Astral Chain

Anyone else trying to 100% this game?

Attached: astral_chain_marie_crop_bg.jpg (1716x925, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/astral_chain_director_talks_sequel_potential_says_game_wasnt_intended_to_be_beginner-friendly
youtu.be/jr4xlH7pzC8
youtube.com/watch?v=bU3aV8xiDig
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyp3S6zLmUE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=42qZbknC5b4
youtu.be/YUfQumedNu0
youtu.be/s16R3yLI5W8
youtu.be/Sk5OURttLRI
mobile.twitter.com/platinumgames/status/1169782292207718402
pastebin.com/kLae1YSi
youtube.com/watch?v=3pv-yKaiFxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much does Marie sweat daily? I bet she comes home drenched every night.

Nope. I lost a lot of interest when stage 12 is just a slog through 70+ missions with no reward, new scenes, or anything and no a super boss doesn't interest me.

No it's a boring piece of cinematic trash and I wish I could refund it.

New interview with the director.
>nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/astral_chain_director_talks_sequel_potential_says_game_wasnt_intended_to_be_beginner-friendly
There is a detail that worries me; he claims that he doesn't have the sales figures right now, then why they made pic related?!

Attached: IMG_20190906_102912.jpg (2048x1629, 777K)

Director doesn't but he was probably told by higher ups that do.

Or is a PR stunt.

I'm surprised he said it's not beginner friendly. I've played platformers like this before but never a platinum game. Played Files 1 - 3 on casual, and never died. Switched up to PT standard and never used a battery until Nova Prime. Game is easy.

Picture how the suit smells haha

Unlikely due to who the developers are. They're not like WB that lie about MK11, or EA that lie about fucking everything. They tend to be pretty honest about their games so if they said it's a success then I'm inclined to believe them until there's evidence that says otherwise of course.

No, I don't care for the stealth sections and the mini game garbage, so I didn't even bother trying to pure platinum.
Bayo 3 when

Attached: 1510842629246.jpg (1024x1023, 72K)

He said it wasn't supposed to be "beginner friendly" but changed it midway.

What was WB lie about MK11?

eventually i will since i finished it im just gonna leave it on the backlog until DLC drops for it. So far its my GOTY. If the MC wasn't silent the game would be perfect

MK11 being a huge success. They still haven't shown any numbers and it's apparently under MKX and 3 for all time best despite WB claiming it's the best selling in the franchise.

>There is a detail that worries me; he claims that he doesn't have the sales figures right now, then why they made pic related?!
Every japanese studio makes art like that, it used to be the end-card in most games

I'm going to S+ File 11 on ultimate later today then start file 12. I'm a bit worried about completely filling the PC database though.

They didn't make one for W101, a confirmed failure.

I beat it but 100% is on hold because my backlog is fucking huge.

I like the game so far but keeping the protagonist silent was a fucking retarded decision. It might be for the best though since it might be one of the worst English dubs I've heard in a long time.

Attached: 1568752859246.gif (512x481, 631K)

Trying to fill up the database, and there's things I just can't find on my third playthrough. A Gamefaq database or a complete pastebin can not come fast enough.

Bump

Do you have all the archives?

Should I choose the male or female protagonist?
I heard the one you go with is a silent main character while the other one gets speaking parts.

The plot works better with a female mc. If you are on the fence, go with female.

The one that speaks is a whinny bitch.

Yes the twin you pick is mute while the other has a speaking role, female gets a better theme song,

Got Pt Ultimate S+ done last weekend. Gonna get Perfect Platinum then move onto File 12.

There is a list of them out there, although finding actually useful info about the game is continually stymied by useless shitty websites with barely started guides pointing out obvious shit.

Did they ever find the hoodie or whatever the last outfit was?

They did, it’s the stylish helmet. Very well-hidden multi-file sidequest.

Can you post a pic if it?

Female.

Don’t have it yet.

Did you know that the slow attack chance applies to your character as well?

>Plays normal and casual mode
>”game is easy”
I wonder why its so easy

Was probably one of those money for completion, bonus for sales deals? The exact sales are material only to Nintendo.

It sold out everywhere almost immediately. This alone proves that the game was more popular than expected.

I just started the game and got to HQ. Is there no way to make my character unique in terms of weapons and builds etc?

No way, I had to push myself just to finish it. There's no way I'm going back and doing all the blue missions I skipped

user it's the best selling game of 2019 ytd in America according to npd. I hate it but that's a success no matter how you slice it.

You mean that when you HENSHIN, you actually get the passive skills of the legions?

Not early on, but for pt ultimate and the postgame challenges your legion builds are all-important

There is, you'll unlock the ability to customise aesthetics, as well as a stat tree for the legion.

Silent Protagonist was a huge mistake, what the fuck. How are you supposed to have emotional moments when your character can just grunt. You already have the VAs for the characters, just use them.

I beat a week ago, hated how frustrating the final boss was, and decided not to go back and try to 100% it.

But it's strange. The longer I'm away from the game, the more I want to go back to it. I guess even with its faults, it still has a lot of soul and I appreciate that.

Attached: 1550200559127.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

There's a good amount of legion customization, but your character's abilities are pretty standard. There's mostly just baton upgrades to add new attacks.

not him, but my HENSHIN form triggered slow for me, I was also using the certain ability though

>T. I don't know I can outrun Noah's instant kill with beast legion.

What is this "HENSHIN" thing you mention?

>Jena: Why don't just understand? I am saving the world here. Stop being in the way
>never explains anything to the MC
They even recaptured the moment in the rebuild evangelion series where nobody gives Shinji any explanation and expect him to do whatever they want.

I knew that, retard. I just hated his rush combo at the final phase because every other enemy combo could be dodges multiple times (even the spinning ones) but his combo couldn't be dodged completely. So when he started his combo, I had to switch to a legion with invul after a dodge or a good perfect call, but if I was too slow to react I would get hit in the middle of switching.

Also, the hallway phase with the tracking laser beam was also annoying, but I wouldn't say it's too bullshit.

Then Aether is gonna make you rage hard.

Weeb for transform, tends to be associated with Kamen Rider in the west.

Attached: 1486432386308.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Kill yourself.

It really doesn't fit at all.
Toku is very tongue-in-cheek even when the content is serious and I don't get that vibe at all from AC.

>useless shitty websites with barely started guides pointing out obvious shit
Sucks that many english websites tend to do this retarded shit, I get better luck googling with "アストラルチェイン wiki".

Fucking THIS. How are there still no decent guides for this yet? For nearly any other game like this, somebody would have a 100% guide and the wiki filled out after a week but this has been out for nearly 3 and the only thing of any use out there is a pastebin on equipment locations that Yea Forums pieced together.

If this game was as successful as it seems, then how has nobody put together a competent guide for anything yet?

The slow attack passive applies to you as long as you have your legion out.

first combo vid

youtu.be/jr4xlH7pzC8

It has no guides because the people who would write guides for P* content don't like the game
Convince the KH crowd to play it and you'll get your guides

Henshin-a-go-go, baby!

You can just abuse perfect call Arrow legion against Noah if he spams his projectiles. It does a decent chunk of damage and you iframe everything else.

You haven't see "HAZARD FINISH!" or more recently this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bU3aV8xiDig
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vyp3S6zLmUE&t=2s

>Astral Chain
>"combos"
You're playing the wrong game, user

Meanwhile, in the Cyberpunk 2077 threads...

Most main riders by the series end have been left dead inside lately due to suffering..

Attached: 1568050869685.jpg (679x960, 66K)

Or edgy like this guy
>youtube.com/watch?v=42qZbknC5b4

Hey, that’s really slick.

I can feel that the AI girl is gonna "die".

It is such a obvious plotline it would be more surprising if she doesn't die/turn monster.

Attached: 1568640653296.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

Now nothing bad happens to her.

police man bad

Any scans of the artbook.

Go to case [missing] and farm the Hermits hideout of there leaky battery, you can sell them for 10k each. Load up on batteries, health potions, and make sure to collect the onsite potions (I forgot there actual name) as well. Do all that and you can beat Noah with 2 full batteries left. 9/10 I'd just get good, but that instant kill move is such bullshit when it happens right next to you. also you can get through most of Noah with just the Arm legion desu.

Attached: 1568895564153.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

That’s why you have video games of police being good. It’s a fantasy.

>when the combat finally clicks after Ch 3
I was trying to play this like Bayonetta

Attached: V7CMrj8.jpg (609x587, 76K)

>it might be one of the worst English dubs I've heard in a long time
And this is coming from the people who did fucking Bayonetta and MGR. What went so wrong with this dub in particular?

I don't think it was a good idea limiting your melee combos and your dodge at the start, but I'll admit that it made the nemesis gang rape a lot more memorable just suddenly doing extended combos and sync attacks. It's definitely where the game hooked me.

youtu.be/YUfQumedNu0

It's weird how the dodging in this game is shit by default. If you throw enough attacks at an enemy to hitstun it into oblivion, it slows down their attack animation, and you actually get a reasonable window to dodge their attacks. Weird how Platinum used the low framerates to their advantage for this. real fucking weird

Unlike those games, this seemed to be made with Japanese voices in mind first.

Bump.

Just started playing this a couple days ago and haven't got far, how do I get through that secret door on the side of the hallway in File 1? I can see a door that can be opened by blade mode and I can just barely see a Vendor-3 at the top of a ladder, along with a couple things lit up by IRIS, but I don't know how to get over on to the catwalk and it's driving me fucking nuts.

Attached: 1491176768076.png (453x442, 311K)

How long are the post-game missions Olive gives you? Any that I should try out first, assuming I might only do a few?

And does progress save on them if I do another older mission between them, or would I have to start all over?

I like replaying games, months or years later. 100%ing a game is like dissecting it inside and out and completely exhausting all the fun you can have with it. Id rather spread that experience out over multiple playthroughs and through the years.

Attached: 1540393522306.jpg (443x455, 96K)

It's 100% up to preference. The twin is the same exact character regardless. Beta males just find it easier to project on a beta male so they tend to make the twin male to make more sense to them.

Attached: 1477144681742.jpg (1200x933, 362K)

That's for a later level, I believe.

>female gets a better theme song
You mean male.

Sucks how the cat is so obviously photoshopped.

any strategies for r3-b3? I can't beat it no matter what I do

slowly getting good scores per chapter

Attached: EEjSfcXU8AUH_2d.jpg (849x1200, 143K)

what was R3-B3 again?

Reminder than hit rush lets you use another legion while the first is going off.

thanks mate, I assumed I was just missing something obvious

Can you name me some non platinum games that might be similar to this to see if I like it?
I liked nier, i just hated how short it was but they padded it over with multiple endings

No

I hope it sells enough to warrant a sequel. I really want a CAR Legion so I can go full DRIVE

Attached: Kamen Rider Drive Tridoron Finish.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Do I have to unlock colors on missions or is that some DLC shit?

You can find specific details in the ORDERS menu.

NPD numbers say Astral Chain was #10 top seller in month of august. Astral Chain was released August 30th.
Number 1 game for the year, but barely anybody talking about it anymore, something's fishy.

Attached: NPD.jpg (1816x1021, 141K)

You're a braver man than me. I finally finished File 8 and just kind of dropped it for now. Which is a shame because I was really enjoying it up until File 6, where I feel like everything started to become WAY too long and tried to shoe horn in more puzzle/mini-game crap that I don't like playing.

Attached: 1553727451855.png (388x418, 316K)

You are WEAK.

>this is official artwork
>all other official artwork places the male MC more in the center frame
I have no idea why you think the plot works better playing as a female, the brother/sister have the same dialogue.

Attached: astral-chain-collectors-edition-artwork.original.jpg (2048x1536, 1.4M)

pls respond

That event took place on August 31, the day after it released, taking into account timezones it probably took place in the night of the 30th, so it shouldn't be any surprise that they would comment on half a day's sales

It doesn’t help that Male Akira’s voicework is pretty cringe

Isn't that like achievements? ouf fuck that
guess I'll play the game normally and hopefully unlock stuff along the way

d u b f a g

nah, the game is a fucking mess. all the platforming is just unfun and wonky, and collecting red matter is the most boring thing in a platinum game ever.

Use arrow legion for fast platforming and pay fucking attention to what way you're facing so you don't clip a crystal of guard rail. And just don't collect red matter or have your legion out while you tool around to get a little bit of it. Those are such mild inconveniences for them to ruin a game for you.

For action, check out Devil May Cry & Ninja Gaiden (also Bayonetta 1)

Astral Chain is kind of its own thing, trying to do many things at once like futuristic cop, action, etc.

If you mean stylish action, the holy trinity is DMC, Bayonetta & Ninja Gaiden. Some other titles get a little similar like Transformers Devastation, Metal Gear Rising, God Of War, God Hand. There are lesser known titles in a similar vein like Shinobi, Darksiders (heard 3rd Darksiders more like Dark Souls), Dante's Inferno, Sengoku Basara (more like a musou). Maybe somebody else has a more recent list.

Astral Chain is kind of weird, but when it comes to combat it's unique hook is that it's all about controlling this legion servant to do combat with. Now there was another game that was kind of like this, in that your hook was using servants to do battle with, and that is an old PS2 game called Chaos Legion. Fun little game, but not too complex. Been like 15 years since I've played it, but your servants (also called legions) have their own AI and will attack nearby enemies, but you can press this "alert" button that spurs them to do actions (sword slash, arrow shots, etc). I think your master player also had limited combo ability, but it was very primitive (I don't think he could launch & juggle by himself). Personally I think Chaos Legion is the closest thing to Astral Chain's hook about using some servant to fight with.
youtu.be/s16R3yLI5W8

Attached: EEuRnEXXYAEA_py.jpg (595x842, 114K)

If you legitimately think Dark Hero's male version is better, you are mentally retarded. The male singer for both Savior and Dark Hero sounds awful, the autotune was entirely unnecessary but they did it anyways.

5-10 min for most missions IIRC. Nearly every mission is 3 waves of enemies, the sooner you defeat the enemies the faster it is over.
woops, here was that image

Attached: 1567008244376.jpg (1400x5800, 2.52M)

Brother being weaker than sister is a better reason for insecurity than the opposite scenario.
Female mc also makes the clone twist less obvious.

You have to manually claim the rewards from completing orders. You probably have already unlocked some color options, but haven't claimed them yet.

Not being able to understand that people have different tastes is a sign of autism, user. You should get yourself checked.

The male singer in Astral Chain is objectively worse, it's not a matter of taste.

>Aether
Any advice to beat him?

Don't get hit.

Where the fuck is the image gallery/video for all the Legion color slots?

Oh damn you're right, thanks user

SOMETHING DEEP INSIDE

>him

how did you beat r3-b3 btw?

Beat the game on standard a little while ago, should I do file 12 or ultimate difficulty first?

STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING

Attached: 2d2qjagqckn31.jpg (430x700, 38K)

do some file 12 missions first to get material codes, so you can upgrade your X-Baton and your Legions

>Him.

Attached: 1360020957807.jpg (226x231, 10K)

>black market finally gets more AC.
>Tells everyone by facebook post.
>Two hours pass since then.
>Already sold out...again.
Wh.. what? I didn't even have time to react.

>For action, check out Devil May Cry & Ninja Gaiden (also Bayonetta 1)
What the fuck!? No! Stop telling people this!

The game I'd most compare it to would be Kingdom Hearts. Simple but functional combat, equips that drastically change your combat flow and effectiveness, lots of walking and talking side missions. Animu cliche story.

This is not a balls to the wall action game. This is not DMC. This is not Bayonetta. This fact cannot be overstated

Attached: Se2P_hkM1g_dREwhNS9Aa94rl3TuoeXWWsLbVo8cpeM.jpg (640x765, 90K)

The game's pacing is completely fucked.

Files 1 and 2 are completely awful, it slowly gets better in 3-5, goes back down for 6, hits a high point at 7, then drops below the earth's crust in 8 and never recovers

it's far more similar to bayo than kingdom hearts, what the fuck are you talking about

But that's wrong. AC shares almost nothing in common with Bayonetta. Having a dodge doesn't make a game Bayonetta

DANGER DANGER DEATH CRISIS

And for as little as it has in common with Bayo, AC has even less in common with NG or DMC

this will be the closest thing to a good jojo action game

what's the best theme in thd game and why is it lappy balloon

youtu.be/Sk5OURttLRI

lol wat
The PS2 part 5 game, heritage to thr future, ASB, these are all games that exist.
The stand cop meme Pat is pushing doesn't fit

Most games are not worth 100%-ing. Just isn't fun, it becomes work, or a grind, or both. I loved Astral Chain, but I ain't finishing all those post game missions. They're fun, but it's just more combat arenas.

Male version of Dark hero fits the scene better, Female is the better singer.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowingHorseMask.jpg (600x450, 40K)

I'm picking this up tomorrow, what am I in for?

I dont know how much longer I can go through the file 12 cases.
Everytime I come back to them, something sets me off. I don't know if I should focus more on abilities or getting good.

An Eva ripoff with ok combat and awful pacing
The first two files are bad on purpose

>just bought this game
What am I in for? Also, are there any gameplay differences from picking gender?

Zero gameplay differences.
It changes one song in one particular fight.

is there even an option to change the voices?

Nobody on Yea Forums talks about madden and fifa either because they're normie shit. People buy mk, play the SP, and move on. Official npd sales rankings are about as legitimate as sales data can get.

Yes, but you have to do it from the title screen.

Should I play as the girl, so I can make a custom waifu, or should I play as the boy, so she can have personality?

I very fun game

Play as a girl (male)
Files 1 and 2 are basically a tutorial. Combat improves infinitely once you have more Legions. Don't forget to collect your Order rewards from the menu and upgrade your fucking Legions.

Male English Akira watches Vinesauce, so play as boy to avoid any and all of his faggotry

>Listen to this on youtube
>Suggestions are now full of nursery rhymes and other kiddy content
The youtube algorithm works in mysterious ways.

>until DLC drops for it
So on the backlog forever?

File 6 is the best mission in the entire game, you utter pleb

Attached: Good joke.jpg (126x125, 5K)

Because unlike Bayonetta this one is meant to be heard with the japanese dub. Hell, the first Bayonetta game didn't have a japanese dub until it was rereleased on Wii U.

The suggestions defaults to kiddy videos whenever you're viewing a video with relatively few views

You're the first person to ever say so.

>something's fishy
It's on Switch.

That makes sense.

Nah, I've seen many other people with good taste

I feel like the game is designed to be played in small bursts, like many switch games. It's designed in a way that you can finish the story in a weekend and then come back for month to get your action fix every now and then, without replaying the whole campaign over and over.
Endgame wise it feels like the next step from MGR.

Honestly you are better off going Focus Time with arrow or sword legion's L ability. It stops the pull entirely since you fucking SPEEDFORCE and can hop back away from it a bunch of times. No risk. Especially on the faster red vortex.

>he doesn't use zandatsu as his defensive option, exclusively

Attached: 1444035051515.jpg (406x422, 12K)

I love the gameplay but I can’t stand the constant interruptions. There’s too much story, too much downtime, and I hate always being forced to use my legion to “break” the armor before I can do kick ass stuff.

Where do you guys think the inevitable sequels will go, in regards to plot/gameplay/changes?

There's a lore file in the game talking about how the moon now always appears red and no one is sure why, but that it could be because the chimeras have completely taken it over already. Platinum games always go to space eventually, too.

I'm also hoping for more in depth detective work, full on crime scene reconstruction stuff. Now that Platinum has an actual budget, I think they can kill it in other aspects beyond combat stuff.

Attached: 1480386575743.jpg (305x551, 36K)

To me it looked like that many people disliked 3, but I thought it was alright.

The blade mode is very underrated. It's especially useful against spins and other similar multihits.

>Where do you guys think the inevitable sequels will go
It's a PG game not called Bayonetta, I don't think it'll get a sequel for many many years.

I can see why people would say that, it was pretty good. Then again you sound like you have shit taste.

>play Judgement
>combat is great
>investigation sections are boring
>play Astral Chain
>combat is great
>investigation sections are boring
Why?

Attached: 1568877172951.jpg (720x526, 55K)

Probably because investagation stuff is boring.

Is it worth a pirate?

They've already said it made phat bucks, tho, plus there's so much left unanswered by the end.

The fact that this game incorporates so many mechanics from their other games also makes me feel like they'll invest in it for the long term.

>sister comes back after I get arrested
fuck you

It's still made by PG, even with Bayonetta they have issues to get the sequels out even when they have the funding to do so.

>Playing as male.

I honestly like how even the animations in File 1 and 2 are terrible. Dodge is some sort of panic'd stumble with no grace. Love those details.

Patch for an option to disable gyro fucking WHEN
It cant be that fucking hard to make a toggle and it's the one complaint that seems universal.

Yeah, but where's the lewds?

Sorry I'm a little too cool for this party.

Attached: EEYJV8tWwAADd07.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Why does the frame rate go to shit around file 8

Super neuron party 08 has a lot of people.

It takes a lot of time and money to do, and even then it's very difficult
That's why most detective gameplay in general feels like blue's clues

>Mfw just realized the the reason why no one has seen "Cat Man" lately in File 3 is because he's Captain Max

Attached: 1568053975011.gif (400x225, 1.17M)

KEEPING ME ALIVE

Most people that play video games are very stupid. If detective gameplay was difficult, most players would get frustrated and quit.

I didn't mind the investigation parts, the music really made it feel like a 3rd person action ace attorney at times

now the stealth sections, those were horseshit

What the fuck the stealth sections aside from that side one where you have to tail that one guy are great. You do know you can use the legion to tie people up with the astral chain, right?

>trigger the form
>keep hearing SEVENTEEN INSIDE

>why didn't they dub the MC I hate dubs
???? you're fucking retarded and this game is shit

I was considering it for a bit, but file 8 killed my interest in doing so

yes, of course

they were still shit, I hate stealth in general and the stealth in this game was zelda level i.e fucking awful

Why is there so many of you obsessing over canonicity of the protag? Let people play who they want

Kyle and the Death Knight are the two biggest wasted character designs of the year

Attached: Crying Salute.jpg (680x698, 37K)

This is not about who is "canon" (that is /vp/ shit), is about using a girl because she is pretty to see.

Hey friend let me help you with that.
It's not just humans that redshift, it effects everything from terrain to animals and such.
They explictly call cats a vector for it, likely because they can move into corrupted areas and circumvent quarrentines.
Only people with a legion can even SEE people redshifting, red matter (The terrain version) and chimera unless they're about to turn themselves in which case it's too late for them unless you've got a legion that can blueshift them right then and there.
That's why it seems inconsistant as fuck, a person who redshifts quickly was probably walking through a bunch of red matter without even realising.

Attached: Amusement ceases..png (228x287, 71K)

They’re just laying the ground work for Astral Chain 2 The return of Kyle

I always figured kyles outfit was what Hal used to wear.

So was Hal supposed to be a Metal Gear reference?

I agree with saying AC is closer to KH, Okami, or even other action-adventure games like Zelda than character action games, but recommending DMC and NG is never really a bad thing.

Hopefully more combat focused. I think they have a gem there that needs polishing. There were a decent amount of Chimera and fighting tactics in this game. If they just improved on that and not the BS busywork. Fetch quest are fine and all, but for Cops?

Attached: 1490296610985.jpg (222x225, 6K)

He is literally 9s from automata.

80% of being a cop is being a worthless ticketnigger sitting on the highway giving people speeding tickets not actually doing police work. if your doing more bullshit work than actual combat it sounds pretty realistic to me

>I have no idea why you think the plot works better playing as a female
Some retards needed excuses about why they want to pretend to be a girl so they made up shit about how her lines are unnatural an mannish even though they aren't and those posters just don't know Japanese, and then they tried saying the director plays female because of a promo vid even though he posted a picture while playing on his own Switch and was selecting male. The silent protagonist is shit either way and the story is a campy Eva homage so it doesn't matter, but if there was to be a canon choice it's the male.

>Platinum makes it clear that you'll be doing police stuff before release
>people pick up the game
>WTF why am i doing all this police shit!?!!?
I'm not sure what kind of expectations I was having here…

Attached: 1568622974229.gif (1225x975, 230K)

I honestly enjoyed it. Gave me a real sense of how much difficulty a human would have against chimeras. Then your upgrade at the end of file 2 felt AMAZING. Honestly might have been my favorite moment in the whole game.

Speaking of, is it possible to do a totally fresh playthrough on pt ultimate instead of with all your NG+ stuff?

HOPES

HEARTS

EVERYTHING IS FALLING DOWN

Attached: 1514015400950.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Same, these retards just don't know good pacing when they see it

This is the worst meme.

U want to rest my head on those milkers after a long day at work while she pats my head

But does it have to be? I thought it was alright in Condemned 2 up until the game fell apart.

Closest you could get is replaying a file in Pt Ultimate as soon as you beat it because that's when it unlocks.

I'm picking this up tomorrow along with Link's Awakening, so hyped

Post Marie besto waifu lewd pics

Vendor-3 (Shy) is my waifu
back the fuck off

Attached: 1568440855501.jpg (720x1000, 98K)

Is tie between breasts the hottest thing ever?

I cant find one pic of sweaty naked Marie into Lappy.

Feels more like Huey from Peace Walker or Otacon from 4.

My country loves this game, copies sold out in literally 2 hours after they reached the store and this happened TWICE.

The games pacing is all out, they should have had a structure a bit more similar to Zelda where you can freely explore interlinked locations and return to them but with levels that can be replayed through a menu, that way if you replay levels it's all action instead of investigation, replaying investigations, that's going to get old fast.

Sales are way down from Japanese charts.

Attached: __lappy_and_marie_wentz_astral_chain__ff4e93065dedc9abe08c8720f68fe279.jpg (2469x2200, 580K)

I wasn't talking of japan, user.

just froze on me replaying chapter 3... RIP

Just saying in general it's doing poorly.

One of the sidequests in chapter 10 or 11 has you trail a young man. On the way, he'll walk through some red matter and not notice, probably about six feet across or so, before collapsing to his knees. So it's pretty quick. In order to keep going you have to hoover up the stuff near him and blueshift him to keep going.

Look user, Famitsu doesn't track amazon or digital and we know AC was selling like crazy on digital codes and there is also the vouchers. Until Nintendo itself post the sales info in October we can't say how is the game doing.

Based bro

Outlook is pretty grim, not TW101 tier but I doubt we will see a sequel.

I still haven't beat the game yet. It's fine to focus on legions right? Because I've mostly been building up Archer and Arm.

>Makes into the 10 place of the NPD of august.
>It came out in august 30.
Are you fucking kidding me? It looks very positive.

>Outlook is pretty grim
no it isn't you retard

it debuted 1st in every major european markets and made it to the august top 10 in the us despite only tracking for two days

It debuted in first place on the FUCKING UK, that means a lot as UK is FIFA land.

Unless these charts give actual numbers there's nothing to really go by, hitting number 1 in France could be something as low as 5k units, 10th in Us charts could be 40k units, those charts scale wildly, a game being 1st one week could be out of the top 10 the next week with the same sales.
If the director isn't talking about sales, the game can't have done well, they were boasting about Nier Automata's sales pretty early on, but that flew out the gate, Astral Chain has no hopes of coming close to that, as it stands all of Nintendo's Platinum published titles combined have sold less than Nier Automata.

ive had a couple crashes myself

Stop replying to the salty Sonyfag

You sound exactly like the TORtanic fags back when xbc2 just came out.

>being realistic about the sales of a game is being a salty snoyim goyim
Da fuck.

They did boast about "success"
>mobile.twitter.com/platinumgames/status/1169782292207718402
They never did this for W101.

Being on Switch doesn't make a game magically successful, just look at Travis Strikes again, it sold so poorly they pushed for a PS4 release right after it released.

>no numbers given
>even director doesn't know numbers
>but rando pr person does

Fuck off, one user was talking about sales on his country and you, out of the nowhere, bring out that the game is off of the Japanese charts. That user even told you that he never mentioned Japan in first place.

>478643057
Ok, now is obvious that you are just a console war shitposter, no (you)s for you, faggot.

>it doesn't mean anything because it contradicts my narrative!
go choke on a cock

To thank people who played Astral Chain? Are you actually retarded user?

It's relevant.

People like you are the reason why shitposters exist, you just can't accept a differing point of view, then people gloat when you are blatantly fucking wrong, and the cycle continues.

>Replying a 10 hours post.

hey, hey where's all those cuhrayzee combat videos Astral Chain fags?
I thought this game was gonna put every DMC to shame? i thought it was going to be the deepest combat game ever but it sure as shit looks like a run of the mill action adventure game full of non action gimicks, minigames and limited depth.
were you maybe wrong? did you maybe embarrass yourselves with your retarded hype?

Attached: 1503647118714.png (298x290, 5K)

What's I"s and Zetman like? I've been aware of the former since I played some h flash game many years back and heard about the latter fairly recently but never got around to reading them.

man some people just cannot mentally handle that a game not on their console of choice might just be good huh
feels good having a switch and a ps4 and not being a big ol bitch baby

Super underwhelming and sluggish looking.

"I"? Do you mean Video Girl AI?

This is a Nintendo exclusive game, it's takes a while to build up the moment for stuff like that and the porn pics

I guess the reason SNOYniggers post on Yea Forums is because they have no games to play...

>Moving goalposts.

>shitposters are at it again
why does astral chain create so much anal pain?

I"s is made by the same mangaka

Attached: 81znYOfyu2L[1].jpg (1200x1800, 286K)

you fags set the goalposts and "putting DMC to shame"
you fucked yourselves.

The expectation of failure that is standard with Platinum and Nintendo.

no-one except you and a bunch of other shitposters fishing for replies from assmad SNOYim came up with that bullshit qualifier

>snoyboys seething at another great switch exclusive while kojimbo's clusterfuck sounds worse and worse everyday
sad!

I didn't know this one, I am more of DNA'2 (still mad over the ending). So the shitty childhood friends can only win if the MC is literally brainwashed, what good lesson!

bullshit you fags were jerking so hard about this game being a DMC killer and then when you found out it's a less actiony platinum game you backpedalled.

Only the shitposters themselves bring DMC to this. Hell, actual DMC fans doesn't like the shitposters using their series to caused stupid wars.

just shit on ultimate noah in like 3 minutes
25% attack + 15% attack abilities on sword legion
drank sweet peach soup/lappy's special when needed
used sword legion's power charge and round sword and beat the shit out of him with absurdly high attack boosts
gg ez

it's too late to pretend the original false flagging was anything else now, you seething SNOYboy

Those were shitposters falseflagging.

I must do my standing animation in the air for this is a platinum game.
programming states correctly in even one game would be lame.

Attached: What even are states.png (526x474, 258K)

just like those totally organic wars between DMC and KH, then DMC and Sekiro right
random thought also, but did you know that FF15 is really bad?

Legions do most of the heavy lifting during combat, so feel free to upgrade them to your heart's content

Attached: 1568641275790.jpg (503x1519, 244K)

>did you know that FF15 is really bad
yes and so is everything made by square in the last few years.

Speaking of KH, everyone seems to agree that Astral Chain is the "KH of P*". Now, imagine if AC2 is their KH2 (for newfags, KH2 is considered the best KH gameplay wise).

But FFXV is indeed bad.

sorry astral chain is the kingdom hearts 3 of platinum games.
they never made their 1 and 2.

>everyone seems to agree that Astral Chain is the "KH of P*"
no you fucking sperg, two posts in random Yea Forums threads doesn't mean that "everyone seems to agree"

Platinum's Kingdom Hearts would have to involve a massive crossover.
Actually Astral Chain is surprisingly restrained on the references and shoutouts for a Platinum game.

>MFW THOSE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING CHIMERA
>MFW THEY MERGE TOGETHOR

>MFW KYLE
>MFW BEAT HIM FIRST TRY TOO BUT HE DAMN NEAR KILLED ME NUMEROUS TIME CASUE HE HITS LIKE A TRUCK

>MFW KICK BOTH THERE ASS ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT ON PT STANDARD MODE

Kyle almost got me like 6 times casue he hits like a truck
Fucking thunder/lightning blast your ass with a beam the moment the fuse and i didt react to it, so almost got killed, but i managed to run and heal before they hit me.

Game got hella fucking good all of a sudden

Am i the only one who took like ten 15 fucking minutes trying to figure out how to stop homunculous Beta from running around the arean like maniac?

you have to do the chain pull that you use to countr charge attacks, but he had no line, so i figured you just have to smack him while he runs around or shoot him to death with arrow.

Good thing i stumbled upon it casue my arrow and beast are lvl 1.
I use sword(lvl7) and arm(lvl9)

Attached: magnificent.gif (360x191, 780K)

Attached: 1567334583945.png (750x809, 1017K)

>honestly thinking Death Stranding will fail
Not if Geoff Keighley has anything to say about it, he didn't suck Kojima off for nothing

So Wonderful 101 would have been their KH had they gone with the original plan?

I am talking from a gameplay point of view.

I fucking hate how quick this game is to lock your path out. I missed that dual boss because I was exploring a tiny bit in the other direction. Got locked out of a big portion of the subway too. Oh well, at least replaying files is super quick this time around.

I agree.

Pretty much.

I never said anything about it failing, I said it looked like a worse clusterfuck everyday, which it does

of course the kojidrones will buy it en masse and argue it's too deep and complex for the unwashed masses to understand

But I'm not gonna get screwed over for not really upgrading one of them right? I've almost got Arms maxed and haven't really touched Sword for example.

>The game's pacing is completely fucked.
This. I still enjoy the game but dealing with the clunky fuckery that is the camera/targeting is getting annoying. Also had to reset the game when fighting the final boss cuz he wasn't fucking attacking me. Just stood there t-pose...Just gimme bayo3 plz.

yeah, i noticed the area before you jump inside the portal to find the doctor and went before the fight is ready cause i though it was a secret spot and enemies would appear.

When i first went there nothing happens, so i was still curious and went back after you rescue the doctor and low and behold EPIC FUCKING FIGHT!

Attached: 1568352872109.png (617x875, 230K)

>I'm not gonna get screwed over for not really upgrading one of them right
Not really, no. Unless you really care about ranks, one Legion is enough to get you through the game. It's really boring and I wouldn't recommended it, but if you want to play it that way, there's nothing really stopping you.

>Am i the only one who took like ten 15 fucking minutes trying to figure out how to stop homunculous Beta from running around the arean like maniac
I tried pretty much everything else before the chain counter.

Attached: 1568364231431.jpg (1450x2048, 378K)

i beat automata just before playing this
this pic warms my heart

cute butt

Attached: EDjQJZRX4AAOsBn.jpg (500x714, 58K)

>Am i the only one who took like ten 15 fucking minutes trying to figure out how to stop homunculous Beta from running around the arean like maniac?
Just chain jump to him asshole. I killed it so quick that I never even got the chance to figure out that it even did have a charge attack

Attached: 1568353403335.jpg (1052x699, 49K)

Lmao, nope. Fuck that. This game is cheap as fuck, partocular ly the post game content.

I was planning on it until I started Chapter 8. I'll finish it eventually, but it's making me fucking angry with all its appallingly awful minigames, and fuck bothering to get S+ on any of that shit.

Attached: 1568088126534.jpg (3000x2222, 398K)

Dang

Sword confirmed best legion

The post game only gets really irritating around the 40+ mark, because then they just start trying to actively piss you off.

No, 10th on NPD, with only two days of sales, WITHOUT digital which most other games had, is inarguably pretty good.

A game has to be number one and a million seller in order to be considered a success from gaming press.

Attached: 1568155765356.jpg (900x1274, 161K)

I mean it's obvious you faggots will move the goalposts constantly to make sure astral chain isn't called a success, if it doesn't do some absurd shit like 5 million copies you'll be spamming OH NO NO NO until the end of times

>Actually Astral Chain is surprisingly restrained on the references and shoutouts
Except for the Eva scenes they aped 1:1.

Are you the same idiot who spergs out in every AC thread about combos and cancels because your idea of depth is touching an enemy once and then going to town on their helpless body? Combos aren't the only thing that can make a combat system interesting. AC is the most defensive of platinum's games, putting comparatively more emphasis on crowd control, situational awareness, and knowing which of the several defensive mechanics to use. And that's fine.
>I thought this game was gonna put every DMC to shame
Things nobody actually said

Holy shit, just admit you want the game to fail.

Does it actually get better after file 2? I put it down like a week ago two files in because of the glacial pace

You don't get your actual moveset until File 3. So yes, it gets better after file 2

user he was being facetious

I give up Yea Forums, no matter what I do I cannot seem to get S+ on Chimera Takedown in File 05.

>all those colours to unlock
>get S+ Rank on every mission
How in the fuck am I supposed to do that?

Attached: 1507097576206.png (381x354, 251K)

Dude it was a sarcastic jab.

I know right.

I was so pissed when i did it on accident cause that was some horseshit!

Every other time in the game that only works on charge attacks that have the red line appear and now its

Attached: 1568542319809.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Attached: Marie.jpg (2469x2200, 581K)

use power charge/attack boosting drinks to kill things quickly
low time is most important for the majority of red cases
the ones in which low time does not get you S+ then you'll probably need unscathed too

What file is the Hoodie in again? And can we change its color?

Is there a list of all the equipment you can unlock and where to get it?

Attached: 1554176664354.png (582x498, 307K)

Kyle should have been your rival.

Dude S+ is lenient as fuck in this game.
Use every legion in battle and always switch up legions and get crazy and auto S+ everytime.

Only when your legion gets to strong and kills to quickly is S+ troublesome to get.

You can get your shit slapped and still getS+.

NO EXCUSES FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO S+ !
Now Vanquish was HARD as FUCK to get the platinum trophy on and i managed to do it.
VR missions were a pain in the ass

>Natsuki Hanae's LP already at 200k views

The game is gonna see a bump in popularity in Japan.

Who?

Here's some of it
pastebin.com/kLae1YSi

I played the game on 1.0 patch because my switch was in Airplane Mode. On 1.0, you had to get 100% Red Matter for the achievements. (It's 80% now).

It turns out that even after updating, in order to get your collection rate to "register" you have to beat your previous score. So now I have levels where I got 99% on my first playthrough, and I need to get 100% for the achievement even though the requirement is only 80%.

Fuck.

Attached: Tails.png (290x333, 95K)

The only hoodie is tied to the female civvies and you can't change shit from it.

I'm on File 06 and I had to take a break because I'm getting burned out already. Does the story pick up from here? Is there any intrigue. I keep getting a feeling that the story is just going to shit the bed hard. Also, that stealth section was so fucking garbage.

I wish the English voices weren't so terrible in this game. Male Akira and Jin are particularly bad.

The head of the Hermit gang. Cool as fuck Cyberpunk design.

do I get to fug her?

Attached: EDkPua2XoBMZh8P.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Sweet, thanks. I found a piece of equipment that's not on here today. It's in Case 3 in the investigation part. You have to get to the top of all the scaffolding and fire escape stairs by using chain jump. They're thick rimmed glasses.

>Only when your legion gets to strong and kills to quickly is S+ troublesome to get.
Nah, you get crazy points for finishing missions fast, especially if you kill so fast that you never get hit.

Olive is for hugs not for fugs

>Wanting to fug anyone but your imouto
Why?

EVA-ness gets cranked to 11, your sibling is a cunt, and there isn't really much explanation for the increasing amounts of anime bullshit by the end.

I"s was my first manga, I have good memories of it but even I can see the only appeal of it is the outstanding artwork (anime tits) and fan service. The story is nothing special (typical missunderstandings) and drags for far too long.
ZetMan on the other hand is really good, you can notice its his first original story, action driven with a detective plot and that he's a fan of batman.

lmao. that sucks

100% red matter would have been a complete nightmare, jesus christ. I'm somewhat surprised that they moved those reqs down to 80% but kept the insane ones like finding every cosmetic item

She's literally got my private number without my consent, either she's gonna fug or choco waifu is gonna

Twice, actually.

how the FUCK do you get S+ rank in file 8?

>from the wreckage
>cleanup king
>cleanup crew

I think it's more about red matter percentage being tied to abilities. Cause I autistically went over one file, got every piece of red matter available, double and triple checked that shit, then ended up on 99%.

From 1 to 5 how would you rate your enjoyment from astral chain?

Choco waifu is for /ss/ with maleAkira

I hope they make a Kyle DLC campaign where you go around hacking shit and fighting Chimeras with no Legion.

That fight with the big arm legion on case 4 was probably the worst fight in any recent video game I can remember.

Fight in small arena filled with fucking goo that removes all your movement and stuns you and no option to get rid of goo just fight around it.
All while standing next to a large open area without any goo but fake laser red tape prevents you from going there because...?

If that's what's in store with the rest of the game I don't even want to continue.
Platinum quality my ass that fight was awful.

No, Olive is gay for the doc dyke.

it has some low points that kinda sour the experience but I loved the combat, art direction, world and ost

Is she the Misato of this game?

Powerlevel fag here, how powerful in Noah when compared to any other video game final boss?

use the chain jump you scrub

But Doc wants Lappy

>Brenda
>wanting to bang anyone other than Lappy
m8

Stop projecting your own gayness.

Still less powerful than anything Bayonetta has to offer

Is there a point to Legion maintenance?

I'd say as far as Platinum final bosses power levels goes, Noah is under both Bayonettas and W101, not much else.

Makes them more aggressive in battle.

Clean Legions have faster auto-attacks.

Use chain to pull yourself out of goo.

Yeah I figured that out early on, it doesn't make it a good fight.
anything that limits your movement in an action game like that is ass

Dammit. I wish they'd gone all out on costumes.

Attached: 1387697814102.gif (320x240, 954K)

>not using gyro
I mean, I guess some people like playing with handicaps.

>when you start telling Lappy about all the things you want to do to Marie

Attached: Marie lewd.jpg (600x568, 86K)

>mini game garbage
The only bad one is the one with the cars and the buses.

gyro is ok for aiming as always but it's pure shit for the balancing minigames

Now you're just being a nigger.

The goo didn't bother me. The camera having a seizure because I went near a corner while he was doing his spin to win was annoying, though.

I like tsundere, and I don’t even like them in general. It’s just the voice. Even the english

oh no someone pointed out a flaw in a fight now i gotta cwy like a wittle baby and... and.. call him a nigger
yeah that'll show him

fuck off retard it's a bad fight get over yourself

>replaying a level means you have to replay all of it's tutorials
They really fucked up these parts.

>From the Wreckage
There are a bunch of hidden dig spots scattered around; five to start up with, and more appearing randomly afterwards. They appear if you're close enough to it. If you can get the five, all the yellow spots, and then three more random spots after that, you'll get S+.

>Cleanup King
Equip a legion of your choice (I like Arrow since he's already fast) with Red Matter Removal+ and Legion Speed+, then plan a route to keep the combo going. The route that worked for me was going straight at the start, going around the loop to the right, and then entering the parking lot. Clean up a bit in the central area, then head right where there's a bunch. Doing that (+the additional area to the left of the parking lot entrance) will easily get you the 120,000 required for the S+.

If you don't think you'll get the required points in time for these two, you can pause and cancel out of the mission to try again.

>Cleanup Crew
Honestly not that difficult, but chances are you're missing a few stray bits of Red Matter by the end. Use your IRIS to make sure you got everything before moving on; one little speck not gotten out of a batch can deny you 4%. Just go fast, grab everything, and don't forget to ride the raising platform up in the area straight ahead.

Good luck, partner.

Attached: 1524547152711.jpg (480x480, 32K)

No you didn't point out a flaw in a fight you pointed out a weakness in your own abilities to adapt to a game.

>when you start telling Marie all things you want to do to Lappy

Attached: 2019091218255800-257FD939428E4BFE6BF9E2F559D5037A.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

slowly playing through the game myself. i just finished the file (4 or 5 i think) where you track down the woman in white and fight that monster in the mall. Arm Legion seems pretty cool.

>>from the wreckage
use your iris and dig up all the spots it indicates then after that just manually walk the beast around so he can sniff out more spots

>>cleanup king
equip red matter remove abilities to the beast and ride him around, make sure to keep your combo multiplier going because that nets the most points, just restart if you drop the multiplier

>>cleanup crew
near the beginning there are 3 platforms and the middle of the 3 rises up
take that up and destroy the gate then after that there is another hidden platform nearby that you need to seek out with your legion
go onto that platform chain then you'll reach a chest
open that hidden chest and it should give you 100% once you collect everything else

Why does this game start so many fights with an invisible wall right behind you so you're trapped unless you move away from the wall?
So many times I take damage cause I always forget they're gonna block off right where I came from for no reason.

I literally said I had figured it out and I completed the fight just fine.
IT
DOES
NOT
MAKE
IT
A
FUN
FIGHT
HOW
ARE
YOU
SO
FUCKING
DENSE

initially went with dude because i figured i'd like hearing female akira talk more in the story, then i found out you can unlock different outfits for your MC and switched to female by replaying the first file.

I WANT TO FUCK MARIE IN THE LAPPY SUIT SO BAD. I WANT TO BEND HER OVER AND POUND THAT BIG ROUND JIGGLY LAPPY ASS. I WANT HER TO PANT LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT WHILE I'M RAMMING MY X-BATON INTO HER. I WANT HER TO SAY "HURRY UP AND KNOCK ME UP, PARTNER" AS I UNLOAD MY WHITE MATTER INTO HER. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>not just equipping the anti-goo ability you get in that level

It doesn't have to make it a fun fight, that's not what this is about, you can't even point out an actual flaw, probably due to retardation, your flaws are invented, things you had trouble with, no things you didn't have trouble with but complained, no things you had trouble with and then claimed you didn't have trouble with because you are a little boy who can't deal.

Attached: file.png (1165x772, 1.96M)

>It doesn't have to make it a fun fight
Fuck off, Druckman.

posting a picture of your brick wall of a brain, dumb fucking nigger can't point out legitimate flaw.

Attached: Alicia.jpg (401x492, 41K)

>wtf I have no movement options to deal with this goo this sucks!
>you do actually
>o-oh I knew that haha but it's still bad

Attached: 1543502424797.jpg (584x575, 50K)

>limit user to one movement option instead of the multiple they have
>point it out
>no you have so many like that one
>no just that one
>wtf you're not limited bro
>no it's fun just play this exact specific way no trust me
>no freedom is over rated
>bro just press the buttons they want you too it's like a movie

Are you also the type of person who presses the Power Button when they tell you to push Start?

No I'm just the guy that prefers "Press any button to continue"

Who are you talking to? You contradicted yourself immediately, fagboy. Stop being so embarrassed and just let it go that a video game made you mad because you weren't sharp enough to figure it out. You'll live longer.

Then you accept that your precious video game can have faults, and does.

How about pressing A to open up Chests? Do you whine about that too?

I can accept that you can have faults, judging by your reaction to a problem with a simple solution.

Wait so I stole her pet?

Attached: Dog trainer.jpg (400x466, 49K)

Odds are she either does or used to have a dog

Why does her tits remind me of my mother?

cause she a clumsy whore

Alright, next time you sit in a chain make sure you have your back straight and both feet flat on the ground.
There's no other way to sit, this is the maximum fun way to sit. Trust me I play Astral Chain, I would know.

Nigga, just use the fucking Legion ability that lets you completely ignore goo

youtube.com/watch?v=3pv-yKaiFxo

Attached: praise tits.jpg (941x3510, 619K)

Attached: AC.jpg (1200x849, 190K)

Well, yeah, but I also want to put my dick between them and splash my cum all over her glasses-wearing face, too.

I want pics of the male MC stealing the Lappy costume and seducing Brenda with it.

Replaying missions should have a "skip the shitty filler detective quests" button that doesnt effect the overall ranking

I'm not a big fan of limiting players either. It's the reason I hated Other M so much but you're making mountains out of molehills user.

Attached: AC2.jpg (1200x905, 185K)

That fight is before you get that ability.
Unless you don't mean the thing where you wear armor.

Skipping them won't effect the overall.
It only updates new high scores for cases when replaying a file

He mean the "anti-slime" or "no-slime" ability, whatever it's called, it's an ability code.

>That fight is before you get that ability.

Ability drops are random
So I'm sorry that you got RNG screwed out of that one, but you can totally have it before that point

stinky fat-thighed hag!

the comparison with other m is nonsensical

in other m you're limited no matter what, in the scenario we're talking about the limitation is a direct punishment for you fucking up, you're not supposed to step into the fucking goo

positioning and thinking ahead are fundamental skills when playing astral chain, it's not just twitch reactions and combo memorization

I think I got it from a chest in the level

Don't bully Male MC's wife.

You mean mom, and anyway it's impossible to bully her more than what the game did to her and Jin.

no WIFE

Momwife.

I'll drink to that

Attached: 1532344615345.gif (500x484, 1021K)

I have 7 days to do it before Dragon Quest S drops, I just need to S+ file 11 in standard before I switch to Platinum hard, hope I can make it.

>training room shit
well an attempt was made

>The fusion mode was just the golden knight going beast mode
fucking Platinum and their henshin fetish

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GOING FIND LEGION AND OUTFIT COLORS AAHHHHH

>WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GOING FIND LEGION AND OUTFIT COLORS
Look at your orders. But since you asked:
For outfit colors, you S+ rank Files.
For Legion colors, you have to find a secret gold slime enemy.

Attached: shit.png (185x143, 22K)

Is there a list of all of the equipment anywhere? I've been trying to make the MC look like JC Denton but there doesn't seem to be a trenchcoat jacket.

The only top piece that's unlockable is Max's armour.

Remember to hit that nigger with your baton.

>Not just spamming slow mo sword slashes or GETTING it OVER HERE with the Arms legion's grab attack

he is speaking the language of the gods

Attached: EEE0rBHVAAIftZJ.jpg (1451x2048, 246K)

>using anything but Unit-01 colours

Just completed standard on S+, 153 orders and 16 cases in file 12. I think, I will take a break in Dragon Quest next week and then finish the rest.

Who the hell has ever said this?

A lot of stores in my area give automatic discounts on switch games down to 50 almost at launch, but Astral Chain is actually 70 here.

If a normal retailer price gouges, that means it's under supplied

I only miss one fucking buried item in chapter 10 (I have already S+ both nomal and hard) but my autism stops me from going to chapter 11 until I have everything, help.

How does this game compare to Nier Automata? Does it also got a killer soundtrack?

Can't wait for this to be emulatable.

There are three buried by the gang, and if i remember correctly there is one in the Carlos astral plane.

ok than I must miss the astral plain one, thanks

Too bad because you're going to be waiting a long time.

because Bayonetta is fucking nonsense.

I'm not 100% certain that there was one, so don't waste too much time looking for it.

>Bayonetta
>Trinity

There is no trinity

It's gone up by 10 bucks at my local. I bought it at 70, it's going for 80 now. But Switch games in general are under supplied from what staff have told me.

It's a much better game, but let's be honest, that's not why people played Automata. Soundtrack's great, it stands out.

This damn Ravens fight in the ARI is so unfun, nimble motherfuckers with their obnoxious pea-shooters.

I barely reached 4th or 5th mission and I'm bored.

Astral Chain is a good game, but it's got nothing on Automata. You're also comparing a more mission based action game to an rpg of larger scale scale. And it's not really fair to compare OSTs when Automata had Keichi Okabe.

Where's the red case in file 11 between the Ravens fight and the elevator one? That's the last thing I need to S+ every file.

I don't know, but i would like to.

Back in the same room where you fought the Ravens.

Astral Chain’s more of an RPG than Automata is.

By what fucking metric?

>positioning and thinking ahead are fundamental skills when playing astral chain
Oh man oh geez you hit blue shield before you ran in and started mashing such strategy much positioning

Having RPG attributes that actually matter, skill trees, and sidequests that can be done in different ways.

Man, the characters look so good in concept art and there was clearly a lot of work done on their backgrounds

It's a shame they all look retarded in-game and the game gives no shits about them

AC only has skill trees for legions. Automata gives you so much customization for builds that you can literally sacrifice your HUD for more stats. I don't think you actually played Automata.

>Automata gives you so much customization for builds
That do pretty much nothing.
Builds in AC are all-important once you're in pt Ultimate. If you don't have axe with crit+100 and atk+ and sword/arrow with massive time slow and super armor omega or parry with effect spread you're gonna have a bad time

>That do pretty much nothing
So you didn't play the game and are a console warrior retard.

That’s completely pointless. And not just because the game’s stupid easy but you also have tons of memory, HUD chips take up barely anything, and most chips are worthless. May as well have just had the option to customize the HUD like Astral Chain.

Oooh, you can take away your HUG
Ooooh, you can get marginal increases to your attack that don't matter
Oooh, you can get XP up or drop rate up
At the end of the day these bonuses mean nothing and your mechanical skill is what's being tested, even if Automata's combat is still simpler and easier than something like Bayo.

In AC not only do the best defensive options come from abilities, not only are anti-slime/anti-fire/anti-freeze with spread effectively required for some fights, without crit and atk up you do almost no damage on ultimate. Build is ultra important and mechanical skill is almost entirely unnecessary.

Attached: 1419190745461.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

He's a retard desperate to call AC a rpg to try and pretend skill does not matter.

Thank you, got it.

You played the game on normal mode, then grinded gold robots with hacking. Your opinion is invalid.

>If I put oooh in front of actual customization that means it doesn't count!
Don't be this fucking stupid.

>effectively required for some fights
So instead of giving you options on how to approach things, you have to use certain loadouts. Sounds pretty shitty.

> Sounds pretty shitty.
Yeah, AC is pretty shitty. So is Automata.

You are aware he is a console warrior trying to praise based Sony for making a skill based game and shit on AC for being a "brain dead rpg", right?

Didn't you take 40+ minutes to beat Noah prime?
Nobody takes the opinions of a skillless retard seriously

Nice try but no. Played it on Hard mode, and why the fuck would I need to grind? The game’s boringly easy. Dodge has literally infinite i-frames and 9S’s hacking and charged spear attack are dead-ass broken.

>he's trying to shit on AC and praise Automata!
I just said Automata's bad. AC and Automata are both bad games, though Automata at least had an interesting world and story going for it and not LOL CYBERPUNK EVA STANDOS

>he doesn't know how to detect samefag
lurk moar

Attached: ultimateshitposting.webm (960x540, 2.23M)

So you are that samefag, good to know.

>The game is easy because I hacked with 9s
It's like you don't want your opinion taken even a little seriously.

Man stage 3 was pretty lengthy.
Also it takes some time to get used to the button mapping especially when you need to cut the walls on the third boss fight. It wasn't difficult but fucking hell did his arrow rain attack get annoying

>doge speak
good job you 9gag mongoloid

look at all this butthurt
and yet not a single justification or argument to be found

AC is more of an RPG than an action game, and more of an RPG than Automata
Automata is more of an action game than an RPG (despite being piss-easy), and more of an action game than AC

They're both pretty bad, with Automata having a story good enough to carry its mediocre gameplay. Astral Chain's story is fucking horrible and the game's pacing is horrible and the combat on a first playthrough or if you have bad RNG is horrible.

I wouldn't recommend playing either if you're just an action fan.

Attached: beepbeepmotherfucker.gif (302x286, 2.79M)

All of the files are quite long.

english dubs never fit for anime styled games

See, so why did you pretend not to be the samefag taking 40+ minutes to beat the final boss?

Too embarrassed how you sick at this game, desperately grabbing at any crutch you can find?

user this is getting embarassing

Attached: 1410323730678.jpg (242x251, 4K)

No, you are just embarrassed you were found out.
Why are you still SEETHING about AC?
It's been three weeks, or are you planning on spending the rest of your life crying about it.?

>and yet not a single justification or argument to be found
>I-I won with my funny may may XD
you're a literal retard

>obsessed with defending AC
>sees all critical posts as one superposter
You got problems

Attached: 1372344194578.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

>same generic reply
>same generic picture
LOL, do you really think you are subtle?

Nah, I quit on file 8
I'm doing my third run of Three Houses

Attached: tenor.gif (220x151, 336K)

Yep, same image and reply again.
So much for "not the same fag"

Katsura trademark

Attached: dna2-1133587~01.jpg (745x590, 118K)

>AC is more of an RPG than an action game, and more of an RPG than Automata
Except for the lack of leveling and stats for the actual character and punctuated mission based gameplay.

>lack of levelling and stats
>no punctuated missions
So you didn't play AC?

you have brain problems
Rank and order fulfillment are direct gates to higher HP and damage on the main character, not even getting into ability slots

Why are you COPING so much about being called out?
If the reply, filename and everything match you are very obvious.

>COPE

Attached: _v7w10FrzTpZ4vu7s_KLhy1NtZQkvHr5dbrotEQQczE.jpg (320x253, 30K)

Way to out yourself. Why are you shitposting in threads for a game you clearly haven’t played?

>Gridlock mission
I don't want to be a pussy that either skips and moves on, or looks up the answer. This third one is killing me.

>The ending of this.
I AM STILL MAD!

What the hell do I do with the red pillars with small orbs/cracks in the middle? Nothing I've tried works. Is that something you go back to later in the game?

Where do you level the character?

>Rank and order fulfillment are direct gates to higher HP and damage on the main character
Shit, I guess Zelda is an rpg.

I've actually played both games in question. You haven't.

>Where do you level the character?
Your character levels up after every file assuming you earned enough rank points. You probably should've paid more attention.
>shit I guess Zelda is an RPG
It literally is

Are you talking about the ones you use to change direction when chain jumping?

You use them to do a curved legion jump.

Those are for the Axe legion, but you get that one pretty late.

>Ranks are levels
Nice try.

>It literally is
You're actually too stupid to argue with.

Attached: dontbitethebait.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

You can use them for curved chain jumps. Sometimes they are scattered around arenas so you can anchor yourself to counter wind.