I can't wait to play the new Guilty Gear in 2020!

I can't wait to play the new Guilty Gear in 2020!

Attached: Guilty Gear XXXrd Accent Core Plus Rev2 Sign Revelator Overture Advance Edition #Reload.png (790x482, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDyprHUbC6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Guilty Gear
>play
kek none of you will. You and everyone else will try it for a day (a week tops) and drop it like every other Guilty Gear game. Even the youtubers who pretend to be hype about it never play Guilty Gear games for real.

Attached: 1561507453375.gif (391x365, 890K)

you don't need bait to bump[spoiler/]

Attached: 29598191_995678010596440_135688384601408972_n.png (490x120, 121K)

haha this logo isn't real right
right

are there even youtubers that are hype about the game that usually don't play fighting games?

Well, you played the last good GG game

gentlemen and scholars

That's fucking bonkers. Props to you though.

I was kinda sick of the series not really doing anything new by the time ac+r hit. Was mostly in it for the online play.

Next year should keep me very busy with GG and KoFXV. Exciting.

Xrd wasn't all that bad really, I definitely prefer +R tho even with the stinky netcode

I'll play you in Guilty Gear right now, only on PSN though.

You definitely didn't play much if you think that, you should try to play the first one
It's a funny kusoge youtu.be/NDyprHUbC6c

>less than 300
ok fag

I'm still learning, user
I'm getting stronger every day

Attached: 1501326118171.gif (69x60, 29K)

I've been dying to jump into a new fighting game in day one since I got into the genre about a year ago. Hopefully I can spring board off all the other scrubs during the first few weeks to the point where I can handle playing with those that stick around, but even if I don't isn't it better that the scrubs at least bought the game?

Stop giving shitposts so much thought user. Chances are even someone who bought game and just plays it as FOTM is having more fun than most people here anyway.

Fuck you, I'm excited.

Attached: file.png (397x131, 96K)

>no Slash anywhere
boo

>XXXrd
I call it "The XXXrdest"

I didn't make this, I would have definitely put Isuka in there since it's the best game ofc

Guilty gear series is a single player experience nonetheless. You play for set play and playing against anyone who is lower than yellow rank will tech midair the moment they can and cannot do wake up reversal. There’s no reads or mind games other than your own cleverly formulated flowchart.

yes exactly and that is why there are player sclearly better than others.

Attached: jack-o hmmm.png (128x128, 28K)

This amount of time is pathetic for a fighting game, you only start getting decent at the game after 1000 hours.