2019 I AM FORGOTTEN

2019 I AM FORGOTTEN

Attached: Doom-Eternal_Makyr_Wallpaper_1280x720-01.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FloatingHeadSyndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHvbxzTO8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hasn't even released yet.

based retard

are those angels or what?

It looks stupid.

It's so bad and so american that it's surprising that the cover doesn't have floaty heads.

too many human-like "monsters"

Yes

Attached: 1547501736582.jpg (600x699, 36K)

Really?
You don't know?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FloatingHeadSyndrome

Attached: floating-heads.gif (732x391, 1.28M)

No I didn't know. Just never paid any attention to covers of anything

Sorry, now you know.
I have tainted a pure person, I'm truly sorry.

Attached: 1568819527504.gif (500x283, 506K)

>DUDE ACTUALLY THE ANGELS AND HEAVEN IS THE BIGGEST OF EVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woah... what a piece of generic trash

don't reply to schizoposters

stupid anime poster, go die in a ditch retard

doomfags just play videogames instead of spamming the catalog with shit threads

>nu-doom
Doom 3 is better than this turd. Hell, RoE's SS btfo of nu-doom all day, every day - which is just sad

>DUDE ACTUALLY THE ANGELS AND HEAVEN IS THE BIGGEST OF EVILS!
It's just a rogue angel.

>Doom 3 is better
i agree but d44m is still great, the best game of 2016 in fact

>DOOM NEED AN INTRICATE AND GROUNDBREAKING PLOT!!!! IT'S C U R R E N T Y E A R AFTER ALL!!!!

Seething tranny, fuck off back

>IT'S OKAY IF THE PLOT IS TRYHARD GENERIC BULLSHIT; JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF AND RIP AND TEAR BRO XDD!!!!

But that article basically means that this scene, and even the snippet of it you posted, completely goes against that trope. It all looks drawn as a complete work, not photoshopped together, which already defies that trope.

I get that you think it's a dumb picture but that doesn't mean you can just call it some trope you think is dumb, just say you don't like the art style or the aesthetic

You literally just complained it didn't try hard enough. Which is it fuckface

most trannies are anime posters

2016 was just an awful year in general for vidya

and, well, being the best looking shit out of a pile of shit isn't really saying much

also when did Prey release? was it 2016 also?
i swear everything Bethesda touches turns to shit

You fucking wish redditranny. Anime website.

prey was 2017 but it wasnt the best game because hollow knight also came out in 2017

he's right and you're tranny faggot scum

you're completely missing the point of why such a technique is criticized and are failing to articulate any actual criticism without parroting and linking to things you think mean something you don't

There is nothing similar with the 2 pictures you posted nor the trope you linked, you added the fire to make it look even a little similar, I think you might be brain damaged user

why is the hud so ugly It's one of the few cases where I'd rather it had the generic "minimalistic" white ui rather than everything being some neon green

We don’t know for sure yet, they could be a red herring

>best looking shit out of a pile of shit
why does every contrarian use this sentence?

they said you can customize it a bunch, I really fucking hope that's the case because it's too much. maybe we can hope for a classic hud too

The arch angel looking dude is probably hayden.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHvbxzTO8g

>You literally just complained it didn't try hard enough
no?

lmao just check any trannies profile and you'll see they are delusional weebs
never heard of "become the waifu"? it all starts with shitty chinese cartoons

Okay so I made up with some lore: Hayden just wants more argent energy because of reasons and he realized that the fastest way to gain it is to kill demons so he somehow invented "angels" and is fueling a war between these factions (angels and demons) in order to gain more argent energy. And then he will shit talk to the doomslayer how he is stealing and wasting the demon energy from him.

you most likely have a frog or wojak avatar on steam, don't you?

>DUDE ACTUALLY THE DEMONS AND HELL ARE THE BIGGEST OF EVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woah... what a piece of generic trash

no, this is literally my profile pic
r9k trannies love pepe and femjak, you know?

Attached: 1556630636740.png (432x395, 242K)

>There is nothing similar
>Too blind to see it.
I don't expect much from Yea Forums since you're not Yea Forums, but this is below what I expected from you.

you're ugleh

what was the point of this post?

>fat/tv/irgins
sneed sneed SNEED !!!! sneed and feed chuck and suck xDD

they use floating heads because people recognize actors and will think like hey I know that and will get more interested .. but in dooms case it is just so much stuff that you cannot call them floating heads. The original and its remakes are far more similiar to your theory if you wanna cry about it but you probably wont because it is old and you like it or something

chad and uglehpilled

What was the point of this one?

You can’t even understand simple tropes, the doom image is a landscape with an angel unleashing hell’s forces and doom guy is about to face the head on, it is a coherent and whole picture, floating heads trope is not coherent it just heads

it's not that hard to understand, what's generally seen as "good" turning out to be "bad" and in control of the show is a shitty and generic twist, tho I couldn't give less of a fuck about doom, be it old doom, modded doom or nu-doom