Cyberpunk 2077

What Went Wrong?

Attached: JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP.jpg (707x772, 73K)

you for constantly posting these shit threads everyday

they decided to make an action adventure game with a pinch of tranny bait instead of making an actual rpg

Nothing. Cyberpunk settings are always dystopian.

What went wrong? What went WRONG? When instead of the vagina you came out of your mothers asshole and no one thought it was weird, THATS WHAT WENT FUCKING WRONG.

That's not a bad thing by any means.

Your mom didnt abort you

Attached: PureAutism.png (1536x1584, 327K)

cringe and redditpilled

So Baldur's Gate 2 remains the ultimate RPG to this day.

oh hey it's this thread again

Attached: still has pronouns.jpg (1080x1954, 303K)

(You) for being an obsessed tranny

Based honestly

what a headline. kys

Why are you faggots so obsessed with wanting games to be trainwrecks?

THEY WONT CALL YOU A TRANNY FAGGOT EITHER BIG WIN FOR YOU 40 PERCENTERS RIGHT????

Attached: 1524324027973.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Diacord think tanks, normalisation of contrarianism and the massive amount of shitposting

Attached: 1568864236282.png (944x4013, 596K)

not a detractor, but it is satisfying to see a large company fuckup massively

They cut off their dicks, you surprised they're nuts?

The responses. They rustle jimmies user, they dont care about anything else.

>What went wrong? What went WRONG? When instead of the vagina you came out of your mothers asshole and no one thought it was weird, THATS WHAT WENT FUCKING WRONG.

Doesn't the perineum usually tear during birth? So, technically, I guess that's rather common.

CDPR PR is so fucking bad this people can't communicate for shit
This is the 3rd person cutscenes all over again

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't matter that it's cinematic garbage
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
>it doesn't need to be single-player only
>it doesn't matter that NPCs don't refer to you as "he/she" anymore
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to have substance

TRANNYPUNK 2077

Attached: 1568627259774.jpg (326x412, 24K)

>it doesn't matter that NPCs don't refer to you as "he/she" anymore
Litterally most games that let you choose your character does this even Japanese games. Also see

>he still hasn't added "it doesn't have to win GOTY"
pathetic copypasta, no balls

I heard that CD Projekt Red is essentially manned by ex-Bioware now.

Does it even has dynamic weather systems?

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

HAHAHAHA

You heard wrong. They've formed a business relationship with Digital Scapes, a Canadian company. They're most likely working on the multiplyer for Cyberpunk 2077. The only ex-Bioware employee at Digital Scapes left Bioware in 2009, before even Mass Effect 2 had released.

lmao what's with this campaign of hatred being spammed at this game, always the same unproven shit

It was the only reason I was going to build a pc. All I have now is Death Stranding but who knows when it'll release on pc
Hold me Yea Forums

Based

a lot of /pol/ggots think including non-whites and trannies is intentional pro-miscegenation and lgbt propaganda

>unproven
the shit that's unproven is straight male v you retard lmao cdpr still hasn't fucking shown straight male v you can't deny that dumbass lmao they fucking showed female v and gay shit they haven't fucking shown straight male v hahaha

what the fuck are you even saying?

he's referencing a famous tyler the creator tweet

Its mostly nutters that see the cyberpunk setting as degenerate, autists mad at CDPR for existing and shitposters looking for laughs

read dumbass hahaha fucking cuck cdpr only show female v getting fucked by man and faggot v fucked by man hahaha they fucking refuse to show straight male v fucking women lmao it's been a fucking year still no straight male hahaha

oh the cyberbullying one, went over my head

>saving time and resources by not having to record two separate voice lines for each and every single time a character distinguishes V by gender
Woah, blunder of the century amirite?

Cybertrannyniggersoifaggotzoomerredditcuck getting exposed for the nigger propaganda it is.

it's not even true dumb fuck

you fucking shills are fucking transparent lmao the same fucking excuses hahaha you can't fucking explain cdpr prioritize faggot and tranny shit they still haven't fucking shown straight male v hahaha

Both sides are fucking retarded
Everyone will call you a Samurai because is the general archetype(ts not matter if you gonna make a Hacker or solo build)

if I can get Mantis Blades in my forearms, why shouldn't my grandma be able to a hydraculic piston robo-dick installed?

Attached: mantis blades.png (1755x2874, 1.08M)

Are politics and gender issues the only fucking thing these shitty websites write about?

Attached: 8AEFDE75-438E-4E15-9D57-B6AE83305976.jpg (672x382, 309K)

it always felt retarded that this was being done for mass effect
nobody in their right mind would have been picking a female's model to play as for that

I can't tell if these articles are real anymore or just Yea Forums shitposts

Do you not know anything about cyberpunk as a setting?

it's the only thing cdpr advertise lmao explain that DUMBFUCK

jennifer hale is a better voice actor than maleshep

>VIDEO GAME journalists asks studio questions about things unrelated to the video game via email/convention/whatever
>they're advertising dumbfuck

Fpbp

cdpr pushing that shit them selves you dumbass bitch they proud of their fucking faggot and tranny shit you stupid cunt cdpr fucking shouting bout their fucking faggot and tranny features for the whole fucking industry to hear hahaha

You have to write to suit your audience, and gamers don't read journalism at all, let alone vidya journalism. Their audience doesn't play videogames, it's just neolibs who need every piece of media to conform to their narrative, you transphobic, cisgendered, ableist, homoracist, whiteminded, manexpositioning portion of human excretions.

cringe opinion. she tries far too hard, she's an awful voice actor for the gruff soldier type. not remotely natural. she was great as bastila though

cdpr are fucking conforming to it for fuck's sake stop making excuses

how come you didn't call out any of the Saints Row games for having a gender slider or allowing you to pick male voices on female characters? wasn't that tranny enabling?

bitch i wasn't here for that shit if it's got that bullshit it's fucking trash too lmao cdpr fucking based in witcher 3 geralt straight male protagonist fucking bitches now we got cuck cdpr and faggot tranny v hahaha what the fuck happen hahaha

>cringe
yikes! not a good look

Attached: qjrE4yyfw5pEPvDbJDzhdNXM7mjt1tbr2kM3X28F6SraZkoqgfDfBMqFxtPvTSvTwdJadxgsh389KtHGXGAmyC9CAhb9jARdET2N (640x482, 90K)

oh, it's lmao poster. you need to just fuck off already

>bitch i wasn't here for that shit
>wasn't here for any of the saints rows

Attached: 1539170835641.jpg (514x796, 158K)

>yikes
oof

There are games that already do this. What went wrong is having gaming journalism written by people that don't play video games. This isn't anything new, shocking, or innovative, nor is it progressive. It's literally another pointless article like everything on get pocket.

Yes

Everything

Yes