Left or right?

Left or right?

Attached: whichone.jpg (486x592, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=6pEM6ueisqEC&pg=PA177&dq=In Oyo, Nigeria, smelters developed the technique of using slag from previous smelts as flux&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6np-j3qzeAhUkMn0KHT_uBzQQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=In Oyo, Nigeria, smelters developed the technique of using slag from previous smelts as flux&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=AVZDHeVEeywC&pg=PA46&dq=west african steel making&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjorZ6rrtTkAhV9GTQIHTSdDKQQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=west african steel making&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right because MILFs are patrician tier

Right because it's more intimidating for someone who wields a weapon. Left is just boring samey weeb trash

Right, easy.

right. she's probably good with sword

right for me

>westacucks coping in unison

I hate both to be honest, left is less ugly

Neither. They're both niggers.

Why is Cleopatra black on the left

>coping weebshit trying to deflect

only the left one is though

Right.

Attached: 582160_20190425142328_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.52M)

Left

WE

apparently history say right.
>buh muh books sahs she has QT noose!
Evidence has been cropping up now saying she didn't have that famous nose described by accent historians. More like it was at best average and diplomates "complemented" her to butter her up and appease her, because you know, she was the pharaoh of Egypt at the time.

Why does the west worship ugliness?

Why does the east worship mediocrity?

Left or right?

Attached: 091819.jpg (1416x720, 216K)

Left because I like her leopard bra

Right because DSL

>anime sameface bitch vs boomer art manjaw whore
The platonic ideal is somwhere in-between

I think it has to do with the abandonment of religion. You see a transition to ugliness near the middle of the 20th century.

left, duh

>left
>soulless fuckdoll for incels to slap the QOH on
>right
>capable woman who can handle herself and shit

You can tell westerners (most of them are likely of the Northern European variant) enjoy ugliness because they are a genetically inferior people. You can tell from this thread, there are people who unironically think right is better in any form. Horrifies people who innately enjoy beauty and skills.

Western women can't stand it when someone is prettier than them so western art has to make their women ugly.

>weeb go so thoroughly BTFO in the OP he devolves into making unfair comparison with blatant fap bait

>soulless
but right has those "I'm dead inside" eyes

No? Dumb fucking nigger.

It's the eyes of someone who had a hard life

fuck those two
I choose Neith

Attached: Neith.jpg (750x1000, 485K)

are you saying sheva can't handle herself?

lol have sex virgin

Left or right?

Attached: 875EF8A2-A113-460F-93BD-282493E0461F.jpg (1024x864, 113K)

>right looks like a black person
>all Egyptians were black
NA education strikes again.. you are literally retarded, user.

>left
>buys a sweater that doesn't even cover her arms, defeating the purpose
>right
>powerful
>has goals and aspirations
>likes money
Yeah, I'm thinkin' right

that white spirit thing left has

Yeah shut up you stupid fucking EU nigger lover

Apparently left considering Ky not only fucked her but had a kid with her.

but the one on the left will breastfeed you

more thicc version of left or a more slim version of right.

You are a faggot.

you shouldn't have sex with cartoons

Who is that supposed to be?

I mean the one on the left is clearly a woman the one on the right is more akin to a hippo.

You most definitely should.

I too would like to fuck an Egyptian queen

she barely has breasts, how do you expect her to breastfeed you?

Wait, is that supposed to be Cleopatra?
But she's white, she's Greek/Macedonian, I don't understand.

Neither I don't want AIDS, lol

Attached: 1522446399222.gif (398x223, 941K)

>left
>top 0,1% of an entire race

>right
>bottom 0,1% of an entire race

OH JEEZ, very unbiased of you.

Too close to be true huh

This dude knows what's up.

>Cleopatra
>black
Bitch was an inbred Greek lady.

Blacks are the only good people in NA, you should be ashamed for hating your fellow countrymen.

Americans have an obesity epidemic that they are ignoring.
Asians do not.

if she was inbred doesn't that mean she was actually uggo. why does every depiction of her in media describe her as being beautiful.

t. Caesar

are you an inbred? then how come you are so hideous

t. Kaiser

Because i'm black. but Cleopatra isn't no?

Wow teully based
I love black liberation army now
Dumb fucking nigger

It's not an epidemic if it's self-inflicted.
Those that are weak willed and become obese don't deserve to have their genes survive.

Stay mad /pol/tard mutt.

>feminoids
Nope

>tfw you will never fuck an autistic, inbred queen

Attached: 1527611564650).jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

thats not how inbreeding works buddy
also youre probably inbred as fuck since youre black, your tribesmen married their cousins a lot

Right, easily.

Those anons think youre Caesar, but I know that youre actually sloppy seconds Mark Antony.

Lets not forget you started this one leftypol tranny

Left, of course!
Right is just your typical ugly and generic American character. Those guys never knew how to design interesting characters, even when they the try to make a sexy girl she ends up looking repulsive and boring.

Let's not forget that you have to live with them for the rest of your life trumptard

I came to this thread to see the butthurt reactions from the weebs trying to start another East vs West thread. I was not disappointed.

neither.

Attached: smite.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Why is it only Japan that can design Black female characters properly?

I dont at all HAHAHAHAH

Attached: ccccccccccccc.jpg (1778x1050, 373K)

Right because she's a brown cougar. Left looks generic.

Egyptians are and were Semitic.
Don't drag up realism, Cleopatra wasn't even Egyptian, let alone some Nubian black. She was a Greek, Egypt was ruled over by Greeks in the Roman times thanks to Alexander.

How is that diversity when the Persona girl and i think the bath/magical girl in white are supposed to be Okinawan (another flavor of japanese).

To make her look greek instead of a nigger, they'd have to change the entire shape of her skull from aerodynamic monkey to normal human. I think she would have noticed and so would we have.

Why are dark-skinned girls becoming popular recently?

Attached: __rurina_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_cizzi__44f4ee61833729a6bdffef8e00a24833.jpg (1000x1350, 166K)

This.
>mfw seeing OP desperately trying to damage control because his thread didn't go the way he wanted

Attached: 1368060559454.jpg (500x384, 40K)

I care here to see if there'd be a ton of contrarian anti-anime retards on Yea Forums of all places, and I was not disappointed.

>not liking generic cover art girls = anti-anime
Not only are you a weeb, you're a weeb with a victim complex.

What post are anti anime.

Because asians draw them like white girls and then change the pigment.

The girl in the upper left is literally Harriet Tubman, lower left is an Egyptian (semitic) woman (wife of Ozymandias,) the upper right are fictional Amazons, and the lower right is some SEA chick I believe. As far as races go it's way more diverse when the right is all just blacks, but everyone on the left does look very similar.

Hard cope.

No.

Attached: 0725E9B9-E119-4305-8DC5-EAE0B12922AC.png (951x1109, 1.13M)

ask weebs

cope

Attached: 1542463742115.jpg (1280x856, 134K)

I know for a fact that you are a jap, go back to /int/

>people answer one particular question
>"YOU'RE ANTI-ANIME RETARDS!"
Get over yourself you big baby.

Attached: 1369951683849.png (799x799, 951K)

If you mean taking asian features and giving them darker skin is realistic then lol.

Worship ugliness.

I'll fix his argument for him.
>Asians draw them like Anime characters who have somewhat Asian faces then make them brown skinned

>Because asians draw them like white girls

Attached: 1504122129544.webm (640x640, 936K)

The one on the right is the realistic one, that's why it's ugly.

>first slide is a comparison of two drawings

Kek

Theyre literally not. Jap black women designs are just pure fantasy. Literally white characters painted black. Westerns designs are the reality, and those aint popular.

It's easy to tell whoever's a newfag weeb when they cry on Yea Forums about anons preferring a western design over an eastern design.

Some coins feature her and Mark Antony with ugly features (like huge noses) so she could have been ugly. Plus, I'm sure a woman of power would have rather had artists portray her as beautiful and flawless rather than ugly and flawed. On the other hand, some historians believed that it was just asshurt Romans trying to portray her as ugly on purpose so who knows what she really looked like.

Why are race-playing threads grow so fast on this board?

Or am I in the wrong board?

Give her a DNA test and be shocked when you see how much of her ancestry comes from europe.

>Neither,they both suck ass and push the pol/ cuck loving niggers narrative that East is better than West. Because retarded and schizophrenic reasons of both infected by greedy developers.

>Straightened her hair
>Has had a nose job
wew
Average 25% for all blacks in the US, usually way higher for models and celebrities. It's hilarious.

>The girl in the upper left is literally Harriet Tubman
THis is probably the most bizzare shit I've ever seen in anime. not a nugget of american history id expect the japs to even be aware of.

>Left or right
On what? Prettyness? Realism? Utility? You gave absolutely no standard, which proves you just wanted Yea Forumstards to fight each other over literally nothing. And you succeeded, it seems.
Sage and kys.

not that user but how is that unfair? That is how Americans make black woman look like most of the time. Also if its unfair plz post a fair comparison next time.

>left brown sun roasted bitch trying hard to pass off as a mexican
>right fake ass mixed black bitch with fake hair and 7 layers of makeup
Give me a real white woman or a real latina not polished turds.

Attached: 1562276040305.jpg (480x418, 18K)

Issue is, Romans considered large noses attractive. They liked that eagle nose.

lmao

cope

Attached: 1549561384490.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

Considering its Cleopatra, Left. Nothing wrong with Right, especially if you dig deep into the Mature tag rabbithole.
Regardless, I'm dead the next morning.

Right looks like a fucking crack whore

>OP is STILL mad people prefer one drawing over another

Attached: 1372072604283.png (361x355, 15K)

Yeah, it was a completely bananas choice. I honestly feel the artist had been reading wikipedia that day before designing a character.

>Only newfags like anime
Most newfag argument.

he's right you know

I've got nothing to cope about. I don't care if you find her attractive, that's on you. You just have to accept that she's mixed.

>left
cute
>right
KANGZ

Attached: 1544488994783.png (1200x899, 565K)

>>Only newfags like anime
I didn't say that. But leave it to a butthurt weeb to not be able to read.

>Japanese diversity
>White people but with black skin
>Western diversity
>Niggers
There are no diversity in either but I'd get why you'd prefer Jap's, nobody like actual niggers.

See

>You just have to accept that she's mixed.
sure
literally just a white girl but different color

Attached: white girl.jpg (913x1280, 176K)

>Left is how japs draw black people
>Right is a white roastie with a lot of tan on
So you literally got it all wrong user

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

>anime characters are literally white
not this shit again

>s-s-see we have beautiful black features

Oh she has some European DNA??

>N-no you racist she underwent surgery to incorporate a more European facial structure and treated her hair to do the same

Oh... ok bud

right because that's what brown people actually look like

My nigger do you think I give a fuck about fictive nationalities in your cantonese cartoons and what not?
Fact is, they're drawn as caucasian with dark skins.

No, no more than a Mexican is. It's okay to like mixed girls dude, it's not a sin that she's not pure African.

>guys who'd you like
>NOOO YOU CANT GO AGAINST THE CLEVER POINT OF MY THREAD STOP

If only more than 1 percent of black women looked like this.

God I want a cute asian gf

She probably has European DNA, but I've never seen a black chick, mixed or not, with straight hair that wasn't treated. Genes just don't work like that (Except in the rarest circumstances, like those two American blacks that popped out a white-skinned baby.)

>ctrl+f "nigger"
>9 results
That's far too low...

Attached: 1559805652490.png (1000x1000, 77K)

I play games nonstop and I know exactly one of those characters.

The East cope with the fact that their women are disgusting bug creatures by drawing cartoons to jack off to.
The West are too busy having sex that they don't feel attracted to a drawing, they'd rather just fuck someone again (and they do lol).

You guys act like white women dont wear wigs/extensions, dye their hair and spend hours a day doing their hair. Then you say only black women have fake hair

left are not black you stupid nigger, there just dark skinned japs

cope

Attached: 1174320106156900355-20190918_165145-img1.jpg (1736x1605, 319K)

I never said that, though? Don't project.

Left, looks no older than 18.
Right looks like a tranny.

Bottom left looks like a dude almost as much as top right.

Ok but what I'm getting at is isnt that indicative of a culture that doesnt appreciate their own natural beauty and desires to attain more European/asian features like straight hair because THEY THEMSELVES have decided that aesthetic is more pleasing?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. results should be higher.

I'm black mods so i cannot be banned for racism.

>nobody like actual niggers
most people are plebs, more news at 11

>what are straighteners
>what are wigs
(You)

Attached: 1556912658854.jpg (768x1024, 49K)

Theres 1,000,000 cute white girls for every one of these nigs.

Attached: 1543510217950.jpg (695x1024, 116K)

I mean, these girls grow up in the west around pretty white chicks. Of course they're going to want to match that look better.
user, you just agreed with me.

left: marriage and breeding
right: fugg on the side with protection

The same goes for any culture a few hundred to thousands of years ago. Even in Europe. You have to remember that until recently most people never left that tiny little corner of the world they lived in. So it was extremely likely you would end up marrying a relative maybe not your sister but definitely a cousin of some sort.

He's right though.

>not being able to handle strong jawed women

kneel.

>most people are plebs, more news at 11
I'd agree with you if you weren't posting literal one in a million good look chimp.
You can post as many as you want, it won't change the fact that these are the exeception, not the rule.
I agree with you that this is one fine ass bonobo though.

Attached: 1566235407195.jpg (471x500, 55K)

Because they pander to feminists who want lower standards.
But I think that in this case the right girl looks ugly just because of pure lack of talent.

>Few hundred to thousands of years ago
No need to go back that far buddy, modern media up through the 50's wasn't shy about showing cousins getting together because it was still normal until the growth of suburb culture was complete.

Right unironically has a more attractive face. The left one looks like a generic korean mmo doll.

Attached: HCU64O9.png (701x394, 313K)

the west has more STDs too (lol

You know, I'm noticing a lot of these nigger pics don't have their heads turned so we can't see the weird, alien skulls they have.

>hot black chinks posted
>b-but white genes!

Why a some people so insecure?

>I like square faces

Right, you can cum inside milf pussy raw a thousand times and never knock 'em up.

Lmao go look up AIDs stats in Africa you silly goose, bonus article read about how banging children will cure your AIDs, some of them truly believe this

>>hot black chinks posted
damn, someone posted NE YO? he's what you'd call: "a black chink".

>Small nose, narrow mouth and big eyes, all caucasian traits
>Yes perfectu, just rike one of my nubile egyptian goddess, sugoi desu nes~!

>People post facts about western blacks
>Get called insecure because you don't like those facts
It's like getting mad when people point out Turks are part cockroach.

Why do you say stupid blanket statements without thinking?

They don’t
They just make a cute girl and change the skin tone a bit.

I wonder if blacks will ever realize Egyptians weren't black and in fact used them as castrated slaves?

Left knows she doesn't have to fight her own battles, and is just chillin' like a ruler should be plus her sleeve things look cooler. 10/10 would serve over right.

MILFs are patrician tier.
Heroin addicts are not.

I know reality I live in it and that ain’t it.

AYO HOL' UP!

None of this wouldve happened if nobody posted any hoodrat women. It draws the jews and jamals to defend their kweenz because everybody can plainly see that theyre ugly like a piece of shit.

>All facial features I find attractive are Caucasian exclusive

Yikes

>he doesn't know phone-posting

But you're admitting that you only chose the wrong answer so you could be a contrarian and subvert OP's expectations.

So what game is this?

Attached: 1519939884736.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Facts don't care about your feelings user.

?

Attached: 59e952219099245b018b5ae2-750-563.jpg (750x563, 65K)

>Africans are the oldest race
>still haven't had a revolution
>still haven't had an renaissance
>whites and asians try to help
>Africans just complain and drive them out
>constantly getting money from all over the world to just not be shitty anymore
Why this?

Attached: 1526265549914.png (561x575, 421K)

Maybe I just want hot black chicks and not hot white chicks with dark skin

Attached: 0268ded9315728ee2618a9996e10bea0.jpg (236x309, 16K)

>this is a white girl acording to Yea Forums

higher iq for top tier mental gymnastics

Attached: 97ac0e83ad86cf49cdb45272f1df4bfe064affe680678269395b78880fbd4924.webm (500x624, 705K)

everyone pack it up. The unironic racist is here to give us his manifesto

I was looking for this picture thanks user
Have a cute black girl as a reward

Attached: 0147855D-8007-43BB-B7FA-8608F48D2B35.jpg (690x1024, 58K)

Yeah, user is dumb for not thinking Asian girls are cute too. Caucasoids can all be cute and so can Mongoloids, but as with everyone it varies.

industrial revolution*

It's very clear what OP intended with this generic low effort template. And low quality shitposters deserve to get butthurt for making such pointless unfunny threads

I dunno, a lot of them are begging whites to come back after they've learned living under black warlords sucks.

>>whites and asians try to help
>Africans just complain and drive them out
lm@ing at weeb cope

>Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own.[8][9]

Attached: Adal Somalis.png (658x868, 65K)

>Having mixed blood makes you white
False argument, seriously.

Why Yea Forums hates diversity in video games so much?

Attached: Screenshot.png (1514x2082, 2.43M)

>Nigger distinctive facial features
>Wide nose, large nose strill, large protuding jaws
>Asiatic distinctive facial features
>Wide nose, small mouth, protuding jaw, slanted eyelids
>None of those appears in your typical delicious brown
user, I'm just saying there's a reason why caucasians are so popular.

Attached: 1568687450428.jpg (595x720, 55K)

Attached: 31-03-2-african-woman.jpg (1042x900, 325K)

>you're admitting that you only chose the wrong answer
No one said that. You're only projecting this because you're still butthurt that people chose the answer you didn't like.

I don't like generic korean plastic dolls. Also the right one does have a nice face that actually looks human.

Attached: 18382670_258144884651490_7639453785319800832_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>Expecting to learn world history on a site for shitposting and anime

It's really not as simple as "they just refuse to be productive". Humans originated in Africa but theres a reason why groups of them left, resources namely. Just stay in school buddy.

>unironically calling someone a racist on Yea Forums
You need to go back to trannyera, reddit, or wherever you came from.

Attached: 1568190922190.jpg (776x529, 60K)

hey user post a pic of your mother I want to see what hot white women look like

I think we should all be posting cute dark skinned anime girls, just for the heck of it.

Attached: D3aRq_CU0AIhShn.jpg (1446x2048, 245K)

I don't think anyone hated blacktopus until she went authoritarian.

>Only square faces are human

>unironically calling things tranny
You need to go back to /pol/ with the rest of the 2016 zoomies.

>anons answer a question
>scream "YOU'RE ALL JUST BEING CONTRARIAN!" because you don't like the answers
Keep crying faggot. This thread is a great example of how easily angered weebs can get when threads don't go their way.

Attached: 1454801531570.jpg (391x391, 54K)

>>Nigger distinctive facial features
>>Wide nose, large nose strill, large protuding jaws
implying all blacks are the same, why do wypipo do this?

Attached: 1550439154517.jpg (1193x353, 155K)

What the fuck are you talking about, Africa is incredibly rich in resources.

>y-you're arguing with me that means you're OP!!!

But South Africa was a really nice place when whites got a hold of it. It's just turning shitty now that they're being driven out.

>racism is allowed on Yea Forums
you should go back to /pol/ where you belong elections baby

Hey, OP.

>heh don't worry m'lady I'll protect your honor from The Weebs
>why yes of course I find meth users attractive, it is your body and your right to do with it as you please, and it doesn't make you any less beautiful m'lade

Attached: 1236317457245.jpg (479x720, 40K)

This image displays the west's superiority much better. Note Carmelita's flowing hair and big, expressive eyes as opposed to Krystal's rigid blue toothpicks and expressionless dragonball eyes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-22-22-01.png (1080x1920, 1.35M)

Don't get confused. You're being laughed at for having shit taste.

No, but generic korean plastic mmo faces certainly aren't human.
Go play some DoA, those shit-tier samefaces should be right up your alley.

Not him, but posting East Africans is disingenuous because they're either mixed Somalis/Arabs and West Africans (common in like Ethiopia) or are unironically more related to Arabs than to West Africans (Somalis.)

Just to let everyone know niggers are the laziest piece of shit race ever. If you want to know why the USA government is tanking...well look at their "diversity" hires. 3 quarters head positions are now in the hands of BLACKS and nothing gets done. if you speak out against it you are declared muh racism. For example, ever wonder why the USPS has declined rapidly besides from people not getting paper bills etc anymore? BLACKS go google their leadership.it is all black people. So next time you are pissed that your dragon dildo didn't arrive on time blame tyrone blackman.

Sup.

Left, because I'm not into women that look like old hags.

>Asian
>Protruding jaw
Not common in most Asians, you'll find it in some really ugly ones though.

The areas that are incredibly rich in resources have had large civilizations inhabiting them, so I assume the previous posted was talking about the shitty areas we see with starving kids living on television, not places like Egypt or South Africa. Both of which ended up getting invaded constantly.

You're a faggot.

Anyone who said right should be perma banned.

And when have I said that?
What I'm pointing out is how distinctive ethnic group physical features rarely if ever appear in animes.

Attached: 1568620642949.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Not him, but while Africa is rich in resources like metals and gems, that only matters to a bronze age and up civilization more often than not. Stone age? That shit doesn't matter. What does matter is how Africa is full of disease, harsh environments, and dangerous animals that'll kill you.

Well sure, it isn't as if the whites were educating or sharing anything with the blacks, bringing them up to their standards. It was the opposite, really.

>only causasians have thin noses and narrow mouths
I don't think you know how physiognomy works.

Attached: 1426263735964.jpg (668x500, 258K)

I said right and I didn't even get any (You)s

>Egypt
Wasn't inhabited by Sub-Saharans btw, the people were Semites.
>South Africa
This one was actually really poorly populated because of the climate. Same reason you barely had any people in Argentina despite it having a nice climate for Europeans.

>real women
>same face anime weebshit

lmao incels

>thinks blonde dutch-descent girl is mexican
>thinks dark black girl from West Africa is mixed
I have never seen a more glaring example of autistic face (and entire body) blindness on 4channel dot org.

t. OP

Left or right?

Attached: 1567181561328.jpg (1234x501, 126K)

>Round faces don't exist
Hell most black women have round faces, the square face that chick is sporting is way more common in Europeans than elsewhere.

To make a black character attractive you have to give it fewer black characteristics possible since 70% of the planet find them repulsive.

Attached: 1560283708800.png (1800x2546, 2.06M)

>Literal electionfags don't remember calling everyone niggers or old gems like 'nigger stole my bike'

>East Africans are more related to Arabs than to West Africans
yt intellectuals everyone

Attached: literally an arab.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

I like right more.

False flagging trannies.

Attached: 6524016617.png (500x599, 135K)

Why does "real women" always = ugly

She isn't more "generic" than the right one, she is just better drawn.

I can feel the immense butthurt from this post.

Nigger read a genetic study, it's true. You have to be dumb as shit to think Africa is full of people who are genetically the same. I bet you don't know what a Khoisan is, or the history of Madagascar.

>Yea Forums accepted trannies before the elections
Fuck off, retard tourist.
>racism didn't exist before the election
Fuck off, retard tourist.

left, but only her original concept art

Attached: hfzuzq23wbaz.png (1231x700, 952K)

It's literally man faced tranny cope. Don't expect any actual points from them.

It's run by jews. Just murder everyone running the colleges and the media and things would improve overnight.

Attached: 1568631311682.png (640x584, 438K)

get some taste senpai

>

Attached: 12913b505e7ebf0c536997308520296eff5fffacb717a42ebb2d0a08ed9ec4b3.jpg (540x791, 77K)

>>thinks dark black girl from West Africa is mixed
>only pretending to be retarded
>>thinks blonde dutch-descent girl is mexican
Bitch I'm hispanic and that "white" girl is darker than me so I'll say it again:
>left brown sun roasted bitch trying hard to pass off as a mexican.

Attached: 1500905158401.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

>Only
Again, never said that.
And again, this isn't what I'm discussing as well.

Attached: 1562549536624.jpg (437x501, 42K)

The guy on the right is a Khoisan, they're very distinct from West Africans in almost every way. Also got genocided by them hard during the Bantu Migrations.

Real women are so fucking ugly and deformed?

>WE WUZ OLDFAGS
I love watching you children act like something you will never be.
Go back to Twitter.

this is a terrible argument, lol

climate is actually what would have been another very strong argument. People kind of dismiss how unbearable it is to try to produce a lot of work in that sort of heat, I think it's only logical that a more moderate climate would have a more productive civilization.

Left. Right looks like a tranny.

>getting this upset over people preferring one picture over another

Attached: 1421217844253.gif (649x472, 2.18M)

Left because I know the one on the right is gonna be a stronk cunt. Black girls in American games are all the same bitchy personality.

Oh you're feeling immense butthurt alright. Not from the post, but you're feeling it.

seething dipshit tourist don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

>this is a terrible argument, lol
Have you ever looked at all the diseases going on in Africa? You don't seem to understand that Africa is the environment we evolved in, meaning the nature there is adapted to us as well. So many diseases and parasites are endemic to Africa that exist only to fuck us up.

Why is their hair so ugly? I had girls trying to play with and braid my hair as early as high school but when I got into college and heard the whole "non-black people already try to touch black people's hair" all I could think was "how and why?"

Attached: 1568886233968.jpg (320x358, 38K)

Yea Forums was racist for edgy shock value and laughs. /pol/tards are unironically racist manchildren.

Attached: 1557367843649.jpg (1214x403, 88K)

>when you get so many (You)s you just want them to stop

Attached: 1568898038950.png (800x764, 389K)

>Nobody will ever make a game that looks like this

>You're not being honest! You're just being contrarian!

Get a grip weeb.

nigger do you even know who those girls are. they are literally a white dutch girl and a dark black african girl. your autistic stormcel perception of them is irrelevant.

You know you're on a video game board, right?

Story on image?

>I was only pretending to be racist
Nobody buys it. Also you should look at where that new population has gone, Yea Forums is almost twice as big as /pol/ now.

That's an interesting thought. Though, I couldn't say if was any worse there than it was anywhere else. Especially earlier in our history. Possibly though.

Left since it's based Hidari, you should also check out the full drawing here, fucking genius artist.

Attached: Civilization_Revolution_2_Plus_Japanese_key_art.png (818x849, 1.45M)

>fall for the bait
>get caught up wasting hours of your time in a political shitflinging war
>"h-haha butthurt weebs, I-I am the victor"

Female character in western games are so brutally generic...
We have the no-nonsense stronk womyn, the snarky stronk womyn... And the list ends here. Besides, most of them are repetitively ugly.

>Why is their hair so ugly?
grow a chin

Attached: 1518531579536.jpg (799x999, 102K)

Sleeping sickness didn't spread outside of Africa, for example.

Jews

No, they're drawn as Asians with dark skin.

>merely pretending
Fick off, that 'everything is ironic shitposting' is the real post election faggotry.

They mostly shave it all off in Africa.

>nigger do you even know who those girls are. they are literally a white dutch girl and a dark black african girl. your autistic stormcel perception of them is irrelevant.
I'll say it again:
>left brown sun roasted bitch trying hard to pass off as a mexican.

Attached: 15029725249282.jpg (302x448, 45K)

>faggot tries to make another shitty jap vs west thread
>spends over 100 posts crying because the thread didn't go his way

Attached: 1424261129680.jpg (578x472, 39K)

>bright palms and feet soles
>dark skin
This is the ugliest thing

You will never understand it you dumb twitter faggot

He's still wrong in depicting a Greek woman as a black (not even an Egyptian) even if his art is good.

I like afros...

Jesus that lower body

>build containment board for edgy incels
>they get sick of their echo chamber and bleed out into other boards
>the one about video games, a popular and successful media entertainment industry inhabited primarily by straight white males, ends up full of /pol/ bleed over
Wow I'm so shocked this is such big news to me.

>ignores reality
>autistically repeats the same thing over and over
wew lad

>You just don't understand me!
Holy shit, I'm not your dad Jr.

Right. Afros are cute

>RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
I still can't pinpoint all of the things that make that bitch on the left so ugly. You could write a fucking dissertation on her ugliness.

Attached: 1568884523596.gif (200x200, 2M)

Or you got flooded with Reddit and RE retards directly.

dumb phone posters

Not him but by what you're saying I take it this is supposed to be Cleopatra?

>After multiple posts still can't read

Attached: 15019725249284.jpg (236x337, 18K)

Just simplify it by saying she looks like she has a mild case of fetal alcohol syndrome.

>saying black women are ugly is racism
Cope Jamal.

>Worms for hair
Thanks faggot, there goes my appetite

Attached: 1568467147425.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

MILFs look like that too, user. And they're not junkies.

b&r

>not liking the contrast of their lips and skin
c&b

Attached: 1475453822474.jpg (1280x857, 238K)

Is this your last ditch attempt at anything coherent, retard? Face it, you got BTFO and your buzzwords can't save you.

Yes. He bought into the American meme that Egyptians look like Ghanans.

>thinks blonde white girl is a "brown sun roasted bitch trying to be mexican"
multiple posts and you're still an autistic retard lmao

Ms. Skellington needs some meat on them bones

They're unlucky enough to have mini-evolved in sub-Saharan Africa, rather than Europe, a place bustling with basic resources and relatively easily domesticatable animals. It's a lot harder to get out of the Stone Age in Africa than in Europe or Asia.

Selective pressures in Africa are also very different than they are in Europe or Asia so the people turned out dumber, more impulsive, but better at resisting certain illnesses and ailments and better at sprinting after food and mentally springing into action when the situation calls for it.

>if I keep framing it like people making fun of me are crying, I won't feel like an idiot for giving OP free replies and wasting my time in this thread!

Attached: 1545803947151.jpg (399x399, 9K)

Women should've never been let into politics

He's a Finn, forgive him and his translucent skin.

Westacucks cucking it up lmfao

>tfw I like sexy black girls and anime brown girls
Faggot weebs like you trying to tell me what I types of girl I should like can go fuck yourselves.

Attached: 1528568714239.jpg (500x791, 46K)

>but better at resisting certain illnesses and ailments
(at a detriment, like with sickle cell anemia).

They aren’t
Retards are reeeing that reality and fucking cartoons as the same thing

btfo how? I'm the only one with evidence, zoom zoom. Yea Forums is not your safe place. You'll get made fun of here just like you will any other civilized place, even if you /pol/tards get sick of your echo chambers and try to overrun other boards.

Attached: 1530040005353.jpg (383x500, 47K)

absolutely not. take your fat fetish elsewhere. the world NEEDS more slim black girls and far less disgusting steatopygian caricatures.

keep replying, OP. i'm sure replying to everyone that mocks you will make you look good.

That goes with every race though.

>not liking both
Pussy

>not using your hair as headgear
do non-black "people" even try?

Attached: 1568334419340.jpg (454x844, 126K)

But I have a chad arab jawline. Why can't you just answer the question about the hair? Don't niggers usually have negative chin? Like that Michael B. Jordan guy that everyone touts as some black answer to DiCaprio?

Attached: 1568759108229.png (409x598, 386K)

To give them credit, they did way better than Amazonian tribes. Amerindians did way better in general, but the Amazonian tribes degraded severely to the point where they forgot what time and clothing are. They're more on the level of a Pygmy than your standard Bantu.

Stop projecting. I like sexy black girls too. The character in OP's pic is not sexy, she's a hideous junky.

Attached: 1551607200948.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S CRYING"
>continues to reply to everyone calling OP a faggot

Attached: 1480026392527.png (209x215, 3K)

You just have to accept that you have shit taste.

I think a fair comparison to Sheva, the closest would be Alyx from Half Life, although she is significantly more clothed

wow it's hard to believe at one point in development she was actually cute
like really fucking cute
why did they make her so goddamn ugly in the actual game?

That image is why guns are needed. Gng vomit

Attached: 1567438880920.jpg (337x334, 17K)

oh my god guys are you racists for real i was here for the edgy and absurd humor :(

>contrarians in maximum damage control in this thread rn

Attached: 125211643.png (1281x810, 347K)

Just because you don't find black women attractive doesn't mean there are none white men who find them attractive.

>You just have to accept that you have shit taste.
Who cares?

MILF doesn't mean just any old woman you retard.

Just stop by the urban mental health center to pick up all the back anorexic girls you could ever want. Mmm 90% calcium.

Attached: 1557078480822.webm (490x870, 651K)

fucking love that Lincoln

Your reaction is why you'll be a virgin forever.

Alyx looked more like some Arab.

I'm scared. I just want photos of beautiful people being happy not these horror images.

Attached: 1568592970250.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I like this.

Attached: 1568206017415.png (696x723, 378K)

What’s it like being gay user?

>steatopygian
That's not steatopygia, that shit results in rolls of cellulite on their thighs. Like a baboon in heat.

I always thought she was a hapa/blasian

Why do nips portray their women as White people?

This one looks mexican, she's high yellow.

/pol/cuck

More than possible. Definitely not a full on black girl, though.

Isn't Alyx just some metis?

Attached: 1568637089663.jpg (788x960, 62K)

She looks like shit had her face pushed in entirely too hard

I always liked right more.

Isn't that Yuna? Cutscene Yuna is one of the most outright Asian looking characters I've ever seen in anime style.

Yes user, everything wrong with world is because of blacks.

>metis
???
Neither is Sheva

Isn't Metis the term used by Canadians for half-Native half-White?

Romans considered straight noses to be attractive, not Jewish beaks.

>To give them credit, Africans did way better than Amazonian tribes.
Agreed, if by amazonian tribes you mean pre-industrial europe.

Attached: 1555672609562.png (1532x1262, 3.75M)

>why did they make her so goddamn ugly in the actual game?
partly to make her look more like her mocap model, but even then the mocap model is a prime qt compared to Aloy. we may never know why the devs decided to uglify the 3D model even further.

Attached: Hoekstra.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>Neither is Sheva
Sheva looks like some kind of prettied up Amerindian chick, I have no idea why Capcom pretended she was black.

My bad, metis is french for basically mixed race.
I'm Belgian and stupid, mixing up the two languages.

Attached: DUCC.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Interesting, especially the time and clothes bit, I've never learned that much about the Amazonian tribes.

Right.

Attached: ECjHTQ4UYAARWTv.jpg (2560x2560, 562K)

Is she a vampire?

You don't like afros?

Looks like a boy

Attached: r.webm (704x384, 2.91M)

Follower of Seth from World of Darkness I believe.
basically old time Egyptian vampires.

Right.
Right.

To be fair to you, English doesn't have a word for mixed blacks/whites or mixed native/whites, let alone mixed natives/blacks, because the English-speaking colonies just treated any mixedblood as being purely of the non-white race. When we try to specify these things, we thus typically adopt the words the Spanish used in their colonies, like Mestizo and Mulatto.

You do realize that not all black people are ugly-ass Bantu, right? There are plenty of phenotypes out there and some do exhibit physical features generally associated with European ancestry.

Well by looking it up, it turns out that the word "métis" do originate from "mestizo".

But you're off the mark again. Was that a photo of your own? Why do you feel personally attacked by people calling objectively ugly people ugly?

Attached: 1568755841237.gif (300x300, 438K)

>Europoors and /pol/cucks

Having a big city doesn't make you advanced, Dayquan. Europe has always had a low population compared to elsewhere, but made up for it culturally starting roughly with the Greeks.

I never said anything of the sort. Im saying that when an ugly black bitch is posted, anons will rightly point out that shes very unattractive. But the problem is that once that happens, the sheboon defense force will come in to shit up the thread in their delusion. Fags like this homo . They just cant accept the truth, they'll just chimpout instead.

Attached: 1550962705486.jpg (579x584, 34K)

It's like what Capcom is doing, they take pretty/decent girls and then ugly them the fuck up in their capture.

>we may never know why the devs decided to uglify the 3D model even further
How many women and jews were present on the dev team?

Attached: 1568830536218.jpg (288x798, 94K)

Most of /pol/ posters are american trumptards though

Attached: 1538064958819.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

To each their own MILF, dum dum

Cute robot.

>literally made of mud
Are you really bragging about this shit?

And they're all cucks, I lost any respect I did have for them when they stated that they would let another man fuck their wives.

Attached: 1567781338795.jpg (517x610, 62K)

>Having a big city doesn't make you advanced, Dayquan
having worse technology neither, cletus

>Europe has always had a low population compared to elsewhere
africans had even lower populations and resources

cope

Attached: 1540582295595.png (635x415, 138K)

I'm aware, but almost every western black until very recently has been Bantu. Good luck finding a Khoisan outside of their homelands in Africa, and though there's a lot flooding in now, all the Somalis and other East Africans (who are more related to Caucasoids than Bantus) weren't a thing in the west until now.

I'm talking about the hair itself, not how it's styled. People with wavy and curly hair can end up with an afro-like hairdo if they let their hair grow out long enough but if they don't let it get too long it looks beautiful. It's just a matter of not letting the hair knot in on itself. Black people's hair on the other hand is a completely different kind altogether. It's like called 3c or 4c or something, I forget.

Attached: hideo-kojima.jpg (965x571, 89K)

When and where?

Sheva is more of Caribbean Island type then Amerindian. Probably a macaco since Mexico and Brazil are the only 2 places south of Texas in the western hemisphere that Japan knows about.

Japan does it better.
Fuck jannies and fuck trannies.

Attached: eastandwest.jpg (2900x2048, 995K)

>they stated that they would let another man fuck their wives
>it's actually true
Well I'm not surprised

Attached: 1_1.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I mean, you're bragging about walls of mud and pieces of some article you're not naming.

>the sheboon defense force

Attached: 1567575849162.png (494x388, 194K)

>Dude our early iron age workers are superior to Victorian-era Europeans!
This is prime delusion. This article is full of suppositions out the ass too, like it's providing explanations for things without any proof. The foundry, for example, could have failed just as easily because the Africans didn't properly learn the European techniques.

>Left eyes
Hello I am Sheva
>Right eyes
A bunch of dumb ass fucking crackas drew me like this and every black person in the office and the world fucking hates my design.

How is liking black chicks homo?

It was just a dumb joke with "Benin", I'm sorry I got you mad bro

Attached: 1556772510324.gif (512x481, 631K)

Anytime and anywhere, literally they would let you fuck their wives anytime you want.

Attached: Kosmos.webm (744x480, 1.17M)

I'm asking for a source, senpai. I have no idea what you're talking about.

>Im saying that when an ugly black bitch is posted, anons will rightly point out that shes very unattractive
And others will say they do find her attractive. You getting overly defensive over people liking what you don't like makes you look like a sensitive fag.

Anytime anyplace, if they give me an address I would personally cuck them and take their wives away from them.

it's a dutch team that made the game, so probably no jews. they had a few female asset artists that did good work, but the people involved with aloy's 3d model are all dutch men it seems.

Well it’s not.

>could have failed just as easily because the Africans didn't properly learn the European techniques
techiches which were worse to the african ones? did you even read a page?

>Two examples of european efforts to compete with african iron production
there
just select and google it you lazyass dingdong

Attached: 1557064110696.jpg (1048x950, 146K)

>steatopygia
I'll take the middle one of the trio on the far right.

Good to know.

Attached: DMmlmvhV4AANMBz.webm (640x480, 610K)

>techiches which were worse to the african ones
According to who? Your article is unscientific as fuck, it makes that claim without any proof.

It’s men drawing men as women.

I guess they're just autists that went so overboard with the whole racially ambiguous meme for all their supporting characters they forgot what regular good-looking people look like

Attached: 1568805162181.jpg (500x628, 36K)

>Stop liking black chicks and brown girls I don't like! You're only supposed to like black chicks and brown girls I like!
Nah. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1445998402936.jpg (576x432, 113K)

sauce?

bantu lips > any other lips

based af

Attached: 1530295400180.webm (1280x716, 2.76M)

Right, because I'm not a pedo

She's kind of ugly though yet sorta cute?
Like in a
“this is the Freshman who hits on Seniors” kind of cute

If this is a disease I hope all women get infected with it, my need to breed is strong.

COGGED.com

Woah gantz? Fuck that model looks super high detail sauce?

She's 'highschool crush' cute.

kek

Attached: kino.webm (904x380, 2.75M)

You got nothing huh? Not even a strawman?
Homo isnt about just being gay. Its about being a total faggot.
And I already said that all they have to do is accept that they have shit taste. Theyre the ones that came in specifically to shit up the thread.

Attached: 1558028036825.png (348x278, 106K)

Looks like they modeled him out of that hentai Woody figure

Sounds likely what happened.
You’d think dudes would go for
“Better make her sexy as fuck” than
“She needs to be “realistic”

>Homo isnt about just being gay. Its about being a total faggot.
You would know.

Yeah that’s what I was looking for
Thanks dude

The men are probably SJWs, they can be more obsessed with making them ugly than a woman.

>people saying they like something you don't = shitting up a thread
Again, go fuck yourself.

You'd be surprised, not everyone think with their dicks.
The main problems is that as of now there are no middle grounds, only extreme, either it's a turboslut, or it's a mongoloid with fetal alcohol syndrome.

>You got nothing huh? Not even a strawman?
I liked the joke, retarded autist.

You're trying way too hard to act like you're better than a bunch of anons on Yea Forums just because you prefer different types of brown/black girls.

Attached: 1425472035927.jpg (546x704, 62K)

she's very cute by normal person standards, but she's no hollywood sex bomb, no.

Attached: Hemel-242-web.jpg (1815x1020, 644K)

I doubt they were going for realistic at all desu. Not a single model in that game looked good. Every character looked like a fucked up albino mutt.

cope harder

books.google.com/books?id=6pEM6ueisqEC&pg=PA177&dq=In Oyo, Nigeria, smelters developed the technique of using slag from previous smelts as flux&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6np-j3qzeAhUkMn0KHT_uBzQQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=In Oyo, Nigeria, smelters developed the technique of using slag from previous smelts as flux&f=false

books.google.com/books?id=AVZDHeVEeywC&pg=PA46&dq=west african steel making&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjorZ6rrtTkAhV9GTQIHTSdDKQQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=west african steel making&f=false

Attached: 1530842573643.jpg (3384x3078, 3.16M)

or "the girl next door"

A book isn't a peer reviewed publication. Come to me with real articles, not propaganda.

That photo makes it look like someone stuck a head on a body to which it didn't belong. She looks like you'd find her living in a patchwork cottage in the middle of the woods. Like she'd eventually end up the same as that bird lady from the second Home Alone

That article was hilarious. Blacks are way too funny.

>BEING REPULSIVE MAKES ME VIRTUOUS
>SO I WILL BE REPULSIVE IN MIND AND BODY

America in a nutshell.

Attached: DfgtvxhWsAIEe-R.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

>it's not enough that literally every major institution's catering to us
>it's not enough that every platform will execute anyone that speaks candidly about us
>we need to go into every fucking corner of the internet and seethe over people calling an ugly spade an ugly spade
You're welcome to bitch, but you're a massive faggot and no one likes you. Remember, if you need laws to stop people from saying things that make you feel bad, you're just seething over the truth.

Attached: EEv7w8hW4AE_394.jpg (719x874, 130K)

The person you replied to already said "who cares." You repeating "YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE" over and over again doesn't really bother him as long as people keep posting hot 3D black women and sexy anime brown girls.

Attached: 1519686938757.jpg (1690x1500, 1024K)

I pick both.

Attached: GzesscvFuDKdMOol.webm (1280x720, 914K)

Pretty much this

Attached: b58.png (672x777, 312K)

RICED

Attached: Summer love geek girl.jpg (1000x1429, 352K)

I don’t like niggers

You fucking sexist

>run pirated photoshop
>combine ass ugly Western-game chick and your usual anime titty in one pic
>get 400 replies or more

Since when was Yea Forums like this?

>Hello I am stupid and don't know what the 25th Dynasty was, please educate me about the sub-100 year period where Nubians with a monument building fetish ruled Egypt and commissioned a shit ton of statues before getting ran out by Persians.
Or was it the Assyrians that time? I forget, but there's my point. Both of the statues in your pic date from the 25th Dynasty. Oh, and it's really fucking stupid to claim braids are exclusive to blacks, especially when Egyptians shaved bald and used wigs instead of their natural hair.

It's from the movie adaptation of the Osaka arc, Gantz: O. It's alright though it cut the rapist, the old man, and basically all the normal civilian Osaka team members except for Anzu. Wish they had kept the nerd/salaryman at least since he actually did a shit ton during that arc.

Daily reminder

Attached: D3-afpjWsAEmHyq.jpg (1116x940, 152K)

what's happening here.

This. I wish we could go back to having brown girls threads of all types without racebaitfags and insecure weebs making it about some political/history bullshit.

Attached: 1367532956632.jpg (500x995, 103K)

So what those new jannies doing btw?

Attached: wp_3.webm (782x800, 2.87M)

>implying tranny SJW don't care about this shit more than any black

This thread was begun with racebait. This was the wrong place to look for anything else.

>not a single pyramid
do y-pipo even

(You)

Attached: sudan.jpg (1024x512, 109K)

It is shitting up the thread. It'll be like making a thread about a blue car, and then in come some shitters to pretend that the car is actually a green motorcycle. Its just pure delusions.
My bad.
>just because you prefer different types of brown/black girls
Im better because I dont at all. I have high patrician taste. Also, I dont pretend as if blue cars are green motorcycles.
Typical of the brain damaged to want to ignore reality at all costs.

Attached: homosexualrepellent.jpg (2160x3840, 1.14M)

why are you gay

Attached: 1555954143468.webm (640x800, 894K)

How many seething sheboons have report spammed this thread? Based jannies not falling for it, though.

Attached: 1568831278501.png (420x420, 223K)

Reminder that Nubia's entire existence was spent copying Egypt to the north and seething about the 25th Dynasty until Nero completely burnt down their civilization.

>Since when was Yea Forums like this?
Since 2015. But at least the thread is almost over. OP is just replying to himself now while everyone else ignores him and posts brown and black chicks.

Attached: bd9419aeb0212261b185fd83cc4025d3.jpg (1025x1089, 80K)

>Sudan
East Africans are white

left, I'm not a tranny loving faggot

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

Attached: 1562816091727.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

> Nipple piercing

Done.

>Waaah! You're shitting up my racebait thread!
Nobody cares anymore, faggot.

Attached: 1500983439982.jpg (831x1024, 40K)

>Two guys posting black girls in a 101 IP thread
>Everyone
Nubia isn't part of classical East Africa, aka the Horn. Horners are the ones who are mixed to Caucasoids, but Nubians were descended from a recent ancestor with Bantus and had migrated from Central Africa.

Look at me, I'm white now.

Attached: 1550439573801.jpg (1030x955, 249K)

Why did she change her hair?

Attached: 1568780148238.jpg (720x720, 111K)

left, delicious cute brown chocolate female

And pride of it.
Now eat a dick faggot.

They just don't want to work for free.

Attached: 4.webm (1280x800, 2.59M)

This guy isn't even Sudanese.

Left in a heartbeat. I'm not a fan of trannies.

Remember God does not like your kind and it's because of your body odor and the fact that you mutilate baby dicks. Burn in a vat of excrement.