Why aren’t you playing my game, senpai?

Why aren’t you playing my game, senpai?

Attached: 190C4E76-D6E0-4EF2-B7E0-2E0BB362B0A7.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_cdW8EHM0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=TnPYintjKgk
youtube.com/watch?v=BlhC37Ehbo8
youtube.com/watch?v=iWSf_66zVEI
mega.nz/#!m4YlBSia!Ak-Yo2z3C2imLlG0nmR6v2wHrMBy1BXK4hXqWIhKnJo
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ViD7EwTYk
youtube.com/watch?v=MZhzAYjFONg
youtube.com/watch?v=uMXUMA-cghw
youtube.com/watch?v=XSmUha3yXeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZebuXeNct2E
youtube.com/watch?v=PRLUiZ6VB38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PC version didn't work unless I had Internet Explorer 11 installed for some reason. I just said fuck it at that point.

nah

Attached: 65421685464.jpg (363x478, 33K)

I let it die.

2hard5me
the grind wasn't worth the payoff

Fuck me, is that why it crashed on start every single time?

Attached: 1471152713714.jpg (588x393, 172K)

been there done that

the chinks already explored the top floor and it was a disappointment so I instantly lost interest

Yes. Turns out, all I needed to do was install the latest version of IE, because apparently the game looks for IE specifically for web browser integration rather than defaulting to whatever web browser you have.

It's maddening.

For fucks sake. I literally started playing the dead PS4 version when the PC version game out because of that shit. I missed out on all the fun multiplayer raids because of it.

I played it until it became not fun.
Then I loaded up CE and cheated until it became not fun again.

because it fucking sucks

Picked this up again a month ago, it's really not as bad as I thought it was back when it came out. It has tons of soul and is sometimes pretty funny. But alas you get bored after going through virtually the same level after the 50th time, if it had a better combat system I could overlook the repetitiveness but that's not the case.

The music is great too.

Because I made it to the last boss, floor 40 then a update hit and I couldn't even launch the game anymore. fml.

But I did and I beat it and grinded it out until I got my hours out of it. Thanks for the game, Uncle Death.

Because the game ran like shit and the final area is a fucking slog

because it fucking sucks like most japanese games

Maybe would be fun to start again. But go from where I left is just too grindy for me.

Sometimes I feel like getting back into it but I've experienced just about everything you can in the game. Still listen to the OST once in a while.

Post favorite tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=IF_cdW8EHM0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=TnPYintjKgk

Attached: Uncle Death.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BlhC37Ehbo8

this ost is so damn good
youtube.com/watch?v=iWSf_66zVEI

I've played less and less as the months go on, was good for a while though. Now I'm just waiting on some goddamn Killer 7 dlc news for the PC version, SUDA GIVE IT TO US ALREADY.

Attached: Chomp melon.jpg (361x361, 107K)

Floor 1-40 was fun. Everything else was shit.

because your game is riddled with microtransactions faggot.

The only game that i enjoy is on PC and the fucking GAME IS EITHER A YEAR OR LESS BEHEIND THE FUCKING CONSOLE FOR UPDATES

Attached: 1567907849976.jpg (600x718, 225K)

Lol, this deadass game. Truly the worst game released by suda and grasshopper. This shitty ass game that only has 100 avgerage players and continues to get bad reviews. Then you have the faggot ass whales on the discord that continue to spend 1k+ on shitty decals to boast their ego. Fuck oberlinx, Fuck kaito, Fuck admiralpanther, Fuck hindesite, Fuck suneater, and Fuck OHTHNK for being a cunt.

The musics great tho

Attached: pola2.jpg (720x732, 54K)

I liked the game until guns were introduced. Then after guns it started becoming a massive grind and I abandoned it.

This. The game becomes a fucking absolute chore even by floor 20, but the soundtrack is fuckin 10/10 bangers

Couldn't take the grind after floor 40 and their mushroom nerfs killed it for me completely. I was able to supplant myself with dropped equips and Funshrooms repairing them, but now it's like you need ridiculously high tier equips with hours and hours invested into them before you can even do anything, and heaven forbid you want to raid of defend anymore, it's basically impossible.

Posting it again
Let it die OST soundtrack
mega.nz/#!m4YlBSia!Ak-Yo2z3C2imLlG0nmR6v2wHrMBy1BXK4hXqWIhKnJo

I've become hooked to the hard gotcha, Honkai that I snort off a paper plate.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_ViD7EwTYk

Lots of old software do that because IE is supposedly on all computers.

Floor 20 is where I stopped I think. The second proper boss, I fought him once but couldn't do anything. Then I just never went back again. Later I read that irons work well against that guy and I keep feeling like I should keep going but it's been like two years now

played for 2 hours or so and uninstalled it
boring game

i played your game everyday for a year, got to F100 and beat the 4 forcemen on nightmare and i'll do it all over again if i had a pc.

Attached: 1553665282682.jpg (1200x1175, 204K)

Too much grind
At least i manage to finish the main game...but fuck that capture 100 characters trophy

Oh wow there's 100 floors now? Last I played there were only 40

Theirs 300 floors actually. They all suck ass tho

Why playing any Suda trash when you can check it out on Youtube?

I’ll never understand how something with such a good theme and concept boils down to a fuckload of grinding and content updates being only some armor and fucking stickers you have to get with even more grinding.

Played up until the 30th or so floor
Got burnt out by all the grinding since I had been playing every single day.
Might pick it back up again.

yup, ost is pretty nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZhzAYjFONg

youtube.com/watch?v=uMXUMA-cghw

I beat it

Attached: 1485982538779.png (1240x918, 1.52M)

>No way, Fag
>Not "DIE BITCH!"

How big is this game now? I looked at some gameplay and it made me want to play this again, but it was already like 50gb last time I played and it wasn't -that- good

youtube.com/watch?v=XSmUha3yXeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZebuXeNct2E
youtube.com/watch?v=PRLUiZ6VB38

Attached: 1483467315398.png (1225x903, 869K)

It was fun for a bit but it ultimately sucks. Very repetitive.

You should at least try to beat floor 40, that's where the game originally ended. Everything after that is autistic whale territory