DLC Speculation

Discuss future DLC fighters

Attached: F449B30C-CEA9-471E-9EA7-E4F5514F4477.jpg (616x353, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HX2FW_-JINo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since Sega (via Atlus), Square-Enix, Microsoft (via Rare) and SNK already have fighters on the Fighter's Pass, I think we can assume that the fifth fighter will not be from any of those companies.

Geno

Nuff said

Give me Akira and I'll never ask for anything again.

Attached: akirahoward.png (800x1138, 618K)

I hope Phoenix Wright gets in

Fuck Trite. They should add someone cool instead like someone who drinks coffee and wears a mask.

Charlemagne

You're still waiting for Godot, huh.

What? I didn’t say that.

Klonoa will get in, mark my words. Wahoo!

Look up "Waiting for Godot".

I'd say he's got as good any a shot as any other Namco-Bandai character, they haven't gotten any new reps via DLC, or any new reps at all since Pac-Man, I'd say they're about due for a turn. Oh shit, what if it's a Tamagotchi character instead? You know how Sakurai loves his curveballs.

Heh. Nice one user.

Koei Tecmo is one of the next.

Attached: ultimateninja.jpg (1000x1414, 313K)

I choose to believe he has a shot.

Attached: BURGERS_apollo.png (867x766, 796K)

Let’s not.

She's in

Attached: TqYOLWe.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Literally my mom's ninja.

Next game. I'm willing to bet they'll want to save any character they have easy access to for later.

Just call him Howard. Akira is not the MC

This.
>already been in a cross over fighting game
>history with nintendo
>popular franchise that's still getting new entries
>capcom has already worked with smash for both characters and dlc

We're only getting third party characters again.

Attached: pickle_johnny.png (162x170, 24K)

with fem alts + 7 and 8 being both gender's raven suit i'd be beyond pleased with that, and even further beyond if the legions change colors and into the raven variants

Attached: its just shadow.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

How do you make a moveset for him without just Smash-ifiying his UMVC3 moveset?

And was the most popular Capcom character in the ballot, without a doubt.

Capcom?

Is your mom arriving late after going to the antique shop?

Attached: hayabusa.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

are you saying that you want hat goomba or another fire emblem swordie?

I'm putting money on Dragonborn. Outside of Piranha Plant, the DLCs have been relatively safe, established picks from each company and Doomguy feels like too much of a gamble for Nintendo and Bethesda.

good

What if we get echo fighters for a few bucks a pop?

Attached: rainbow_hmm.gif (111x111, 10K)

After getting Banjo, there are no characters I want that I can realistically expect from the Fighter Pass. For the characters that follow, I hope characters that are already Spirits and/or Assist Trophies are candidates. In which case, I will be hoping for pic related and a second F-Zero character. I believe the odds for either are slim to none.

Attached: Tails.png (1982x1347, 1.39M)

Rayman

Also paper mario

Nah. Firstpartyfags should give up, though.

i'm pretty sure assist trophies are off the table but i still have hopes for spirits

He was ROBBED!

Attached: the_current_situation.png (560x383, 107K)

If I had to pick one, I'd pick Klonoa.
Second choice would be Travis Touchdown

>Travis Touchdown

"Fudgeheads!"

Terry wasn't given much thought before the leak, neither was Joker and Erdrick. We're getting another overlooked character.

Attached: sonic_default.gif (205x210, 221K)

ZeniMax Media (via id)

>banjo

>1/4

Is the game any good?

Erdrick was probably the most speculated one due to a datamine.

its really fucking janky in some places (ex. its weird platforming bullshit) but when the game works it feels fucking great

I meant before the leak, like Terry.

Fuck off.

The next batch of fighters will be assist trophies being upgraded. Some as echoes (black knight and Shadow) and some as brand new fighters (Waluigi and skull kid). Screencap this.

He's right though.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x280, 594K)

He's in.

Attached: tony_hawk.png (394x347, 339K)

Yeah, they're just going to remove a bunch of Assist Trophies from the game. Not. Sorry buddy, better luck next game.

Probably RE with Jill since nobody gives a shit about it and ask for Dante and Wright instead

Fuck off retards, they already have the models in the game, they can easily remove the assists when you play as the characters, they have done that shit in most of the stages

He’s in bros, get hyped.

Attached: 06A4FDBB-8ED1-4A81-9A64-1245DDA47DCB.jpg (640x740, 65K)

Sora

Attached: 1549953399433.jpg (382x550, 261K)

>they already have the models
>they can easily remove the assists when you play as the characters

then why would they even have assist trophies at that point?

Give me Travis Touchdown, I beg you Sakurai.

Attached: TravisTouchdown_TSANMH.png (967x1252, 752K)

>Capcom
>Bamco
>Koei Tecmo
>Bethesda
>Activision
>Ubisoft (if spirits do disqualify which I personally lean toward, Rayman's out)
>An indie
These are your options
And maybe Marvelous (because chances are Nintendo suggest Travis)

He just makes sense

Attached: bandicoot-more-like-j-wanna-crash-into-a-tree-at-26284334.png (500x522, 127K)

This boys, he's the highest in the polls boys, he's in

youtu.be/HX2FW_-JINo

Attached: HE'S IN.jpg (640x729, 116K)

Everyone makes mistake, perhaps Sakurai realized that the character could be suited for battle after all. Unless you are the kind of retard who believes on fanmade rules and say "ASSIST CAN'T UPGRADE"

Also Wah as DLC would sell like hotcakes, why Waste an opportunity like that?

I think you're right. Capcom, Bandai Namco and Bethesda are all likely candidates.

That image is old and fake.

If polls meant anything, we wouldn't have Terry and Joker

Disney is the only big thing I can see hampering Sora. Yeah, they're cool with the OCs, but Donald? Goofy? Mickey? That might be a problem.

I wish I could say they'd pick Jill, but Leon has that Nintendo connection and hasn't been in a fighting game before, to my knowledge. Maybe Leon with a Jill alt.

>Discuss future DLC fighters
Speculation is all we ever talk about here

The Protagonists of Astral Chain & either Edelgard or Dimitri from FE: 3 Houses are shoe ins for season 2.

Still no idea who the last slot for season 1 is going to be

Reimu Hakurei

Also Level-5

>tfw Doomguy would technically represent Pro Skater since he was in the 3rd game

they are doing another fighter pass season they have already said, wouldnt he just be in the next pass if anything?

>Character warrants an inclusion but is so disassociated from Nintendo that nobody would ever think to include them

Attached: arthas___heroes_of_the_storm_by_plank_69_d9959yp-fullview.png (1024x640, 437K)

if it has to be something from blizzard as long as it isnt tracer id be happy with something off the wall like this
honestly almost anything other than tracer would be fine, even in ow

Like I said, next game would be a better time for first party characters. Sakurai has been open about two things
>1. He'll never be able to do Smash at this scale again
>2. He wants to keep expanding the appeal of Smash Bros
If things are getting downsized next time, then they might want to save their first party Nintendo characters as easy hype picks for the next Smash Bros. It doesn't mean Howard has no chance or anything but practically speaking they'll probably want to widen the reach of the cross-company stuff as much as possible before they never have a chance to do so again.

i want more echo fighters

Would prefer illidan but arthas would be an amazing never-ever

I think they said they would go with Diablo, would be cool to finally get a villain character