Cube World - Beta on September 23rd

Are you excited, user?

>wasn't that game abandoned
No, the dev just stepped away from the public scene to develop it in private instead. And now it's feature-complete in version 1.0

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/biBwXDKH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The new gameplay looks good but still holding off from getting hyped. Hoping the grand quest stuff is good.

>beta on September 23rd
>feature-complete 1.0
So is it the beta, or the full game?

>the dev just stepped away from the public scene to develop it in private instead
nice way to treat your audience

By the end of October at the latest for the full game. This "beta" is really just a gift for alpha testers and also a way for him to smooth out most bugs before the real launch.
Unfortunately the Sept 30 full release date was a steam bug. Happened to other games like Boneworks and Halo and is now back to TBA. Still possible for it to be on that day though.

>dev decided to work on his game as opposed to shitposting nothing burgers on twitter
>being this entitled
Lmao. You don't work on your own projects ever do you?

The beta is just for alpha-buyers. It's more for last-second bug squashing and early play than anything.

He doesn’t owe people anything, faggot. He’s giving the only thing he ever promised, the complete game. There’s literally nothing to bitch about.

Apparently Wollay fucked up and put the release date out early and then put it back to TBA. It's the 30th.

You're pushing this game hard daily, hope it's worth it on launch and you haven't wasted your life

Beta is just early access and some minor bug squashing. It's still feature complete and full story implemented, so nothing will change between Beta and Full release other then people that didn't buy Alpha being able to play. Think of it as a VIP pass.

imagine being as jaded and constantly seething at the world as this sad faggot

This sentiment is really retarded considering there's hours of footage and tons and tons of pictures showing how far the game has come along since alpha.

But sure, I suppose a stupid user who gets pointed to be LE OUTRAGED at things (let alone without even half the facts or details) is quite the authority on the matter.

What’s new in the game?

So has Wollay or Pixxie said when exactly on the 23rd the Beta will open up? I would like to imagine midnight, but midnight when? Steam server time or Germany time?

Final character skills have been implemented. Dynamic quest and lore system. More pets and monsters. Factions, which will contain the story, while these five don't really like and fight each other, all of them oppose a secret 6th faction. More Biomes with their own sub features, such as Volcanos, Meteor Impact craters. Fast travel between respawn points you have activated. Completely redone cities, so now there are villages, towns, cities and Capital Cities. Changes to cooking and alchemy, more recipes.

usually when games release on steam like this its at 12pm or 2pm EST

Instead of everyone having their own map, the game now has one giant infinite map that's the same for everyone, but it's so big that pretty much all players are still guaranteed to not see the same thing.

>82 hours away
God, I am so ready for this. I can't wait to see where I land. I hope it's someplace good.

What are some other comfy voxel games?

Attached: 1568417529542.jpg (1080x1238, 82K)

Odd way to describe it, but yeah. Everyone will spawn at a random XY coordinate. It would be as if Minecraft had no set world spawn. I do wonder if Cube World terrain gen will be handled better. Minecraft's world size bloats stupid fast and starts to have chunk errors after a while. Hopefully Cube World won't do stupid shit like that and even if I spawn millions of blocks away from where someone else did, I could still go there.

HyTale looks like it's gonna be good

that game looks amazing but the characters are hideous

I'm so excited to fly the new gliders. It was always the best part of exploring. I really hope the implementation of teleporting doesn't devalue the glider too much.

Attached: gliderphysx.webm (582x330, 1.86M)

pastebin.com/biBwXDKH
Posting this from the other thread, it's a list showing shit that was data mined from the version put up on steam

mfw reading about all them tards who lost/forgot their login info and wont be able to get into the beta

Attached: 1503014269857.jpg (479x395, 35K)

>really curious and want to check it out the datamine
>don't want to ruin my experience the 23
I guess I'll wait, it's just 4 days

Attached: 1522569303729.jpg (528x511, 48K)

>tfw been using the same e-mail since I began using internet
Based hotmail

Jesus could you possibly shill any harder?

>people talking about the game is shilling
we get it you want more smash threads

>maybe if I say the word ‘shill’ enough it will make me look smart and mature in comparison haha lol

I'm sure it won't. Constantly moving to new lands will be important and all teleport crystals need to be activated first. I'm sure he's cut down on the number of crystals too.

It's a honestly shit load of stuff, so I can't say I blame you. It looks like all the stuff needed to actually run the game, which makes me wonder what the rest of it is that we are missing.

Stop samefagging, you fucking shill.

Woops sorry, can't have game discussion on Yea Forums.
Did you want more waifu pics?

Attached: ss+(2019-09-19+at+02.30.38).png (346x101, 2K)

Eh, don't bother, he'll just say you HTML edit it. Proving/denying samefaging is worthless unless we post in the same minute and then he'll just say it's mobile post.