X-Play

>X-Play
>Cheat!
>Cinematech
>Attack of the Show
>Icons
>Code Monkeys
>You will never be a teenager in the early-mid 00s again and come home from school and watch G4
God I miss the good ol days

Attached: g4.jpg (620x350, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_yi2ZsH4Js
youtube.com/watch?v=nj4KnAj8edc
youtube.com/watch?v=ugVvDaIlmkY
users.content.ytmnd.com/f/e/a/fea0f31da808416e3f102519f21f319a.jpg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZMbceVS2yNjRqMFgeQrqz88Tjax6jxv0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzk0xjvbdY0
archive.org/details/g4tv.com-video11341
youtube.com/watch?v=V20Q15fj44c
youtube.com/watch?v=a9iY-eDNAs8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoBvgILc1f5kTxGy8tCqpnMViY-jzWZT9
s1.webmshare.com/JxW3g.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9boXoYH3U44
sasukepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._SASUKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>daily reminder that this mystery never got solved

Attached: kayleigh1.png (995x301, 71K)

She was a pedo? So that means I could have been molested by Layla Kayleigh and I missed my shot? FUUUUCK

Attached: 1541876851799.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>tfw you are literally todd from code monkeys

I should just kill myself at this point right? Or have I hit the plateau of how bads things can get?

>Cheat!
Fun fact Kristin Holt is responsible for me having a legs fetish. Those legs use to make my dick so hard

Attached: 23F3C416-C0E4-4794-88FF-3A54EFE525E2.jpg (1024x332, 44K)

>You will never be a teenager in the early-mid 00s again and come home from school and watch G4
excuse you, I only watched X-Play after school if MXC wasn't on Spike TV for some reason.

Attached: MXCkennyandvic.jpg (400x296, 42K)

>Back then everybody hated Morgan Webb for pretty much giving birth to the "omg i'm such a gamer gurl"
>We all loved Adam Sessler because he felt like a bro you can nerd out and play games with
>In actuality, Morgan was actually a gamer and knew her shit and ended up being a good person who you can chill and play games with
>Adam Sessler was an insufferable SJW cunt and is just a piece of shit
Man how times have changed

Attached: x play.jpg (300x225, 17K)

>not mentioning Portal
the only good show

nice

thexplay vault on Youtube has most of the episodes in great quality so there's always that. I would love to get as many of those shows in as good quality as possible.

I loved Icons. I'm a sucker when it comes to vidya game history. Icons is the reason why I watch so many vidya game history videos on Youtube to this day

Attached: g4 icons.png (300x193, 25K)

Cinematech is the reason how I found out about Kingdom Hearts 2. I'll never forget. I stayed home sick from school and I was watching Cinematech and this trailer played. I lost my fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_yi2ZsH4Js

Attached: g4 cinematech.jpg (480x360, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nj4KnAj8edc

Attached: ;_;7 .jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>almost every single G4 personality moved on with their lives and is living some semblance of a happy and successful life
>Adam Sessler can't hold down a job, looks 15-20 years older than he should, spends most of his free time yelling on Twitter about Trump

How come Adam Sessler became a fuck up? He was so based

Attached: 7gIOdiv.gif (500x376, 51K)

Hate they changed the name to gamemakers and used Icons to cover literal who's who fell off the face of the Earth a year or so later.

This was the best back then.

Lets re watch it on Taco Bell Instant Replay!

Does it still hold up? I remember they had a GTA parody episode and the guy who voices Roman did the voice of the mafia's boss

Attached: code monkeys...jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

You poor soul. If I was Todd I probably would've killed myself honestly

>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>COPS
>COPS
>COPS
>COPS 2.0
>COPS
>COPS
>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>STAR TREK
>ATTACK OF THE SHOW
>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>CHEATERS
>COPS
>COPS 2.0
>STAR TREK
OH BOY I SURE DO MISS G4 BEING A PILE OF SHIT GUYS

Funny they started pushing this shit when games started getting more attention among mainstream media.

>GAWD DAMNIT, DAVE!! WHY WONT MA BADUNK A DUNK STOP DOIN' THAT!
>Its cause black steves music wont stop
>WELL YOU TELL THAT NIGGER TO STOP HIS MUSIC OR ILL SOUTH TEXAS DEATH RIDE EM!
god I loved this show

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Same thing for me, but it was Kingdom Hearts 1 instead of 2

G4 can easily make a comeback. Do a stream once or twice a week with the G4 crew. Gaming and nerd culture is at an all time high right now. Nostalgia for G4 is at an all time high too. It would be successful as fuck

Attached: 1568860123876.gif (300x403, 1.18M)

Well, Kevin Pareira hosts a

Attached: 1560455571588.gif (226x224, 182K)

He owns a media production company and hosts a show on TruTV.

Did they ever release a DVD of the series? I still remember liking it

Kevin was the most based person to ever come from G4/Tech TV. I listened to his podcast a couple years ago and the guy is still sharp and witty as fuck

Good shit

Attached: chibi.gif (191x184, 262K)

YOUR NAME WILL BE STEVE
STEVE THE VAGINA

/thread

He really is. The only thing that's aged is his face, but who gives a fuck. He's still the Kevin we knew and loved a decade ago.

IF I EVER SAID ANYTHING THAT STUPID I WOULD SHAVE MY ASS AND SHOOT MYSELF

No. It's terrible.

>Back then everybody hated Morgan Webb for pretty much giving birth to the "omg i'm such a gamer gurl"
People hated Morgan? I never saw her as a "gamer gurll," she was just one of the guys.

Was on Netflix a while back, other than that never found much.

Same here.

timestamp for when munn starts putting stuff in her mouth?

I still have a soft spot for the Sess

Attached: sessler.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

People here are idiots who think it's due to him being an SJW but it's deeper than that.

>formerly worked for a major financial institution in San Fransisco
>got lucky and was able to get hired at ZDTV in the late 90s
>assumed that with the booming popularity of both the internet, video games and premium cable, it'd be a launchpad for a television/hosting career
>ZDTV becomes TechTV, TechTV merges with G4, NBCUniversal changes content based on their perceived new viewer demographics
>ends up being one of the oldest, least "cool" hosts on a channel geared towards teenagers
>ends up having rarely any work outside of hosting X-Play and the occasional guest spot on another G4 program
>gets fired from G4 on bad terms
>gets hired at Rev3Games to produce content
>behaves awkwardly in most of his on-screen appearances - stuttering, fidgeting and laughing way too loud
>quickly realizes he's getting too old for this shit, as 99% of his colleagues are kids in their early twenties who are beginning to adopt the more modern, socially aware spin on games journalism
>attempts to rebrand himself as a socially conscious journalist interested in depicting games more as an art form and not as much an entertainment medium
>does so in the midst of GamerGate, gets shit on by legions of autists and neckbeards
>can't handle the criticism, ends up leaving gaming journalism altogether
>is now hopping from one analytics firm to the next, not really doing anything

Attached: TheSess.gif (237x329, 2.95M)

>tfw I will never be in high school again and come home after second period and eat Mac n cheese with Doritos, drink bawls, and watch cinematech and x play

After school vibes really peaked back then. Halo 2 trailers really made me hype as fuck.

Attached: 13289248-8695-4058-A95A-9E8E871A97D9.jpg (326x245, 24K)

People use to give Morgan so much shit because they thought she was just putting on a fake persona that she loves games and giving birth to the gamer gurl thing. Plus back then, Adam was the one everybody loved. He was the funny gamer bro.

Attached: morgan webb.png (1200x1635, 3.49M)

People hated Morgan? All I ever here is how hot she is when ever she is brought up.

Every fucking G4 thread this happens, what the fuck is wrong with anons?

G4 was garbage, and it killed TechTV just in time to commit suicide themselves.

Attached: finger.jpg (630x355, 42K)

I remember that show. Wasn't that the one with the hillbilly dude who turned out to be like level 130 or something?

Which G4 slut did you fap to the most? For me it's pic related

Attached: layla k.jpg (1063x1600, 353K)

Possibly one of my favorite G4 moments was when they were building up E3 and I was the only one of my friends who had the channel so my brother and I planned a huge meet up at my home we all pitched in together with what little cash we had to buy snacks and drinks and just spent the whole day watch the channel.

See

>the x-ray'ed version of this pic
oh boy

My nigga Portal was a great show
youtube.com/watch?v=ugVvDaIlmkY

Attached: zKGbxFLzRyEENoL-1600x900-noPad.jpg (375x275, 20K)

Why was Sessler fired? He never gave a clear answer but based on his final episode of X-Play it looked like they did it mere seconds after the cameras turned off.

I mean she was pretty candid even on camera, and not forced like that lady who plays Psylock on the x-men movies. I would've thought she would made a great streamer in today's easily excitable streamers.

My mom caught me watching this and she went nuclear. She banned me from watching G4. I still did it anyway because fuck that

Attached: happy tree friends.png (432x243, 96K)

She never really gave a fuck about gaming or tech, but was pretty open about it.

>G4
>good old day

Fucking zoomer, techTV is way better than G4

Tell me about Blair Butler. Tell me she's a good girl that actually likes comics.

Attached: Blair-Butler_Batman.jpg (600x485, 43K)

DO YOU LIKE RPGS NOW?

>Adam Sessler legitimately quit a banking gig and believed he'd be set for life being an underpaid host on a cable channel most people didn't have access to
>mfw

Attached: charliemurpgh.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

Most of the stuff I found says that G4 didn't give him a reason for termination

ARENAAAAAAAA

Attached: arena.jpg (480x360, 23K)

as per his words they never gave him a reason why, but he implied that there was somebody in the company who didn't like him from the start and after a shift in management the latter party got the go ahead to get rid of him. it was likely part grudge and part vain attempt by producers to rebrand the show. he did nothing wrong

Ya, which is why I mentioned she would do great as a streamer. Especially during awards or live stuff she had trouble containing her wild party girl vibes/heavy amounts of swearing.

>moustache kevin
nevar forget

please post/link

I follow her on twitter and she is actually a comics autist 100%

Mmm those goddamned legs. Now she's a good Christian girl with her husband. That faggot better appreciate those legs.

>Morgan: Out of all the pics we took together, this is the one where @AdamSessler
looks the worst. So that’s the one I’m posting. Obviously.
>Adam: This is me in my natural habitat...confused....
I can hear it in their voices with the X-Play music playing in the background.

Attached: DqYDWZMWsAAqn3e.jpg (2048x1538, 411K)

>Now she's a good Christian girl with her husband. That faggot better appreciate those legs.
Ah damn it. So she doesn't show off those delicious legs anymore does she?

That shit was from the whole "use photoshop to get nudes from sheen outfits" fad from early in the decade
users.content.ytmnd.com/f/e/a/fea0f31da808416e3f102519f21f319a.jpg

>Portal
>Arena
>The Road to G4phoria
.>first G4
>AotS
>Gun Grave

I always hated that balding faggot Sessler though

Why the fuck does Adam look like Chris Sabat now? Jesus he looks horrible and aged like shit. Morgan Webb is still a qt. Also, props to Morgan for still associating with this cunt

Attached: chris sabat.jpg (400x400, 55K)

G4 really missed the boat on videogames.

A ROCKET LAUNCHER THAT FIRES CHAINSAWS THAT EXPLOOOOODE
EXTREEEEEME

They're obviously still friends. But yeah Morgan still looks great, Adam has always had that "how do you do f-f-f-f-fellow kids" look even when they were on X-Play.

>the episode where Todd goes psycho

Honestly made the show for me

>watching TV
LMAO

Season 1 got a DVD release thanks to Shout Factory but that's it.

Attached: 9z0x2gf.jpg (1024x666, 114K)

I FUCKING HATE ALL THESE VIDEO GAMES

>people unironically like G4 and don't hate them for buying TechTV and ruining all of their programming
G4 is one of the reasons we have """gamer""" culture today. It was a shitstain, and it bought out its better competitor to make sure it was the only shitstain in town.

Attached: techtv.gif (200x200, 3K)

How quick you fucking faggots are to forget how they nailed the final coffin in Megaman Legends 3.
Shame on you. Shame on all of you.

>Especially during awards or live stuff she had trouble containing her wild party girl vibes/heavy amounts of swearing.

Not really the best idea, considering she's older, and based on the boy band situation she probably wants to distance herself from younger people.

>G4 in 2011
>caring about video games

Explain

This is basically the spiritual successor to G4 - a cable network/online media hybrid focusing on gaming news, eSports and other shit

Attached: VENN.jpg (1100x551, 21K)

>Morgan got a breast reduction
It's not fair

Attached: morgan webb tits.jpg (1280x960, 191K)

>remember reading a long ass /ss/ themed G4 fanfic in 2012-201
>mfw life imitates art

Attached: what.gif (284x213, 2.18M)

This is the face of addiction.
Don't do drugs, kids.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 4.22.29 PM.png (588x718, 614K)

I AM THORAXE
THORAXE THE IMPALER

NAAAAAVY SEEEAAALS

Do you suffer from RPG Radiculopathy?

she's old af now but out of the OG hosts she'd be the best to see on a modern streaming/esports platform

Can we all admit that Kevin was best boy?

Attached: kevin pereira.jpg (350x300, 62K)

>Morgan knew her shit
Bitch said Super Mario Galaxy was complete shit because it was too colorful, she was a mature gamer who wanted mature games for gamers such as herself.

I think he did his best down to the very end. Probably the most professional out of all the hosts there. Professional doesn't mean the best.

It was the brown and bloom era of gaming
bing bing wahoo was not typical of the common aesthetic

Found it interesting when I found out that apparently Sessler and Webb loved shit like Ratchet and Clank but newer stuff would normally have people ghost-playing for them.
Makes me wonder how X-Play would go today.

Code Monkeys alright until it just became 'The Steve Show starring DUDE... WEED"

Who got the biggest JUST out of the G4 crew? The Sess?

Attached: 6AB8FCB9-00A4-40B4-871D-0F9DB72695A0.jpg (350x426, 93K)

Sara Underwood has better legs

I AM SNUGGYDOVE AND I AM HERE TO PLAY WITH YOU
>&#@$ &#&& @%!^& @&@ @**@&

Attached: Snuggy.jpg (310x231, 15K)

>That time one of the players got so salty the threatened Kevin and told him they'd come for him in the middle of a socom match

>Sara Underwood
Isn’t she currently scamming people out of money for buying her nudes?

Kevin literally tried this. TheAttack on twitch. Had some cool episodes but ultimately failed.

Galaxy was complete shit, for different reasons, but still shit

Wasn’t that just a podcast with some old co workers?

>Adam Sessler got too old, tried to become a millennial SJW journalist and ended up quitting the industry

>Layla Kayleigh "managed" a One Direction ripoff boy band that never made any music, had quite a few IG posts of her hanging out with the same few teenagers despite her being in her thirties, completely fell off the radar and changed her name

Take your pick.

You forgot cops and American ninja

yeah but people are wising up (making leaks harder to find), she's living in a cabin in the woods now

No they did an actual show. When they couldn't afford to keep doing the show every week they changed it to once a month or something like that and did the podcast every other day to try to keep twitch views.
It aired at a time when I couldn't watch it due to time zones so I would leave my computer on the channel while I was out to try to help.

What is Layla even doing now ?

I forgot to add, they actually got to do a more family friendly version for Disney XD when Disney tried to start a gaming block and things looked okay for a bit but Disney didn't pick the show up after the first season and then it all came crashing down.

Well who was apart of it? Because the only thing I heard of was his Attack podcast on YouTube

>cops
that’s when I stopped watching because I could see the train had no brakes
>American Ninja Warrior
never liked those, the original sasuke is better, no long drawn out competitor bios, just got straight to the run

specify or just accept you are the one with shit taste

probably on tiktok trying to diddle 14yo boys

G4 was great until they decided they wanted to be Spike TV jr. To this day, I have no idea what made them go full retard like that

Attached: 9C7C3929-C3C8-4AB7-8867-83AD7A041D3A.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>dam was the one everybody loved. He was the funny gamer bro.
Adam was a little dork who couldn't talk to girls. He was the stand-in for the G4 audience. The teenagers who watched TV shows about video games after school because they didn't have real friends to play with. And his IRL personality is even worse than his character!

People liked Code Monkies? I was a 16 year old edge lord when it first aired and I thought it was cringe as fuck.

A lot of channels were losing money and tried to be cheap. So they did what a lot of those channels did and that was to buy shows with a lot of episodes that they could spam all day. So it was either Cheaters or COPS or Star Trek all day. Naturally people didn't even watch it that much and they had to change the channel entirely and I guess it's Esquire channel now?

sarah

Attached: 0B4ACED1-B64A-403E-AE3E-03EBA58CF6E6.jpg (640x640, 121K)

>Questions amassed when screenshots of the team’s message to fans addressing the view-botting controversy on the show’s Discord made their way to Reddit, leading people to wonder how it got so bad in the first place. Dedicated fans pointed out they thought something might have been happening when The Attack’s streams started jumping from a few hundred viewers to a few thousands, later acknowledging that was front page traffic, but they couldn’t understand why Pereira would decide to do something like view-botting.

>He told Polygon earlier today that even though he knew he was doing something wrong, he did it in an effort to keep the Attack team together for however long he could. It was an act born of desperation.

>“I explicitly said I had nothing left to lose and was very flippant about it and said, ‘Well, a way to get discovered on the platform is to have a channel that’s getting more views,’” Pereira said. “So instead of trying to make the content better or refocus my strategy, with the limited time we had left, I decided to shortcut it and try to get some extra views on the channel.”

>“I tried to save jobs, I really did, and hope that in the end that I didn’t do any irreparable damage to people’s careers.”

Oh Kevin.

larrity was the best part of the show him and todd

those 2 worked well together

Attached: C4443EBF-9C0C-4FD6-990E-C2247FED971A.jpg (600x400, 181K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZMbceVS2yNjRqMFgeQrqz88Tjax6jxv0

>Remember being a young lad watching Ninja Warrior and the Unbeatable Banzuke
The sound of the Japanese commentators screaming into the microphone is still burned into my mind

Attached: Gachigasm.jpg (423x400, 97K)

>Esquire channel
That died after a few years, after devolving into perpetual rerun hell, just like G4
The channel has ceased to exist entirely

Discuss.

Attached: dims[1].jpg (225x169, 11K)

I doubt it. She's on YouTube doing religious shit i think.

Do you have some sauce?

Unfortunately this version of gamer culture no longer exists.

Is this shooped? I don't remember it happening and neither does my penis.

remember that show where girls would take their clothes off and do stupid shit, it was on G4 but I can't remember the name of the show, they would walk in glue and pour food over themselves and other stupid things, it was like 30 minutes of that.

The girls gone wild commercials at late night?

I want to go back

Attached: file.png (438x366, 269K)

Does anyone happen to remember and have a backup of the Screensavers High Speed Special?
It was a 3 episode thing where they talked about how broadband internet was so awesome. It was super kino and Sessler got BTFO when Leo broke his xbox headset. I want to rewatch it, and I can't find it anywhere.

For me, it's TechTv

Attached: MV5BNzRlMTUxYTgtMjE4Mi00Y2UwLWIzMjYtNzY5ODE1OTNjZjE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ5MDQ3NTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,16 (1662x1000, 58K)

International Sexy Ladies show

the episodes with the feminist character in game development aged pretty well today.

you simply don't understand the intricacies of the high-brow humour

JOHNNY EXTREME

>he had rich enough parents to be able to afford premium cable to get G4

Must be nice.

It's all right, user. The zoomers wouldn't understand the joy that The Screen Savers provided us old men with.

Honestly both channels were excellent separately, and started off well when they jumbled the shows together for the first two or three years. Screensavers was too comfy for the new age.

>ZZEEEELLLDDDAAAAA

I want to sniff her ass

He was worth watching to the end. Best boy saw the bullet coming
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzk0xjvbdY0

Adam Sessler being a faker all along still kinda hurts

Man i remember when they started having g4tv on my cable, i was like 15. Shit was the best thing ever.

>you will never have a threesome with Candace and Sara
I want to die please let me die

Attached: 4C4E50FD-6258-4001-8478-27B1CC3166C2.png (680x680, 601K)

I had a single mother and we barely got by and even she was able to afford cable. What’s your parents excuse?

Attached: 4B35A3AF-0205-4E40-B37A-D5067C22B82A.jpg (720x479, 52K)

He was a faker? Like he didn’t like gaming at all?

Kevin

>try to start new show on twitch
>initially do decent but start losing momentum
>start viewbotting
>get permanently banned

What?

What the fuck Kevin

Well even if they bought shows to fill in slots when no one was watching did any of them ever consider man this isn't working we should go back to what we were doing before.

Sounds like a bro move to me . Only confirms that Kevin is indeed best boy

Attached: 18EEE203-C69B-4945-8D7B-1BF656086FCB.jpg (1080x810, 74K)

I stopped enjoying that show when it became more about "how to do X" rather than actually cheating. Games started getting away from traditional cheats around that time and the best you could hope for was exploits.

>That intro
Wow. I remember that was the last intro before the show went off the air, Ididn't realize the PS3 launched that late into G4's life

The show was fucking brilliant. Reminded me of a gag dub

>based on his final episode of X-Play it looked like they did it mere seconds after the cameras turned off.
What happened?

I want to go back bros. Back to when I was 15 and obsessed with G4. I miss my fucking edgy cringe phase. Use to watch DBZ and Naruto AMVs and drew edgy as fuck comics. I miss it

Attached: C887E1C7-1B06-48A4-8F68-A31DD30B67E6.gif (500x375, 497K)

Pls show your comics, tits or gtfo

This was like 13 years ago user. I don’t have those comics anymore. It was my own self insert who was bullied by day and would kill all those who bullied him at night

So redraw him again and post him you faggot.

On Adam’s last episode right before the episode ends, you see him glance to somebody off screen . He knew he was getting fired

I miss Code Monkeys. Decent memories.

Is there a place to watch Code Monkeys?

Kisscartoon unironically

He got caught viewbotting the streams

>cheat

I've never seen a show more misnamed. It should have been called "Walkthrough that any retard can figure out."

It's okay but a lot of it is Dave and dude weed lmao, but some of the shit that Larity and Black Steve say would straight up not fly today, as well as some of the general characters (straight up had a little asian kid whose only food was sugar in the basement of their company to playtest their games, Benny) During those moments I'd laugh my ass off.

They did feature some cheat codes on there

Oh yeah forgot there was a time when networks went full kike because of the writers strike so they all doubled down on shitty reality shows
It worked so well for them that they made a shitty reality show for everything. Even the Amish "mafia"

I remember 70% of the scores on X play being a THREE.... out of five

Attached: 10046660-066D-4A69-9FDD-C17266949D65.jpg (640x797, 69K)

>most games are average
Shocker

>look up Morgan Webb rule 34 back in the day
>first link was paheal
>first pic was her with a penis shopped on her
It was literally the beginning of the end for me at that point. My young mind soiled.

Attached: 1560309537448.jpg (600x449, 20K)

>chicks with dicks
Ewww

I can't rationally, objectively say that technology was better without the Internet.

But technology was better without the Internet. Just think of most people's principle view into computer hardware, gaming, etc. was C-tier television shows and glossy magazines.

We lost something.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (480x640, 74K)

>X-Play

You mean Extended Play.

tfw..

Can't believe Bruce left funhaus. Just read about it on another thread last night and it's ruined inside gaming/funhaus for me. Is this the beginning of their downfall of do you guys think they can still make it?

If Adam ever leaves I really do think that would be the final nail in the coffin

rip Lee Reherman

i miss chris

Attached: Hardwick.jpg (400x298, 99K)

Fuck you. All I know him as is "the faggot who ruins AMC"

he used to be a good comedian now he is just a soulless husk who sold his soul to amc

I forgot he died fuck

He's cutting his teeth trying to be the next late night talk show host.

Didn’t he get #metoo’d

I forgot this faggot got his start at G4

Attached: 7422E7D9-D203-4D93-BCD0-7C95389F6084.jpg (236x213, 12K)

Yeah.

Also a bonus for those following the saga: Chloe Dykstra's softcore "fucking the old man from Battlestar Galactica" kino finally dropped. She's on her way to being a serious actress now!

Attached: chris-hardwick-chloe-dykstra.jpg (1000x563, 430K)

why did they have to kill it

Attached: techtvlogo.jpg (3000x1804, 461K)

TechTV only ever existed on the fringes of high-digit cable channels for six seasons, I gotta imagine it was on the precipice of bankruptcy whether G4 absorbed it or not.

Attached: leo-laporte.jpg (1300x640, 91K)

same with G4, they had lower ratings than CSPAN3

I remember that Tommy Tallarico and Victor Lucas show, did they have another show on the Science channel? I remember watching both Extended Play and their show

>He's cutting his teeth trying to be the next late night talk show host.

Chris Hardwick's post-AMC shows talk shows are an equivalent to going to social media and just reacting to the episode you just watched.

>Electronic Gaming Monthly
my nigga, I loved reading this magazine in particular as a kid.

Attached: 1551326640474.gif (200x200, 222K)

KH2 was peak early/mid-2000s youth culture, that game is a treasure.

its on con-tv now. they fucking marathon that shit mondays and tuesday

Good days. G4 was awesome.

Attached: Homie.jpg (2855x2145, 671K)

And it took 13 years for KH 3 to release

Attached: 87F78653-1971-4F40-A241-964269486EF7.jpg (1600x1600, 643K)

I need to see this

Is Yea Forums officially a blue-board Yea Forums now or is it still unofficial?

Attached: 1562917071701.png (279x359, 204K)

I just watched the whole series last year, it ages poorly in some areas but overall it still holds up.

>Megaman Legends 3.

citation needed

someone post the Sess on coke please

I stopped watching long before they started doing that godawful American Ninja Warrior shit.
The original Ninja Warrior was way better.

Diane Mizota, the original host of Filter was in Austin Powers 3 as as Fook Mi. Then she disappeared and last I heard was working at a subway station in New York.

Attached: 1557512138916m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

See

>that episode of x-play where they covered dating sims, visual novels, and sexy beach 2
For better or worse, that show changed my life.

Attached: 1.jpg.jpg (640x640, 66K)

I wanted to plow her ass harder than the plains of Kansas

best show. made me wanna play anarchy online

Would a channel like G4 work today? Surely you could fit a 24 hour block of programming with gaming and tech related content

Television networks don't work today, period. The entire industry is in freefall and collapse.

People would kill to have gamer girls be anything like Morgan nowadays. The ones we have at the moment aren’t even human

The Lost In Translation episode, also introduced me to the Ultimania guides.
>You could throw this out a window and KILL someone.

I have a fantasy where all the old G4 people and the best of today's vidya youtubers band together to make an online channel.

Attached: 1568729824705.jpg (664x701, 124K)

The dude has had shows, a company, the podcast is just a side gig he likes. I used to follow him on twitter for a couple years and he just seems to be having a good fucking time. I was so pleased to see he didn’t flounder into nothing after Attack

attack of the show sucked dick

You could try something like it.
Get a team together on a youtube channel, set up a few "shows" with their own hosts livestreaming, and play cinematech and gaming news on repeat in between.

>Watch AOTS
>Get bored and switch over to digimon
>Season 4 isn't half bad even if most of it is just 'they lost to these strong guys again, they train a bit and have fun before fighting
>G4 is wavering a bit, not as much original content on the older shows
>AOTS is still huge and the night time block is in full swing

2005 was a good year

>G4

you mean techtv

That's sort of what Easy Allies is but they're not nearly as charismatic and it just doesn't feel as fun as G4.

Imagine if G4 wasn't mismanaged into the ground, we could still have Toonami and G4 on television.

Attached: D3812653-24E6-4ED2-B8B6-2D9847DC56E4.jpg (1242x1219, 235K)

>He was found dead on March 1, 2016, by his girlfriend, Natalina Maggio, in his house in Manhattan Beach, California.[8] He had died from a blood clot after undergoing hip replacement surgery a few weeks earlier.
>On November 2, 2018, researchers at the VA-BU-CLF announced that Reherman had stage 2 CTE[1]

Attached: bugs sad.jpg (232x197, 38K)

I hate all the zoomers who fondly remember it as G4TechTV. That's when it started going downhill. It was best when it was just G4 the first time around.

Maybe not a TV channel because TV in general is dying but online ? Hell fucking yeah it could work. Now is the biggest time for G4 to return more than ever

Attached: CCD9CFB2-BCE5-4077-A460-1EF04AD4C138.png (388x756, 210K)

*Olivia Munn sucked dick

Funny you say that because there is an actual picture of her out with Aaron Roger's dick in her mouth with the caption "The Superbowl can suck it"

Attached: olivia munn yikes.jpg (1534x696, 677K)

G4TechTV had the old stuff and some of the new shows. If G4 stuck with that then it would've been great but they dumped the purely tech shows and the older game shows and went all in on pop culture. And then more and more game series were dropped for stuff that had less and less to do with games.

Not gonna lie, X-Play got me into Persona. I was watching an episode and I saw that the characters shot themselves in the head to summon monsters. My 14 year old edgelord self was cumming buckets . Thanks X Play for introducing me to one of all time favorite series. Shame Adam Sessler became a total tool after X play

Attached: mitsuru.jpg (751x1063, 107K)

Thoughts on Candace Bailey?

Attached: candace bailey lindsay lohan.jpg (640x480, 46K)

fukkin this
G4 was the Reddit of TV channels

Right you are Ken

I remember being jealous of my cousin who got G4 with his cable provider while we didn't on Dish Network. Then I finally got it at the expense of Tech TV and regretted it almost immediately. Must have unintentionally wished upon a monkey's paw.

I saw him on alot of small roles in sitcoms, usually muscle or wrestler typecasting. Could tell he was really trying to make it.

She looks like a fuckable Lindsay Lohan.

user, Toonami has been back for a while now.

user that IS Lindsay Lohan. Prime Lindsay Lohan was a 15/10 . Drugs not even once

Attached: lindsay-lohan-hot1-580x857.jpg (580x857, 103K)

What I find weird about all of this is that NO ONE remember her interviewing 50 Cent and then 50 Cent legit begins to kiss and feel on her while the interview is happening!!!

It was better when it was TechTV and it had Xtended Play. Zoomer.

Toonami has been back for like 7 years now. Where the fuck have you been?

Attached: goku vs krillin.gif (498x373, 1.96M)

bros... he's part 1 archive.org/details/g4tv.com-video11341

I can't find the other one where he grabs her ass and rubs her pussy and kisses on her while the interview is happening. fuck.

Didn't Charlie Sheen give her AIDS?

try MTV like 15 years prior man

Attached: 241z80fycfi21.jpg (2840x2840, 477K)

Reminder the Adam sessler you all loved was just a character written by other people that Adam simply acted out on camera. He didn’t review the games he just read the script. Prior to getting hired for techtv he had played like one video game. He didn’t suddenly change character he just stopped reading someone else’s words and started being himself on camera

I watched this shit so much and right now I realized that host was Beat Takeshi

Attached: Sonatine_5_-1477115435-726x388.jpg (726x388, 165K)

Adam didn’t even play games? Are you serious ? This actually makes me sad

Attached: 266A26EC-855D-4901-82AF-7A1DF4133F9D.jpg (274x184, 11K)

You know what I miss from the "Good ol days" more than anything? That sweet sweet 90s Drum & Bass that all japanese games used to have. Now everything is wub wub wub wub wub

Attached: 1544576443021.jpg (462x429, 25K)

Do you really think he sat there and reviewed multiple games a week? All those people that showed up in skits were the ones writing those reviews user.

Did you ever see the bike course episode of Unbeatable Banzuke? What in the actual fuck.

It all makes sense when he gave his reason as to why the N64 was the best system of all time. Skip to 2:10

youtube.com/watch?v=V20Q15fj44c

Attached: space.png (619x635, 620K)

Humanoid, your moves are so fresh
Your presence is requested for the ultimate quest
Hop on board and turn my key
We're gonna flash back to eighty-three
Rock my controller, don't get played
You are the new master
Of Starcade

>Silent Bomber
>Ape Escape
S O U L soundtracks

>And it would just ring....
>And it would just RING...

this. Tekken 7 is one of the worst offenders,

youtube.com/watch?v=a9iY-eDNAs8

Didn't X play do a Yugioh skit and named it Yugiho or some shit like that?

Fuck X-Play. My niggas Tommy and Vic were all the reviews I needed and they actually focused on REVIEWING THE FUCKING GAME. Not telling dog shit jokey jokes that a grade school student could rival. Vic is still doing Electric Playground too. www.youtube.com/user/EPNetworkTV

Attached: judgement_day.jpg (333x250, 12K)

>bike course episode of Unbeatable Banzuke
Was that the one where they had to go though the course on Unicycles?

Reposting from a previous thread. I sent my extensive collection of Cinematech recordings to G4ZDTechTV on youtube. Here's his playlist. It has both Cinematech and Nocturnal Emissions.
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoBvgILc1f5kTxGy8tCqpnMViY-jzWZT9

Attached: 1568594343941.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

tfw watching the canceled games episode

>You will never play Strident: The Shadow Front

Attached: strideinsto1.jpg (198x480, 15K)

I remember that show came out when I was just starting puberty but I still didn't watch it because of the guys giving commentary over the girls. Also a lot of it really wasn't that sexy.
All I remember is the gang of people who would threaten people for playing card games that aren't Yu-Gi-Oh.

What's the point, unless she's getting fucked or with another girl? She did work for Playboy in her prime.
s1.webmshare.com/JxW3g.webm

This show was awful in retrospect. The voice acting was terrible and jokes are pure cringe.
>omg it has the athf voice actor
He was never good ever.

That Falcone game had a bitchin' soundtrack
>Molyneux right afterwards

This.
That episode witt her in pantyhose (retro one) changed my shit forever

Yeah but he got redemption after it was found his ex made all the shit up and hurt the Me2 movement. His career is damaged by it but its a shell of what it was.

He seemed pretty informed on Sessler's Soapbox.

>pays money to play a cameo in a shit female reboot franchise.

Kirsten

What is this goddess doing now? I want her to suffocate me with those legs

Attached: 6F74D213-B315-4091-89A7-F4A4C10D9908.jpg (472x645, 47K)

>30 minute show
>10 minutes of programming
>20 minutes of ads
>over 60% of the channel is infomercials
>still couldn't afford to stay on the air even catering to the lowest common denominator

ads and infomercials don't work if nobody is watching

She has a youtube channel with her husband

>tfw she named her son Holt

Vic always seemed really genuine to me, no matter what he always cared about games and proper reviews

I liked their boobies
my dad watched it a ton too with me and now I know why
fucking old ass perv

I've never forget
>see Morgan Web and thinking "man, I want to fuck her ass so hard!"
>suddenly my mom comes in the room, looks at the TV, and call her ugly
it's as if she could sense it.

I'm an Xplay chad myself.

Attached: 1558217360261.jpg (343x650, 56K)

The main guy (not the DUDE WEED guy) sounded like he was reading his lines phonetically. I have no clue why people are entertained by it.

>literally who

>you will never come home to find that your beloved techtv has been replaced with a station that started the soiboi menace and ended vidya
Thank god for that

Attached: C9096OmXUAAtfx4(1).jpg (481x519, 309K)

>BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WHATCHA WANT WHATCHA WANT

Attached: Cops.jpg (798x420, 20K)

>fucking it up that badly

COPS marathons caused the "Swatting" epidemic.

I can't be the only one here who misses the Japanese Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke right? I fucking hate how the US version of Ninja Warrior spends half the show giving sob stories to every competitor. At least when G4 aired Sasuke they kept the profiles to a bare minimum

Americans are pussies and everything has to have meaning. You cant just climb up a wall to prove your a badass.

On the other hand its pretty funny if they had a shit life story and failed on television.

Japanese version
>i work at a auto garage and during slow periods of time, i do a lot of pullups
American version
>"and....after my wifes 17th miscarriage, i needed to prove to myself that i can take on physical obstacles because ive had so many psychological ones"

Banzuke not so much, but I loved seeing all the regulars on Sasuke. Is it still going in Japan?

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=9boXoYH3U44

Wasn't the only sob story in the Japanese version the guy who was slowly going blind when he was once considered the one most likely to complete the entire course?

It’s not fair why even live?

Akiyama was the first winner ever in the competition. He kept entering the next few years after and would make less progress each time, until once he failed on the first course. After that, he "retired" citing failing eyesight as reason enough to prevent him from competing.

Fuck that "points" bullshit American Ninja Warrior tacked on. Beat the course or get eliminated.

Who was that Mr. Sasuke guy then?

Television is going to die with the baby boomers, pretty much every major channel moved to some sort of streaming service.

and there's no way they're financially viable because no one can afford to watch individual channels for $15 a month

Probably Nagano. He was most people's favorite, including mine. Some fisherman captain that was always entering and made it to the final rope climb more times than anyone. He's won at least once.

I was thinking of this guy

Attached: yamada.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Looks like they both have that title.
sasukepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._SASUKE

>Implying g4 didn't have better anime than Toonami