Why yes i'm a god, how can you tell?

why yes i'm a god, how can you tell?

Attached: 1568593427896.png (1080x1331, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE
youtube.com/watch?v=tfOyk9XXnQc
youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based Morrowind poster

dumb crazy tinfoil hermit

What a stupid helmet design. The art director needs to be fired.

You’re not welcome here n’wah

Attached: 1566879711963.jpg (600x895, 33K)

honestly it did not do the concept art justice. you could clearly see the dwemer influence in his design, fucking whacko living in a cave with a bunch of old tech
some things just look better on paper

Attached: 4ca8f5de2b4ec867a02d5d6af03b5ad3.jpg (739x1047, 101K)

he cute

You can also see the dwemer influence with them trying their hand at tonal architecture with those house dagoth bells.

Attached: Sixth_House_Bell_Hammer.png (500x500, 65K)

Never seen this before, I like it, it kinda looks Egyptian and Aztec. What does the 3erd thing say?

I think it reads "inscrutable"

Naw the helmet is great

Attached: 6a7a140d538d776d2df0cada196e802fb0f7ee95.jpg (1920x1734, 1.3M)

All I remember is running up on this nigga after I flew to his moon house and dropping him in like 2 hits and being very dissatisfied and disappointed.

It feels annoying that you can say a lot of different things to Dagoth but at the end of the day you're still going to have to destroy the enchantment on the heart, I mean you can say that you plan to use the robot for yourself but you know damn well that's impossible given that your only method to defeat Dagoth ruins any chances of that.

are dark elves the smelly indians of tamriel?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Attached: 1513873059802.png (720x715, 472K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE

"What a grand and intoxicating innocence."

Attached: kieser-ur.png (635x457, 376K)

Was Dagoth Ur a brapposter

youtube.com/watch?v=tfOyk9XXnQc

youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M

Was Akulakhan known for farting?

It would have been great if it was bloody
> fly up to his ominous floating sphere
> open door see this faggot all alone wearing this bloody mask
> no self awareness
> obviously scitzofrenic with delusions of granduere
> die

How can you be so naive?

Oh my.

More like Dagoth HURR

I'd say their Dwemer influence goes as far back as the First Era. House Dagoth was geographically closest to Dumac's clan and Voryn himself was cited by Nerevar as an expert in the Dwarves. From what we know about their house politics before the War of the First Council, it could be fair to assume they intermingled with the Deep Folk.

Granted, we can't determine how much the Sixth House in TES3 reflects its predecessor, since Dagoth Ur is clearly insane being influenced by a greater power.

Attached: tumblr_nmlq266WjY1s2vsuio1_1280.jpg (900x1377, 511K)

play multiplayer

Attached: tes3mp_dagoth_ur.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Why does Dagoth Ur want the Nerevarine to look upon the Heart, and Akulakhan?

Because the Nerevarine is actually an avatar of Julianos, and Dagoth Ur may or may not know that.

Attached: i0vsyeap22n31.jpg (800x1201, 125K)

Dagoth Ur's goal is gain access to the power of CHIM in order to look up skirts without permanent consequence.

Because in life Nerevar was his only true friend and demands his constant approval despite how horrendous his actions are.

Attached: 1515016484664.jpg (1379x1012, 1.61M)

I don't understand that pic, didn't Dagoth die after Nerevar?

>didn't Dagoth die after Nerevar?
Have you even played Morrowind?

Suran... Home...

Attached: 20190919004928_1.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

Of course I have, but it's been a while since I've read about the battle of Red mountain and the Dragon Break doesn't help. The way I remember it Nerevar tells Dagoth to guard Kagrenac's tools, the tribunal murders Nerevar then they go murder Dagoth to get the tools.

The issue with this pic is that it assumes that Dagoth Ur has a real body that can die.
His body was just a mirage, a dream projection, hence why he has infinite regeneration the second time and refroms in a second the first time you kill him.
His real body isn't here, the moment you fucked up the Heart of Lorkhan his body just poofed.
Though the painting is cool as hell.

this is meant to be after the final fight with Dagoth Ur
it's Nerevarine and Dagoth Ur

Wait a minute...
There's people that UNIRONICALLY played Morrowind...?

Friggin' heck.

Attached: taunt.png (215x191, 47K)