Why did nobody tell me that this is the best fighting game of all time?

Why did nobody tell me that this is the best fighting game of all time?

Attached: tek.jpg (640x360, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=tekken 7 training mode bugs
youtube.com/watch?v=-P8Sw6s1A-g
tekkenworldtour.com/featured/tekken-7-season-3-patch-notes/
youtu.be/izAcQdGUuYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not even the best tekken game of all time, let alone 3d game, let alone fg

stop trying to fit in with /r/kappa nuthuggers

No idea what you're talking about spastic boy, seek mental help immediately.

Because it's not.

We shouldn't have to tell you, it's pretty obvious just by looking at gameplay

>it's not even the best tekken game of all time, let alone 3d game, let alone fg
This.
It's a good game if you never played fighting games.

Not him but it certainly requires the most skill and and all around technique.

ITT: Seething Jivers and people who pretend they play GG

Because it isn't, user.

Attached: akihaface.png (175x192, 54K)

All the zoomers that started with 7 should be not be considered true fans of the series, only those that started with 1/2.

I'm glad you found a fighting game you like, user.

I didn't start with 7, I have played many fighting games. It's still the most fun fighting game of all time. It's accessible but still has a massive skill ceiling and every match is fun to watch. No hadouken spam bullshit or other faggotry

I enjoy playing Tekken 7, but it's definitely not the most fun I've had playing a fighting game.

I wouldn't praise any fightan this gen. The whole genre is just coasting right now.

Horrible opinions

It looks the best its ever been
It feels great
Balanced
Goddamn, they could be had better/ more variety of stages tho.
Only 1 floor break stage?
No floor break into wall break stage?
No wall break into floor break stsge?
No balcony into floor break?
Most interesting stage is geese's?
They could have done so many better combos of these elements for the stages. (If they arent doing it for the dlc)

People hate floor break.

Stages are shit, guest characters (except Negan) are shit and customization is this. Everything else is Tekken at it's peak.

this nigga said balanced.
in season 3. nah. none of you play the game at a high level lmao.

I am people and i love it

Why didn't you listen? Lucky Chloe is the greatest thing to happen to Tekken.

Attached: 4067499963975561168.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

What did he mean by this?

Pretty balanced for the high roster desu

I hope they add stages that look cool again. The Howard Estate is proof that they still got it, so there’s a chance the next stage will be sick

It's enjoyable, but i prefer sc6 but i wish it wasn't dead on pc

>but it certainly requires the most skill and and all around technique
LOL
you know how i can tell this is your first tekken game and you're an aris sub/rkappa stream monster?

I also play sc6 on pc sometimes and really enjoy it. I'm a bit addicted to Melty Blood though right now.

Cos it's obvious. T7 got a nice run on ps4.
>sfv is trash
>marvel vs capcom dead on release
>Samsho decent but just doesn't have as big a playerbase
>Sc6 died in barely 2 months
>nobody takes NRS games seriously
>DoA 6 is just dust
>arcsys games are arcsys games
T7 had pretty much zero competition and even then, it's still an absolute top notch fighter with close to perfect balancing while still keeping the roster mostly unique (apart from the newcomers T7 introduced cos they are all boring, overly simple and shit).

Attached: 1562791539334.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

t. Speedkeks

whats with faggots like you accusing others of being 'rkappa' when nobody even knows what that is. Sounds like you're a redditor to know that much. But I'll bite, what exactly is wrong with watching Aris?

>Anime trash gonna anime trash.
Gotta have 10 different meters and ohkos bruh

Attached: 1546330551237.png (665x665, 530K)

>ohkos
to be fair combo damage in s3 is fucking disgusting

nothing wrong with watching him, but like most of his viewers you parrot the same 'capcum bad tekken good' drivel

Sounds like you're mentally ill. Nobody in this entire thread mentioned Aris or Capcom except you.

>anime trash
Funny calling it that, because the Tekken series has a lot of these moments thanks to Harada

the only mentally ill person in this thread is the one who said tekken 7 "requires the most skill and and all around technique"

it has not had a lot of those moments. there's only two akumas out there killing shit.
just shut the fuck up. some of us actually play the game.

Maybe because SF players have been shitting on tekken since forever?
Now that tekken is king, it's suddenly an issue. Eat that poo cake.

Meant for

Tekken as a franchise is not more popular than street fighter. Streetfighter just loudly dropped the ball on their last game while Tekken silently knocked it out of the park. There is no rivarly between SF and Tekken players, there is a lot of crossover in the fanbases too. This is all in your head because you're still mad about SFV.

>Now that tekken is king
lol

>Xiaoyu T3-5 endings
>Roger Jr. endings
>Lucky Chloe and Eddy ending
>Jack-7 ending
>Yoshimitsu and Leo ending
>Etc.

Why on earth would I be mad?
The game that made my childhood made a fucking masterpiece while your series has slowly flushing itself down the toilet.

>street fighter v is a masterpiece
HAHAHAHA

Tekkin is keng

Where's the best place to watch matches? I don't actually have any idea what I'm doing in this game so I would like to see how people who do play it.

Attached: 1489953167766.jpg (612x716, 313K)

>while Tekken silently knocked it out of the park
imagine thinking a game that:
has no replays
a half functioning training mode
no in-game frame data when the entire game is based around frame data
takes a solid minute to rematch because of atrocious loading times
allows save scumming of online ranks
terrible hitboxes (exposed by their own slow-mo)
some of the worst, laziest comeback mechanics in all of fighting games

"silently knocked it out of the park"

Never stated anything of the sort boet.

Its a pipeline, it takes time.

but I'm sure they're might be local tourneys in ur area or something, but other than that, plenty of online content, just search YouTube for your character

uhh an arcade

Half of those things have been fixed in season 3
Why do you want replays?

C'mon, replays would be nice. In a world where call of duty theater mode was a thing

>Half of those things have been fixed in season 3
the only thing potentially getting fixed in season 3 is replays, 1/7 is not half

>Why do you want replays?
because its a basic functionality of a modern fighting game?

But to be fair , ps4 share button bro

Everything you wrote is bullshit except replays and nobody even wants those. Sounds like you need to get good.

just curious but why do you feel the need to lie in order to defend a video game?

Have you read the changes for s3?
You just sound like a salty sv5 pleb.

>it's not even the best tekken game of all time

I can't wait to hear this, I bet it's because it doesn't have some single player side content that has no impact on the main game itself, casual rates Tekken based on it's Tekken Force mode.

Floor brakes are a nice novelty but should never be part of nearly every stage like they were in Tekken 6.

yes, and nowhere in there do they address:
the bugs in training mode that stop you from being able to lab certain situations
the lack of ingame frame data
the load times/rematch wait time
save scumming
hitboxes
rage arts/rage drives being lazy comeback mechanics

Agree. Just more variety is all

>arcsys games are arcsys games
What does that mean?

>main game
Aka Training and Online
Story Mode is bad and Treasure Mode is a worse Ghost Mode

>lack of ingame frame data
That's not a necessity, most fighting games are like this. The info is easily available online for every fighting game. Stop making excuses to cry. Hitboxes are great this is just another retarded thing you're making up, they can't address something that's in your head. Rage arts aren't lazy at all and they're extremely easy to bait out or sidestep/block, git gud.

Loading times are your only legitimate complaint and nobody cares about that. Also what bugs are you specifically refering to in training mode so I can blow you the fuck out?

Attached: d00d.jpg (835x1200, 71K)

>Sc6 died in barely 2 months
Not really? I still get matches pretty quickly and tournaments are still regular. There's a world championship one coming up soon. And it did pretty well at EVO and got a Season 2.

Attached: 1563742204404.png (590x590, 418K)

arcsys makes nothing but trash

>Take Tekken gameplay
>eliminate the shitty bounce hit mechanics and jumps
>Best game ever
>Why nobody do something like this?

>certain moves crush other moves(high, low) - bugged
> Every single situation in the game can be labbed in one way or another - bugged.
> Bugged comeback mechanics
Are you DSP by any chance?

>bought a new gpu
>finally run T7 at 1080p ultra
GOOD ASS TEKKEN

Attached: 20190916204505_1.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

>eliminate
Not completely, i'd like 5's level of that

The best fighting game is Super Turbo HD remix

>most fighting games are like this
sfv (the worst fighting game this generation) has ingame frame data
>Hitboxes are great
LMFAOOOOOOOO
dont watch any alissa slow mo's, your heart might not be able to take it
>Rage arts aren't lazy at all
yea, one/two button inputs that give you 60%+ damage combos or plus frames on hit (RD's) definitely arent a lazy comeback mechanic
>Loading times are your only legitimate complaint and nobody cares about that
"8 frames of input lag is your only legitimate complaint and nobody cares about that" thats how retarded you sound
>what bugs are you specifically refering to in training mode so I can blow you the fuck out?
lmgtfy.com/?q=tekken 7 training mode bugs

I knew it, I fucking knew it. It's not the best because the single player content isn't the best. You should really clarify yourself user because when people say it's the best they're talking about the main game not single player content.

Which GPU?

Your smug let me google it for you brought nothing about what you are saying. Why don't you be more specific.

>all those failed SFIV victims dickriding Tekken now
I'm beginning to think they'll play whatever is popular at the moment.

>m-my shitty game has frame data
Nobody cares and you failed to refute my point

And you're an absolute drooling spastic if you have convinced yourself that the game has 8 frames of input lag, stick to seething over how god awful SFV was you filthy casual.

Everything should be improved, not taken away.

youtube.com/watch?v=-P8Sw6s1A-g
there are also steve stance related bugs

you retarded? 8 frames of lag was an sfv meme and capcuks tried to defend it with the same shitty logic you're using to defend tekken 7's faults "buh buh but 'nobody' cares about these huge glaring issues"

RX590

My only actual problem with Tekken is the crutch of snake-edge type moves. While teaching my friend how to play the game he found out about snake-edges and now does them regardless of how many time its blocked as long as he hits it once he's happy. Its probably the only part of the game I'd want changed simply because I think it stunts the growth of new players.

It's been doing really well. The community is amazing on PC. Then again that's probably mostly because it's where all the pros and streamers are playing.

Attached: Tekkken scene.jpg (630x453, 50K)

we in season 3 bro

you think that means the fixed it? lol

tekkenworldtour.com/featured/tekken-7-season-3-patch-notes/

looks like it yeah

Hit him with a ws launcher and combo him for 60% health and he'll probably stop being an idiot about them

thats weird, looks like theres no fix

Attached: file.png (745x867, 701K)

did you even watch the vbideo you posted? It was a practice mode only bug where you couldn't escape a ground pound because the computer wasnt registering as using inputs. That has nothing to do with the actual gameplay. You could always escape it just fine.

nigga said no one cares about in game frame data, faster load times and a replay mode, why the fuck do fighting game fans have such low fucking standards?

So you can post on youtube your first ever perfect? Or so you can see why you won / lost that one match where weird stuff happened?
youtu.be/izAcQdGUuYs

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (717x960, 64K)

Replays are coming in winter.

And if you have to ask why people want replays, then you don't play fighting games.

hngg

>nerfed movement
>oki dumbed down
>less push back
>unga apemash characters now top tier while technical chars like lee are shit
>throws way worse
>horrible stages
>awful 2013 tier skrillex wubbeth wubstep music
>2 minute load times between matches

yeah it's just the singleplayer, bro!

and you think that means they wouldnt put it in the patch notes when they fixed it?

>unga apemash characters now top tier while technical chars like lee are shit
KEK

he's not the person that made the first post, I am

here's the issues with 7:

It has few good new tracks, but the rest like the night heliport are horrible and are an insult to the ost Tekken had.

Lee is nasty in the right hands. I can't use him so well but the dudes who can really know how to dismantle.