Games for this feel?

Games for this feel?

Attached: leek hair.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Ancestors

Raft

I'm tired of seeing this dumb faggot and his dumb faggot face all over Yea Forums. Whatever cantonese claymation this fucker is from I'm never going to watch it just because of him.

Attached: homm.jpg (720x480, 28K)

Rick and Morty vr edition

you are 10 billion % a faggot

Ark

Minecraft

BASED

>manga comes out
>Get threads every time a chapter comes out
>People generally enjoy it

>Anime adaptation comes out
>Threads everywhere start smashing it
>Leaks into other boards where they start smashing it even more.

What the fuck is up with you Yea Forumsfags and hating something as soon as it gets an anime adaptation

games where you can punch a tiger with the power of science?

which manga/anime? I'm really out of touch

Yea Forums is one of the worst boards on Yea Forums, it's alot like Yea Forums where you'll always have

Ironic anime "fans" only watch anime to shit on it
True fans read the manga and LNs. The LN/Manga threads of anything are unusually comfy for any series

Dr. Stone

Cant you fuckers post anything else, GOD dam I hate the anime watchers. They turn every good manga into normalfag shit.

because it's a new anime that's easy to shitpost about. that's all they need

Gatekeeping is the only way to keep communities good.

dragon quest builders

Dr. Stone is one of the best shonen series in a very long time

Read the manga instead, the art is goddamn gorgeous

Attached: 1546781251299.jpg (1200x883, 424K)

I thought it was gonna be a battle anime so after 3 episodes i realized it was shit

>main character is a scientist
>"I thought it was gonna be a battle anime"

Attached: 1565853953663.jpg (277x245, 35K)

after zombie train anime I don't trust any MC no matter how based

God i'd love a game like this. Id be fine with a survival crafting game with AI villagers/ companions that you can order around to help advance society.

The reason why Dr. Stone is better than the avarge Shonen trash is because:
>He isnt super strong
>he isnt some faggot unpopular kid who is training and with the help of his nakamas he is going to be the best
>Actually suefull scientific information sprinkled all over the place

Don't Starve

The actual show he's from is okay-tier, nothing great or particularly special. It's just shitposted about a lot because obviously Rick and Morty invented autistic scientist characters.

You people are so stupid its flabbergasting. Manga and Anime are more then just about fighting.

Did you motherfuckers forget that DragonBall was 80% adventure and 20% fighting ?

C I V I L I Z A T I O N V

He's a random kid with 900 IQ yet hes in middle school. That sounds like your average shonen power level trash

>The guy that wrote Dr. Stone is the author of Sun Ken Rock and Origin.
Christ.

thisu

This show is fucking boring.

shut the fuck up sloth

>People meme up this show as japanese rick and morty
>Catch a few episodes from it on adult swim and he's actually a pretty reasonable character who understands that science is just slowly figuring things out instead of magic with tesla coils like reddit wants it to be. he's not even an asshole about people not being as smart as him and makes mistakes frequently

I don't get it. why all the shitposting over the past few months? it feels like if his design wasn't so fucking awful (everyone else is just "a person drawn in anime style") nobody would complain

he's just the artist

No, that's the artist. The author wrote Eyeshield 21

Oh, it appears I was misinformed.
I was wondering where all the tits were.

Being the best shonen is like being the smartest kid in special ed.

only branlets dislike shonen as a whole

oh no i've made a terrible error

Never said I disliked. But it's nothing special.

Get a load of this branfag here.
>muh fiber

As opposed to your shitty moe slice of life pretend friend simulators? Kys

Allow me to put things in perspective:
The author of Eyeshield 21 went on to write Dr. Stone (Inagaki). The artist of Eyeshield 21 went on to illustrate and redraw the entirety of One Punch Man (Murata). The writer and artist of Sun Ken Rock and Origin went on to illustrate Dr. Stone (Boichi).

The series has a little bit of a pedigree.

the one of the smartest manga ever made in terms of the breadth of knowledge you need to understand/enjoy it fully was published in weekly shounen magazine.
don't confuse "shonen" with "dragon ball clone"

Attached: zetsubou.jpg (2560x1600, 875K)