What games does your wife play? Mobile shit for me

What games does your wife play? Mobile shit for me

Attached: TbvqqMKb.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1oIkCBMydrz
youtu.be/8Y7l8PKZj-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have a lover or a large social group you shouldn't be on Yea Forums, but you probably posted this as bait anyway.

Ok incel

get laid, incel

We're going to play cube world together in 4 days

Games like Terraria, Crusader Kings, Fallout, Titan Quest, Borderlands, Civ, a pretty mixed bag. She's an actual gamer girl, though.

Cry me a river.

Lately it's been either monster hunter world with the iceborne release, or stardew valley since we're exploring mods in that game finally.

cringe

BotW but dropped it after her second divine beast
Played Odyssey together, 100% it.
Now occasionally plays Kirby clash.
The only one she's passionate about as a series is Luigi's Mansion. Gonna buy it day 1.

I can't even imagine a girl dedicating her life to me.
It's crazy, how does it feel knowing that for you guys? A girl has literally chained herself to you out of love

have sex

Normalfags pls go

i would if i could

You would do the same if you loved a girl, right? It's not any different from that

she is playing Lets Go Pikachu on my switch. She was playing stardew Valley too.

she generally plays half the games I do...

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 5K)

>out of love
Out of convenience, never forget. If I became disabled, poor, or out of luck she'd drop me faster than is drop her off she became fat. Disney romanticism exists only in movies.

Don't give up user, my friend found his fiance through mabinogi and I found a girlfriend through monster hunter, anything is possible. I'm retarded as fuck too.

trannies can't have wives.

Im old now though. Ive been here a decade. I had to grow up eventually.

What's with all the /r9k/ trannies posting about not having a gf? No idea why incels bother with the whole tranny thing when they just end up killing themselves anyways, save us all the time and energy of dealing with you.

Lmao incel cope.

>Men 40+ really burn out from work just to support the wife/daughter when in reality they don't give a shit about them at all

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Being a single man as of 2019 is the greatest feeling you can feel right now. We simply are taking the world by storm by pushing back what are expected of men since we are disposable and aren't supposed to lash back.4

Fuck that I live my life how I want.

Video games are by far better than any pussy I have ever had so far which is a solid amount but not a crazy amount. It has brought my joys than anything a women could ever give me. That comes and goes. The good memories I've had with video games never go away.

Attached: 3644737171.jpg (1000x1333, 360K)

Don't have on and don't want one. Not after seeing my friends hate life because they can no longer do the things they want. Having a gf is fine but fuck getting married.

>What games does your wife play?
>wife

Attached: 1567106352522.jpg (434x393, 17K)

I'm married, retard. Had sex just this morning.

>back.4
Care to explain?

He's right tho. Life isn't a fucking disney movie.

so I have a question, i'm poor, and idk if i would say disabled, but I have hefty health issues. Why is my girl still heavily into me? My guess following that logic would be lust, but I'm curious. Unless the chained by love guy was right.

puzzle games and animal crossing
occasionally I can convince her to play shooters with me splitscreen but she never does it of her own choice

talking about your wife is reddit

Fucking gay

Yea Forums is reddit so it's ok

No, that's your SIGNIFICANT OTHER, you fucking bigot.

imagine being a cuck and get married.

Attached: 1461779102758.jpg (586x680, 69K)

I dont think Luciela has a phone.

Attached: 16906396_1872138566377749_6792013573397676032_n.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

Attached: 1568048996737.png (960x960, 1.03M)

based

Fatal Frame, Katamari, Silent Hill, Okami, and i’m gonna try snd get her into some more obscure shit hopefully

I acquired these things after I started browsing, Yea Forums is pretty much the only thing thats been constant in my life longer than my wife
She plays classic wow and meme horror games

MHW:Iceborne, some Pokemon and Animal Crossing currently.
Iceborne is starting to feel boring as fuck to me but I keep playing with her.

I'm content. I'd actually pity whatever unlucky person falls in love with me.

I wouldn't be so opposed to it if the divorce rates weren't so high. It's basically a 50/50 chance.

I'm a virgin

All the classic shit like Zelda, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Animal Crossing, but also games like all the Metal Gear, Dark Souls, a few JRPG, etc.

She's always up for some coop when we find a nice game.

Okay, but what about your wife?
And kids?

My gf plays a lot of action and rpgs. She just finished getting platinum on bloodborne.

Same here, desu

For me they're like heroin though. I have to really control myself or I might lose weeks if not months at a time to just games.

nobody loves me

Attached: 1557877990821.png (542x499, 157K)

Attached: goose.jpg (960x626, 46K)

As long as you are paying taxes/bills/keeping your house/self in good condition then you can enjoy your free time however you want

YOU ARE A SINGLE MAN WITH ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.

I have a co-worker from Mororroc who pretty much says it's a man's duty to have a wife and child LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He grew up differently than me so I can't fault him but the reality is that at least in America economically and socially things are different than it was decades ago. Men in their mid-late 20s pushed that shit back.

I love pussy but I simply like being alone. I went with an older women from work but it didn't last long. It was like going from playing Kirby to Sekiro.

Attached: 435627854441.jpg (1000x1000, 364K)

Not wife, but this is my gf(female) Most played list. She's on a Paladin's binge now, no idea why. Other than Steam we also play a bunch of co-op stuff on PS4.

Attached: Screenshot (125).png (965x923, 390K)

Based
>Wojack
>Wife
Bait or just newfag

Either dmc or the sims

my ex played starbound and stardew with me, but mostly mobile stuff and flash games

hey retard you're the newfag around here shut the fuck up being a fucking lonely incel is a fad
i remember threads constantly about "how do i get my gf to shut the fuck up and let me play vidya" or "how do i explain this bizarre fetish to my gf" or "how do i hide my cum jar collection from my gf" or "what's your most fucked up sexual experience"

i mean, the fucking charizard? i was in that fucking thread. incels are a blight and you all deserve what you're getting - total exclusion from the gene pool.

She must believe she can't do better than you. Or she's comfortable enough to not be arsed to try. Inconvenience her though and say goodbye.

>age of wonders
>age of empires
>tera
based, keep her

This place has changed. Look at all these normalfags getting mad at the type of people who built up this site to what it is today.
Kill yourselves, niggers.

she plays a bunch of mobile shit on her phone. I thought it was all gay shit but she was tearing through a bunch of sniper and puzzle games. She plays a few hours of super mario all stars every once in a while.

Left 4 Dead 2 once a year for like one hour.

she likes old god of war, kingdom hearts, and prince of persia

Dark Souls 3 (fashion is good for female characters) and Astral Chain (fashion is good for female characters)

>How your wife used to party and "travel" before you met her

Attached: 1549453805871.jpg (604x453, 42K)

I built this place and I got a girlfriend one year after I got in here, I've been with my woman for 13 years, do the math loser.

Only a gf, but she plays League of Legends.
lol dilate and have sex virgin

wtf i love my wife now !

Let's piss off virgins even more
At what age did you lose your virginities and what is your favourite game, since we're on a videogame board and all discussion is of course videogame related :^)

Attached: 1545597034808.jpg (720x689, 44K)

>She sure loved dark skinned men in her youth!
>Proceeds to upload said pictures to facebook after honeymoon

Attached: 1566755469083.jpg (640x640, 103K)

so?
>wife use to fuck lots of dudes
>i use to fuck lots of girls
that's in our past, we're done with it.

I'm COOOOOOOOMING OHHHHHHH

Attached: 1568720983923.png (1545x869, 193K)

not applicable
castlevania rondo of blood

GTAO

Shouldn't be? Bitch I've been here since 06. Once you are here you can't leave this hell hole. Some people can survive both online and off.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1538972903268m.jpg (1024x750, 73K)

Still virgin
Silent hill 2

This is living the dream for me

Attached: impressedRikka.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>The past is the past guys

Attached: 1546360069483.png (384x600, 316K)

Why not both faggot? Got a kid and wife and I do what I want and it's pretty good.
O I see. GTFO NIGGER.

My imaginary wife is playtesting my imaginary games to ensure that some multi billion dollars corporation would not hesitate to give me a blank check after I get hired as Lead Idea Guy.

Attached: 1522076602030.jpg (1062x1062, 148K)

Sniper Elite

Attached: Chaika.jpg (960x540, 263K)

>Mad cause his wife hired a black bull and took all his money and his daughter fucked a black man too

Pic related your daughter while you slave away at work

Attached: 1524550288825.jpg (620x827, 169K)

I’m so fucking tired of not having even kissed a girl

u mad cracka?

We built this place and then grew up and got laid and shit. We just can't leave because you can never fucking leave

You wife does with me :^)

What's it like having and sharing your things with a gf? I'm 26 and never had one.

you're smart, right? fix it.

She doesn't really but she'll ask to "the mario game with the mushrooms" aka SMB1 on the Wii U occasionally

incel rage ITT
For the safety of yourselves and everyone around you, for the love of god please just HAVE SEX
PLEASE

29 tbqh. But happily married now

Splatoon

My fiance (girl) plays exclusively Zombie games and MMOs.

Attached: download (1).png (300x300, 64K)

WoW Classic And Fire Emblem 3 Houses. Before that she was obsessed with Red Dead 2 and Bloodborne

These 4 games are better than any pussy a man could ever get. Women simply are there for dick taking and then I'm back to playing video games.

Dating app? I take them to a hotel to fuck and nothing more. I go home and play more video games.

Sex is just a hunger to satisfy that's it.

Attached: 432643477856564.jpg (1000x1000, 310K)

I tried introducing one chick I dated into vidya with Dark Souls but she just kept hitting random buttons on the controller the first time she encountered an enemy. Probably should have started her off with something more simplistic like Doom

I already did user, but it just made me hate women and trannies even more, what do I do?

It's good and you feel great, but then she shows her true colors and you suffer like never before, then she hugs you and you feel good again, then she makes you feel bad again, then it loops until you die.

>These 4 games are better than any pussy a man could ever get
Nah, only one of them.

20 and i don't even fucking know anymore
kotor? not that great to replay but the first experience was amazing
stalker's fantastic even with replay value but is it my favorite?
unreal tournament? i dunno, man. something like that.

>Puerto rican co-worker I fucked revealed that she cut herself
>Wanted me to choke her

I truly knew at that moment that the female mind was different than men.

Attached: sgO41Tu.png (458x357, 226K)

She keeps you around for convenience /money. You keep her around for sex/not feeling lonely

>Mobile shit for me
Your roleplaying needs work, nonny.

stop being a fucking retarded faggot and learn to love your fellow humans
we're all stuck here together. better get used to us.

Zoo tycoon 2

Had sex 7 years ago.
Other people having sex make me seethe and I feel horny and lonely all the time but on the other hand I understand that having a gf is a massive waste of time.

Attached: 1564501971246.png (1277x771, 1.44M)

c&c

you will never be a woman

Oh shit is the new wojak out?

Come to terms with the fact that you're a fucking homo I guess

Attached: Uzaki smug.png (1244x876, 356K)

YOU JUST KNOW

But how? Having sex didn't work user

Don't really have a favorite but i enjoy devil may cry , time splitters and warcraft series

WoW, stardew valley, Persona 5, Zelda, but her favorite is Bloodborne

16, MGS3

This
Normalfags get the fuck out

Plants vs. Zombies, on her phone.

Damn, she is white... did I fuck up lads?

Just seems weird be around someone you put your dick in.
Guess I'm to used living solitarily

My gf mostly plays Overwatch and sometimes we do ERP as the characters. Her favorite is d.va x soldier 76 daddy dom. She was pissed when they randomly made soldier gay.

Battlefield 1. She's not bad either.

>Wife
Fake and gay

The sims with sex mods, not joking
Her character is white + blonde
I glanced over and her husband is a buffed up tatted black dude with the maximum dick size.

This isnt a fucking joke. She's half asian half white and she made this shit before she met me. Granted she only decorates houses but still
Pic fucking related

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (200x200, 49K)

holy fucking based, demons souls you are my nigga

>sharing your things with a gf?

You know how hard it is to find a girl with the same interest as a guy? let alone nerd masculine hobbies. You won't be sharing much in that sense.

A lover is someone that you admire and they admire you back, the type of love is similar to the one you would have with your favorite sibling, in the sense that they are supposed to be both friend and family. And of course sex and intimacy are really nice.

Attached: 1568054194969.jpg (992x1403, 133K)

When will you fuckers learn, women have no sense of loyalty.

Yeah it is weird, it's even weirder when you move together, my wife cried for months because she couldn't get used to my way of living, playing games all the time, getting high and being a "dirty" man. Then at some point she gave up on trying to change me.

You just posted a character from an anime series that is literally targeted towards girls. There you go.

>stop looking at her
>you're not good enough for her
>she's a stacy that will turn you down
>all women are whores anyway
>there isn't any women exactly like you
and just like that a whole generation is dead

Attached: .jpg (1032x1280, 44K)

And yet no girl watches it. My GF hates it.

if i had a girlfriend, i would pick out the best 10 games ever made and have her play through them. for instance, silent hill 1 and 2 and REmake for survival horror, Doom for FPS, etc. i like to think she would be blwon away by my extensive knowledge of vidya games.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oIkCBMydrz
there's more to life and love than sex
learn to give a shit about people. it's all that matters. if you find yourself on your death bed and you never came to love another in your life, you'll die full of regret and shame and malice. figure it out or die pitifully and be forgotten

14, with my cousin
Sengoku Rance

>i would pick out the best 10 games ever made
>for instance, silent hill 1 and 2 and REmake for survival horror

Attached: 1564935849815.png (749x718, 296K)

but my lover is from Yea Forums

>human extinction
why is this bad again?

Desu you should have turned her into a wholesome loving wife. My dream is to have a loving traditional, simple and sweet wife who I can go through life woth through all the ups and downs. I have nevee tried for a girlfriend and am just waiting for the day. You can't hurry love, I just wanr companionship is all. Don't care about sex.

SHE WONT STOP PLAYING RIMWORLD

I SHOWED HER FUCKING RIMWORLD AND SHE SPENDS ALL THIS TIME MAKING THESE DESIGNER FUCKING COLONIES

?

divorce her at once, she's retarded

Borderlands, point'n'click and coop rpgs with me.

she plays a game called Start an Argument While Husband is Driving

I have seen what this generation has produced and I am not happy

Sounds like Gord in from freddy got fingered.

Pokemon Go, a harry potter phone game and nothing else if it depends on her. But she's down for mario kart, crash kart and mario bros u every once in a while

You have shit taste. Girls don't like people with shit taste.

ok

Overwatch and Archeage. Nothing else. She has really bad dyslexia though so I don't blame her. If the game has no voice acting and overly relies on text she just can't play it. She really wants to play Morrowind but just can't.

He plays

Civ
Heroes III
Pokemon
Disgaea
And shit like Rune Factory, Stardew Valley, and Animal Crossing

She always played the later PSX/ps2 final fantasy games in her youth as well as dynasty warriors. Now she's hardcore into DDR. As for couch gaming She finished Cuphead on release but has regressed into shitty indie titles where you walk around looking at artsy fartsy shit now. FAR: lone sails, and the trash that was Oxenfree off the top of my head.

It's good to know Yea Forums isn't just reddit incel central. Fellow boomers still going strong with their wives and kids. Virgin failures will never know the joy of having your life sorted out and then playing whatever games you want without a care in the world

>tfw gf is a normalfag and isnt into vidya at all
Not sure if good feel or bad one

Attached: 1453768223244.jpg (469x505, 43K)

The absolute state of Yea Forums. Nigger, your dad left before you were born. You don't even know what a relationship looks like.

looks, and a feisty personality.
amiritebois?

That's a terrible feel.

My wife is far from being a normalfag, she just doesn't like losing and drops the games when she gets mad, she is currently watching Naruto

she used to play pokemon, zelda, animal crossing, also bought 100+ games and played some for 10 minutes before never playing it again

now she left me btw

16 and its a tie between Halo 3 and Supreme Commander 2

If you truly think that why not lead by example and kill yourself.

17. Been regretting it ever since.
Pikmin 2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Xbox port)

>even fake black men scare wh*tey
LOL

I dunno how most girls are but mine is cool with pretty much anything I share with her, so I often watch stuff that she likes when she's around too. I enjoyed being cuddled up with her and her watching me play Kingdom Hearts 3 when it came out.

19, she turned into a bulldyke SJW after she broke up with me. I was very proud to ruin her so much she was removed from the genepool. I ended up swinging right back to a goth tradthot several years later.

Lineage 2

she loves fortnite and minecraft also k-pop and fujoshit

We've played human fall flat and then she played it with one of her girlfriends. She also liked the uncharted series that I haven't bothered to finish.
She likes to watch more than play, more specifically she likes third person (Soulsborne, RDR2, Witcher etc) but doesn't care to watch first person stuff like ow, battlefield (not that I've played that in a long time RIP), most spooky games she doesn't like either, but she doesn't like horror movies either.
Also likes puzzle games like Talos, witness etc.

Attached: 1559787127812.jpg (770x595, 51K)

>Yea Forums is pretty much the only thing thats been constant in my life
Feels great huh

>wife

Came here to post this. Fuck normalfags. Go back to Facebook or Instagram

I have a husband instead
He plays horror games and jrpgs

Being a loner reject future shooter isn't a pre req to shit post on Yea Forums. You'll grow up one day, maybe, lil zoom zoom.

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 68K)

I’m numb to the insults at this point.
Just patiently waiting for the day when technology has progressed enough so I can get myself a VR or robo waifu.

Would co-op with

for wut porpose did you feel the need to specify?

I said fuck off. Listen, dumbass. Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you be “dicking down a hoe” or something?

Bomberman 64, Nintendoland(specifically Luigi’s Ghost Mansion and the Animal crossing game, we used to get hammered with our friends and play it in college, it was awesome), and Mortal Mombat X are the only games in existence that she likes.

Blood and doom 2

nah just kidding

girls who play video games are mentally ill.

Because I don't have a wife and the OP asked about wives. Yet my post is more ontopic than most replies in this thread so it's fine I think.

Yea Forums is a normalfag board take your critical autism to [r9k]

did it trigger you

The best

>I wanted to put a penny in the machine to get my tenchy fix
>but im better than most of the people here so its okay
>^:)

Wives aren't some kind ladys that will take care of you, they're leeches you probably only have because you were young and marriage was pushed on you.

I have both and ive been here for longer than 90% of you spergs
Deal with it

Attached: 1567643271674.png (500x375, 265K)

spergs have deluded themselves with the idea that being a "non-normie" means being a complete failure and outcast

the truth is disgusting shut in weebs are just another virulent form a normie can take

Did you really hate my post so much that you felt the need to react like this?

Is sex a meme?

>Inb4 have sex

Not married, but my girlfriend plays Destiny pretty exclusively. She occasionally plays through a AAA game like Assassins Creed or Diablo. We have the opposite taste in games but I always like spending time with her.

This.
I think there's more normiezzzzzuhh here than incels at the moment.

could just very well be that ive fallen for such a dastardly, oh so delicately placed, and devious scheme crafted up by a top internet mastermind

They're literal NPCs

got nothing else going on, just wanted to mock you.

could be, either way you are a retard

thx doc

Bejeweled, zuma, etc.

Diablo 3 on Switch with me.

do you but also vacuum your place

>normal day, often don’t think about girls or relationships
>see the cutest girl ever at my campus
>realize she’s probably been with 100 guys, got BLACKED, and is also a chad side piece
>day is ruined, terrible mood.
Probably won’t get over it till tomorrow.

try 5'5"

What if you were here before you got married?

Try it and find out

>DUDE just wash your face

So it’s a meme, got it chad.

Mostly Silent Hill and older horror/action games.

then you should have known better than to get married.

>Gets accused of rape

T-Thanks user

Or we could find some kind of...final solution for you.

try not being a creep next time

>dude just be more attractive

You idiots don't even know what that word means

>muh sekrit club no normies (AKA anyone with a better social status than me) allowed
This is how you sound right now

Attached: IMG_20190917_055737.jpg (1124x944, 55K)

it's literally that easy

>wife
>fiancee
>girlfriend

Attached: 1497296700356.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

>there are anons in this thread right now that don't want to play Vidya with their children
Saddening

Came here to post this.
"You're here forever" really means forever.

>he drew the genetic shortstraw

lmao blame your parents

its like I'm really on facebook right now

My wife plays TW3 (didn't want to play 1 and 2 for some reason), Zelda games, Resident Evil games, and she loves those old 2D sonic games. I can't count how many times we had to buy the same old Sonic platformers on every new console when it would come out for virtual console. Women seem to really like classic sonic games.

Attached: klghjnjgfnjgkdbkgsn.jpg (1280x1463, 220K)

fuck off back to r9k then

dem Saddening
starring adam sandler as the lowly user
and adam sessler as the tranny wressler

When is he coming back from mootxico T.T

make me

She's playing through Astral Chain right now. She says it's okay

SOURCE

Black Harpoon
its a feature film by netflix

go back
your kind has shit up the rest of the internet, you won't fuck this place up too

>See a cute girl
>First thought is her getting pounded by sixty niggers
user I have some bad news for you

I'm going to be honest with you, sex isn't some life changing super event that'll change your life, and even when you do have it unless it's with someone that you love it's comparable to masturbating, however when it is with someone you love it's pretty fucking great physically and emotionally, it's the emotional connection and intimacy with someone you like that makes it great in my opinion.

Attached: 1568879707852.jpg (728x729, 200K)

ass way too big

I do
And I blame women as well for the future that will come to them.

Fire Emblem, otome visual novels she calls trash but keeps doing every route for, FF14 when there's new story content and Rune Factory. She says Harvest moon and animal crossing are boring as shit.

I got her MHW for the anniversary of the day we started dating. We just started playing together last night on steam, she's picking it up quick.

RIP
she was too beautiful for this world

Because running to the right and jumping occasionally is easy as fuck?

Attached: 12.jpg (1108x1108, 153K)

Naw it's fine, tho it is at the maximum size in proportion before it starts getting bad

smart and bright pickle rick

>it's the emotional connection and intimacy with someone you like that makes it great in my opinion
this explains the waifu phenomenon, it's a fallback since i gave up looking for an emotional connection IRL

keep crying about how Yea Forums isn't your secret club anymore incels

That's really hard, but I really like symphony of the night.

It never was, but we had containment boards for you normie faggots

BotW, Stardew Valley, Rune Factory, My Time At Portia, WoW, Baba is You and FFXIV as of late.

godiwishthatwereme.jpg

How does one fall in love?
I've never felt that way about another human being in my life. I don't know how.

16, and Rez

It isn't a world shattering life changing event, but it's extremely important you actually have it and understand what the appeal is but also it's not a big deal. The longer you go without it the more it becomes built up and the focus of your entire life.

Nice list btw

I would also like an answer to this question. Sure, I find myself attracted to certain individuals, but how can you tell when it's love or not?

nah

Love at first sight is bullshit. Find someone you like hanging out with, and hang out more. Express romantic interest over time and then intimacy grows over time. Be nice to them, and for God's sake stand up for yourself.

She plays almost no games at all. She logged into my gachashit for me to collect while I was in the hospital after I gave birth. Besides that all I've really known her to play are simple gimmick games on handhelds like brain-trainer stuff, and Mario Party when I have friends over.

Attached: 1568402123003.png (680x679, 166K)

What's the context?

sims, animal crossing, and other typical girl shit. I streamed Anno 1800 for her the other day and she really wanted to try it but I think that would be too much management for her

14 if you count butt stuff otherwise 17. I fucking love tf2

I'm 30 and never had sex or gf.

Its awesome. I play BoTW with my daughters and watch them play Paw Patrol

based gacha addicted stacey

>it's extremely important you actually have it
>it's not a big deal
I'll never understand you people. You seem to believe telling others to have sex will fix lives.

Shitty fucking mods allowing a Facebook thread

17, she was hot and clingy as fuck I'm glad I ended it with her first because that bitch has 3 kids between 2 guys now. Favorite game is MGS3 I guess

dare I even ask

love is a perceived effort of both parties to compromise and care for each other despite adversity
if you are willing to do such things for another person you could claim you love them
love isn't a spiritual binding factor, rather a realistic biological process.

Is that you Taigafag?

Dyke that hangs around certain /vg/ generals. Got pregnant from in-vitro and gave birth to triplets.

What spells can you cast?

It's not that hard to comprehend at all, you'll stop being an obsessive pathetic fuck if you actually have it and realize it's not worth basing your entire personality around.
Until you have it though you will never shake the obsession.
Have sex is advice you should follow.

the virgin millennial Yea Forums user versus the chad zoomer Yea Forums user

pikmin 2 is the greatest game of all time

Attached: F1ECE878-435D-4999-AFC9-32930F7956AE.jpg (1024x738, 104K)

The Sims 4, all Kingdom Hearts games, all Tomb Raider games, GTAV, Nintendogs+Cats, all Pokémon games, CK2, Broken Sword, all Monkey Island games and Zelda OoT/MM. Also likes to play scary RPGs such as The Crooked Man and Mogeko Castle. That’s it.

Depression.

Attached: 6881C064-F788-4566-B536-7D8A59480C61.jpg (513x307, 41K)

my GF plays Rayman Origins and Jet Set Radio

>demon souls
>no dark souls 3
holy based

Attached: 0FACEAA1-A700-4C0B-BCAD-B7D19B0E92B7.jpg (750x422, 161K)

I put all of my points into speech craft and nothing else.

Attached: 7C5F154D-CFBB-4163-9014-724ED96E283C.jpg (500x373, 36K)

Attached: hhhhaetheth.png (766x554, 22K)

Her tastes are a mixed bag. Lately she's been playing nintendo games and she's waiting for Death Stranding and Cyberpunk.

>what is cable management?

I lost mine at 14 but I found out she took pity on me and I gave up because I have no redeeming qualities. It was all a lie the love was a lie. I am I lie.
Max Payne

this, and based.

silent hill

scream at the kids, endlessly stuff your face with garbage and constantly cry until you fall asleep 2: electric boogaloo

help. i just don't want her to cry anymore

Just sort out your problems and talk to her.

You're all fucking cancerous, both sides.

start slipping some NyQuil in the food or maybe therapy.

Is that Ian Curtis?

mobile games. only mobile games

Attached: Blue.jpg (720x720, 111K)

Based, normalfags need to fuck off.

Nah. I already accepted way back when I was like 13 that I'll never have sex. I feel pretty ok.

Yeah. It's trash, overall worse than masturbation. Blowjobs are alright though.
>b-but sex is great when you love the person and there's an emotional connection and it's purely passionate
Only kissless virgins are gullible enough to believe that shit.

gf of 4.5 years plays new vegas, darkest dungeon and most recently long dark

only a insecure person trying to look cool on an anonymous image board would say something like this. No one here knows who you are. It's ok to be yourself.

I prefer cuddling to sex

Lower end patrician.

The best answer is cuddling while sitting

mainly cell phone games. we play words with friends when we are at work during the day. we each get 1 hour to do a word, so a game generally lasts 3-4 days. its something nice that we can do together, even though we are apart

i prefer french handholding in public. its extremely lewd in the handholding crowd, but 99.9999% of people dont know that we are even being lewd in public, and that makes it extra hot

I'm just putting my opinion out there because I've never seen anyone with the same experience.
I feel like the victim of an elaborate troll.

In bed my girlfriend pushes me away and kicks me when I try to cuddle with her. Why? All she seems to care about is having sex and then just going to sleep.

She likes stuff like VNs, Danganronpa type stuff, and whatever co-op stuff we can play like Monster Hunter or Borderlands. Also sometimes MMOs.

Why do people have this notion that making a shitty ms paint about what you dont like is always funny

High test girl with low test male

GF loves Animal Crossing and Mario Kart

Real question v/ why is it so easy to talk to my mom about dumb shit and real shit than it is to talk to a random woman? I don't get it?

Underrated post

Stop being black

She plays Tales series, Persona, Harvest Moon (and other farming games), Wow, Smash, Skyrim, Zelda, GTA, tried Dark Souls but didn't like it (but likes the story). Too squeamish for horror games, so she watches Let's Play instead

Rate my wife's gaming taste

Attached: 1565628294671.jpg (1366x768, 242K)

Instagram. Women who indulge in men's hobbies are usually turbo sluts.

Literal exact opposite to me. I feel more comfortable talking to random women than I do talking to my mother. My mother is more like an investor than a parent

Such is the curse of being a grown-up.

this is some serious cope for your boring/vapid gf

guild wars 2 on the regular, and adventure/puzzle games every now and then, like myst, tlj, syberia, stuff like that

I dated a series of "gamer girls" and it was always a fucking disaster

now I'm married to a normie and it's great, video games are a mistake

>wanting to marry a used up whore who's gotten creampied by all her "friends" because she plays your man baby toys
>not wanting a boring, virgin wife
That'll be a YIKES from me, senpai

>virgin
HE DOESN'T KNOW OH NO NO NO

anyone who'd rather fuck a virgin has clearly never had their cock inhaled by a seasoned slut, virgins are a fucking pain

Husband hates videogames, so he's basically a woman. Anyway he really likes civ 4, old sega genesis games, and dawn of war dark crusade.

Wife? I never even kissed a girl

I'm here to stay nigger
open borders for Yea Forums

I made my gf lick my balls earlier Bros. She didn't want to but I just kept saying "get on your knees, come here" and she did, then she got horny while sucking on them. I didn't think I was the type to mold a girl, but it felt good.

Mine absolutely adores Hollow Knight and recently finished it for the second time.
We recently started playing Conan Exiles together.
Because of Hollow Knight she now wants to play Dark Souls so I'm going to help her get started with that in the weekend.

13, a link to the past

based noghand

when i had my girlfriend, she used to play bloodborne, FF7, Undertale, Terraria, Shadow of War, she used to be a lol player, she was diamond 5 i think, until she inevitably found out the game was toxic for her mental health, and dropped it entirely

if you dont have a social group to confide in you should consider yourself lucky that you live in an age where you have a place like this to fall back on for social interaction and be grateful of your fellow anons instead of being bitter towards them, they choose to stick around and put up with your shit, you can be sure as hell no one else will

Attached: 1489267906_0004(2).gif (303x350, 106K)

>wife

where do you think we are?

I think mods are crying too many ch to delete this thread.

Nu-Yea Forums

She mostly plays Collect-a-thons like Spyro, Hat in Time, Yooka Laylee. She also beat Days Gone because she likes zombie. I bought her REmake but she got bored with it.

so underage console obsessed faggot which means still no wife

fuck normalfags

Attached: melonpan normalfags.jpg (1200x1520, 281K)

youtu.be/8Y7l8PKZj-w

My gf plays the sims 3 in my lap

How?

Mouse Utopia Experiment makes posts like this nightmare fuel.

24 and I regret it,
Dark Messiah

FFXIV
shoot me

go back to your safe space board incels

why do girls love sims games so much?

I like them too, but I'm not very manly as it is.

I lived like this for a solid 6 years and its pretty good I can't lie.

I outgrew it though, and once I was quite robust and happy with my lifestyle it got kinda lonely after a while. I had friends, tons of skype whores, and occasionally a real lady but after a while, once the clock hit 11 pm and I was just kinda sitting there alone playing smash bros online for the billionth time loneliness would creep in.

Now I live with my girlfriend and we are going strong. We play nintendo and steam games together. I still have time to play games on my own as well. If I am ever single that is ok i'll survive but I sure do love my honey bunny.

None. The closest is when we're sitting in the room and both on phones, I'll go to my PC and start playing and without fail she starts wanting to talk.
If I want to know how her day is, I usually break out the laptop.

see

>Mororroc
wot?
based mentality you got there though. im not trying to seed up some random bitch and have years of payments to make either.

>21
>super smash bros 4 wiiU (fuck y'all its good t.zelda main)

The thing about sex is that sex is ultimate a very bad experience when you start out and its easy to get discouraged. The truth is you need to drown a lot in order to learn how to swim. Sex can be actually quite enjoyable it just takes a lot of effort to discover what works and what dosen't. Don't worry and try your best its ok to make mistakes just use protection!

based

normalfags mentality

>At what age did you lose your virginity
I was /ss/'d when I was 12.
>favorite game
Guilty Gear even though I'm shit at it. Castlevania 3 is a close 2nd.

Attached: 1566436032169.gif (260x188, 186K)

Are you a child, because you sound like one.
>You won't fuck this place up too!!!!
this is the biggest indicator that you haven't been here for longer than 3 years, this place has been irredeemably shit for the past 6 - 7 years, just because you can't get pussy doesn't mean me who's been here for 10+ years has to go anywhere.

That renuzit is running dangerously dry, better buy a replacement soon

17 and a toss up between MHW, Patapon and DMC3

Attached: 1512350620541.jpg (208x248, 20K)

She likes to play with darmond's bbc while i watch in the corner.

Shes been playing RP servers on Neverwinter Nights and Transformice

shut the fuck up Ruggarell

My girlfriend plays Persona/SMT/Fire Emblem/etc.

She likes RPGs, and she enjoys playing on higher difficulties.

But the fujo in her makes her love Fire Emblem, she's playing on Maddening rn.

Bruh, you literally have 2 inch dick that we all saw. Who the fuck are you trying to scam into thinking you actually had sex? Even if you managed to lure some woman into the bed, she would literally fucking die of laughter just from the sight of your micro dick.

Is she hot? She sounds really unattractive.

She's slightly above average on a normal scale.

She's great though, and I hope to put a ring on that shit.

my gf plays mobile mostly but also likes console normie stuff. she really likes playing mordhau pve on my pc and just slicing hordes of dudes down. the joy she gets from that is a little worrying kek

Attached: 1553593710887.png (1447x1080, 494K)

She plays a ton of Minecraft and Stardew Valley. I got her the Mana collection since she liked the GBA game, and I hope she likes the Link's Awakening remake since she loved the original.

She plays weird Korean dating simulators. And she'll be like This is SOON LIM, he's cute and young and has beautiful hair unlike you"

I just call her a fag and tell her to play some real video games.

Attached: 1563403801183.jpg (400x497, 63K)

I guess it comforts you thinking nobody on this site has any kind of social bonds?
You go boy! Everybody here is a virgin just like you! And you are prettier and smarter than all of them!

And here I was thinking it from some cuckfaggots tumblr.

My wife and i have coop'd lotr war in the north like 20 times.

Xcom and Darkest Dungeon.

Based
Is oneechan bara any good? I saw it's on sale on Steam

Introduce her to RimJobWorld, the mod

Play it together. Narrate for her nigga. It'll be cute and bond building.

>gym
>helping anyone

Attached: comment_lavRAzgEBXeH73Pnch1bi9lJvuldet00.jpg (500x610, 45K)

You will never be welcome here

Real oldfags don't say they have "been here longer then X"

you must be lost

Incels are just a meme right? Like they arent real?

check it out yourself

The "incels don't exist because everyone can fuck a hooker" argument is bullshit. You might as well say "there are no incels because anyone can rape".

she used to play age of empires as a kid, and the sims, i've now made her play minecraft and dark souls, she's been obsessed over those two also.

You don't belong here, faggot.

Jesus, the amount of negative replies to this really shows how far Yea Forums has fallen. Once upon a time a thread like this would have died without replies or been saged. Now here it is with almost 400 replies.

Attached: 1527105098598.jpg (367x459, 41K)

>rape is the same as a hooker
Wew thats some fucking logic you got there

I've been here since '07 and I often wonder what became of the original elders.

Things were different back then. We didn't have all these hall monitors and whiny nannying leftist weirdos from plebbit.

Attached: 1568808978657.png (323x570, 214K)

Neither are legitimate ways of getting laid anyway and they don't count for losing virginity.

DMCV, she's still working on that Dante BP.
personally I think BP is pretty lazily designed and would have thrown in the towel long ago

Incel is a buzzword invented to shame straight guys for having sex less frequently than polyamorous degenerate homosexuals.

OG here that even went to the Dragoncon panel. Still no wife. Go away normie

Fucking a hooker 100% counts as losing your virginity. Wtf is wrong with you?

She plays Crash Bandicoot

Attached: 1568532002467.jpg (735x735, 189K)

These threads make me sad. I've had girlfriends before and hell I was the one to break it off with most of them but I still haven't been laid so I relate way more to the "incels" everyone makes fun of than I do to anyone else

Tell that to people that it's how you lost it and everyone will mock you forever.

She plays mobile games, but other than that, she’ll occasionally play a lego game like Jurassic Park or Harry Potter. She also played Spyro reignited when I first got it.

Terraria, the binding of isaac, bayonetta, gonna get astral chain tomorrow,

You seem very insecure. Id be more than excited to tell people i lost my virginity to a hooker. Literally no shame.

People will look for any reason to feel superior to their fellow man. Life is all just one big cope

This is true

Your mileage may vary. If you like fast paced action games like DMC and Bayo, you'll love it. It has the same mechanics as those plus character switching. If you can get past the designs and the dumb story you'll be good.

Sex won’t change you. The only difference with being a virgin is that you’ll likely be nervous and won’t know what to do your first time or two. By the way, how exactly do you have a gf and not fuck her? Seems foreign to me.

I don't want the insult of paying what literally everyone else is getting for free but without the attraction and lust involved. Hookers also can't be 16 years old.

She plays a lot of FiveM RP and writes Lua scripts for her server. Other than that mostly Dead By Daylight.

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>start getting self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not even a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably just another virgin shitposter trying to get me angry
>get angry anyways
How do I get over this? God fucking damn it. I'm 22 and my dad is putting pressure on me to lose it. I still live at home and depend on my parents and they know I'm not bringing any girls over. He's started calling me "Virgy" in public and around my friends instead of referring to me by my real name. It's getting annoying.

Attached: 1487263394876.jpg (427x427, 78K)

dragons dogma

>He's started calling me "Virgy" in public and around my friends
just move out, that's crossing a serious line

I lost interest in all of em before I had a chance to do anything. A few of them got really mad about it, too. The problem is that my standards are too high I guess; I'm too awkward and weird to attract anyone above my league and when I do, they tend to be the ones to break it off

All I want to know is where everyone keeps finding these gf's who are into vidya and anime. I'm about to graduate uni without having met a girl worth a damn and I feel like I'd have an easier time discarding thoughts and emotions around relationships. I'm inclined to not believe any of you actually have a gf since you also claim to have an 8+ in dick and 300k starting job in Math: The Company.

Attached: 1469215741829.png (354x313, 252K)

>400+ replies normalfag blogposting thread
ebin

Show your dad who's boss by shaving and crossdressing so you can marry a man richer and more successful than him or at the very least leech off his money for awhile

It might not, but it's a huge indication of your quality of life. My bigger problem anyway is the fact that I have 0 friends because nobody wants to associate with someone who looks like he belongs in a list of registered sex offenders and has a voice of a dying child rapist.

Oh, I see. Well you seem like a good guy. Don’t pull dat trigga until you find find a girl you like if that’s what’s important to you.

Thanks, user. That helped a bit

Zelda like all gamer girls.

I don't have a wife
or do I?

Attached: 1568313695266.jpg (613x1573, 153K)

He looks thing is unfortunate, but I see ugly dudes all day with girlfriends. Also, remember that you are your own critic. The friends thing is also a bummer, but friends can be quite easy to make if you have a general interest in people. If you fucking hate people, then you should be happy being more of a loner. Regardless, if sex is something you desire, friends are pretty important in achieving that.. though, not an absolute deal breaker. And having sex is absolutely not an indicator towards the quality of life a person is having. That is absolutely ridiculous.

If you're mooching off your parents at 22, your dad has the right to call you whatever the fuck he wants, virgy. You're a failure and he knows it, he's trying to motivate you the good old fashioned way by insulting you until you do something about it, but apparently for you that's just coming onto Yea Forums and crying about it. You're a disappointment. And a virgin.

Holy fuck I suck at typing. Sorry I’m a bit buzzed, but I’m just trying to give honest advice. I meant “the instead of “he”.. there’s probably other typos in there somewhere. It’s ok

If you know you look like a sex offender, take steps to change it. You probably don't even look that bad, might just be the way you carry yourself in public.

I am physically incapable of having friends. I used to try getting back in touch with old contacts but then everything seemed fine for 3 days or so with each before they all would start ghosting me and never read or respond to my messages anymore, even when I borrowed shit off someone and wanted to give it back. Until I ran out of all these contacts at least.

Stop being dramatic, faggot.
>I am PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE of having friends
Get the fuck out of here, this kind of attitude is why people don't like you more than your looks or your voice. Sounding like a fucking emo kid from the 2000s over here.

Call of Duty (Zombies specifically)
Trackmania
She's also down for horror games if I pull one up for her

that's about it

Stop sounding like a mindless platitude spewing normalfag
>I act exactly in real life as I do online
I guess nobody ever posts shit they'd never say in real life online, what does it say about all the people here

I don’t think you are incapable, perhaps you just made the wrong friends. Did you even like these friends, or were you just desperate to prove to yourself and others that you were capable of having friends and a social life? If you didn’t care for them, but befriended them only for that, people can sense it. You have to find like minded people, which is so easy these days with the internet and things.

Bullshit. Nothing can fix your facial structure. People tell me "hurr you probably smell" I actually shower more than the average person and people just called me gay for that in high school.

Yeah but even if you don't say that shit in real life, you're clearly feeling it because you're saying it anonymously where it won't get back to you. And if that's how you feel, even if you don't go around moping and saying that you can't find friendship, that attitude will bleed over into what you do say, as well as nonverbal communication. I'm trying to help you out here, you're the one without friends.

People call me gay now, and always get surprised when they see my girlfriend.

I dunno what it is that sets off people's gaydar but whatever, I'll have that revelation years later during an ayahuasca trip

Nobody cares faggot. Move on. nu/v/ is perfectly fine. Sorry people can't relate to no having a partner you fucking nerd.

Ugly-ass people can find friendship, even love. If you don't believe me, just look at the southern United States. Also, are you underage and still in high school? If not, stop acting like a fucking victim with meaningless shit.

>implying the original Yea Forumsirgins ever left
>implying that they just don't lurk more now because of all the faggotry
>implying

>all these larping incels ITT
this board is beyond pathetic

LE EBIN VIRGIN Yea Forums CULTURE

The fuck did you say to me?

Attached: 1453069349225[1].png (400x417, 120K)

kill me pete

we've got a live one

It's not just being ugly but looking inhumanely creepy. You don't want to hang out with someone who looks like someone who'd rape you.

Based post but you still don't own Ys 8 you fucking nigger.

She's a fujo as in she ships boys together and reads yaoi? What the fuck is the appeal.

Why to put "melonpan" in the file name? Sorry to ask, I'm a brainlet.

Sounds like you're in a rough place. Try to move out as soon as you can - even if it's with a friend or something. Maybe work on become a tradesmen or working a craft if you're finding difficulty working service or other jobs. Build up yourself before you burn yourself out chasing relationships with others. And trust me on this: if you're not in a good place, you won't find a fulfilling relationship with other human beings that you desire. Take it one step at a time.

The worst part is how they blatantly expose themselves by talking about their IRL experiences, but there's so many of them at this point that they all just think its okay.

That's unironically bullying and not good for your mental health, and I don't mean that in a feel-good hippy liberal way, that's literally shitty and uncalled for

She's been staying away from games lately to do social life with her friends, which is a lot more fulfilling to her. But last game she enjoyed was A Hat in Time, which I got her as a birthday gift.

My wife plays Classic WoW and stardew valley

Attached: 1455237890248.jpg (640x480, 261K)

Melon bread is fucking awesome. Ate it every day during my 3 week stay in Japan. Swallowed it with obligatory CC Lemon too which is the soft drink of gods.

Okay, here's something that Yea Forums can actually answer:
What games does your Mom play, Yea Forums?

>being proud of pissing away your life consuming product for amusement that other people have produced for you instead of working towards building enduring works and relationships with other humans

Attached: 1525112296176.png (401x362, 379K)

Funny thing is a lot of them will also vehemently support the political / economic systems that have literally driven their life into despair.

17 and currently crash bandicoot 2 (PS1)

Anything that isn't difficult to pick up, or competitive multiplayer.
She plays a lot of Minecraft and unmodded Bethesda games apart from some QoL mods I installed for her.
She's been playing a lot of RDR2 recently as well, she likes the online.

Attached: Apple_Pupper.webm (408x720, 386K)

It's the guy in the picture

She doesn't have any hobbies, not even TV, she just gossips with my aunties, or goes shopping with my sisters.
She used to play videogames with me when I was younger.

>nearing the big 500 now
What are your thoughts now bruh? You feel like you don't belong here anymore?

fpbp, fuck Reddit/ResetEra

based centrist being more cancerous than everyone combined

Mario Kart, flavour of the month indieshit and for some unknown reason DMC. That's it.

Attached: DSCN8200.jpg (4608x3456, 2.89M)

You know the type of person who that pic symbolizes, is the type that fucking hates Pepe and Wojak, right? Dumb redditor

I posted this because it sounded funny in my head and the thread was on page 10 with no replies so I thought it'd be funny on its own, and I come back to a bunch of unwanted, hostile (You)s
I just wanted to have fun.

Attached: 1409814.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Sly Cooper
Animal crossing
Pokemon
Smash bros
Kingdom Hearts
Random games at the barcade near us
Virtually any collectathon game

I'm sure something will come along to replace this shithole eventually... right?

Hey 27 year old here and I need some help moving out of California.
I can barely make ends meat and I’m living at my parents house but I just want to move on and not feel like a parasite riding off the coattails of my parents. Is there anyway to actually make a decent living in California or am I doomed to stay here. I have little money saved up and it feels like I’m getting nowhere fast. It partly the reason I don’t go out on dates because I don’t want them to know I still live with my parents. I’m training to be an electrician so I’ll have that at least. I know this is off topic but I just wanted some help.
Also video games.

Attached: 5873341B-D495-4ACD-ADCC-553F13392213.png (700x1000, 1.36M)

Based

Based

dumb faggot bullshit that I bully her about every now and then.

Attached: 1528396069103.jpg (684x529, 76K)

My wife primarily obsesses over weeb rpgs and strategy games. Her favorite games are Skies of Arcadia, Baten Kaitos, and GrimGrimoire so take that as you will.

She usually keeps up with most jrpg releases even though we're both getting old as fuck and she's admitted that she can't relate to the games as much (she hated Persona 5).

For phone games she plays Azur Lane and just got through marrying Essex.

I give her taste a 3/10. :^)

Attached: 1557332207655.jpg (319x319, 9K)

>wife
I'll assume you mean the twitch girl I beta orbit. She plays league.

Gym is short people cope.

Wtf I love your wife now. Except for her shit taste in not liking person 5. Can't wait to fill her with white genes.

>thinking those are organic replies
Lmao this place gets worse by the second.

>shit taste in not liking person 5
Go play a real megaten.

>Ugh, you guys are incels

Attached: TheAverageTranny.png (514x679, 522K)

that's because it is okay. What's normal has changed for years on Yea Forums, just like it always does with society itself. That's why people are literally always fucking complaining about how the site has 'changed' or 'gone to shit'.

It's always been shit.

Attached: 1560261445697.jpg (720x794, 117K)

Women are whores, I don't have a wife. Why would I want to spend my life around an inferior creature, there is no one better than me so I'd rather spend time by myself.

Holy newfag

Oh please. "Enduring works" like what exactly? Who gives a rat's ass if anyone remembers what you did in 100 years (not likely) or even 1000 (way, way less likely). You'll just be another name on a park bench or a bolded word in a textbook at best. And that's still not even a drop in the bucket when you consider how long even mankind has been around, let alone the planet or the universe. That shit doesn't matter and chasing it is in vain. Do what makes you happy, that's the only thing that actually matters.

Introduce her to Azur Lane user, my wife loves it. You're literally collecting ship girls

She loved Persona 2 and 3 though. Number 4 wasn't grimdark enough for her although she liked Naoto, and by the time she played 5 she was too old to give a fuck about the characters (although she agreed that almost everything else had been improved). She prefers Strange Journey and Digital Devil Saga because she's a grimdark faggot

this desu
normies OUT

This

lmao kys incel

>INCEL INCEL INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL
the resetera invasion is real

This I’m so tired of normals trying to guilt trip me. I enjoy vidya, leave me alone

Mobileshit as well. Can women into games?

she's a keeper

>falling for the girlfriend jew meme
ISHYGDDT