So was Ni No Kuni II any good?

So was Ni No Kuni II any good?

Attached: ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-23mar18.png (1600x900, 2.94M)

Yeah.

dunno but looks like weebshit so most likely no

such a retarded name

this user gives money to ecelebs.

You could fight the same areas monsters 100 times and still be under levelled. Great game

i bought a plastic straw from the trump campaign so youre correct

You can recruit and marry fellow shota.

It was fun, but make no mistake; it's basically Disney video game without the Disney logo. If you're looking for something even remotely serious, this isn't it. If you're looking for a comfy ARPG with some casual grinding at end game with all DLC, then this is for you.

I enjoyed it for what it was. But I can see why others might not. Combat consists of basic action RPG controls. Light Attack, Heavy Attack, a few special attacks / spells, roll and block.

Stopping you from grinding to be overleved is fine by me. I liked it in Lost Odyssey.

Eh.

It was cute, but it's for a younger audience. Too easy, pretty shallow.

I loved this game, city building was fun. Only thing I didn't like was the army battles, some of them were are frustrating af.

Attached: 1568563725545.jpg (600x600, 79K)

It's a game where the President of the US gets nuked on his way to a summit and is teleported to a magical yiffeland where he has to teach a gay cat how to become King of the world, what more could you possibly need to know?

I liked the army battles

If you played the launch version only, then yeah it's too easy. Op won't have that same issue.

Yes. Better than the dogshit that was Persona 5

Do yourself a favor and use cheat engine when interacting with your city/city building. Real-time mechanics have absolutely no place here or any game.

Loved the first game, couldn't get into the 2nd one at all. Character designs are worse and the story is too wacky

>Gay cat
Evan obviously likes Tani

This is what ADD looks like folks

>Straight
>With those eyelashes

Nah.

>that one fucking mission you get at the beggining and can't finish until post game and is to get some random fucker
what the fuck was the point of it?

>spend game recruiting poeple for your kingdom
>by endgame other 4 kingdoms are pretty much empty apart from store npcs, guards

the first one comes out tomorrow on pc. i'm thinking of playing it. any recommendations?

Enjoy your mindless padding, shitposter.

it was decent
get boring and repetitive pretty quick

In short, no. You can tell where they started running out of budget and had to glue together multiple plot drafts and ended up with a plot that makes absolutely no sense.