Terryfags trying to damage control Sans getting more hype

>Terryfags trying to damage control Sans getting more hype

Attached: Terry.jpg (400x310, 14K)

>is a full playable character with a brand new moveset and stage, instead of a reskin for an existing character with a single song and nothing else

Attached: Terry Ken.gif (480x320, 302K)

God I hope they add Stimulation as one of the songs on Terry’s stage.

zoomer going zoomies

I mean he got an action figure according to your post, so he can't be that obscure.

I want some CVS2 songs

OOH HOO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAAAAAD

>most Sansfags are so retarded they didn't even notice he was a skin
kek

>Terry got way more content than a stupid skeleton
>Still not as hyped as said skeleton

Sounds to me like you needed more content to make him relevent and it still failed.

>implying there’s a single character in this god forsaken series that wouldn’t have been completely overshadowed by Sans
Terry took the bullet but even major additions like fuckin Megaman or snake returning would’ve completely been overshadowed by Sans. it’s just the nature of the character

Attached: 8D1E463C-29D0-4440-A061-62CAEB83CAB9.jpg (1024x607, 123K)

no one cared about Whoro before he was released and then he became one of the most popular meme characters, Sans is already out and he's just going to be a costume forever

but that actually fits his character more.

Attached: Sans smash lazy.jpg (1024x1325, 186K)

>Sans

who

Attached: 1222517372855.jpg (94x139, 3K)

Exactly, sans is a big enough meme where people who don't even know video games in general know sans/Megalovania more than the game he's actually from. Hell, I think even a spirit would have gotten a lot of more attention than Terry, Joker, Banjo, and Hero combined

assist trophy?

>his character

Not that guy but I genuinely don't understand what you're implying here

Why would I care about what the dumb zoomerfaggots that browse Yea Forumseddit and other video game boards think of Terry? He's in and there's nothing they can do about it, while their tumblr youtube e-celeb let's play bait game character is in the Mii costume cuckshed.

Attached: 1542063593785.gif (500x364, 335K)

>sensible chuckle.jpg

>THIS IS TUNA WITH BACON

>people who don't even know video games in general know sans

I do play video games and I genuinely don't know who the fuck he is or why he's in Smash

Let the boomers seethe. They deserve it after Banjshit

that's fair. I'm sure there are a lot of people here, who play Smash and other video games in general never touched Undertale and never will but I'm talking about how sans has become such a meme, people who will also never play the game and don't play games in general can recognize him because of Twitter memes.

capcom owns the rights to those songs

This post just sounds butthurt fyi

Terry is a playable character
Sans isn't
Zoomers lose again

Attached: 1567982492326.png (599x643, 132K)

ARE YOU OKAY?

>people missing the point that Sans might as well be because his costume actually looks good for once and he got a song to go along with it

Bustah wolf

Frisk will get in after Nintendo notices that the Sans costume alone sold more than all other Mii costumes combined.

Why should I care? He's my favorite video game character and I've been pushing for him on this board since Ryu was announced in 4. I couldn't be any more happy.

>HOIPEniggers
Neck yourself. You faggots wouldn't give a fraction of a shit if someone else didn't tell you what to pretend to like.

>absolutely no one plays mii gunner
>sans gets released
>now mii gunner gets a fuckton of play
They may as well have renamed that slot Sans.

Nah, Sora would easily best out Sans since he's considered even more impossible and had one fo the biggest releases of the year that folks waited ages to finally play, even if it wasn't very good.

>Nah, Sora would easily best out Sans
No. Sora isn't a giant normalfag meme like Sans and Megalovania are. You also have the "anime swordsman" stigma to drag him down.

and the Disney stigma for extreme amounts of hate.

Why do you guys care about hype and memes more than the actual gameplay?

Why do you keep making these threads and not us if you feel we're the ones damage controlling?

Attached: FIGHTER TERRY BOGARD.jpg (1000x666, 122K)

>snk character
>ask for music owned by capcom

Attached: ace ventura ahegao.jpg (858x536, 480K)

They're just people who never asked for Terry, a character only popular in third-world countries that were governed by totalitarian dictatorships who banned most other video games at the time, reveling in the fact that his reveal was overshadowed by a meme costume.

Japan and China are third world?
>the fact that his reveal was overshadowed by a meme costume.
Banjo has more retweets than every other DLC fighter, not just Terry

>Banjo
Meant Sans

Japan has no idea who Terry is and some people on Twitter there even thought he was supposed to be an adult Pokemon Trainer.

you didn't ask for anything, you just like to complain a lot like a girl

>Japan has no idea who Terry is
Source?
>some people on Twitter there even thought he was supposed to be an adult Pokemon Trainer.
Those were literal japanese children. If you think you have the same knowledge of videogames as an actual child then go ahead.

Sans getting into smash has been a meme for years. They could have introduced Jesus Christ as a new fighter for smash and Sans would still overshadow him.
Plus, it's not like smashfags actually know anything about video games. And they wonder why fighting game communities don't take them seriously

>Japan has no idea who Terry is
Based retard

>''ww-w-we totally arnt mad its Terryfags that are mad thats why we keep making these threads they are totally mad haha''

Attached: EDpzafJWkAMIdPC.jpg (390x541, 31K)

It's nice Nintendo gave you a consolation prize :^)

>A full fledged character is now a "consolation prize"
Are you the same retard that said that Ike wasn't included in Ultimate, he just was "bundled"?

If I'm wrong why are you getting mad about it? Seems like the sort of thing you should be happy about.

>talk like a retard
>get called a retard
>''lol are you mad''
retard

Actually false you lying nigger
Saved from his playable date

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-201038.png (720x1280, 167K)

Now post how many tweets Banjo, Joker and Hero got. You'll find out that Sans beats everyone, not just Terry.

>Phoneposter missing the point of the argument
Retard

sounds to me like sans is superior

To everyone, yes. Not just Terry, which was my argument, so if you wanna call him a wasted slot might as well also call Banjo, Hero and Joker wasted slots.

chara

this, these rosterfags are fucking deluded

Attached: 1563754420397.png (628x673, 359K)

they are.

Okay then, argument is over. Was fun.

Stay mad

Attached: smug terry.jpg (401x332, 35K)

because it's fun

can someone please explain what OP meant by this? Terry is still a playable character right, what does hype have to with anything? And even then that direct was like a week ago, nobody cares about smash for the time being.

Attached: 1532064722818.jpg (907x778, 72K)

They put violent ken in sf2 so anything can happen dude.

Rosterfags don't actually play the game. They just want to be apart of the meme train

violent ken is not owned by snk tho, stop acting like that
do you ever see (c) snk in that game
no
but it would be required by copyright law
jfc

>YEEEEES QUEEEN SLAAAAAAY WE GOT SANS!

>AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!

Attached: 1568808978657.png (323x570, 214K)

Violent Ken is in sf2

how did they put KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2 without the bandai trademark?

>"no ur the basedboys, not us who care about the game!"

great, you just said that
but there is no point for reiterating it

>bandai trademark
trademark? why are we talking about trademark?

They didn't give him his fuzzball hair though

Attached: Violentken-chaosfix.jpg (1400x1600, 306K)

if you care about the game why do you keep making threads about it instead of playing it

It can happen. Don't you remember?

I said nothing of basedboys, you said it.

Attached: 1568760254164m.jpg (1024x809, 69K)

wait, i get it, is this a motherfuckin macross reference?!

Only Nintendo would make the most popular DLC character a costume and pick four other fighters who have all made less of a buzz than said costume.

I think it's weird how I'm very familiar with every character Sakurai's included I'm Smash. There's not a single playable character in Smash I hadn't played in their franchise.

Either he and I have similar taste in vidya or I just play too many video games.

I wonder if we'll get Earthworm Jim or Coolspot next.

Attached: 2551666-2066011846-recor.jpg (711x960, 186K)

KOS-MOS is a Bandai character that's in Xenoblade 2

there's no mention of Bandai, akin to Violent Ken in SF2

Because popularity means SHIT and zoomers aren't going to live much longer anyway.

Smash only panders to people over 30.

stay mad gaijin, we know what you rike better than you do.

Crashfags would be butthurt.

>It's some fucking retard and his imaginary problems.

i'm not even gonna talk about that because it's a cruddy mess of dubiousness despite what the wikipedia says
>wiki
but i can tell you with great 100% certainty that violent ken is not owned by snk
and that i don't care for macross

>Smash only panders to people over 30.
most of whom will die in three years, if they're living by western health standards

Undertake is basically a spinoff Earthbound fan game and that's all it will ever be.

A cheap imitation. Imitation = costume.

Attached: 1564821411281.png (356x338, 153K)

Literally because Monolift soft owns part of Xenosaga. They just needed an OK and handed over a few dollars to Namco.

>Due to a partnership between Nintendo and Bandai Namco, she has been appearing in some of Monolith Soft more recent work even after the buyout.
i don't know xenoblade or xenosaga and i don't even know what buyout is being regarded so i can't even begin to dig into it outside this shit, but
i can tell you that snk does not own violent ken
and has never owned violent ken
they own just the pixel graphics and the artwork that was drawn for their game, and that's the extent of it, and even then it's still capcom's character being used
so stop
in the name of love
before you break your own heart

Not to mention Violent Ken is actually just from th SF2 animated movie so SNK didn't even create him

>if you don't think Terry is the absolute best pick for being in Smash possible you are an ignorant zoomer who knows nothing about real video games, as any true gamer knows he is one of the most iconic faces in video games and absolutely had him as one of their most wanted
Sure is a nice defense mechanism

and even then, not that the actual definition arises in japan over copyright rights but it is still a derivative work
and if i create "evil dark harry potter", it doesn't mean i own evil dark harry potter, it just means i'm a dumbass fanfic writer who forgot to use legal loopholes to prevent sega from ever using him either and become a reason why sonic doesn't have anything but shades of blue in his alt colors for smash
i mean i guess if they called violent ken "scourge" or something, i dunno who'd ever call something "scourge" and can't think of a time that any character was ever called that, and colored his hair green, i guess they could get away with THAT

Who are you quoting?

Sans

>Why do you keep making these threads and not us if you feel we're the ones damage controlling?
Coping mechanism up to 11 from Terry getting in and not their favorite shitty character. Sans is a good pick and a good costume but is also just good bait.

Cool Spot is cereal shit, he doesn't belong there.

Earthworm Jim would be based, but Doug TenNapel doesn't give a shit about Smash

No they don't. Also Namco side owns Kos Mos.

I mean, him being in Smash kinda speaks for itself regarding being relevant.

Or are we judging it purely based off Youtube streamers and Twitter likes now? Because the legacy of KOF/Fatal Fury is kinda above all that shit, man.

Ah yes, a country that hosts annual fatal Fury special tourneys in their equivalent of evo do not know who Terry is.

whatever the deal is, i don't care, all i care about is that snk does not own violent ken and never has and never will
and that there are better series to watch than macross

Yeah because Capcom are pretty reluctant to put their content in smash, amirite?

I get what you're saying, but acting like it's unreasonable is just dumb. Capcom are throwing everything at Smash, so CVS is totally on the table now Terry's here.

Is King of Fighters/FatalFury even that big in Japan? With Hero at least you really saw how nuts the Japanese audience were but I'm not getting the same thing with Terry.

Oh I know snk doesn't own that, just pointing it out.

They literally had the Neo Geo store in Akiba not long ago.
Also you're citing a story about Japanese schoolkids. Kids who got into gaming when the Wii/PS3 were already dying - and trying to apply it to the gaming public.

That's because Sans is more iconic than Terry.

>twitterfags

Attached: 1559095688706.gif (300x300, 184K)

I played, beat and got bored of Smash Ultimate like 9 months ago. People who just play the same mindnumbing game over and over again must have all the cognitive functions of a dumb fish or a very clever ant.

Huh, alright. I just haven't seen much hype around him in general. I guess Hero was more explicit with its popularity since it's practically considered one of the most beloved franchises of all time over there.

who cares what zoomers like?

14 sold 21K units in Japan, first week. SNK Heroines broke 300K as a worldwide total. Fighting games are niche barring a few exceptions.

Attached: pickle_johnny.png (162x170, 24K)

Cringe, even ARMS sold millions

Laugh at Terryfags

Terry is more comparable to Simon but with more visibility. He's obviously not Hero or Cloud tier but not unknown to them.

>I use current, modern trends when it comes to character legacy

wtf is sans

its zoomer logic, social media is their whole world

I just gave numbers. King of Fighters isn't "big" in Japan right now, fact. Nothing wrong with that.

It's a type of font.

It stands for Steven After Not Surviving

Attached: f9a7073ad5eee1a10bad24219e67aa3f3d832bc5r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Yeah, but he was asking about character legacy.

"Without" in french. Also, the mii costume in Smash that makes Terryfags seethe.

Also for the record, Terry being joked as a Pokemon trainer is actually something old, around CVS era.

Character legacy means shit retard, we have shit like Joker, Bayo and Banjo instead of Bomberman and Tetromino

I mean, I don't mind an explanation of both.
If someone never knew a character like Banjo, they'd probably be intrested on why they were big enough to get in and if they used to be so big why they aren't now.

depends on what kind of person that is anyway

>these characters with no legacy got in ergo those that do got in don't matter!

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure those who are hyped for Sans are only hyped for him because of dumb memes. I found him as forgettable as Alphys after I finished the game.

I can already tell his taunts

>whistling
>"HEY CAWN ON"

I wonder what the third one is. "GIT SIRUS" and "STAHND UP" are victories.

Cope furfag, and learn to spell

if you're mad that terry's in over your totallynotliteralwho, pain is a state of mind and i don't mind your pain

>learn to spell
I don't see any typos

>furfag
I don't even like Banjo

Who doesn't want to play as a surfing period?

>these characters with no legacy got in ergo those that do got in don't matter!
Literally what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Did you misspell something? It's not a real sentence you can use.

it's a compound setence
>these characters with no legacy got in
>ergo those that do got in don't matter!

Excuse me what the fuck

He's Ness Earthbound.

Fuck off each and every single one of you who want and pray for Sora to be added to shit goddamn game.

Sora is for fucking FAGGOTS

been wondering how Terry's attacks work

forward smash is Round Wave - it fits as a powerful attack but close-ranged
dash attack is Power Tackle
up smash is Fire Kick, an upward kick
Power Wave, Burn Knuckle, Crack Shoot, Rising Tackle are obv

hat ken

This, Hat Ken.

stop samefagging, rufus

I figure forward smash is power charge, down smash is round wave, dash attack is fire kick, and up smash is rising tackle. Up B can be power dunk.

I don't think we've had a rising up smash, also how would fire kick work as a dash attack? isn't it literally him doing an upward kick

Fire kick starts with a rushing sweep then he kicks upward, so it can be a two hit dash attack. I also think he'll get some kind of meter.

I hope buster wolf isn't his final smash. seeing as it's not his finisher in the most recent games

??? his supers in XIV are both power geyser and buster wolf, unless you mean his lv3 max which is all star dunk

with that said his super that has been with him from the start (relatively) is power geyser. buster wolf is (relatively) a new thing, since his other super is usually overheat geyser.

Also rising force, Terry has so many special moves and supers compared to Ryu and Ken, I wonder if its possible to include them include them all.

isn't rising force mostly a NESTS era thing which eventually passed on to Rock? there's Power Stream too.

Why is a fucking skeleton a being of such high sexual intensity?

He's the left side of the brain

Why am I not allowed to like him more than Sans? Could I ask you why? Why do I have to care about the reception of others as registration of my own? I'm happy for the people that got Sans in somehow. I got Terry.

this, fuck cloutfags

We won't get Garou Terry. We will get original FF Terry which will have Garou colors.

the bad time we all share.

>max mode removes all end lag and wind up of all attacks

kek, imagine terry being broken

Wouldn't they just use xiv Terry, which is a modern update of that?

Yeah, but Sakurai is a stickler for the classics.