Why don't we see more middle eastern games?

Why don't we see more middle eastern games?

Attached: Middle-East-map.gif (738x512, 44K)

because muslims are some of the dumbest fucking people to exist

Attached: 1568763059182.png (1080x2160, 584K)

fpbp

persians > turks = arabs > pakis > blacks > jews

Doesn't turkey make games?

Because Middle East plays them out in real life.

Attached: Male Circumcision Prevalence [2016].png (1200x835, 270K)

Was communism good for eastern europe in the long run?

>britsnips

Shameless reposts. Kys discord fags

Yes.
Being anti-Nazi means any accusations of Nazism by western SJWs and Jews is met with laughter and ridicule when they try to project their white colonial guilt upon Eastern Europe, especially since Eastern Europe never had any history with any black shithole and has the role of a victim with regards to brown Middle-Easterners invading it first and genociding/enslaving it.
That's the political positive.
The financial negative is being resolved as we speak, slow but there is still progress.
The important lacking component in Eastern Europe is the lack of a Mossad-like agency whose purpose is to hunt down and murder any Communists and Communist rebrands like Mossad did with Nazis.

No, circumcision rates in EE have always been low.

Because whenever you have any game set in the middle east it almost always creates controversy

>Was communism good for eastern europe in the long run?
Probably not as countries like Norway, Portugal, Iceland, Finland, Ireland and Italy aren't cutfags while not being poor, ex-communist shitholes.

Attached: p9cp6ab06y001.jpg (4592x3196, 2.98M)

No. It fucked people much more than it gave benefit.

don't you have japanese vidya wikis to edit

Why us portugal poor?

i plan on getting my kid circumsized because i am not cleaning dick cheese on no baby furthermore if i can't fully experience sexual pleasure neither will he.

>Game pauses for minutes 5 times a day
>No trees or flowers allowed in game
>Female characters all in burqas
It would suck desu

we make tons of mobile trash but mount and blade is the only actual game worth a damn.

>dick cheese
Ah yes, dick cheese. The result of a mental retard who doesn't clean up after masturbation or who belongs in the 0.1% of society which experiences wet dreams or unironically can ejaculate from his dick rubbing against his pants. Only a subhuman mental retard with no brain unironically thinks dick cheese is a thing among 99% of society.

im still going to circumcise my kid and convince others too anyway. masterbation is a sin and should gain no please from it

shit > persians > turks = arabs > pakis > blacks > jews