Is the game pass for PC worth it?

Is the game pass for PC worth it?

Attached: game pass.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

no

yes

What games?

Abuse Bing rewards and get a few months for basically free to figure out for yourself retard.

Unless you have a Xbone than no. You are basically paying for Forza and Gears. Any other game in there you should already have played it somewhere else.

gamepass has only 100 titles for PC, and is a separate sub than gamepass for xbox
for comparison, PS Now has over 800 titles that you can play on both PC and PS4 on one sub

Attached: Nathan Drake.gif (374x230, 1.32M)

I can get it for $4 is it worth?

>Streaming games
>Most of which are 10+ years old

Attached: 1537659660687.png (813x850, 343K)

>Any other game in there you should already have played it somewhere else.
What if I haven't?

For the actual price you would be stupid to not get it...but 2-3 years from now when the real price appears we will see if it still ok

you can download PS Now games on PS4, streaming is just an option for PC/mobile as well

Gamepass ultimate is literally free with rewards, and they add newer games, psnow just have bloodborne and a lot of indie and old games

>old bad
>new good
gamepass, 350+, has less than half the titles of PS Now, 800+
Sea of Thieves and Crackdown being new and added day one doesn't mean shit when they are terrible

Attached: Based Microsoft.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

We just get today bloodstained, jump force, last month devil may cry 5, blair witch, all of them games form this year, and not from microsoft studios, also gears 5 and forza horizon 4, as i say, for FREE

Wait hold the fuck on explain this PSNow shit. I can play Bloodborne on PC?

Yes, the only good ps4 exclusive can be played on pc (also one of the few worth play exclusive of this generation)

And how many of those 800 games are shitty shovelware or fucking LAIR lmao.

Attached: Lookit them gaymes.png (1702x960, 94K)

Then go for it, game passes and subs are for the normal of fags. If you don't know and play alot of games then it's a great product for you.

Isn't there a limit to the amount of points you can earn? How do you "abuse" that system?

Right now? shit yes. When they start actually charging for it? probably, still yes.

Multiple Accounts trick

Depends on what games you are interested in playing.

Attached: XboxOneConsoleExclusiveTier.png (2269x1254, 2.77M)

>console exclusives