It's up

it's up

Attached: codmw.png (960x540, 1.45M)

Attached: Call of Duty®_ Modern Warfare® - Open Beta_20190915155017.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Attached: Call of Duty®_ Modern Warfare® - Open Beta_20190915191227.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

can i play with rtx already?

When do the console tears start rolling in?

Whoa. Its out already?

>pre-ordering cod

Oh cool I'll give it a t-
>battlenet
yikes

why the fuck does the game look blurry as fuck?

the pc beta?

Pc and 360
Ps tommorrow

Why dont you try loading it up yourself instead of looking at compressed images and videos retard

I dusted off my bloodborne machine just to try it

its free right? i could just install rn and play?

Maybe when it hits open beta I'll try it on pc

>Cod being ANOTHER mag dump simulator.
YAWN.

You don’t have to use your bloodbornestation, theres crossplay. I’m hoping once the pc playerbase dies you can still play with console players if you use a controller. Hopefully you can play with people who chose to match with the same input type only even if they didnt set up their cod account.

Ye boi thought it was friday for pc but it looks like i can start it up now
These fags are making me update windows tho

Who cares, it looks exactly like the same shit they've done ten times already.

Tomorrow's free. Today is only for pre orders

I am playing it you fucking idiot shill

Isn't it available to everyone on playstation and only those who preordered for the other two?

I care, I’m going to enjoy some matches today and theres nothing you can do. Stay eternally assblasted over cod.

Yesterday's garbage is today's gold considering thanks to the current state of the industry.

So was botw, you think zoomers care?

What are you even talking about then? Would you like to elaborate? Post your settings

open beta in ~7 hours

as the years go on I've come to appreciate the yearly AAA fps as a game literally everyone gets. There's always people to play with and thanks to post launch production new stuff is always being added.
I still love my classics but their player count only gets smaller with each year.

Name one in 6 years.

FUCK COD!!! COD IS SOOO GAY
am i cool yet bros?

Hold on i can make it more tryhard

FUCK COD SO GAY SO GAY I LOVE DOOM DUDE DOOOOOM IS SOOOOOO FUCKING EPIC RIP AND TEAR AM I COOL YET?

tomorrow? it says 21-23 of september

When does the beta start for people that didn't pre-order?

lol

>200 ping
>no gaem
Wtf bros, is the game dead yet ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-200213_Gallery.jpg (1080x1876, 874K)

why does it looks graphically worse than blops4?

Who exactly hurt you this much to be so consumed by imaginary discussions weeks later?

why are you lol'ing at me

>When you blow the budget on a $600 projector and can't buy a screen or sound system
>When you get a projector that has 50+ms of delay

Attached: no.gif (478x268, 845K)

BO4 is genuinely the ugliest CoD this generation.

SHOOTAN GAEMZ!!

Attached: 1544013757606.jpg (588x823, 66K)

Which is it? The main complain that people had was it was not Zelda enough. Now you say it is the same as the past... You retards are sending mixed signals.

If this was true we would be playing CoD every year. We aren't.

The latency is actually really really good.
It's also pretty neat to watch anime on a 100 inches screen, and chicks love to watch movies on the big screen ;) ;) ;)

The issue people have with this one is exactly that it IS NOT about shooting non stop.

Although I do admit if you are bad at fps and slow you should avoid them in general, because only a few old people slow paced games have any population after a week. Arma, Squad, Project Reality, etc.

Is there a way to play the beta without preording. Like making a battle.net account in another region?

Will there be some similar Twitch shilling thing like last year with BO4, where'd you get early access without pre-ordering by watching one of the big streamers play it for 1 hour?

You can download the beta right now, but open beta is in like 2 days or something.

i'm excited about this game
especially about campaign
if it turns out decent i want to be one of the cool kids who saw it coming before it released

>it's up
well take it back down

>hyped for ping shooters in 2019
Normies never cease to amuse me.

Attached: have sex.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

>it looks exactly like the same shit they've done ten times already
but it doesn't
and everybody with a pair of eyes can see that

Don't mean to sound like a shill but gun animations look pretty gud.

>Big maps suck
>literally can't see anyone
>they brought back the minimap
It's ok I guess, but not as good as I was hoping

Attached: modern warfare.png (823x864, 1.03M)

this is true
>tfw you realize cod game might be the single best game in years
that's how bad it is

should I get it when it comes out on console or pc? because when Ive play cod on pc before it doesnt feel right

get it on what you want instead of memeing about it

i don't know about that but old cod games were made for xbox live (at least the multiplayer parts)

Why's it so blurry?

Azir sucks
Ghaza domination 20 is pure kino

How do you see your fps? Pcfag btw

I dislike cod as much as the next user, But the same can be said for most games.

60gb

>36 days till release