How do we fix WRPGs?

How do we fix WRPGs?

Attached: 6E6CDE0C-0CB5-4CFE-8E48-EDFD7FD36A2E.jpg (1536x2048, 600K)

By posting threads with on-topic images.

Attached: 1568120818414.png (800x840, 117K)

Where do I find a slut like this but 2D

I like to imagine that a girl dressed like this would show up at evo and win a sunday final

>lipstick extends far beyond actual lip line
This bothers me more than anything.

this would be correct is the faggot OP posted some nice 2D titties instead of some disgusting 3D slut

She was probably being fucked in the bathroom when she was applying the lipstick

Quicker, jankier combat more along the lines of Dark Messiah than Elder Scrolls. Also for more writers to realize that "very human stories" are lame and be willing to get a little more adventurous with fantasy adventures.

Attached: 1483615485193.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES TITS TITS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

Marilyn Manson, pls.

They don't need to be fixed, games like DivOS, Shadowrun HK/Dragonfall and others are showing the genre is alive and well.

With big anime tiddies

This game had such great gameplay. It makes me seethe when people talk about Skyrim having "good enough" combat and "rpgs don't need good combat" when Dark Messiah exists and is 13 fucking years old.

I wish Shadowrun wasn't so goddamn half-assed and didn't gun for the mobile market. HBS are a bunch of hacks.

>everyone should just adopt garbage TES combat
fuck no, you faggot bethesdadrone stay with your cancerous company's pretend-RPGs

girl sluts, rise up!

Did you even read his post or watch the webm you retarded cocksucker?

I said people should make combat more like Dark Messiah than Elder Scrolls, though.

She definitely got raped wearing that.

>quicker
if nothing else, this
even jrpgs are learning this lesson, look at how fast random battles in persona 5 are

Make sure every avenue can realistically complete the game, even if certain avenues can become ludicrously overpowered if a player can find the right way of it.
Balance in single player games is an absolutely ridiculous concept, and only ever serves to neuter gameplay rather than make everything viable.

This,let me fix that.

Attached: DR525ftVQAACWlyrr.jpg (745x935, 159K)