Cory Barlog confirms that Old Kratos would beat young Kratos

Attached: Old Kratos vs Young Kratos.png (600x417, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkaubkFS8GUt=60
archive.fo/g7zsw
archive.fo/IBAxy
polygon.com/interviews/2018/4/27/17287292/god-of-war-ps4-sony-toxic-masculinity
youtu.be/i47SDdQbA4E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd3vwwXArMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cory also thinks Zoe Quinn is good so I don't take much stock in his opinion

No way, God of Onions Kratos is emasculated

Well no shit, Old Kratos was a literal god of war while Nu-Kratos is a pansy

He says that the old Kratos would beat his younger self you dumbass.

You read that the wrong way.

Cory Barlog didn't create Kratos.

Go ask David Jaffe.

Attached: 1352222869266.gif (300x212, 836K)

Reading comprehension buddy.

Wait you mean Old Kratos (Kratos that got Old)
or Old Kratos (Kratos from the previous games)???

more like cory faggot

young kratos has retard strength but old kratos has boomer experience.

>Chris-Chan confirms Sonichu would beat Sonic

Attached: 1511130903253.png (697x404, 27K)

I didn't play the new GoW, what points does Dad Kratos have against his younger self

Oh now that just doesn't make sense, what the fuck?

Attached: 1519139429424.jpg (394x450, 33K)

Which Norse God would be as strong as or stronger than Zeus? Thor?

Experience

>gets BTFO by Gandalf
>still thinks his opinion is worth two shits
yeah, no

the david jaffe that created god of war and twisted metal doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 1553666985271.png (488x775, 81K)

How is the new Kratos emasculated / a pansy?

A clearer mind

Yeah and that's probably the plot of the next game

Threw away his godly powers. He barely could use them in the new GoW

You can accuse and punish someone, but if you look into the validity of the claims then you should quit playing court?

It what have been more interesting and truthful if he said you younger kratos because he wasn't hindered by actually caring about others and was a hateful killing machine while old kratos is not as strong as he used to be and has other obligations other than just murdering everything

Tons of experience, especially with other weapons and his fists. He's *possibly* as strong as Young Kratos, but it's not really clear- he has trouble lifting up the temple of Tyr, but can handle Baldr (who is no laughing matter in the Norse pantheon) toe to toe. It's pretty obvious that Kratos is holding back a lot in the new GoW and that if he really wanted to go apeshit the results would be dangerous.
Young Kratos, just through sheer retard stronkness would still probably win. At the same time, people always punch harder when they have something to fight for

He is 100% correct in this screencap though.

For twitter cap shit this guy is actually pretty level headed. twitter hunts are always gonna be shitshows of he said she said

The fuck are you talking about

Rage mode = God Mode.

He can hurl boulders.

He could ever since Ares made him his servant.

>Automatically assuming someone is guilty because of a tweet: GOOD
>Making sure someone is actually guilty and not just ruining their life on a limb. BAD

but he puts zero blame on zoe for making the accusations on twitter, in public and instead only blames the side which publically reacted to her and her twitter mob driving him to suicide.

complete bullshit,of course a white faggot cuck is gonna say that.

Fair enough, at least he doesn't sound entirely emasculated like other posts make him out to be

Where did she out him? Did she go to the cops?
No, she went to Twitter.

It's fine for people to demonize him, it's fine for people to search through old tweets when they're problematic, but she is an exception?

See:

What, did he weigh in on her recent killing spree?

youtu.be/rkaubkFS8GUt=60

I don't care if she is telling the truth or lying, all I'm saying is what he said is correct. Playing detective by pulling up old tweets is gay retarded shit that doesn't prove anything.

If you wanna do it cause you're bored when w/e, go for it. But anyone with an IQ over 60 will know it doesn't mean shit.

Cory is a massive s󠀀oyboy but somehow his game is pretty good and is very masculine

this
if #metoo cunts don't want their flimsy stories scrutinized and investigated by the court of public opinion then don't bring it to them and instead take it to the proper authorities.

Kratos was strong due to his rage, he's nowhere near as strong in nu-GoW.

The second she #METOO'ed him on twitters years after the act, it became public domain and actually played a part in a persons death. I agree with you that a twitter lich mob is not good but this should have been a police issue to begin with and she should have went straight to the police after the act to have him prosecuted.

>Killed gods before
>Still can kill gods

He doesn't seem any weaker at all.

I've read the Norse sagas and to me it's pretty clear that the gods aren't nearly as strong as the Greek gods.

Well if we really gotta compare them I think there’s a huge power gap between Zeus and Odin, but I’d assume Thor would be more akin to Ares than Zeus. Still Odin would probably whoop Zeus’s ass

whether he is became weaker with is age is arguable but the very fact that now he has to protect a kid makes him weaker.

Come on dude, he struggles a LOT in nu-GOW. Current Kratos would get his shit pushed in by Zeus, he won't be able to beat Odin/Thor.

I wonder why she didn't go to the police 8 years ago?
oh I know why
archive.fo/g7zsw
archive.fo/IBAxy
she was lying
like she always does
what a surprise

He didn’t “throw away” his powers, he is simply severely holding back. You can see that at no point Kratos looks helpless in the game, his only fear is not of being strong enough to beat his next foe, but rather to fuck this other universe up by going retard rage mode again.

Are we talking with or without the blade of olympus?

>Young kratos is too toxic so my politically correct kratos would btfo that problematic sweetie

I mean, I could be convinced he would win but I know his reasons are not due to fluff

just with how many people have Zoe quinn slept in this industry? literally no one stands in her way

That would make sense if Kratos could not die in nu-GoW
Why would he hold back when hes one inch from dieing in-game? It makes little sense

So basically old Kratos is Kingdom Come Superman? A god at the absolute peak of their strength and abilities? That's cool.

Because they know the cops would sooner rescue some cats out of a tree than do the investigation work/ questioning for 10 year old crimes.

They cops would tell her to get fucked.

>48 / 4 / 28 / 2
It doesn't matter how much evidence you dig up she will never pay for playing a PART in his death. My greatest hope is that people learn from this and actually start to move toward wanting actual proof before ruing someones life just because someone on twitter doesn't like them. Its pretty clear that his family has no intention of defending their son/brother

How did Thor manage to beat Kratos?

He is constantly trying to hold back the primal ape rage inside him that literally caused the end of the last world he was in, dude.
What do you mean it doesn't make sense

He only struggles when holding back, the Baldur fights are clear examples of this. All the time he was just trying to knock him out, and was struggling with himself not to break Baldur’s leg in half and beat him to death with it, like he would do when he was younger. The nigga is severely traumatized and in fear of destroying the Norse realm like he did with Greece, also he’s afraid of raging so hard his son needs to kill him

Don't make this a slut thing. You may be right but it will get you no where or right where we started

Thor beats kratos?

Heh, the idea is probably that old man Kratos is stronger because he actually has something he wants to protect in his son. The other common trope in these scenarios is that the older version of the character is wiser and know all about the younger version's tricks and weaknesses.

Since he is immortal he does only get stronger with age.

>being disciplined means I'm weaker

makes sense for Yea Forums

You're dumb, he's clearly old and not trying to let his old self come out for the sake of his wife's son.

I swear a pissed off Yea Forums does better investigation work than literally FBI agents.
Then again we don’t have to deal with the bureaucracy of the federal government
T. Federal employee

Look at the first Baldur fight, he regenerates when he is all fucked up
But he doesnt do that for any of the mooks later on (or even for Baldur again) when his HP is low for example

>old kratos
old and all soft, would probably not sacrifice humanity to win a battle
>young kratos
peak age and filled with anger, would sacrifice humanity to win a battle
hm I wonder who would win

>Don't make this a slut thing
>zoe quinn not a slut
lmao go back to twitter

>this should be a private, serious matter
>defending a person who posted this "serious matter" in twitter instead of going to the police

>Immortal
>peak age

>holds back too much
>almost dies because of it

Makes perfect sense to me. He held back so much that he let himself be hit by an attack stronger than he predicted, it makes sense that he would be fucked. Also remember that Atreus is ALWAYS with him, maybe he could have gone rage mode and ripped the guy’s head out and shoved it into his ass, but he doesn’t want Atreus to see it. The whole Hel section is to show you that his biggest fear is of Atreus finding out who he was

You report things right after they happen. And even then people have come forward to the police and had their rapist prosecuted years after the act. This is how you get actual justice.

Yes

>BOY dies in crossfire
>old man kratos lets himself die because he's fucking pathetic
ez

He's obviously agreeing to push the new game

Because game mechanics. If the gameplay accurately represented Kratos’ powerlevel it would be a movie game where the only thing that could actually kill you is invincible Baldur.

>Don’t make this a slut thing
Fuck off
She’s worse than a slut she’s a 2 cent whore that lies for attention while being having her ass kissed by her Cancel culture Cult.

>top fitness male vs old fart
yeah right

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

That’s kind of the point of Kratos’s insistence with Baldur and Freya, tho, he sees himself in Baldur and wants to stop him before he commits his same mistakes. Kratos fighting Baldur is exactly how a “young Kratos vs old Kratos” fight would go

Kratos in GOW3 > All others.

No competition.

Either you are a falseflagging or a retard . I never said she was or wasn't. Just like GG we had good proof of how corrupt gaming journalist were but it got overshadowed by retards like you who could only focus on DUDE ZOE IS A SLUT.

Normal rules of aging don’t apply to immortals.

Fuck me, are people genuinely so dense they missed the point of nu-GoW? Kratos doesn't want to be the same cunt he was before that fucking destroyed everything he touched and was a walking slab of rage. He learned restraint, because the entire arc of previous games was relating to the consequence of his actions. The point was he never learned. Now he has a kid, and managed to regain what he originally lost, and was trying to avoid repeating the same mistakes.
He knows his capabilities, but it's clear he would rather die before showing his son the monster he truly is. He's hiding it from him the entire game.

I think it's the difference between a silver back gorilla and a MMA fighter. NuKratos is more in control of his emotions and avoids tapping into that old anger. Old Kratos will go through anybody and everybody until he has won. And if he dies, he climbs out of hell just to go a second round.

if Zoe Quinn wanted privacy maybe she should have handled it privately?

it still applies to DEMI-gods

lol no, its all about pushing agendas, he's not even the original creator of kratos

Attached: file.png (1045x896, 630K)

>Cory Barlog confirms that Old Kratos would beat young Kratos
Makes sense. It's a cuck fantasy after all. The bearded dicklet scorepointer beating the chad.

Toxic masculinity to some degree is a thing, but not in the way most people who use it mean it. If you’re so angry you destroy your entire country and everyone in it because you’re so mad, you need to tone it down a bit.

Makes sense.
Young Kratos was a literal god.
Kratos kills gods.
So Old Kratos would easily defeat younger Kratos.

>GG failed because of you guys XD
>still implying her place in the industry wasn't earn through sheer cock sucking
lmao kys

Do you remember the part where his son has an autistic god spasm and Kratos looks at him with honest fear in his eyes?
Do you remember the part where Kratos hid his chainblades underneath his house, symbolically indicating that he's trying to hide his past because he doesn't want his world destroying rage to come out again? And he only retrieves them when he needs to save his new family, and even when he picks them back up he is taunted by a legit fucking spectre of the past he is trying to suppress?

Did the entirety of the game go over your head because
>duuhhhh dad of soi haha

Weird how at the end he takes off his bandages and says he has nothing more to hide, yet he still hid the fact that he killed his previous family to Atreus. And it's probably going to be a plot point in the next game too

Why so sensitive? It was an honest question

So he agrees that he said/she said is bullshit and that the cops should have been involved first instead of starting by making tweets about it.
Isn't that what everyone says about false allegations?

>being mad/vengeful is masculine
I would say its just fucking human. Btw cleopatra did something similar.

This
Still the best way to get actual justice is to get help WHEN IT HAPPENS.

This 1-2-15 years later shit pisses me off

If an 8 year old me can call the cops after an attempted rape on his little sister
why can’t these grown ass woman do it?

Attached: You_boobs.webm (960x540, 937K)

That's not toxic masculinity, that's just having severe anger issues. In Kratos' case, it's pretty obvious why he didn't stop. The gods were cunts.

Or to avoid getting arrested for Manslaughter as she should.

people like you who think that guy posting
>DUDE ZOE IS A SLUT
means he's denying she sucks cock for money are evidence enough that he's right about why GG failed

>Woman sleeps around to get free press for her game
>Normal people point this out and say its unethical
>Dumb Coomers sit around crying SLUT because they honestly can't get past that a woman would do such a thing.

I bet I couldn't get a triple digit IQ even if I added both you together

boomie cope
>tfw young fit virile and could beat up all the fat balding impotent millennial manchildren in this thread

Attached: Zoomer Vs Boomer.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

There has never been a report of a single Gorilla attack

:^)

Attached: file.png (3804x1752, 3.78M)

Gorillas leave no witnesses.

That's what they want you to think. The Bananas Illuminati.

I fully expect it to play a role in the next storyline. If he doesn't reach murderous levels in the next game and continue to show how he doesn't fully learn from his mistakes it will be a shame, I always liked that consistency.
Your phrasing seemed snide. This board is full of people that don't understand shit and continue to co plain about it, so I apologise if I responded too harshly.

I would probably say that's true. Old Kratos is definitely far more tactical about fighting by the time GoW4 rolls around and you can see it with how he explains things to Atreus as far as fighting goes. Young Kratos not only was completely unhinged 90% of the time but he kept falling for the same shit time and again with the gods. He was not a smart man.

His family has forgiven him for their murders, since they and he know that he was tricked into doing it. He has forgiven himself

Did people ever decide who was angrier between Kratos and Asura ?

SOI SOI SOI DAD OF SOI HAHA
IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT THE GAME ITSELF BUT TWITTER MAN SAY LEFTY LEFT SO GAME IS ONLY SOI HAHA

Attached: 1553361445291.png (657x610, 523K)

Rage and vengeance taking form as violence is definitely a masculine trait. That’s not to say women are incapable of doing such a thing, but it’s masculine for sure. To say it’s not is probably to deny masculine traits besides the purely physical exist at all. And the gods may have been cunts, but they were cunts that enabled nature to exist. Continuing to kill them after the first few major ones died and the consequences were shown just showed Kratos only cares about his vengeance over anything else.

Attached: 1519577812991.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Young kratos has access to hope though. That let's him basically cheat his way out of losing situations. I don't understand how he can think that.

SOI haha soi

Attached: soyjacking.png (917x599, 46K)

This. It would be close but Old Kratos also has someone he cares about.
And that's not some "the power of love makes me stronger" bullshit because Kratos actually gets stronger the more pissed off he gets.

>Boomer
>Not being overweight with a beer gut and a big ass haymaker punch

Cmon now

Yeah but you just know how it's going to go in the second game.
>Odin appears to Atreus
>Hey boyo you know your dad ? He killed his previous wife and child. Maybe he killed your mom too ahah
>Atreus flips out SIR HOW YOU COULD YOU HAVE HIDDEN THIS FROM ME
>I'M AN AESIR NOW MY NAME IS LOKI
>Kratos spend the last part of the game storming Asgard, fighting Thor, killing him, but he'll be mortally injured tooand in his last moments Atreus forgive him and creates the World Serpent from Kratos because reasons
>End of God of War : Ragnarok

I liked this game's story because it's about being a man in a way that makes sense
>being manly is awesome, because it allows you to protect the ones you love and act as a strong guiding figure in their lives
It's like MGR's "the weak deserve to die, but the only weak people in the world are those who kill the innocent and defenseless for profit"
It takes a kind of simple, if dumb message and makes it something positive

Rage and revenge are more masculine traits but to call it toxic masculinity is ridiculous. This isn't a guy who's harassing someone for cutting them in line in traffic or catcalling a woman on the street. Might as well call the Count of Monte Cristo toxic masculinity. Rage and revenge are just human traits.

younger kratos' feats says otherwise

That was not the message of MGR.

Kratos would get obliterated by the Hindu pantheon.
Their power levels are bullshit.

This

>This should be a private, serious matter
That only works if you keep it private and don't post it on fucking twitter for thousands of people to read.

ZQ didn't WANT it private because she wanted to use it as a weapon.

You experienced the game wrong.

You sure you're not talking about fist of the north star?

The use of "toxic masculinity" is purely political. Stop trying to play some neutral ground here, you're not fooling anyone.

By the way is it ever established if Athena was actually real in that scene or was it just an internal monologue?

It's toxic in the sense that it's detrimental to himself and everyone around him. Like I said before, it's a thing but not in the way most people mean it. Both masculine and feminine traits can manifest in ways that are bad.

But Loki is the one that kills the pantheon
It would be fucking wasted plot point if kratos just kill everything, you could just have atreus be a literal who if that was the case

He's right. Any boomer could break a twiggy zoomer in half any time

>Bringing up evidence is wrong
>Trying to bring light to the past is bad!
You're a fucking retard.

Normally I would agree if GoW4 wasn't a story about actual positive masculinity, meaning fatherhood, discipline, power with restraint, etc. If it's supposed to be political I'd sooner assume it's in the opposite direction.

new kratos can barely move

Kratos didn't decimate the entire greek pantheon with "power of restraint".

Asura, the only reason people would say Kratos is due to popularity

with.

jesus fucking christ
California is a disease

No shit retard, the entire point of NuGoW was that he learned restraint because of his son.

Seeing it in terms of "positive masculinity" already makes you pozzed as hell.

If a woman acts like a cunt, would you say she's displaying "toxic femininity"? Get real.

they invaded Yea Forums months ago, and if you point this out you're just a tinfoil hat wearer

Attached: 1541169614045.png (680x568, 129K)

You mean the faggot who created Drawn to Death?

Does the hindhu myth also have inconsistencies like
>One day the god was traveling at the speed of light and the other day a fruit worm fooled him into shagging a sheep
Kind of inconsistency like in greek and norse myth?

Yeah but look where that got him he pretty much destroyed that entire area and fucked countless innocent people because of it. He should have done what he predecessors did and chained them in Tartarus and started a new peaceful era.

sounds p fukken gay bro ngl

Has he always spelled his name that way? I thought it was Balrog like the boxer?

>This should be private

Go tell that to Zoe Quinn who made it public in the first place OH WAIT he doesn't have the balls to do that.

>twitter lich mob
I wish

If she does it in a way that's feminine, yeah. Personally I wouldn't use the word toxic because it sounds dumb, I'd just call her a bitch. But even that word carries the implication of negative feminine traits.

And I'm arguing that calling it toxic masculinity is detriment to the entire reason that term came into use, specially when it's used to describe things that affects everyone, not just a very particular subset of petty retards who pretend to be macho by thinking they are above anyone.

It's way more complicated and some interpretations have the gods be facets of the one supreme god, manifesting itself in various ways for shits and giggles.

>Gods are imperfect and have human sensibilities to make them easier to identify with
Sounds about right. Especially for non abrahamic religions.

Do you remember the part where he turned then later FLIPPED Tyr's temple single handedly?

The thing with Baldur round 1 was just him being out of practice. He doesn't even break a sweat for round 2

That still doesn't answer his question.

You already used the word "toxic" when it came to describing masculine traits, now suddenly you wouldn't do it?

It's a fucking video game

He's a demigod/God. I don't think aging affects him that much, Zeus was old as fuck and fought like he was in his prime.

Young Kratos would win because he can jump. Old Kratos would only be able to throw his axe if there are no contextual climbing points, and even then young kratos can attack while climbing.

Still waiting on toxic femininity to be tackled.

And how the fuck does that make him stronger?
It got him exactly what he wanted and apparently a second life with a wife he loved and a son. Sounds like being an unrestrained psychopathic sociopath selfish killer worked out really fucking well for him.

Yes, but his destruction of the pantheon brought literally nothing but more pain and destruction to everyone

I'm pretty sure he used both hands to flip the temple.

I only used the word toxic because I was defending the director's use of the term. I think the term itself is dumb, but the meaning behind the term is still apt. Kratos originally had masculine traits that fucked him up real bad. I personally wouldn't describe this as toxic masculinity, but I wouldn't begrudge someone for doing so.

He could have ended up with that if he never started fucking with Ares in the first place you moron.

If the game wasn't over the shoulder garbage then I wouldn't be bothered by this but no, gotta adhere to the fucking Western Sony exclusive template.

>the term is dumb and I wouldn't use it
>but I have absolutely no issue with anyone else using it
Again, you're not fooling anyone.

But not him.

It didn't get him what he wanted. He's a self hating wreck who had no choice but to leave greece to his fate as he is apparently unable to kill himself.

He found new happiness in midgard, but his actions in Greece weren't what brought him said hapiness, it only brought him misery

Not really. As of right now it's best to interpret her appearance symbolically rather than literally.

lmao, yet in his game his strongest opponents would barely be mid-level trash in the older games.

What's the point of this post? GoW 1-3 were video games about a dude getting so pissed that everything died, NuGoW is about that same dude learning not to be so pissed. Yes, it is indeed a video game. Your point being?

I never said that learning to hold back necessarily made him stronger you dipshit, I said it made him a better person. If his son was in danger of dying he definitely wouldn't hold back. There's just no reason to go all out with the risk of fucking everything up just because you're mad.

It's almost like Kratos is a flawed selfish piece of shit.
That lesson would matter if the series ended at the first game after he beat Ares, but clearly he's a bloodthirsty murderer.

3 literally ended with him killing himself, or trying to.
In supplementary material, he learns apparently suicide as a god is impossible, but he damn well tried

What's your issue with using it then?

a father would fight harder for his daughter than his son, so yeah, old kratos over new kratos

>I said it made him a better person
You don't do what he did, and killed as many people as he did for no reason other than for himself, and ever, EVER become a better person.

I'm saying who fucking cares about bullshit politics in a series where you regularly kill gods and rip giant monsters apart, you fucking cuckold.

Toxic Masculinity doesn't exist, Kratos was just mad as hell.

Also why does no one speak about God of War 3?

That it's political, I've told you already.
It was first used by a dude in a scientific paper to describe prison populations, it was adopted by feminist organizations who spread it into casual lingo for political purposes specifically to imply that "toxicity" is male-specific. That's why toxic femininity isn't a thing, even though theoretically you claim to not have a problem with the term.

Well, at least this opinion is new and interesting. That's a valid take, and you can definitely argue for it. Kratos himself would probably agree, but it doesn't change the fact that NuGoW is about him trying to put the monster away and move on.

MGR's message was about freedom

If you go by gameplay that just isn't true in the slightest though. Yung Kratos could jump around and swing his shit like he was on crack.

I don't care if Cory said it. He's wrong.

user you're just parroting what Freya said in GoW4's climax and she was a dumb bitch.

Nothing about Kratos implies that his masculinity is the reason for his behaviour, he is just a toxic person and that's what the original trilogy is about.

Well I've got some good news for you, you've been being baited by a headline this entire time. The director never even used the term a single time in the whole inverview, only the polygon interviewer did.

polygon.com/interviews/2018/4/27/17287292/god-of-war-ps4-sony-toxic-masculinity

And he's right, Old Kratos didn't restrain his rage, the new one does. It's called character development.

Learning to be a better person for your family isn't a political message. Or, if it is, then literally everything is a political message.

Something tells me they don't want to associate with David anymore.

Attached: jaffe.jpg (595x483, 112K)

Basically he's saying it's okay to change your mind years after the fact and ruin a person's life for your own personal gain.
Are we sure he's not actually a woman larping under his name? Did we ever see him in person?
Because that's 100% woman's mindset. Maybe there's more to this "dysphoria" than we think, a man cannot think like that.

Saying what Kratos did in earlier games was masculinity in itself is sexist isn't it? Because its implying a woman cannot go over board through demi god powers and destroy everything out of anger. Its limiting a key emotion everyone feels to men when you say that right?

But then again none of this dumb shit makes sense women are perfect emotionally stable goddesses who should control the world and we're just sticky savages who never made anything worth a damn and there is nothing between. Unless you're a nigger then despite being the most violent demographic you're magically worthwhile because reasons.

The first one wasn't even good. Square, Square, triangle: the game. Who cares?

No, but framing a story about pain, loss, and the overwhelming emotions surrounding a traumatic event as toxic masculinity, is.

>his wife's son
Meme is old and tired, it's his own fucking son.
I know this and I haven't even played the fucking game

lol. No way, he's a massive fag now.

That's my point. By the time GoW4 rolls around he's finally learned that if he doesn't want a repeat of the situation that brought him to Midgard in the first place then he should probably keep a cooler head and start to think about his actions and where they may lead. That's part of growing up.

That's because deep down, he's still a man, and as such values masculinity and male values, even if he himself doesn't realize it. Every s󠛡o󠛡yboy has an alpha male inside them, they just actively repress it.

He hasn't for some time. Remember when he defended Gone Home and said he hated anybody that didn't like it?

lol no.
Even if they gave him a jump button, young Kratos would literally fly circles around Cuckratos.

youtu.be/i47SDdQbA4E

Attached: 1568777664153.jpg (589x849, 35K)

That never happens in the game.

Old Kratos Daughter is already dead and can never be brought back nor can he see them because Kratos is definitely not going to end up in the elysian fields.

did the new kratos even beat anyone important? i think he needed a special arrow or something to beat a shitty god who didn't seem to have any interesting power, the old one was killing actual gods even before getting the blade of olympus

Imagine thinking someone like him would dare to go agaisnt the hivemind that keeps shit like nuGoW winning awards.

you really expect barlog to be like "yeah, my newest game turns kratos into a weak faggot"

of course he's going to lie

Explain how

Kharn the Betrayer

That's exactly what the og's were about. Every one of them. That was the whole argument to begin with too.

>Kratos doesn't want to be fun anymore
Yeah i noticed

>the creator
SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU STUPID NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What, Cory Balrog created God of War?

Barlog never said "toxic masculinity", the faggot ass Polygon """writer""" he unfortunately chose to talk to did.
Also anyone who uses "toxic masculinity" should never be taken seriously.

No they weren't. His masculinity was never the cause of his tragedy.

Are you sure you're arguing with the right person right now?

This.

Baldaur Is literally one of the best warrior in Norse mythology I wouldn't say he's a nobody.

This is a shop. Fuck you

One of the greatest hero of the Imperium based on how many servants of chaos he personally slaughtered, not to mention the untold amount of plans from every factions of the Chaos God he ruined by getting pissed at nothing in particular and slaughtering everyone in the war council.

Game fucking when

Yeah but Asura's Wrath taking elements from hindu doesn't mean the characters are as powerful as the hindu gods, meanwhile in God of War the creators have stated the greek myths are mostly canon

>basic scaling makes Yea Forums shout like children because ‘muh ßoy’
Lol

Nah, young Kratos wins. Baldur even says when fighting Kratos "old and slow." Only chance old Kratos has of winning is if young Kratos goes after Atreus and old Kratos goes completely apeshit.

Yeah and how did it turn out for Baldur again ?

I'm talking about actual canon Hindu mythology. If Kratos ever decided to travel east, he's going to get his shit wrecked.

Toxic masculinity is literally just masculine traits being expressed in a way that is toxic to the self and/or your surroundings.
Violence and anger aren't exclusively masculine activities, but they can be an
expression of masculinity, and that expression can potentially be toxic.
Just because neon hairs use the term too much doesn't mean it's not a thing

>God with neck snapped
"What are you going to do snap my neck?"

Old Kratos is still insanely powerful but young Kratos is younger, faster, more agile, just as strong, and completely unrestrained.

Not the quoted but often I see people taking political stances through identitarianism, like, if some minority takes an stance, people on the majority spectrum automatically takes the opposite stance, they don't even think it through if it's really sensible to commit in that opinion, it's just pure contrarianism. And that happens on both sides of politics, it's insane.

Being more physically powerful doesn't automatically win a fight and usually the one with the cooler head in a fight who can analyze and punish their opponent is likely to win in a fight.

I'll never acknowledge "toxic masculinity" as a real thing until "toxic femininity" is acknowledged as a real thing.

And if a woman is toxic to herself and/or surroundings, through the use of violence and anger, is she just suffering from a bad case of toxic masculinity?
This shit always happens. A term is created and after a couple of years it tries to encompass so much shit that the entire fucking term is pointless.

This no one takes the time to really sit down and listen to the other sides arguement and try to see where they are coming from. It an us vs them world now.

How can one be a social justice warrior and destroy the life of people on a social level?

>I hate white men so much. Everything is their fault. Fuck them they need to die.
>Now, please listen to my argument

If you run up to a black guy and call him a nigger a bunch of times do you really think he'll want to have an in-depth conversation about your stances on social and political issues?

>literally says violence and rage aren't exclusive to men and if they're borne from masculine emotions or drives then they can be toxic
They explained the term pretty well. What you stated doesn't apply

Welcome to the entirety of human discourse. That has always been the case, the only difference is that the internet leaves a footprint that never leaves.

So any sort of violence or rage is toxic masculinity? Do women get all the virtues?

Shhh, he's one of those young pissy cunts who cry about how people today are so mean, let him stay in his little magic world a while longer.

It's probably just about physique and knowing.

I mean would 19 year old me be able to beat 30 year old fat me? No, not a chance. Even me at 19 who was leaner, stronger, /fit/ and trained I would slap the piss out of that kid, no question.

I don't hate white people at all. I don't really care what color you may be. What I do care about is if you're an asshole and your actions show it. Turns out there's just alot more assholes these days from the overly sensitive alphabet people to our nu neo nazis shooting up our schools. Things weren't nearly as bad a decade ago and most people got on pretty well with each other for the most part. Everyone is just perpetually offended these days.

Do you have the reading comprehension of a twelve year old or something
Here let me emphasize it for you since apparently you don't understand
>Violence and anger *****aren't exclusively masculine activities*****, but *****they can be an
expression of masculinity*****, and *****that expression can potentially be toxic.*****
Nowhere in here does it say anything about women or how they express their anger and explicitly mentions that anger is not exclusive to men. Stop saying "what about women" when this statement doesn't have shit to do with women at all

The point is, just because everyone acts like a blind contrarian, shouldn't mean you have to.

To be fair, despite certain hostilities and snarkyness here and there, this has been one of the more civil discussions I've seen on Yea Forums in a while.

Old Kratos is fucking powerful but holds back due to beung with his son and not just randomly killing everyone like he used too. Remember how young Kratos killed the Boat Captian that litterally did nothing to him?

So give an example of toxic femininity.

But would you fuck 19 year old you?

if he is tasked with the design of god of war, and he is, it is not an opinion.

Most people agree with that idea until they don't. Again, that's always been a thing. Obviously it shouldn't be encouraged but politicians know that this is a good tactic, meaning this cult mentality will never leave.

Bloody Mary

Kratos slaughtered nearly everything in his path in the first 3 main games. Haven't played the side stuff but I'd guess it's the same.

Elizabeth Bathory

Refusal to take responsibility for your actions to the point of alienating people in your life who you blame for your mistakes.

mortals grow weaker with age, kratos is not a mortal.

Sounds like toxic masculinity. Oh wait.

He killed one of the few characters destined to survive ragnarok.

Presumably he will kill Thor in the next installment since the ending stinger showed thor on their doorstep

Zoe Quinn

My mom when she interrupts my Minecraft roleplay.

So violence and cruelty are feminine? I thought that was still toxic masculinity.

>Things that wouldn't happen
He'd probably just destroy the Norse Realm like Greece.
Why do you faggots not understand what Kratos tries to be in the new game?

>a more experienced version of a character can beat a lesser experienced version of said character
wow color me fucking surprised

>I do not understand what the word motive means

Of course unrestrained power beats restrained power. That's literally the point of getting rid of the restraints, to get more powerful.

People on Yea Forums seem to think Kratos is a pussy now because he's older and actually has restraint

>toxic masculinity is a thing

are white people really mentally ill

Do you not know how many fucking times Kratos tried to kill himself?

Motive now decides whether or not violence is toxic femininity or masculinity?

That's what i mean he killed without remorse and killed people who didn't deserve it.
>Baldur
>a nobody
Kys

>twitter lich mob

Attached: smg.jpg (164x132, 4K)

yes, basically believe all women

Kratos still has the ability to go all out when needed. He just has the wisdom not to when it isn't

>Man and woman both commit same act of violence
>The man's actions are called toxic masculinity
>The woman's actions are not called toxic femininity

"Toxic masculinity" is a term designed solely to demonise men and masculinity. Why lie?

well someone'll kill him pushing Loki over the edge

basically for any leftist low test man or tranny, violence is good when it benefits a certain party and toxic when it does not.

Yes, that's what the original comment says
>they can be an
expression of masculinity, and that expression can potentially be toxic.

>the literal creators statement is not canon because his politics hurt my feelings

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

No, he doesn't.
She didn't report it to the police, she reported it to Twitter folk.
this obviously means she wants Twitter folk to investigate it and not the police.

If she wanted it to be a police matter, she should have gone to them.

he isnt at all, its a meme

The two versions definitions of "going all out" are completely different, and that's why old Kratos would lose. Old Kratos' going all out is actually murdering someone brutally, Young Kratos' style of going all out is killing everything in sight to the point of destroying reality. The difference in tenacity is why the young Kratos wins even if you think old man Kratos is marginally stronger.

>the mma is full of grandpas
Based retard.

>creator
he didn't create Kratos tho.

There's no human emotion that's exclusive to one gender. Man are more likely to feel one way and woman another but by using the term toxic masculinity, you're pretty much opening yourself to say "Anything a man does is bad".
The term toxic by itself is already stupid but at least it's neutral.

how d'you imagine loki will play, does he take up the legacy weapons

Not really, it's been pretty clearly defined. Anger expressed through masculine tendencies that hurts others is a pretty solid definition. Blame others for misusing it.

>Young Kratos' style of going all out is killing everything in sight to the point of destroying reality
It's really not, He kills a ton of people but the grand majority of his body count comes from merely killing the gods and the fallout that happens if you do.
While he's pissed he rarely if ever just casually walks up to a random person and flatout murders them unless he needs to use them for a purpose.

Why not just use the word 'agressive' or 'violent' or 'hot-headed' or 'abusive' instead of making up a term that seemingly invokes gender for no real purpose
To imply that people behave like shitheads simply because, or in part because, they have a dick between their legs is disingenuous and sexist
For the same reasons it's offensive to say "oh there she goes crying again, being an emotional woman." It doesn't matter that women cry more often; to say direct the attention to her gender is just stereotyping.
This is why I don't use the term "toxic masculinity" because whether it's intended or not, it's clearly stereotyping and makes it appear that male traits == bad.

he isn't, he's dying by the norse pantheon

Didn't he kill one of Poseidon's concubines for no real reason?

He is more responsible for the series' success than David Jaffe. Jaffe's shitty platforming almost ruined the first game

nigga I was never even discussing the body count of the fallout, I was talking about everyone/thing that you have to kill on the way to the gods. If we include kills from causality he has killed an entire world. Yound Kratos is too wild and tenacious for the old mans temperament.

he killed everything for no real reason

Needed to use her to keep a gate from collapsing as I said he used her for a purpose that he knew would result in her dying, He didn't just kill her and walk away to spite Poseidon

The same abilities as his old self but more experience and a magic frost axe and no anger issues but still capable of unleashing said anger more effectively as a precision weapon rather than a blunt instrument.

He did kill innocent people JUST to get to the Gods like Poseidon's mistress or the soldier that wmhe burnt alive to get an updraft for his wings.

Probably a little of both.
I doubt Athena can extend much influence to another god's domain, but she can probably tinker around in Kratos's head a little to manifest a "vision" of herself in his unguarded moments.

>He killed her but it was ok because he used her to keep a gate open.

>mfw Last Spartan

Attached: tea.jpg (350x197, 10K)

Young Kratos was a mass murderer before he even met Ares. He was already an unrepentant killer. Age mellowed him out and he realized how pointless all his killing was. He pretty clearly regrets everything he did and openly admits he killed "many who were deserving, and many who were not."

>He doesn't kill them unless the killing benefits him.
How many people did he kill in God of War just for the SAKE of killing them that isn't a god?
Not to help him in some way, just for the heck of it

I have a feeling that which Kratos you would go with in a fight is dependent on where you are in life. Most people without a ton of life experience and more of an individualistic mindset would probably choose younger Kratos and those who may have had children or have gotten older and started looking at what's important in life would probably go with older Kratos.

The Boat Captian can count and I'm pretty sure everyoe he killed for Ares as well.

The people he killed, gameplay wise, gave him health so it was justified, assuming they weren't just collateral to the range of the blades.

I don't see why this is a shock. Hasn't Kratos just been getting stronger and stronger as he ages? Isn't he part divinity now or some shit? Seems to work by DBZ rules.

Sluts are unethical.

he could have just used some junk, like one of those fire goblets laying around. Would have been much more secure at holdng the gate open too

Kratos only gets stronger and more experienced with age. He's a demigod not a fragile mortal. He's become calm and patient which OG Kratos's rage would be his downfall.

Also depends on when in the Olympus era you are talking about. Right after the third game? It would be close. Before then? 2018 Kratos easily. We are also assuming equal weapon loadouts since OG Kratos gets carried hard by his weapons.

Death of the author.

>young kratos sees old fagtos having fun with his son
>gets angrier
>"Hey oldman who is this kid? Did you forget about your wife and daughter?"
>"Naw man just chill out you have to move on at some point, you know?"
>kratos gets even angrier
>goes to find some relics that can kill god of soi for good

>know all about the younger version's tricks and weaknesses
The entire point of Kratos in GoW 1-3 is that everyone knew exactly what he was and how he fought. The entirety of Olympus knew exactly what Kratos was going to do and exactly how to bait him into doing what they wanted him to do. Every last one of them got killed for it. The whole thought of "taking advantage of his rage" got the whole fucking greek pantheon killed both in the grand scheme and in direct fights.

God I fucking hate twitter, can't actually give a reason to his answer. Just one sentence bs

Except no one knew he had the Power of Hope the whole time.

How can old Kratos beat young kratos when young kratos can jump?

The onion meme around kratos is just Ninten drones seething at GOW.

He has harnessed that rage and can also be level headed enough to outwit his younger self.

Because he doesn't want to destroy the world and he also didn't want his son going down the same route. Look what happened when he got mad (the kid)

kek, glad to see I'm not the only retard who saw that

He hasn't yet

Balrog never said toxic masculinity you piece of shit

Turnabout is fair play. If zoe used the peanut gallery to an hero Alec, It's fair to use it to burn her at the stake

he can throw his axe and hit him out of the air

Attached: MnM.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Yea but that's also because they underestimated him. The though he was a fool and they were too arrogant to believe a demigod would be able to go against them.
Then when he killed Ares and became a god, they freaked out and desperately tried to stop him with little planning

Implying the Lord of Lighting didn't get him
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd3vwwXArMQ

The math doesn't add up. That's like saying doomguy can be beaten by master chief even though the science proves he's fucking fast as shit

K hang on. Does he mean pre first game kratos, cause he wasn't THAT strong back then. And before anyone mentions it, fuck Chains of Olympus's bullshit.

>get on steroids
>go bald

hmmm

his kid has a fucking bow

young kratos dies in all three main entries lmao that nigga is WEAK

Thor, Odin.

based

Attached: 1547770165884.jpg (720x747, 132K)

People who make video games are nerds, and nerds are huge edgelords until it interfers with their white knighting.

As long as we live in a world where it is acceptable to bear false witness against thine neighbor, this won't happen.

Young Kratos is objectively stronger, so this is BS.

Old Kratos is still a powerhouse his hulk strength is demonstrated multiple times

I feel like Older Kratos is smart enough to beat Young Kratos but is physically weaker

It's pretty obvious that he really holds back.

Why is it always animu posters that are dumb SJW retards?

Why did he get 3 inches taller?

>more experienced fighter beats less experienced one
woooooah

>anymore
More like he never did and you had a false image of some dude who screams nigger daily.

Nah. There is no legal requirement to bring legal charges against every personal dispute and you're retarded for thinking there is.

>olympus era
obviously the fucking older one then, dipshit. old kratos has a shitton of magical artefacts that keep him protected, and are so fucking powerful he can recall them with god damned force powers.

Olympus era kratos was just a really really fuckin mad dude.

Attached: 1545126528983.png (1468x547, 679K)

fyi people get banned here for even dumber shit than that. Mods not making bans public don't mean they don't happen. Been banned for as little as insulting a building.

Are you retarded?

Look at the image, faggot. Even with his back straightened, he's way shorter.

For that, they are gonna pull stuff like Kratos merged with the Power of Hope and got stronger since then.

>muh axe
>muh son
imagine being this desperate to pump up your silly old shittier kratos that you actually say shit like this

You have Old Mature Kratos fighting to protect his son vs Young Raw Kratos who fights with nothing to lose

underrated

fire is worse when it's unconstrained.

Kratos is not immortal.

Nu-GoW fags:
>Old Kratos > Young Kratos
also Nu-Gow fags:
>Kratos only struggles against the Norse gods because he is old!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

that's what I'm thinking yeah

>.
all shitposters are new fags, more news at 11

NuKratos got drained just by fighting aome norse twink.

Everyone is cominnup with insane theories but it basically just comes down to old man strength. There's something different about the muscle of an older man compared to his younger self.

>I can't read because I'm retarded
yeah, could have figured that out from your picture.

He is not the "literal" creator.

Anything not in the work is non-canon.

>defending zoe quinn of all people
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Barlog hasn't had a say in Kratos since the first game. He's irrelevant

If anything, a father would be stronger.

>fantasy matchup thread
>state what character can do in the context of their own game
>somehow this is "desperate"

>Cory Barlog
Yikes!

Attached: 1555779494091.png (752x1400, 239K)

Hermes was over confident and assumed Kratos was so unintelligent that Kratos would go down easy because of his speed. Older Kratos would know exactly how younger Kratos thinks and counter it.

>filename
>anime faggotry
opinion discarded

Attached: 1496985438488.png (1024x912, 851K)