Are there any video games that feature white male and asian female relationships?

Are there any video games that feature white male and asian female relationships?

Attached: DB1B219A-204C-4BDD-90A0-605122F88002.jpg (671x375, 38K)

RE

Resident Evil 2

Both Cloud and Tifa are meant to be white. Tifa is Texan. Actual Asians in the game have Asian names like Kisaragi and Tseng

>Cloud
>White

Attached: cloud ff7 remake HQ.jpg (8892x5002, 3.69M)

>Tifa is Texan
wut

Attached: 1874CE6D-650C-4571-82BB-9FBE070F45A6.jpg (1242x1590, 170K)

Pay attention. Obviously there's no actual Texas in game but look at the decorations in her bar and look at how she dressed in the flashback. She's a country cowgirl

Attached: 1549585256092.png (1424x1144, 864K)

I think Tifa was originally happa but they made her full Asian in AC and kept that way since

And I went to a pub in Tokyo called The Aldgate, but that landlord most definitely wasn't British

There's that one couple in Far Cry 5.

Tifa is a mixed asian living in a backwater fantasy American town you stupid fuckers.

But Texan isn't an ethnicity. I've seen asian guys irl wearing cowboy hats and boots, they're still asian.

>no way fag

Underhell except your cutie jap wife is dead and haunting the house.

Attached: The House.jpg (1440x900, 608K)

but they both asian lol
cloud just has yellow hair because anime

No but there are video games that feature anime male and anime female relationships like in the image you posted OP.

Attached: 1542987526945.png (1457x1080, 729K)

That isn't really relevant. Tifa has two ties to American country life as well as being named Lockhart. If they wanted her to be Asian they'd give her an Asian last name of have some type of dialogue for her in Wutai

Never said it was an ethnicity, just pointing out that her identity is center in a specific non-asian location. Looking again is irrelevant in game though unless you think Vincent is Asian too

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

>looking again
Asian*

>Tifa is not asian guys belieb me

>Speaking of Aerith and Tifa, the team decided to clearly separate them visually since they have a situation with two heroines.
>Aerith’s beauty follows western aesthetics, while with Tifa they emphasized the cuteness of her face to follow eastern aesthetics.
>In terms of personality, Aerith has the innocence of a young girl. The Final Fantasy VII Remake conveys that strongly.
>But there is a gap between her appearance and inner personality, with her aspects of “innocence” and “beauty.” On the other hand, Tifa has a bold costume that exposes her a lot, but she actually isn’t that confident.
>She is a shy lady who doesn’t get out of her shell much. Both display a difference between their appearance and their inner personality, which makes them attractive.

Attached: 1560272966943.jpg (5002x5002, 1.99M)

this is autism. Nobody cares what fictional european or western country they're from. Just saying she LOOKS asian and is even the asian martial artist of the group.

>Asian aesthetic = asian

Well I guess it's time to bust out the make up and buy a kimono if thats all it takes

>looks like Asian
>YEAH BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, DESU AT THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE OR BUST

Nigga your waifu is Asian, get over it. You've been living a lie, i know it hurts but you have to get over it.

Some people care or there wouldn't be a conversation. I never said she didn't look Asian but looking doesn't equal being

Her design was based off of Alexis Texas. Look up Nomura's first sketch notes.

>Asians make a game
>characters look Asian

I mean it's not a surprise that happens but they went out of their way to give them whiteness. I'll ask again, do you think Vincent is Asian too?

But vampires come from Transylvania, it's not a good comparison.

Weren’t you calling her Texan because she wore a hat at one point of her life just a minute ago?

But he looks Asian. Obviously he's a happa

She was in full cowgirl outfit during the burning Nibelheim scene and she literally has a sign that says Texas in her bar

FF7 characters don't have ethnicity retard. They're video game characters design with anime art style too look like Asian.

Characters can only LOOK like they are Asian or Western but that doesn't mean shit, they're still anime characters.

Vincent is an anime character with Asian aesthetics, just like Barret is anime character with black skin and not actually a man from Gaia's Africa. Retard.

Who the fuck cares?

>Cloud
>white
You meant to say asian and asian relationships, right?

Attached: 620F0DBD-AB03-4E98-B0DD-E9371B71314C.png (680x273, 504K)

Cloud is also asian. Just with dyed hair

Attached: 1568262652189.png (142x214, 65K)

Both are asian, is a Japanese game

Oh I see what you're getting at. The difference here being that her last name is not Asian. Asians in FF7 are given Asian names. Tifa's last name is Lockhart. If you look at everyone's last name you'll notice that care was taken in naming everyone. Hell Barrett even has a black last name. The team knew what they were doing when designing and naming the characters. So Tifa looking asian (in material after the original mind you) is just your perception

>Just with dyed hair
explain cloud's Mam

Squall and Rinoa maybe?

Attached: 1567542979848.jpg (1078x1256, 517K)

They are talking about her physical features you retard, same with Aerith, the clothing means nothing when her face is clearly asian

and blue contacts

The world in FF7 isn't the same as our. Asian can have blond hair and blue eyes there

so is it naturally blonde or dyed make up your fucking mind

You DO know I already mentioned they aren't from actual places on Earth? I'm responding to the OP implying that Tifa is asian

As a Texan I can confrim, she’s one of us

AC Tifa is cute.

a fellow mexican
hola!

Next you’ll tell me cait sith Is a Scotsman

In ff7 terms it's real in our world it would be fake since all bugman have black hair and no soul

>people posting AC shit to prove she's Asian while also ignoring she had red eyes in the game versus brown in expanded shit
She's not from that games not-asia, wutai. That's yuffie's homeland and she has an Asian last name to reflect that. Tifa meanwhile was raised in a not-europe town. I have no idea where this jap talk came from except for advent children extended universe shit

Attached: 106_SS_08112019cm_1278--b753ce144d429adebb9d04ab1d4c2453.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

>she looks Asian
Yeah I agree. Doesn't mean she's asian

Even Barret looks asian in AC since this game is done by asians but in the game itself there is no such a thing as asian/whites

Cait is a robot

But I thought that was what you'd call an Irish brogue. Not that I know the difference

>character designer literally says they made her Asian
>well yea she may look asian, buy she isn't asian

They don't make retards like you anymore

Yeah because there are no asian in FF7s world. Literally everyone looks chinky since the devs are japs

>literally says
She has an eastern aesthetic. They don't say she's asian

>being that hungry for white cock
>to become a race traitor
SHAMEFUL

The mentality makes no sense to me. The game HAS Asians, a whole village infact, but everyone that wants Tifa to be Asian just gloss over Yuffie and Tseng

>eastern design is the same as being Asian
Wew lad glad my fucking Chinese inspired vase I made a few months back means i'm a chink and that vase is legit from China

>Yuffie and Tseng
>both have asian names
>Tifas is European
She is supposed to be white

Yes. She's clearly supposed to have some Coyote Ugly/bar cowgirl theme

>Cloud Strife
>Vincent Valentine
>Barret Wallace
>Tifa Lockhart
>Aerith Gainsborough
>Cid Highwind

>Yuffie Kisaragi

>THEY ARE MEANT TO BE ALL ASIAN

Well they look at least asian, but they are supposed to be whiteys

tifa is white

no

Attached: E4FAC803-D070-4E2D-BC3E-595591220122.png (1024x868, 459K)

crackers always want to deflect from their white supremacy

No she doesn't. A lot of her wardrobe are literally Texan in aesthetic.

tahts white you blind fucking faggot, you crakers always want to try and deceive and confuse just to hide white supremacy, sut admit it,japs are doing bidding of white supremacy they are all white, just like anime

They're all anime characters with a Western aesthetic but most of them have Asian features in 3D format because Nip developers design them based on their ideal of physical beauty.

Well she looks asian but in the story she is supposed to be white since just like Cloud who also looks asian but is meant to be from a european town

Attached: 1566910251090.png (1188x1111, 895K)

In the face, my man. Not wardrobe. From AC onward they did asian up her eyes but that's all that makes her look Asian it's not like asians claim straight black hair for themselves. She's definitely a Midwest cowgirl

Why does Aerith look tired?

>Cloud is Texan

>Crispy critters
>Let's Mosey

The localization team knew all along

Johnny.

She was born in 1985. She would've been 12 at 1997. Are you talking about AC?

best boy confirmed

>it's another TIFA IS ASIAN thread

Attached: 1561911902060.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

what a cutie

from original

The ff7 crew is like asians who play whites

Did the maker of this not understand how white skin works?

Not the same guy, but he made me remember the Texas shit on her bar and I had to look it up.

"In Final Fantasy VII, the sign at the top of the bar in Midgar reads TEXAS COWBOY CLUB. The neon sign on the 7th Heaven reads TYFER BAR. Inside the bar the welcome mat also reads TYFER BAR and there are neon signs on the walls saying TEXAS and DRAFT BEER.

Notably, there is no "Texas" in the world of Final Fantasy VII, but "Lockhart" is the name of a city in the real life state of Texas, United States. Tifa was also dressed as a cowgirl in the flashback to Nibelheim, and cowgirls are often associated with Texas."

Attached: One day you shite 1.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

I always thought they were both white and Yuffie was the Asian.

pretty much art

she's asian now buddy, clearly minds changed. That's why the compilation sucks

based and yellow-pilled

Attached: 1550599721084.png (1280x720, 781K)

WHAT IS THIS

wasn't she white?

Ah, so they're pronouncing her name using the East coast dialect

A survival game where the FBI was taken over by Chinese communist women with a penis inspection day.

based

I'd honestly wish more people would return to dusters and cowboy outfits. Would be an improvement over the khaki shots and skinny jeans

Attached: 1566740779052.gif (200x200, 285K)