Got a VR headset and my face has been feeling itchy lately. Anyone else had this happen...?

Got a VR headset and my face has been feeling itchy lately. Anyone else had this happen...?

Attached: bd68bb8361b6e4de9f924be3d1ad481b.jpg (1063x1074, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LhDWhpzLtE
sciencealert.com/a-tiny-brain-skull-and-hair-have-been-extracted-from-a-teen-s-ovary
i.imgur.com/QBM16Ni.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=klMIfi084kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wash your face and clean the foam

Have you tried using soap?

oh shit, what the fuck is this?

What happened mr skelington?

Attached: bzvqpu9daty01[1].jpg (960x956, 96K)

skull cancer. imagine how that felt

i dunno but it's been kinda hard to move lately too, any ideas what might be up?

Attached: FOP.jpg (350x604, 75K)

I've been playing Path of Exile lately and I have come to realize that Skeletons are truly the best enemies and minions in any game. Any area that has Skeletons is instantly 100 times better than the last one that didnt have Skeletons

hey can you please stop? thanks.

theres a disease or something when you grow literal armor

Attached: 1564413193363.jpg (720x720, 41K)

Literally bone cancer. Not joking.

Skeletons are only good if they react differently to regular mobs. Bonus points for resurrection, dismemberment and massive bonus for being able to group together as a megaskeleton

these people were likely begging for death

fascinating

Attached: Alien-Skulls-918241[1].jpg (590x350, 53K)

Attached: steve_gater.jpg (306x423, 33K)

try taking a shower and using soap you filth

Man, some people have it rough

Attached: 1553131700765.jpg (530x692, 46K)

What's it called

This is a bone disease where any sort of flesh or muscular injury is healed with literal bone. Each and every single time you hurt yourself, your body begins to slowly trap you more and more inside a webbing of bone.

Having the bone surgically removed just caused the cut points to heal more bone. It's inescapable.

Poor guy played through Bioshock infinite. Twice.

>never get married
>never have kids
>no family
>die
>nobody to claim the body
>dr makes you into an office skeleton

no
your muscle mass literally starts turning into bone
your body basically begins petrifying itself like the aftermath of you boning medusa way too hard

Cancer is rough.We will all die either from cancer or heart attackI hope for heart attack honestly, preferably during sleep.

Attached: Maximum-intensity-projection-of-68-Ga-PSMA-PET-A-shows-multiple-bone-and-lymph-node[1].png (850x641, 245K)

Truly horrifying.

tfw you upgrade to 5g

Attached: ahOqthL.jpg (480x599, 43K)

Not me, I've made a death pact with a friend where we both kill ourselves the day before my 30th birthday

I tried to warn him. There are some things man should not know.

Best case scenario really, the idea of slowly wasting away in a hospital bed sounds like actual hell

Sure, they were trying to copy aliens anatomy.

>We will all die either from cancer or heart attack

apply yourself

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 13K)

that guy was a chad

basically a real life scp

Attached: 1526740781837.jpg (500x287, 13K)

I would like to see an interview about one with this disease. Sounds kino.

it's not an anonymous disease though

God damnit

Attached: 1542649893637.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Damn boy, i will be 30 in 9 days, don't do it.

>ywn be a doctor's wise cracking skeleton sidekick

Attached: unsatisfactory.png (1280x694, 933K)

Well, at least he died playing an objectivity 9/10 game

Please. This is not a joking matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LhDWhpzLtE

I still have six and a half years, maybe I'll find something worth living for before then.

Attached: 1541943562215.png (540x757, 514K)

Attached: tree man 1.jpg (780x438, 78K)

Coincidentally I've thought of doing it the day before my birthday as well. Haven't made a solid decision of if, when or how though

>implying I won’t put my brain in a sexy waifs android bot

Attached: tree man 2.jpg (300x168, 16K)

you mean anomalous and no it's not but it reminds me of things like that, it's not like muscle being replaced with bone is a regular condition.

Imagine rolling the Druid class

Attached: tree man 3.jpg (297x170, 10K)

India is fascinating

Spoiler allert!!!!
You won't find anything, but if you make it your priority to make your life better, it will be better, not gonna lie it is hard but ultimately it is worth it.

This picture always get me wondering on the poor sods life, like how long did he live with half is fuggin skull sploded open.

CLICKERS

Attached: tree man 4.jpg (300x168, 11K)

It must have been tough son of the bitch.

Not my cunny... Not my cunny

Attached: 123-1235180_anime-reaction-images-thinking-anime-png.jpg (820x699, 131K)

>when your gf calling you out for cheating and you start losing face.

No, but I sweat like a faggot just in general so flailing around in VR really makes the entire headset soaked. I learned about anti-bacterial wipes quickly.

Good times.

Attached: n47o2w8ms0311.jpg (480x640, 89K)

>there's a type of tumor that can grow hair, bone, teeth, or even eyes anywhere in your body

Attached: gĂĽs vomit.jpg (484x461, 130K)

I believe it inspired an SCP, they call it the Bone Hive, little insects that wait for potential humans to go to sleep before inserting themselves inside them. Days go by as the victim has their skeletal structure grow round and immobile so they can support a whole colony of the critters, who use the organs and hollow out the skull for food, comfort and utility before the Queen matures and leaves to build her own hive
The twist is that the human isn’t dead and has a degree of consciousness the whole time, only dying of starvation than trauma

That is a twin which your body absorbed

hey, some women were talking about this today on the bus but I still don't know what was it called

>spike thinks growing INSIDE YOUR FUCKING EYESOCKET

I would just kill myself at that point I think

no skin baby

Attached: no skin.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Imagine the fucking pain when douzens of mall bone blades piercing your eyeball over a course of months

Teratoma. It literally translates into English as "monster tumor."

oh yeah, I could hear "monster-something".

It's actually a lot of skin, so much that it becomes inflexible, starts cracking and harms soft tissue that it's next to.

Stay strong hyakkimaru. All you need to do is kill those demons.

Sometimes death is more merciful than life.

Attached: t1home.tumor.thurs.07.afp[1].jpg (265x239, 20K)

>I'm sorry, sir. This is stage 4 fucking bone cancer.
You probably would. I mean no one, not even the people closest to you, would blame you for kicking out the chair at that point.

So you mean literally turning into swords....

Attached: imgbin-fate-stay-night-shirou-emiya-sword-bone-anime-summon-night-to-i6ku1VLAR7GkbN3unLtKeGZkF.jpg (728x590, 54K)

Bone cancer

Attached: got your nose.jpg (275x183, 5K)

What video game is this

These are the nephalem

"If possible, adult patients eventually have to decide on a position they wish to predominantly assume for the rest of their lives" Nightmare

ok fuck I remember that now

Jesus fuck

Attached: not even the dead know peace from this evil.png (555x569, 241K)

Fun fact did you know transpeoples neo-vaginas are more susceptible to teratoma cysts and tumors?
The body is so traumatised and fucked up there your body has no idea how to heal itself and throws everything at it desperately to close the wound

Attached: 1542293838086.jpg (1242x960, 938K)

Attached: 1562663181368.jpg (2218x1663, 398K)

what kind of tumor is this? one that grows behind her eye?

Attached: 1557257004071.jpg (500x435, 152K)

>feel sharp pain in my head like someone just stabbed me with a knife
>immediately think of pic related
Fuck me

it even grew lip piercing lol

that pic looks like a movie prop tho
fake and gay

it could be much worse

Attached: ifonlyyounewhowbadthingswere.jpg (480x360, 19K)

it's not as much pain as the crippling sense of faggotry from being an infamous tripfag experiences on a daily basis
how do you cope

show them a real teratoma pic man, that blue eye one, you know the one.

Wait you mean that body literally just grew eyes?

Attached: 1565769731336.png (201x152, 55K)

I fucking hate her so goddamn much, I almost feel bad

This one is fake

Only way less trannified

WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD?

Attached: 1567091143655.gif (720x405, 1.31M)

That is not how teratomas work at all, user.

>this is what the average american will look like by 2025 and it's beautiful

>480x360
I'm okay with the thumbnail thanks

to appreciate your life

since we are talking about true horror and teratomas, /r/ that news about a teratoma that fetus that grew out of a teratoma in a jap girl womb that had brain waves and shit.

Hold uo, you're telling me tgar the human body can grow a fucking eyeball out of a wound? Is there anyway we can reproduce this to make a ton of eyeballs or spare body parts?

Show it.

sounds fucking hardcore.

>/r/ that news about a teratoma that fetus that grew out of a teratoma in a jap girl womb that had brain waves and shit.

Attached: 1566926885731.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Blue eyes white teratoma

Not surprising. Teratomas grow from stem cells going beserk. They literally are fetuses trying to grow someplace they're not supposed to grow

>mysterious pain on your left side
It's can-can-can-can cancer~!
Quick go to a doctor if you are brave enough~!
If not then die like an animal~!
La la la la la~!

VR is a meme gimmick fad that is already over.

Attached: 1568835321769.png (718x418, 246K)

They don't grow out of wounds, they grow out of cells that aren't specialized and have their genetic code fucked up in a way that triggers the tumor-like growth.

Would you mercy kill your mom if she was like this?

thats not how it works, atleast not around here, you are buried on a common pit in your local graveyard, but eventually some medicine student will take your skull so in the end you are technically right.

sauce?

This one?

sciencealert.com/a-tiny-brain-skull-and-hair-have-been-extracted-from-a-teen-s-ovary

It is probably better to die before it gets to that.

looks like gits

if you've got the stems cells for it, yeah.

teratomas develop when certain types of stem cells don't have proper cell signaling to guide their development into certain structures, so they just develop into somewhat random ones since they're cancerous and just won't stop growing. though they're usually relegated to more simple structures like hair and teeth.

Attached: 1561264123332.jpg (620x336, 27K)

> Is there anyway we can reproduce this to make a ton of eyeballs or spare body parts
Welcome to regenerative stem cell research

As you once did for the Vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes

Attached: micolash.jpg (1280x1597, 438K)

I don't know man, i am grateful that i never was in such terrible situation.

ever think life is disgusting

>be me
>get skeleton cancer/any kind of cancer
>pain starts to be unbeareable
>fuck that im gonna enjoy my last week and finsh off whit a bang if you catch my drift
not gonna let that cancer bitch kill me in a slowly but really painful way, would rather just do it quickly and painless.

Attached: 1459549490440.jpg (600x404, 139K)

k im done here bye

i.imgur.com/QBM16Ni.gif
imagine the smell

>die
>become a skeleton
>have super armor

Attached: 1568685620596.jpg (680x381, 45K)

If anyone's still interested in this, it's called Fibrodysplasia ossifans progressiva, AKA Stoneman syndrome
This shit is a genetic DOMINANT disease

Me too fren

>search teratoma up
>mfw

Holy fuck I actually don't feel bad about my uneventful anymore, atleast I'm not an unfortunate soul that has to confront lovecraftian nightmares like this.

Attached: 1548789868285.jpg (872x964, 255K)

I'm fucking eating you fucking pieces of shit

Well I guess it's my fault for entering this thread

for anyone who wants context it was a chimpanzee high on Xanax
youtube.com/watch?v=klMIfi084kw

>genetic DOMINANT
Thank fucking God.

Proptosis

Eating skulls?

Dominant means it'll show up more and more the more people with it have sex, you dipshit. that's not a good thing. Maybe my previous comment about this being what happens when you fuck medusa wasn't wrong.

Attached: EEtUheyUYAAy4uO.jpg (500x285, 23K)

no papa

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 37K)

thanks for dozens of reaction images

>just a bag of teeth and hair
Nothing scary you pussy.

Telling lies?

would you fuck a bone armored girl that cant move?

Which is kind of hard to do when you're fucking ossified. As compared to when you are perfectly healthy, which would be the case with carriers of recessive diseases.
I don't know, maybe they have loads of raunchy sex down in the bone zone. But I've a hard time believing that without any proof.

>go bald
>have a bag of hair near my coccyx so just transplant that
based body

but then you get to be a fuzzy skeleton

Learned a lot about these weird cancers and tumors today, thanks for enlightening. I've never heard of this stuff happening in my country so it's genuinely interesting to learn the fucked up shit our bodies can do

Attached: 1545934240924.jpg (512x503, 41K)

>Dominant means it'll show up more and more the more people with it have sex
Actually user, it's the other way around. This disease activates rather early in life and given how utterly crippling it is, it's not too likely that the person suffering from it will likely have kids

and eyes, and teeth, and brain cells

It means people with it will die and be removed from the gene pool so it won't sneak around hiding

Reminds me of that one episode of Black Jack with the talking stomach thing

>I've never heard of this stuff happening in my country
>in my country

Attached: 1551832574181.jpg (703x469, 63K)

>break her hymen
>it regrows into a bone shield

Brainlets btfo

Imagine an obscure part of your brain that has almost the same capabilities as a regular brain. However, it is not capable or controlling any organs, but it has its own persona. Basically, you been driving with a passager, and you don't even know.

Attached: 1556467437309.jpg (328x316, 28K)

It's a shame we haven't funded the reasearch enough to use those teeth as transplants for the person. Could you imagine if we could just give the elderly their own genetically grown teeth back?

This nigga died of too much IQ?

The funny thing is that teratomas are the 'ideal' tumors-if they dont spawn in a risky area, you#ll be fine after surgery.
The worst tumors are caused by cells that literally look like what you think cells look like. If you have a tumor of them, you'd just be better off pulling the trigger

Attached: 1553241773945.jpg (1148x746, 147K)