Tfw the fastest growing communities on reddit right now are both borderlands related

>tfw the fastest growing communities on reddit right now are both borderlands related
Randy won, Yea Forums. BL3 is going to be another astronomical success and move 10m+ copies by the end of 2019. Gearbox is still completely buoyed by this series. In 2-3 years they will release a 5/10 game that sells like shit, then release another Borderlands to keep them afloat. The eternal gearbox will never rust.

Attached: borderlands.png (302x178, 78K)

k

>reddit

Attached: 1501709516922.jpg (709x640, 46K)

epic bad

Millions upon millions of people use reddit, if the two fastest growing communities on the site are both Borderlands related, common sense tells you that a lot of people are playing the game.

Reddit is unironically a vastly superior website to Yea Forums user, with actual discussions and a userbase that isnt cripplingly autistic and bitter. I use it everyday :)

Borderlands is Reddit: The Game. If it failed on Reddit, it would be a complete flop.

>b-but the NUMBERS ARE WRONG, GOTYLANDS FLOPPED, RANDY IS LYING AHHHH

Attached: bros....thereisnofuckingstop.jpg (609x485, 41K)

Okay. And?

Attached: 1wnpsf4ty7i31.jpg (2595x3069, 1.74M)

What about Battlebron Rule34, Randy?

Attached: 1561143968469.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Is it good? Thinking about downloading it this weekend

The gameplay is just as repetitive as in the previous games but with an even shittier plot tacked on and on top of that it's badly optimized and runs like ass even on good hardware

I think it's another Yea Forums BTFO since anons here claimed it would bomb because muh sjws and muh playble non-white character

Attached: 1569000226295.jpg (706x1200, 41K)

>reddit hash
uhm

>Yea Forums is one person again thread

goty 2019, gameplay 10/10, the rest is solid

/!\ Shill Alert /!\

>actual discussions
they don't though
you think the
>This, so much this!
>You must be fun at parties...
>*sigh* unzips pants
Is just a meme?

>I don't know what generalization is

ok

"borderlands" and "reddit" are two of the most synonymous things i've seen in quite some time
it's one of the only proper uses of that shitty fucking term, i hate people who call things "reddit" otherwise

Attached: 1545435658393.jpg (500x406, 44K)

>REEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU LIKE WESTERN GAME?! FUCKING SHILL REEEEEEEEEE

>actual discussions
>different opinions from the majority are "downvoted" to the point where they don't show up
nice discussions bro

it's nothing but a bubble of failed comedians. their humor is insufferable.

>i generalize everything if it fits my agenda

redditors are why this site is so shitty

>I don't generalize unless it has to do with twitter,trannies,sjws, and blacks.

BL3 is probably my favorite Borderlands game desu. Unlike 2, most of the guns I've gotten have felt good to shoot and the time to kill hasn't inflated to shit.
The writing is terrible and Ava ruined the whole game but I'm barely paying attention anyway.