Why am I such a clown

Why am I such a clown
Why did I spend sixty US dollars on this remake that shouldn't be more than thirty
Why am I so excited for it to unlock at midnight and why didn't they remake the Oracle games instead

Attached: IMG_20190919_153040.jpg (2816x3065, 2.48M)

most of us have already finished it

Because it's excellent.

is it good or shit?

I feel like this comment alone captures why Yea Forums is such an awful place to discuss games

is the color dungeon in it?

why do you have so many profiles

why do you guys have so many users on your switch? I just have my main and a JP one for the eshop,. Am I missing out on something secret

no

answer the question faggot

How do I pirate this shit? I'm not paying full price for a shitty remake. I've got a hackable switch and the doodad you put between the joycon and the system.

From left to right
Me
My gf
My friend who works at Facebook
My friend who's an EMT
My friend who works in DC
My friend who's a nurse
My friend who's a construction worker
Everyone besides my gf either has a Switch or plans to get one (The nurse wants a Switch Lite, though) but I keep the profiles since I play games more than all of them and they often want to try stuff out on my system.

>why do you guys have so many users on your switch? I just have my main and a JP one for the eshop,. Am I missing out on something secret
Different eshops, and shared accounts with people online they split the cost of games with. Also some people actually have friends and family. It must be nice.

Maybe.

Attached: 2019091717035800-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

yes

I don't know.
Is it good or shit?

I beat the game. It was either good or shit.

Attached: 2019091722345200-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

say it with me Yea Forums

SOUL...

adjacent

Attached: 2019091718411200-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>ywn be this much of a faggot
Feels good man.

Attached: 156414164.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>32 deaths

It was a bit rough until the end of the color dungeon. I didn't have a single death from L6 onward.

Because the Oracle games were made by Capcom.

>remake the Oracle games instead
Didn't Capcom develop those games.

Now give me the actual reason.

This is the lowest effort remake I've ever seen

That is the actual reason, I love my friends dearly and they love video games. Unfortunately my gf is a Yea Forums autist (We met on this board and happened to be geographically close) who doesn't want a Nintendo system and only plays games on her "gaming" laptop, which I constantly bully her about

Nintendo probably owns the rights still, and even if they don't Capcom and Nintendo have literally no feud between them and never have

honestly I really liked it, having never played LA before. Also I used to hate the art style like everyone else but while playing I got to liking it alot.

Because you're an obnoxious nostalgia fag.

Story time, sounds cute.

Man fuck this game is going to be great, Yea Forums is right none of the time about these things.

Some games are cheaper on other store regions.

She just posted on a thread here about being super lonely in [Our state] and I contact fagged like a douche and it turned out we lived close to one another. She wasn't even fat! I kinda was though, but she motivated me to get in good shape. There have been a couple times where it felt like we would break up but we always worked it out. It's been so complicated but I love her dearly.
Here's her Amazon recommended list to give you an idea of how retarded she is

Attached: unknown-4~3.png (1289x415, 431K)

Maybe that guy does speedrun and need multiple profiles to have different savegames
Some games only have one savefile per profile

wow

Attached: tenor.gif (498x311, 67K)

udderly ridiculous

Have fun with those memory leaks, shit frames, and one directional movement, retard. Don';t hold your breath on Grezzo ever fixing their fuckups.

eyyyyyy

Attached: 1552787378527.jpg (265x220, 9K)

I HAVE FRIENDS user

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-171659~2.png (1223x1293, 245K)

I don't

Sounds like wife material to me t.b.h.

We've thought about it, but marriage is complicated. She does like wearing wedding dresses though, I plan to have sex with her while she's wearing one.

>MAGAtard

Wew, dropped.

>Dropping a potential partner over their political views
Never gonna lose it

it unlocked like 7 hours ago

She's not much of a Trump supporter (I don't recall her exact reasons, I think it was something having to do with policy in the middle East) but during the campaign she was more interested in him, I'd describe her feelings as lukewarm. Also , unless she was like a full communist or Nazi or something I couldn't imagine dropping someone over politics

Sorry, I don't date retards.

>>Sorry, I don't date retards.
>Reddit spacing
So, you wouldn't date someone like yourself?

you sound way too sane to be on Yea Forums

>Unfortunately my gf is a Yea Forums autist (We met on this board and happened to be geographically close)

I hate you yet im happy for you. Wtf. You met a girl, FROM HERE? fucking how.a girl or a girl(male). I want a gf. Fuck

the gbc zelda games have the best aesthetic, just play those.

Can someone legit explain what Reddit spacing is? Just using the enter key? I don't know because I don't go to reddit because I'm not an absolute faggot

I think if you only press enter once on Reddit it will still put both lines of text on the same line, posters on Reddit use enter twice so that it actually separates your lines + improve visibility

Get triggered more, faggot.

the one with the red and blue skeleton? yeah it is. we actually saw it ages ago.

Oracle is capcom, this is glorious Tezuka's game instead. Also, it's better. This is the best Zelda afterall.

A week ago I spent $60 on Breath of The Wild and kind of regretted spending that much on it even though I like the game. Thanks for making me feel better about myself OP

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Nostalgiafags would eat this up

I feel the same way about Smash. I've been asking since it came out, "isn't it just a fighting game?" "Yeah, but it's Smash!" And it seems like half the people who even have a Switch just use it for Smash. So I broke down and purchased it the other day and... it's just a fighting game.

Huh? I don't get it.

If you think you’re a clown I spent roughly $300 on the limited edition cause of fucking scalpers

So midnight est?

some on Yea Forums would try to fight you about it even being a fighting game

Guess I'll have to make a thread about it. Not even to troll or bait, but just because I don't get it. There are over 70 characters who's moves would take forever to learn and people are shitting their pants about paying $5 for each new character? It just doesn't make any sense.