Why

why

Attached: dmc2.png (212x172, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHTNFQf911c
youtube.com/watch?v=lcvw1E0Mcac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Dante is coming on Smash Ultimate

Never played a DMC game before. Why does everyone hate 2? Or is this just a thing Yea Forums does where they hate something that’s actually good like RE4?

Because some dumbshits will buy it, just like they bought DMC4.

It was basically made in 6 months.

2 is still a good DMC game.

Because you switchtards will pay for anything

Capcom has been pulling a massive jew move with their Switch ports. First selling Resident Evil separately while the other consoles get a cheaper bundle, now this instead of the HD collection.

why not? bad games can exist, too.

>if people only buy 1 and eventually 3 they'd pay the same as the rest paid for the entire HD collection ($40)
Absolutely devilish 3D chess.

People hate 2 because it's fucking bad, even by typical action game standards, let alone the standard DMC1 set.

Thank god for Nintendo+PC so you can get all 3 for $10 on a steam sale.

Nigger have you even seen how DMC2 is treated outside of Yea Forums?

they had the perfectly acceptable practice of bundling it with 2 good games
I consider selling it alone comparable to a scam, it’s that fucking bad

>Nintendo+PC
How about just PC? why waste your money with Nintendo?

I like their first party output. The death of Pokemon means I'm waiting another year for a switch but still good games. Still use my Wii-U for Pikmin 3.

We just don't know.

DEMIFIEND IN SMASH, BAYBEE

DMC1 sold like shit, quit making up lies you shill

>Implying Capcom deserves another slot with this trash support
Fuck off rosterfag

I wanna hear 1 good excuse, just 1, why they couldn't port the HD Collection. The Switch ports are literally torn straight from the collection, so they have the same bugs and problems. So someone tell me why its not the HD Collection

Attached: devil-may-cry-hd-collection-cover.jpg (271x377, 31K)

Because Switchfags will pay $20 per game including 2.

Not an excuse, DMC1 sold like shit
Give me a real good excuse thats not being a consolewar fag

>Capcom shill still trying to say DMC1 sold well
it didn't lmao

Money.

They never got to the point in development where you give the enemies feedback and options aside from stunlocked or not stunlocked.

>Dante has 3 swords that all play the exact same
>moveset is incredibly minimalistic
>game has like 5 enemy types, all braindead
>bosses are terrible
>story is terrible
>Dante isnt himself at all

Only good thing i can think of is the guns, the pistols and shotgun are satisfying to use but they are so fucking OP its a flaw in itself
Also Dante's costume is really good

Real answer is the collection was selling best at $15-10 buck sales, so Capcom thinks they'll make more if you buy 1 and 3 at $10 each instead.

That’s literally all I want
All of my other Never Evers are already in
>Mega man, Wolf is back, Banjo
Just give me Demifiend and some good remixes SMT tunes and I’ll be happy

It is the laziest, sloppiest, dullest high profile game Capcom has ever released. People erroneously use the term broken a lot when describing games, but DMC2 really is.

Attached: DMC2_-_King_of_Hell_Bonus_Picture_08.png (591x444, 235K)

>Stinger instead of Dante charging forward and blasting an enemy with the momentum is Dante stumbling awkwardly and weakly poking the enemy

Attached: dmc2.webm (666x666, 2.86M)

wake me up when the third one comes out, the only good one

I played the first two games, and DMC2 is piss-easy with broken combat. I haven't finished Lucia's story, but I will before I play 3. In all fairness, though, I didn't like DMC that much either, because Bayonetta 1+2 spoiled me. I hate fixed camera angles.

Unfortunately we lost Fireden so I can't get the details but the game only got like 4-6 months of ACTUAL development. At one point it took several months for the DMC 2 team to give Dante a single move, and said move is fucking hilarious to watch because of how silly it looks. It has the worst combat variety in the series, the worst bosses in the series to the point where the Infernal Helicopter became a meme, Dante has no personality, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: 1537565058006.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

does it make it a bad game if you don't get hurt from a boss fight, while barely moving?

They're 20 bucks each on Switch

Yeah.
Guess what they'll be on sale, genius?

DMC1 was already on sale like last month because nobody was buying it.

It was 16 dollars

cuz dmc2 is best

I still believe capcom is screwing around with vinny

Nintendo Tax. They could have released the trilogy for $30 but instead they're releasing each game individually for $30 a piece.

Handhelds ya nig. And Switch isn't reliably emulatable yet.

OMG PORTS?
OMG SMASH!

should I buy it

Because when don't sell good Capcom will say the games won't sell and stop bringing games to Switch.

I will buy it at least 100 times so they make a remake of it

youtube.com/watch?v=WHTNFQf911c

Because Capcom's Switch division is run by morons.

I'm an extreme contrarian who'll suck off games typically considered shit both in and out of Yea Forums and even I can't defend DMC2.

So that I can just buy 1 and 3.

It is not finished, basically the team that was assigned to do it was completely unqualified (I think they made arcade games?) and nothing got done until Itsuno was put in charge with like 4 months to go and had to make a functioning game out of half-assed scraps. There is very little combo potential and only one melee weapon. Guns are ridiculously overpowered, and enemies are not aggressive at all, even with bossfights the best strategy is to just run away and spam guns. There is barely any story, Dante sounds half-asleep through the whole thing.

It did invent a handful of things that got reworked in 3, like rainstorm, trickster dodge, twosome time, bloody palace, mission select, etc. But the game itself is barely worth playing even as a curiosity, it's just huge levels that are completely empty, enemies that don't attack you, boss fights that are just standing around holding shoot for minutes, and puzzles that are slow and irritating. Literally the only value in this game are a few good music tracks. And I guess Lucia's hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcvw1E0Mcac

Capcom shouldn't expect people to buy shitty ass ports.

save your money and buy 3

It's still a billion times better than Atlus' Switch support, and Dante is a much better character than Joker.

The only good thing about 2 is Dante's design and that got used for a better game anyways.

Attached: nocturne dante.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>inb4 Capcom pulls a 180 and drops it with a balance patch

Did the Switch version of DMC1 fix the myriad of problems the PS4/PC version had? If they're asking me $20 for it that's the least they could do.

Call me when it’s like $10, I ain’t buying it otherwise.

Straight port of the PS4 version.

>people spamming the comments section about their favorite Youtuber

Christ.