Daemon X Machina

Post robots, and remember to eat your ice cream

Attached: EE1fwCiUcAAvBXn.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ECS__YKsiuOiCzv1aOgeyFjg0Wxo6dDEX92vYt7sCGE/edit#gid=1673316649
twitter.com/dxm_info/status/1174535865709690880
discord.gg/SVAkwmd
youtube.com/watch?v=slDitj4qE5A
youtube.com/watch?v=LC4I9-KWlj4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ECS__YKsiuOiCzv1aOgeyFjg0Wxo6dDEX92vYt7sCGE/
dxm.marv.jp/dlc/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>he didn't join the discord

>dead discord with basically nothing in it

I heard the publishers are trying to kill the game

Same energy

Attached: Axl.jpg (610x808, 67K)

is Solomon's armor any good ?

What ?

It's utter shit stat wise
Though it will give you COOL points if you equip it and wreck shitters online when PVP comes

It's not great.
I've been using the chest because it gives you a really good flight speed

Do I win something if I 100% Dominator ?
I 100%ed every boss except him

What's the best mission for farming gear?

>no option to change the colors of your auxillary and shoulder weapons

Attached: 1566667716594.gif (220x220, 933K)

only the chest piece

co-op missions where you fight against other arsenals seem to be the way to go

Might be required for the Dominator hunter title. There's no blueprint from it.

This game is finally out? Is it worth $60?

It's pretty good, but has obvious flaws especially in weapon balance. You can probably get 60-80 hours out of it just doing all the missions and getting all the gear or even longer if you really want to make highly optimized sets. Wouldn't recommend if you just want to complete the campaign. PVP is coming later in an update, and it sounds like they might be adding more content to the game. We'll know more about that next week when they show the content release schedule. If you just want to try the game, there's a demo that goes through all of E rank and has two co-op bosses you can fight.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ECS__YKsiuOiCzv1aOgeyFjg0Wxo6dDEX92vYt7sCGE/edit#gid=1673316649

Not him, but how is framerate?

Not as bad as it was in the original demo but there is still quite a lot of stuttering, especially in larger fights.

Is this Armored Core?

It's a spiritual successor made by a lot of the same people, since Fromsoft is never going to stop rehashing Dark Souls

>decide to build light and fast for the final mission because I wanted to experiment
>end up getting my arsenal destroyed by Grief when he’s at around 50% health
>he gets me down to 1 hit left as an outer
>I proceed to roll and jump around while landing potshots and ultimately beat him

I don’t think I’ve ever been so hyped up at the end of a boss before. This game is the tits

>can't color the glowy bits on your mech

the glowy bits are femto

Why are so many missions so poorly designed? The moonfall mission is fucking impossible. I have to do 100% of the work defending these four facilities across this gigantic map because the AI partners they give you are about as intelligent as a 2 year old.

What's the source for there being more than PvP coming? I can't find one.

You only have to defend one of the towers. AFAIK there is no bonus reward for saving them all. I bounced between two that were close when the rocks stopped hitting one.

and yet we all did it
how strange
what does the AI even have to do with anything? do you think you got defective AI while everyone else's is out here kstyling meteors?

Defending just one isn't sufficient. I've kept one at full health before and you still get a mission failure if the others go down.

How do you use the scope on sniper rifles?

twitter.com/dxm_info/status/1174535865709690880
It could just be more cosmetic dlc, but they released more of that today without having to release a schedule.

Be on the ground and left click.

Explain to me what the fuck they're there for if not to assist you. They're certainly not there for the dialogue, since this game's writing is some hot garbage.

>running shotgun gun arm and machine gun in opposite hand

feels good

it doesn't matter what the developers put them there for
what matters is that everyone else who has beat that mission has had the same AI partners you did, which means that's not the reason you're failing
you're the outlier in this equation

only one of the four buildings have to remain standing.

plant your ass on top of one of them and just defend it

Why include them at all then? Give me some suggestions. I've tried building for long range to hit meteors when they're far away, and I've tried building for speed to jump from tower to tower as quickly as possible.

>Defending just one isn't sufficient.
Yes it is, you clearly just weren't paying attention.

lol ok

Didn't check the JP Twitter thanks.

I cleared with three towers dead and Four screaming in my ear about 90% facility damage. Unless you think both the mission failure criteria and myself are lying to you.

it is
the tricky part is that some meteors look like they miss but can still hit the base of the tower

>8 years old
>on Megaman themed BBS board (Robotropolis, Strider's Mega Man Domain)
>state that Axl's hair is brown in a post
>poster says Axl's hair is actually orange
>becomes a huge board-wide flame war with two threads dedicated to arbitrating the color of axl's hair
>people pulling up the image in MS paint and using the color dropper to grab his hair color and compare it to images of actual oranges
mega man fans are so fucking autistic. his hair is clearly a very dark orange, one might refer to it as "brownish orange"

I just picked a tower and blazed down any meteors near it with AR/SMG:s.

I did it first try with two grim reaper 3/two silver ravens, but that's just what I happened to be using at the time so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. The meteors really don't have much HP so it's not like you need to be shitting out huge damage, just constant damage. I focused zipping between two towers and unloading into whatever looked to be coming towards a tower. Keep in mind you don't need to shoot down EVERY meteor, just meteors that are going to hit the towers, and you don't need to protect EVERY tower either. You can probably pass by just protecting one. Otherwise, I dunno, a head with a reliable lock range/size, and arms with reload speed so you don't have too much downtime.

Pretty fun game

Attached: EEyuKpuU4AAEa-9[1].jpg (1200x675, 115K)

I cant even see hues of orange, just brown.

Whatever you say. I'm just gonna go grind online and hope better gear makes this shit more bearable.

No I already have this one and i'm only at 25% for Dominator
Maybe I got it because I beat Dominator Alpha at 100%

Guess the devs forgot about it.

what does precision do?

Attached: confused animu with interrogation marks swarming nearby.jpg (500x375, 112K)

Make bang bang go to enemy more often.

Makes your lock on aim follow targets more precisely.

Exactly what it sounds like. It increases precision accuracy when aiming at things. IE lock on and whatnot.

does this game have any RPG autism or is it mostly action?

There's character and mech customization. There's no leveling up, but there is grinding for good drops.

Gotcha sounds pretty cool. Will have to consider this one.

How the fuck are you supposed to do the first free mission as Outer? The controls are garbage and the clear counter keeps going back up to 14 whenever an enemy sees you.

They all die in one charged shot.

God fucking dammit, I put in the DXM Demo feedback that I wanted SLIMMER MECHS.

All the mechs are fucking chunky, just fuck my shit up senpai.

There are only like 2 head parts that resemble evangelion. UNIT 03 AND UNIT 00

Attached: 1556958175578.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

>Mech game
>Wants organic meatbag designs

Also is there any warning as to know what mission types are coming up in the story mode?

75% of the battles leave me running out of ammo, and, I don't always want to take a ammo expansion pack on me.

The designs are fine

What rank you're on?

Just creeped up to B rank.

I'm on a mission vs the 5 hells, and got fucked in the ass by them

It's gonna get worse. Have fun throwing down with Arsenal fights when they have super HP, you'll know when you see it.

Have you tried the Raikiri, Flamberge or Flash Phantom? They’re not EVA slim, but they’re pretty damn tiny. I’ve been able to make some cool suits using parts from those sets

I'm a lot more upset than I should be that we only have bipedal legs

He's right, i beat it the same way.

I might not actually have any of those parts, leme check my hanger / factory for development.

Rate my outer before AUGMENTATIONS.

Attached: EE3EudgUYAABhB5.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Dam, I've got the raikiri and the flash phantom already, and they have weird shapes, but are slimmer.

What about arm parts? Anything with the shoulder pylon?

So optimal head is Floresce Dominion the?

What about other parts, i'm using FD head with 4 piece Halberd, precision is high but fire rate support is only 97/97

Attached: DxmMercs.jpg (192x262, 14K)

then*

I wouldn't trust the english dialog too much.
Whoever did the translation this time needs some work

This is the best I could muster up for now.

Attached: EE3Gf_1UcAAkYi6.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Attached: EE3Gf_yUUAAx1ZX.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Probably referring to Marvelous JP copy-striking any YouTube video about it.

Osafune head part might actually look better as a head, but I forgot I put on the hecatonchier for better stats.

Try another head with more firing support to boost fire rate.

I just got my import yesterday, really happy with it. Is it worth playing through the demo to the end, or should I just go ahead and boot-up the full game?

Any one got a link to the Discord? I'm tempted to buy some Switch online and play a bit online if you guys don't mind playing with some one who's not at endgame yet
How cancer is the Discord? I hate internet drama

Attached: Metsu.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

You don't get anything special from the demo.

How do you get rid of the background texts and stuff?

The mission where you join the colossal immortal is fucking shit. Why would I want to be slow as fuck and to handle like absolute shit when I could zip around and blow shit up much easier

I played the first demo and fucking loved it, but my brother still has my switch and I have a shit ton of games on my backlog for ps4, so I'm fine with waiting a while to actually play the game. How is the co-op though? That's the only thing I'm worried about missing out on

>How cancer is the Discord?
It's about the same as every other Yea Forums discord I've been in. Just a handful of people talking about videogames.
discord.gg/SVAkwmd

The watcher drones spawn additional enemies, you'll have to kill them too. The total amount of enemies is limited though. Just shoot down as many watchers with charged shots as possible.

you can change backgrounds with the left and right directional pad, and waiting a few seconds will have the text and stuff disappear

Have you tried Caymore arms? I’ll admit, I’ve struggled to find the right arms to go with my light build. I’m running Kusanagi right now and Ephialtes look alright. Honestly, strictly regarding looks I think Flamberge might be the best light arms.

I think all mechs use the same skeleton, just with added bits. Eva wouldn't work because of the extremely elongated proportions.
Would be cool if they did add them with new skeletons though.

Attached: 2019091711323600D609AF62A28486E6CF079D2F7898EB98.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>Any Nightmare fight

youtube.com/watch?v=slDitj4qE5A

I guess you're right

Btw how on earth do you get hit with a sword more than once? I have the sword attack +1 unlocked on the upgrade path already.

Do you guys use any of the patterns?
I quite like the metallic paint jobs you get from doing multiplayer missions.

Trying to find the numbers from 00 to 03 but to no avail.

flamberge arms are pretty much the furthest from an eva you could get. eva01 might have raised bits on the shoulders, but they go straight up, nothing like flamberge's pauldrons.

also, you can individually color parts, so make the head primarily purple. same dark purple for the top portion, lighter purple for the bottom, and maybe a bit of green for color 3.

Only some melee weapons can chain. The Buster Swords can't, and Katanas definitely can, but I haven't used any of those, so I don't know much beyond that.

200 missions cleared and 170 for the other.

I'm about to buy this game tomorrow.

What are some tips I should know?

I've played the demo and already heard about the "secret lab" and how you unlock it. Anything else you maybe wish you knew earlier than you found out?

Attached: 1239590156149.png (512x384, 218K)

I found a graffiti on the center pillar of the mission where you have to destroy buildings to find enemies. It’s a star banner.

in regards to loot:
>aim for 3 slot gear
>S variants are typically the best for whatever weapon
>a pulsing icon means a tier 3 mod, the best and rarest.
>mods can be removed from any gear and put into something else using the factory/customize gear option(click on an existing mod to uninstall it)

There's another one in that mission. It's on a building ahead from where you start to the left of the broken highway. The graffiti is of a tree.

Let's see:
1. Nintendo not shipping any copies to Wal-mart or Target.
2. Gamespot and Amazon not receiving enough copies
3. Marvelous copyright striking gameplay videos on YouTube.
4. Nintendo not spending any money advertising the game.
5. Releasing the game between Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, and Dragon Quest.
They doomed this to fail.

>>a pulsing icon means a tier 3 mod, the best and rarest.
They need to backhand whoever thought this would be a good distinction for it, especially for white mods.

You can enlarge the image by pressing Y to make it easier to tell.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS AI

I HAD TO DESTROY REGRET AND SHE KEPT FLYING 100M OUT OF THE FUCKING COMBAT AREA.

FIX THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW

Funny, that's the mission I stopped at last night. Anyone got some tips for beating that mission?

She has Zoner AI
I wonder if you can take this opportunity to smack her out of bounds with a mace, I saw a Strai dead outside a red field before, no idea what happened there but obviously he died and I couldnt salvage it.

when i first started the demo, couldnt figure out how to take enhancements off of gear you salvaged
sold quite a few things with stuff still attached...

aside from that, just dont expect a really amazing story. im not done yet myself, but it starts getting really shitty at Rank A

did you rike it? :^)

push regret out of bounds and way from the tarmac while focusing on gloom, who is much easier to kill, then shift to regret

Sounds like a good strategy.

Stop using short range weapons.

So what is this game? I never really seen anything on it.

Is it pretty much Armoured Core?

So is this game actually good?

see see

>Is it pretty much Armoured Core?
armored core-lite, although much faster than the older ones. more in line with 4/4a.

play demo and decide for yourself. you should be able to get a pretty complete picture of whether or not you'll get into it from that. the only thing i'll say is the difficulty ramps up quite a bit later compared to whats shown in the demo

I never expect amazing stories out of my mecha games.

Though there are a lot more characters in this with voices/dialogue than your average AC. Are the character interactions at least enjoyable?

That yelling guy from the demo was downright annoying but everyone else seemed cute or cool.

I just hope I feel anything for eventually having to kill some of them.

Attached: 1547867842297.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

I'm just starting, but even those who say that the story is straight up trash, aslo say that the characters are almost all good/great.

You never really get a chance to get attached to any of the characters since you get paired up with a totally different team almost every mission.
Gargantua and Saviour are pretty based though.

tried to at least
apparently #1 download in Japan so its still got quite a few sales

hope it at least gets enough to show theres still interest for mecha games. though i much prefer the chunkier slower ones than jetplanes on legs

Kinda. You bounce around a lot between working with different merc groups. So you can't really get to know anyone for the most part.

But some of the interactions when they do happen are nice.

>tfw it doesn't glow like metatron

Attached: 1474731742700.gif (331x197, 1.72M)

depends on your preferences i guess
the characters are all a bit quirky in a way, with a few that can get grating. english voicework is actually somewhat decent when its not full cutscenes. some people hate Johnny G, but he's a good dumb bro. mostly the girls and Crimson Lord are the weakest ones

theres also weird beats and pacing problems in the animated cutscenes which im guessing comes from having to adjust for the japanese timings. lotta dead air and rushing through some sentences

it would honestly be fine if the story didnt fall apart into nonsense at the end

There is also quite a bit of hidden background for characters in free mission bullshit you got to get lucky on.

Basically Free missions have the potential to have a randomized character show up at the end including Solomon and if your team has a specific character in relation to that character they will have dialogue. Some are unguessable tho like Rose Queen and Gargantua.

Red Dogs arc made me sad, pretty sure he was mentally ill or something.

>tfw the pink hair tumblr hamplanet is the only female character in the game with even a hint of personality

I think he was being manipulated by Klondike. I could be reading too much into it, but once the two were separated for good I felt like Red Dog became a bit more clear in his language and calmer.

>Have split personality
>Said other personality only shows up once

At least it's doing okay in Japan. Armored Core sells 10 times as well in Japan as it does in the West, so it makes sense. That may save the series.

>"Oh, by the way I was actually an AI the whole time!"
What was the point of this reveal?
Just to explain why she is so good at hacking computers?

Attached: EEr3K8dU8AAkiQq.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

Honestly, I feel like that'd be either Rigid or Nemesis, in terms of what we see in the story. Although even then it's not much, we at least get a hint of their inner turmoil.

Meanwhile we have Gun Empress front and center all the time and her personality is pretty much just "advances the plot", Regret is pretty much just "Grief's bitch", and the others barely exist.

Probably that and a big deep thinking on the one mission where Grief says an AI can't make a decision on the situation.

>Inhuman movement in battle

also
>an extreme sadist and loner with an aggressive personality
what the fuck? what personality? sadist?? she's like one of the most boring characters in the entire game

Attached: Dz-BsFBWwAE_uPT.jpg (354x254, 15K)

How long before the game did mission zero take place?
youtube.com/watch?v=LC4I9-KWlj4

I was trying to figure that out the whole game. I think my theory settled on it being before the foundation of Orbital (duh) which I think was a couple hundred years before the game?

>Eclipse, the online only boss shows up in this

Attached: 1554693279180.png (448x499, 210K)

I don't think they ever gave a set date for it in game. But it had to be at least a good decade or so back.

Why was the moon blown up? Did Four/the black AIs exist before Moonfall and cause?

>kstyling

WHAT? IS THIS GAME GUNZ THE DUEL + ARMORED CORE?

>70%
shit game

This candy tastes like strawberries!?

Delicious!!

I'M HANGRY

These hors d'oeuvre are delicious.

Why didn't they let hosts kick people.

>AI trained in plane Kung Fu

The only map that has frame rate issues is the one with the giant tree in the middle with all the roots sticking out.

Just played through the demo, are melee weapons total shit in this game? Is grabbing stuff always going to be wonky. My arsenal is nothing like Jehuty

>name I wanted for my mecha was 1 letter too long
>notice I can input in Japanese
>only 6 characters in hiragana
bueno

I'd argue they just had no faith in it. Thankfully, it seems to be selling well, for a mecha game.

Melee weapons are good,useful for bosses.

>3. Marvelous copyright striking gameplay videos on YouTube.
This is their most egregious mistake. It's so bad that they copyright struck a TGS stream.

wait do people not like Crown Princess? i thought she was great with how mellow she is
Nemesis is a bitch but wasnt super annoying
Rouge Cinderella was also pretty good the few times she showed up
Drake too until she was dying and then she was fucking grating but considering how down the toilet EVERYTHING goes in Rank A, its par for the course

It really is shit, just tested it out and i only had 900 defense.

I would not be surprised if the overwhelming negative Western reaction to the first demo caused them to try to cut their losses and bury the game.

>piloting a colossal

Attached: 1524426130853.png (117x122, 38K)

I mean I wasn't talking about how much I liked them, just how much character they had. Most of them are 1D at best.

>Piloting the colossal about to finish up
>painfully awkward, slow and boring
>Accidently press the uninterruptible boost slash thing, explode due to area limits

And im not touching those missions ever again,

Drake is an annoying cunt, after a few free missions with her i'm thankful to you know who for doing what he did.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: 1568880905306.jpg (864x648, 88K)

I'll switch to rifle modes on that particular mission. For some reason i'm not a fan of switching loadouts just because I got shafted mid mission.

In which mission can I reliably farm three slot Silver Raven S?

What weapon is best paired with a shotgun?

Thanks to that user who clarified what + 1 hit enemy thing on arsenal meele weapon modifier did, its nigh impossible to pull off on regular arsenals though.

Where can I farm hecatoncheir parts?

shotguns kinda suck in this game
maybe dual wield them

Bullet Work III mission. Co-Op, alternatively Panzer Crown Co-Op.

>slight angle right, dash through buildings
>aoe
>slight angle left, dash through buildings
>aoe
>walk to center of arena
>press Y for 2-3 minutes

Congrats, you 100% the mission.

Randomly recruiting mercs is gay, i just want Grief and Gloom.

The arms are great for Melee, literally nothing else tho

This is the first fucking thing they should add desu.

That and not being able to change the color of the lights on your mech bugs the shit out of me.

I've got gloom I want Grief and Crimson Lord

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: EE3341yU4AADpxX.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

funny how you fucked up everything but her eyes / head. Good on you

halo is a girl?!?

I actually like it a lot. I'm not sure what that says about me. Nice color choice.

I forgot this game existed.
Why would they release it at such a bad time when all these other more notable games are coming out?

You definitely don't want just meat and bones on your females thats for sure.

What if you play with a complete organic body?

how her pusy ia taste like?

>What if you play with a complete organic body?
then you deserve to get dabbed on by blinking cyber chads.

Like rusty coins and milk

I should make an Alita character on here. The whole cybernetic body thing screams Battle Angel

go blink yourself out of the arena

Attached: 1568773034167.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

So I should expect a Diet Weeb Armored core story here right?

Based Bone Box.

Expect a story that seems kind of promising kind of 'eh' until the last 'chapter' where it suddenly goes full retard.

I swear to God, Johnny, call me rookie one more time and I will punch those shades through your head.

Attached: HEY ROOKIE, TWO SCOOPS.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>Make my Outer an old man
>"GOTTA PROTECT THESE KIDS" everywhere

Explore every map sufficiently before you finish up. There are decals you can scan to use as mech decorations or profile icons. Also, in the E rank story mission "Sweep the City" the (arguably) strongest sword in the game is hidden inside of an abnormally mossy gargoyle. It'll take a lot of dps to break the gargoyle, but it'll be well worth it. You can only get it once though.
If you're a statfag you can reset the mission until the sword drops with 3 attachment slots.

How is it even possible to accidentally blink? You have to double tap in the same direction. Are you cucks not using pro controllers?

God I love that shit. It's some 'Mew under the Truck' kind of shit.

Fuck yeah man. I hope there's more like it.

>You can only get it once though.
Even if you replay the mission? Also, does that mean it was in the demo this whole time?

Can't speak to the demo. In terms of getting it once, don't worry. It only disappears once you obtain it and complete the mission.

God damn, sometimes I can be really stupid. Lockon range literally does not matter for melee, seeing as first strike distance is almost always under 100, so the only heads you care about as a melee pilot are the ones that either look cool or have good lockon time, not range.

Reticle size is what you need my man.

I tried

Attached: EE4CMCWUYAACWq6.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Not him but it happens all the time to me, usually it helps so i don't mind that much. Playing in handheld with default switch joycons.

That's a good point. I kinda just want to use a full Muramasa arsenal for style points and the fat melee performance, though.

the leniency on the double tap input is absurd
it happens all the time just trying to adjust my positioning and I had to take it off
if it was like dashing in street fighter it would be fine

Is the +25% reload speed worth it?

Attached: tactical freckles.jpg (2560x1440, 969K)

If you're asking if it's impactful, yes it is. If you're asking if you can live without it? Sure deal as long as your arms aren't gutter trash

So what the fuck is up with the factions? One mission you'll be fighting along with some of them and the next mission you'll be trying to kill each other. Is this typical for /m/ games?

I don't remember the writing in the Armored Core games ever being that great, but it definitely wasn't as schizo as DxM.

no that's typical for any sort of mercenary group, and since everyones a merc expecting not to fight people you teamed up with is silly

It's the same with Armored Core, everyone has the understanding that you're all one contract away from being at each other's throats

haha imagine if her augments were pinned in place by a really powerful magnet leaving her completely defenseless by the very modifications that were supposed to make her stronger
that'd be funny haha

Attached: 1539573380198.jpg (480x542, 55K)

Feels weird as fuck though

+25% reload speed is a lot, but depending on your weapons/arms, potentially unnecessary. even before taking any augments, the only issue I had with reloading was using Silver Ravens, but after switching to kusanagi arms, reloading is barely even noticeable

Has anyone tried to recreate her in the character creator yet?
Seems like a given with all of these cyborg girls getting posted.

Attached: major.jpg (640x888, 95K)

If I'm not a huge fan of mech games is this still worth a Pirate? I'm not sure why but they bore the shit out of me

Armored Core made more sense because each consortium/company had their own stable of mercenaries on payroll. The MC in armored core games is always a free agent who would work for whoever was paying him. You might work with some mercs on one mission and then fight them in another, but you always knew where they stood. In Daemon, every mercenary is a free agent because consortiums are not allowed to have their own personal armies, or something. There are a bunch of different merc teams with no allegiances to anyone but themselves, so it's total chaos on the battlefield.

I've seen a couple of attempts. There's a reason I say attempts, mind you.

I think someone from /m/ did. I tried Ally from BAA, but not really any poofy short hair close enough

there were a couple i actually enjoyed the story on, even if it was basic. silent line, for instance. dxm has good set up at the start and then nothing happens until the very end, where the plot shits the bed.

Havent found the funnels weapon yet. Dont know where they drop

Attached: EE4L7vUUcAA4MYJ.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

haha, imagine taking off her robot arms and legs so she has to crawl around on her stumps. haha, imagine locking her in a room with a horny dog and threatening to not let her out unless she can make you cum with her mouth before the dog finishes humping her. Just a funny thought lol

are you the same sazabi i gave shit before?
if so, liking the improvements, good job

Yes, and working on it. Still need the beam sword and funnels

"I'm sure you and i would have a lovely dance together. If you'd like to know the real me just ask me out on a date. As long as you don't mind visiting a blood-soaked battlefield, that is." -Rouge Cinderella after being recruited.

Should i go for it guys ?

I wish there were more weird looking mech parts.
I like the radar head and the rebellion legs.

Fuck everything having to do with the Bolt Immortal. That fucking fight is obnoxious as fuck

Is there a pile bunker or just swords/mallets?

I will say that while the mech combat in DxM is miles better, the mech customization in XCX was way better. Some of the weapons you could get in that game were crazy, and you could color in so much more detail on the mech itself.

No pile bunkers.

gunfort's laser is absurdly fucking good

Attached: holy shit.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

The game needs more leg types.

Wait until you get the upgrade

that is the upgrade

I literally bought my copy from a wal-mart the one I work at actually, it was even there at midnight which is weird considering our electronics people never stock anything on time and it usually takes like 3 days before a new game is actually on the shelf

the problems I have for it are the whole no lockon thing.
Not even a soft lockon. How is that supposed to be usable in pvp

I meant the BIG laser, not the one from Gun Fort

Bolt is the flying centipede, right? He's easy as fuck. By far the most annoying fight is the helicopter transport that flies high into the sky spam lazers on you. You fly out of bounds boosting in his direction, and that means 5 seconds of being immobile.

what are you talking about

Really? I found that easier than Gun Fort
Lasers like that feel like they only meant for big targets. I've never used lasers in Arsenal v Arsenal fights

i'm not a mechafag but this game looks fun, what's Yea Forums's consensus on it?

The Raider Force III

try the demo first, buy if you like.

the single shot ones are great overall because of their relatively high damage 1.00 (or higher with mods) precision modifier and the whole stamina drain thing.

Vanish Loa 1 and 2, Raider Force 1-3, and the back lasers are way to unwieldy for pvp at the speeds we move. The AI has the advantage of AI aiming and they can't even come close to hitting us. What hope do we have.

A very scrappy game and definitely not mecha's peak vidya wise, but still competently made. It has what you expect from a mech game - customization, fun fast combat, and big ol weapons, but not much else really.

It's definitely niche. If you're not at least a casual fan of mecha I don't know if I'd recommend it. Do what the user above said and just try out the demo.

use gyro fag

Attached: wasted.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

What are some useless builds? Snipers don't seem to have enough ammo or DPS and that makes me sad.

That was a strai that was standing in one spot, user. The actual comparison would be to be able to beam solomon while you yourself are in mid air to avoid him getting stuck on the environment.

Shotgun is completely fucking useless

Anything not disco, smgs, or melee.

>extreme sadist with an aggressive personality
she is probably one of the only characters in the game that doesn't act like a retard

Daemon X Machina is basically the plot to the movie Screamers, but with mechs

>that doesn't act like a retard
>Forgetting that she fell for Grief's silver tongue too

is there anything more gay than quadruple riot light 3s with the disco laser

I mean I'd fall for it too. He has a nice voice.

>spend an hour perfecting five different loadouts
>not paying attention while developing in the factory and wipe out three of them
Haven't touched the game since.

how is this thing an upgrade
it takes way too much femto and you can't control when it stops shooting
it's way less versatile

Its meant to be a boss weak point buster

I'm considering running some sort of melee focused setup.
Which swords in particular do you guys recommend? Is it worth using a laser sword over a standard type? Also, is it worth dual wielding melee weapons for should I just stick with one?

I use Muramasa too so I guess I knew what you needed. Just watch its arm health though. Everyone knows it's a glass cannon and you're regular health bar is really easy to spot, but if your arms get destroyed you're in trouble. Healing affects your limbs, so I'd recommend a healing shoulder weapon if you don't want to be disarmed.

The melee build I made was just two of the katanas that are for chaining with a shield and heavy sword on my pylons. I don't have a mace yet but I'm planning on replacing the heavy sword with one. It's actually pretty fun to play with. I tried it with laser swords but since it's your main source of damage it drains femto fast.

I trust Dainslef and the Cronus II with my life.

Just have two rifles on one side and switch after every shot so you can snipe faster.

Where the fuck is the second pickup in the Solomon introduction fight? I can find an arm a few meters away, but there's another pickup near the body I can't find.

you can actually use gunfort's like a real weapon and still fuck up weakpoints
with this it's a few shots and that's it, good luck if you miss

I'm ichting for more of this. Other games like DxM out there?

is the gun arm better stat wise than the aviator smgs?

If you like the fast gameplay, then consider playing Armored Core 4 and For Answer. V is skippable, but Verdict Day is worth it for the secret boss.

Stay away from Habakiri, Baldur's Edge and Claiomh, and if fast glass cannon, arondight, noble pride, and cronus break. Everything else is fair game. Habakiri has the least damage humanly possible and it's impossible to make it usable for multitarget scenarios. Murakumo with chain upgrades does it's job better.

Baldur's Edge 2 has shit growth and so is a waste of your one laser weapon slot. Claimoh has great growth but is saddled with shitty Memory Usage and a 1.0 recovery time. Disregard Vargr greed, while it says 150 it's impacts are guaranteed to knock away even heavy targets resulting in less overall damage. Prominence is somewhat acceptable but best ignored.

This leaves you with modded Buster Doom, the beautiful beautiful excalibur (if not glass), Arondight/dain (if not glass) Murakumo x 2 potentially for x slash, and Baldur's Edge for single hits when you've got femto up that also happen to do the most melee damage in the game by a large margin without any mods at all.

If I was personally doing something like this, I'd take a medium fast build, Murakumo x 2 for it's recovery when combined with good melee support hands, aron/dainsleif, and Baldur's Edge F with attachments of your choice from damage to speed to conservation

This would give you the ability to engage with multiple targets, land hits and away on more dangerous targets who may melee you back (due to the 0.5 delay on your Murakumo), Arondight for general purpose use, and Baldur's Edge with potentially 3 femto optimizers that you'll use whenever 215 Femto

Attached: It's not the size but.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

It seems like the Dominator/Immortals are part of the same faction attempting to steer humanity toward progress/evolution.

>Finally got the Icarus blueprints after 20 Gunfort runs

EVANGELION FANS REJOICE

There is a arm part that resembles there long slonger arm with the vertical pylon.

Look up HAP-OT-L22 Otus, its requirement is the Atlas part, which is the big heavy arm part.

Not sure if it unlocked at Rank B or if i had it earlier.

Once I develop it ill post pictures here.

Attached: 1549418866446.jpg (1000x1123, 131K)

You what? user go rewatch that cutscene again. Dominators and Immortals are not part of the same group

Is prominence good for fast glass?

Prominence damage is aggressively low in both states. You can use it. But if you're max glass you probably want to be doing as much damage as humanly possible with as short of a time in contact as possible.

Five hells and terrors drop them last i recall

>Running Destroy Nightmare Alpha coop mission with AI
>AI always runs out of Stamina over water
>Every. Fucking. Time.
>May as well run mission solo

Crown Princess, Nemesis, and Regret all drop versions of them. You can also get a unique one from the final boss blueprint, but it's really not that good when compared to the others.

can someone tell me if double jump is even worth having

The laser one is just awful. Literally shoots before it even aims at the enemy.

It's garbage. Can't even use it to jump onto low buildings from the ground.

Ha, just got crimson lord, only a few more to go.

bullet>lesser-laser>laser imo

the fuck is even the point of it?

It's marked on your minimap but I don't think anyone has managed to pick it up.

i keep sticking with the same build except small changes in weapon and 1 or 2 pieces
now i unlock too much stuffs and im not sure what i should build or focus, ahhhhhhh

so the first basic line of equipment is farm only?
i started to see i need legion or the base sword to start the upgrade line
but you can't buy any of them, all the pieces that you develop later you can buy except the first basic line

How's the loop compare to say monster hunter?

None of the outer skills are worth getting. There are only two missions that make you get out of the mech.
Arguably the only ones worth getting are the trap ones depending on how they work in pvp.

the farm is faster i can tell you that

Thanks, user.

Same kind of idea though right? Like I go kill X to get stuff to make better gear so I can kill Y

I haven't had this much fun with a game in what seems like years. Feels good bros.

Soon™

Attached: DxM.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I can only imagine it's to conserve more stamina by doing running jumps.

I'm at merc A rank now, is that the last one or they have S rank as well?

stuck at vs savior crew atm, need better gears for them, been sticking with the same set up since c rank. barely do any coop yet

A is the last rank.

>Japanese game
>A is the highest ranking

There better be free DLC missions.

Attached: 1518846098630.png (300x256, 74K)

We'll know next week.

also just to make sure im not getting tricked by the game or anything
that mission when they asked you to come in without an arsenal, it was a force fight regardless right?
i exit the mech and run into the zone barefoot and they still trigger the fight

Nope. You could have avoided the fight by stripping everything off your arsenal before heading out.

i see alot of people who go for the 15% boost speed, but is it really that much better compared to 15% reduce STM dash?

I don't like how there's several points that feel like they should diverge the story but they don't until the literal very last second.

Granted the writing completely shits itself halfway through B so it probably doesn't even matter

oh goddamn it, i knew it since they keep emphasize that point over and over but all i thought all i need to do was get out of the mech and walk to the trigger zone
well, guess imma finish the campaign and then comeback to it

Depends on which body you're using.

So do y'all just convince yourself you're having fun or what? This game is so painfully boring but y'all seem desperate to shill it as good.

IDK i just like going fast 24/7 so it seems the best, Also what does mobility in general refer to?

>EX Rank confirmed highest lore ranking
>Max obtainable for player is only A
Guess they dont want you becoming anything but Rookie

It seems to affect vertical movement. Not sure if it affects more than that.

>y'all
You have to go back from whence ye came

consider that you have the 2nd femto for boost without stamina, i would take the extra 15% speed

Yeah i realize that, its more along the lines of idk wtf to do with my leg build then.

Put trap mines in the air and force them to fight you on the ground. That or stam drain them from afar with lasers.

go for aesthetic if you don't know what else to pick
don't skip leg day or chicken leg, it's your choice

Do I NEED blink? It's hard to picture its place in the meta.
>1/3rd of players love it despite triggering it accidentally
>1/3rd of players hate it and reset their characters after getting it
>1/3rd of players don't use body mods because they're waifu-fags

I've never played a mech game before. Is this worth $60?

Consider getting Astral Chain instead, it's much more appealing the general action game fan.

Need? No. It's a fun toy. But you need an arsenal body to support the stamina consumption and it scales through a currently unknown variable. Actually that seems like a fun and simple test, I'll do that later.

Anyways it's ability to cancel some animations make it extremely powerful. That can't be slept on. But it's going to take hours and hours of grilling to get the distance if you're playing as a relatively fast/lightweight mech and this muscle memory gets thrown out of a vacuum and into space if you change your loadout ever.

Like everybody else. YMMV

>I've never played a mech game before
No. It's a mech game for people who like mech games or at the very least the entire genre. If you've never played a mech game, you're not going to be able to enjoy the game past it's faults.

play the demo to see if you like it, its the prologue of the game

I mean its really nice if your a heavy, its one of those you really have to spend time learning though.

If you want to get into mech games this is probably the easiest way in. Besides stuff like Gundam Battle Operation 2.

It's got more characters/character interactions than most mech games (that arent Front Mission), and the customization is a lot simpler and to the point.

Whether it's worth $60 is up to you, but it seems like there's a good 25 hours worth of content here, and PVP is still to come.

Attached: 1447405651060.png (960x720, 836K)

Can we discuss for a moment how ridiculous the scale in this game is?

So like, your Arsenal is roughly 15m tall. Then you get the Bolt Immortal, which in its transformed state is made up of like 12 segments, each 5 times your size, with separator cables between each section about 3 times your size. That's 1,305 fucking meters. That's just shy of a fucking mile

Chicken legs actually aren't too bad, because you cover a good distance without using stamina if you double jump while dashing. You need to pick the chicken legs or the chunky legs if you want to get the +10% and +15% boost speed nodes. Boost speed is way more important than Stamina reduction.

I've never played a mech game before, and I'm 70 hours in grinding for better parts and experimenting with stats and weapons.

Never play Ace Combat, the jets span football fields and missiles on their pylons are as big as train cars.

>So like, your Arsenal is roughly 15m tall.
They're more like 6m tops.

Can we discuss how we can't land on Bolt?

Are melee weapons viable if I don't invest in any body mods that increase damage? 50% more melee damage sounds absurd, but 50% reload speed also sounds broken and doesn't leave me looking like a refrigerator.

can someone tell me why the dominator has a completion percentage with the other bosses? does he drop a blueprint?

well, melee don't run out of ammo

yeah, online co-op

Its called being from the south.

Can I get a rundown on what parts are being used here? How the fuck is it possible to have 20k boost speed and health? Are all the attachment slots filled with mkIII VP boosters?

I just need one more S model Guilty throne and i'll be a pve god.

*puts on shades* A Deus ex machina if you will ;)

long sword head and arms, kusanagi legs, and dunno what that chest is but I can assume its from doing the online fights

does he not drop something offline?

Secret lab??

keep eating ice cream

But I don't want to eat anymore ice cream. Why are you doing this to me

Not sure if i should do TUNED body or Berserker body Alita after this but here's Imaginos 2.0

Attached: EE5UkQzVAAAH5wt.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Mars Chronicles body.

Attached: EE5UkRBU0AUfIg9.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

how many suits in total? i still only have the one default
also i preorder the game but it was physical and didn't get the preorder suit, that some bullshit

Three. Normal, Normal Metallic, Prototype (the one I used).

Should I play the prologue demo before buying or does it matter?

well yeah you should try it out a bit to see if it is your kind of game
if you like it and decide to buy, just transfer the save over

>also i preorder the game but it was physical and didn't get the preorder suit, that some bullshit
Best Buy and Gamestop gave out pre-order codes for physical. Best Buy requires hassling customer service to get your code, though, they somehow always manage to fuck up distributing pre-order codes. Luckily the pre-order dlc will become purchasable later.

what are the most fun weapons

How do I beat the spider fuck in mission 9
I like the sword and bazooka

why won't gunfort drop his fucking blueprint

do we have a docs to see who drop which?
i have a bunch of shit but i can't remember where i got them from, and then each of the immortal have like 3 version with alpha and beta
shit is confusing and hard to keep track of

see the /m/ thread docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ECS__YKsiuOiCzv1aOgeyFjg0Wxo6dDEX92vYt7sCGE/

try destroying the weakpoints

thanks bro, didn't know /m/ has a dedicated thread for this
i guess it make sense since their board is slower

Muramasa chest, from Solomon.

>did the solomon mission
>saw 2 fucking arsenals to loot
>can't loot solomon
>can't see where is the 2nd loot
what

post webms

Attached: whack a savior.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

The online one ? Never had that happen before.

the story line one

>0 damage 3 hits in a row due to knockback invulnerability
>he still keeps using it after the first 0 damage
Special kind of rookie

>its a battle over an ocean mission

Attached: 1568387221166.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Okay I reached the A rank missions finally and what the fuck was that
Crimson Lord is with Grief? Drake dies and theres a dramatic scene when she hasnt recieved screentime for quite a while? Very anti-climatic

Happened to me too
Saw Solomon to loot but couldnt loot and another mecha to loot not too far from him on the map but there was nothing there

It must be intentional then, seeing the user talking about there is another solomon online I guess they want you to play that quest to loot his shit

Sales tax increase in japan this month iirc, they made sure to release the games before it.

it runs like dogshit. a damn shame

imagine keeping her torso hooked up to life support after the operation removes it.

Four says you collect more data when you destroy the red cores, does that mean extra drops? Weakspot killing on Gunfort vs Stabilizer only kills on Bolt seems to suggest so.

Anyone confirm?

What's the stabilizer ? The balls under him or what ?

Longsword head and arms, Muramasa chest, Kusanagi legs, and Boost Up 3 processor, and the chest has 2 level 3 speed attachments.

when you shoot off the fins you can pick them up from the ground and throw them at the boss for yuge damage.

Claymore are good, but they are made of glass.

dxm.marv.jp/dlc/index.html

DLC 3 is mech skins

Attached: img017.jpg (1200x675, 355K)

Wood pattern is kinda neat.

Mystery niggas

Attached: img018.jpg (1200x675, 384K)

It's the arm they cut off it. It's small, but you can take it as loot.

How do you take screenshots without the hud?

Literally just play Armored Core or ZoE 2.

>He didn't see it coming

Or ACE and Macross.

>But you need an arsenal body to support the stamina consumption

I have unlimited stamina without any augments. Try feathering the boost more and use wings to let your stamina refill a little.

She looks like she runs a breeding farm in a Patreon game.