Please state your answer and show us how you arrived at your conclusion

Please state your answer and show us how you arrived at your conclusion.

Attached: 1513289271297.jpg (1422x756, 174K)

I spent 10 minutes on that screen not knwowing which one to choose. Then I remembered, I should choose the one for Rex, and Pyra is the one where it started all, and the one who Rex made his promise. it also helped that she also was my own choice.

Attached: EAfkWPXU8AE_cY9.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1125, 132K)

Mythra
Pyra just annoys me so goddamn much.
>"OwO rex let me be your perfect wife who does everything you want and is perfect all the time"

Hikari

Pyra barely has a personality. Mythra is by FAR the superior choice, once you get past the early cliche tsun shit she's the more interesting character and by far the more beautiful of the two.

Pyra, cause Mythra was a cunt eternally obsessed with a dead dude from the past and spent much of the game being an ass. Though "Pneuma" is the best name anyway.

Morag

Pyra because I like to play with fire

Mythra.
Rejecting her for an idealized projection of herself with her flaws hidden only reinforces the insecurities she has about herself and validates any fears she has of being herself.

From Rex's perspective, Pyra is the best choice.
From the player's perspective, Mythra is the best choice.

Attached: 214983323.png (924x716, 1.27M)

this

Shit you're right.

why wasnt Pneuma a fucking option? isnt it their true name togther anyways

Because you didn't know her true name then. You learn it from Klaus.

Pneuma is a cop-out option. It's your typical HUUR NOOOTRAL choice. Pick one, faggot.

I choose Pneuma then

Pyra. At that point Mythra has made Pyra obsolete so name Pneuma Pyra so they both get equal representation.

I chose Mythra because I worried it would affect Pneuma's abilities, but it's just a name and a few lines of dialogue

This. Pyra was ruined for me the moment it was revealed that she was just Mythra's personal fantasy

Mythra

Pyra because Mythra is a stupid ass name, especially with the Jap dub. Dont get me wrong, Homura/Pyra inconsistency is bad too but slightly more tolerable than Hikari/Mytttthhhhhra. At least Pyra has a better wovel/consonant pacing.

This is why I took the mingepill

Attached: 73646990_p5.jpg (613x701, 70K)

That's discounting the actual personality and life experiences Pyra has as just some delusion of Mythra's. They are sisters formed from a split personality, and become separate people in the finale.

I acknowledge that Rex would choose Pyra because Pyra is his waifu and Mythra is just along for the ride, but I got really tired of hearing Rex scream "Pyra!" all game and wanted something different. Also like Mythra better.

Problem is that the game never goes into this even though it would be a logical conclusion. Instead Mythra just considers Pyra a sister, and the game doesn't want you to think too hard about it beyond that. The game also can't make up it's mind if they are supposed to be the same person or different people.

Mythra because Torna, her visiĆ³n of Rex hit me hard.
Funny how he Pyra and Mythra were start crosed lovers all this time.

Attached: 76852857_p0.jpg (847x1200, 605K)

Homura.
She's the one who Rex first got to know, bond with and was present during critical moments of his journey and even got to "meet" his parents.

Mythra, I like Mythra more

Mythra.
And after see how sweet she become for to Rex and don't regret it.
She go full dere dere after chapter 7.

Attached: EEr_hYjUwAAGWtA.jpg (1446x2048, 363K)

I'd say she was dere even earlier, her tsun phase is really nothing and doesn't last long. She's like 10% tsun, 50% dere and 40% neutral.

Attached: True love.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

I think one thing that's worth noting is how she wakes up on Rex's lap yet only reacts in embarrassment, compared to the infamous bedroom seen from much earlier in the game. Granted she's still got a bit of bite to her, but then anyone would compared to Pyra.

Still wish she had gotten more screentime. It was clear that Pyra was the favorite, both for Rex and the devs themselves.