How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

don't

/ignore

there's no response. get better.

>shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

You say it first even if you lose.

I only say it when I do an amazing job but lose because of my team.

y-you too!

I don't respond. I do not speak to subhumans.

You don't respond, because you realize the person who is saying that is hoping to get into an argument and rile you up. The best answer to anything that doesn't benefit you is simply ignoring. Sometimes, on occasion, the same person might say something like when they get their feelings hurt for not being noticed and then you can just say "reported" and maybe get them banned.

ggwp

What DO you actually say OP? With all these threads we have got to know you as the biggest homosexual around, so it should be big.

How do you know which threads are mine if everyone is anonymous?

>WAAAAAHHHH I CAN'T TAKE BANTER AND THIS GUY CALLED ME NAMES FOR BEING BAD AT THE GAME
>MIGHT AS WELL SUCK SOME COCK SINCE ITS EASIER THAN VIDYA

There's nothing you can respond with that won't make you sound mad, even ignoring them makes you seem mad. Just type "I'm sorry" in the chat and move on

ggwp and leave after 3 secs to make sure they don't think you left too early in anger.

"just like your mom"

>He doesn't spam "ez" after every single kill he makes
Loser

ez, all me

Every game

you report them and laugh as they get banned for toxicity

How do YOU respond, if you insist on spambotting this thread for the 100th time?

ggezscrubsl2p

You say GG back.

I rematch, and wreck his ass.

You will always sound mad if you feel offended or insulted.

If someone replied "I-Im sorry team...." I would spend all day joining their games just to kick their ass and tell them how shit they are at the game.

tybblol

I post "gg ez lol" after all my games on Overwatch and I still haven't been banned. Hell, Blizzard give me free jew boxes for being a good boy all the time.

Why do you care about if you sound mad or not? are you an insecure teenager or what? what a faggot, check this 5.

"lol gay"

Im not mad you FUCKING NIGGER!!!

Respond gg back and then smoke the fuck out of them the next game.

Have sex

That's horrible, user. You should tell them how shit they are at life, not the game

everyone should know the immense power of the smiley
:^)

>responding to messages instead of queuing up immediately
Fucking amateur.

Attached: 1565067060920.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

what if you cant get banned for saying nigger in the game?

thanks you too

Haven't gotten banned for it, soft nigger.