Remember to pick up your free Batman games on the Epic Games Store!

Remember to pick up your free Batman games on the Epic Games Store!

Attached: 532536495672398.png (1903x1082, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFsvQNt2bIE
store.steampowered.com/sub/320795/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lego batman
Unironically thank you Tim

Based Epic Games.

Where is Origins you fucking swine?

Nice! Now that I know the devs have already been paid for my purchase I can pirate them guilt free!
Thanks Tim!!!

Attached: 1568394872296.jpg (2595x3069, 1.74M)

>Some big announcements coming on Batman's Day, September 21
>Rocksteady confirmed working on a new game
>Now this
Hmmm

Attached: resized.jpg (1497x2000, 1.25M)

In the Warner Bros trash can, where it belongs.

Shame about the Epic part

No steam achievements, what's the point?

thank you op

>100€ worth of games for FREE
holy based thanks tim

They're adding them in like a year so you might as well grab the free games now and play them then if it matters that much to you.

yes give us your CC info, we promise that charge on your amazon/paypal etc.. isn't some Chinese dude.

>wanting to go for those annoying challenge medals in Arkham games

Nah man, never again.

does it come with arkham knight?
cause i refunded arkham knight on steam last month

You don't need to enter your card to claim free games. Imagine being this guy and missing on all the free stuff and not outjewing the Sweeney.

Attached: Capture.jpg (616x2040, 75K)

Are the LEGO games any good? They look kind of comfy.

Hm, Maybe Epic aren't so bad after alle

Attached: soyjay.jpg (644x842, 104K)

achievements give me no satisfaction unless its gamerscore

>noooooo what's the point of playing video games if I can't show my cheevos to my friends

Yes

It does, and it's the only one I don't have on steam. Thanks, Tim.

Holy fucking based

Do you have to buy the dlcs separately?

neat
saved 5 bucks

They're getting pretty desperate to sucker fools into getting that chink spyware.

unironically viral marketing

GOTY editions

already have them on steam

so you'd pay for warner bros. games if it was on steam?

I can't wait to mash X in 10 year old games everyone and their mother got for a buck 6 years ago.

DLCs are included

Attached: file.png (640x222, 20K)

Already deleted my account. Fuck those hoes, would rather torrent.

Why would they give away this many gives if Epic Shit was actually a good alternative? They seem pretty desperate to get new users with all this free shit.

Wonder if knight has denuvo removed

>go on lads, these one's on me

Holy shit that’s awesome

Why isn’t origins in it tho?

Attached: 1568496699607.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

Based

Ps plus also gave batman arkham knight for free this month to ps plus users.

Would I be wrong to assume that Lego games run on toasters?

Epic. Fuck steam.

cope

why do u hate linux Tim
did the chinks tell you to fuck us over

Only for Asylum and City.

Knight and Lego 2 + 3 get no DLC.

ak doesnt have dlc

They should be fine

That's the craziest thing about this, I was dead certain it would be the base versions of the games so they could recoup some of the loss by giving them away for free.
What gives? How can they do this?

Attached: free.jpg (1362x599, 166K)

>they're giving away Arkham and the best Batman series to date
unironically based as fuck, holy shit I may actually have to make an account now.

>not using GNU and containerizing everything so nothing has access to anything else
Windows peons.
>BAWW NOGAEMS
Everything runs fine, Winchild. You should try it.

Steam Sales> Epic "giveaways"

fortnite is printing chinese money
they can literaly microsoft their way into the industry

BEYOND ARKHAM OR RIOT
youtube.com/watch?v=VFsvQNt2bIE

Attached: xp1smmdc-10_g[1].jpg (707x1000, 162K)

they probably got a future Batman as exclusive

>enter the gungeon
did I really miss this? damn

does the Arkham Knight epic version include Denuvo, my fellas?

Guaranteed they're going somewhere with this, like making you buy so much some time in the future for you to keep all the "free" games you got.

New bamham confirmed epic exclusive

this
now that I dont play xbox anymore I dont give a shit about achivements

>doesnt come with the best game in the franchise
why?

Attached: file.png (318x107, 31K)

Other than For Honor, why can't I just pirate any of those games and not make a epic account?

Lol, don't care, like only 3 games I got from their promotion I didn't have on steam already, and I was clocking in basically every week out of sheer greed.

One of my favorite series is free on my birthday

Attached: post-1304-0-97947400-1430418664.jpg (960x350, 144K)

the only games worth money on the gray market are enter the gungeon, moonlighter and i think that's it
even this batman pack, as much as it is amazing to have for free, costs less than $4 on keysites, and they probably know already every single person on earth owns the games

pretty sure they are, there is no DLCs for sale on the store

they still havent fixed the shitty pc port 5 years after it was launched.
what do you think?

I don't care if epic succeeds or fails but how many unlimited copies of games can Tim buy for us? Some of the games the past two months actually held some value.

Ease of access?
I mean torrenting isn't exactly a rocket science but there might not be any seeds or some other stuff. Just playing devil's advocate, fuck EGS launcher.

well I don't know
maybe this version is some kind of new edition
that is why I am asking
I am still pissed i have to play that stutter mess on launch

Are you a fan of DC? Are you slightly autistic? Are you a bit of a completionist? (I realize how similar all these sound)
Then you'll enjoy them

I would rather buy a game for full price on Steam then get it for free on Epic. No amount of free games are worth installing literal proven Chinese spyware onto your system.

Happy birthday user!

Attached: wurgh_1.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

go get this shit fast, 2bh, because it is so big of a deal, they will probably shut it down and say they "ran out of keys"

>he binded his cc to this chink shit
wew lad, you know you could've just claimed the games, right?

Are the lego batman games any good?

>No amount of free games are worth installing literal proven Chinese spyware onto your system.
Valve spies on you and sells that data to third parties. Try reading the subscriber agreement some time.

have fun playing bamham on your birthday user!

yes

Wait what the fuck, it's getting so hard to shill for Steam lmao, I'm giving up gonna install it again.

Fortnite money lets them do whatever the hell they want. Also these games have been out for a while and it's relatively cheap to give them away The lowest recorded price for Knight is $4.99 for example. And for older indies like Super Meat Boy, they get tossed a million or so and get way more exposure for their games.

If they can get you to download the EGS onto your computer even once for a free game, they've pretty much won. Think about this; are you more likely to buy Epic exclusive games now that the launcher is on your computer and all it takes is the click of a button to launch it? These free games attract more and more people every week, and make people feel invested in the EGS so they don't delete it after playing the free games. For publishers this is even better; the number of people who refuse to buy games on the EGS and won't buy the game on Steam after release are slim to none; if you're willing to download free games on the EGS, you're willing to buy exclusive games if it's a game you want.

But torrenting isn't the only option anymore, plenty of DDLs these days.

They don't and how fucking dare you try to smear the name of a respectable company just to try and make your shitty Chinese scam look less bad.

Except they did. It's still power hungry but it looks the part, and now I can actually play it at 4k maxed out.

Attached: 54e0d2b7b005f25d8f69ba0d4bb6b2a3d9f6c4d7b2efadfac2e1e48a1935e175.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

Attached: 1394001301593.gif (320x230, 2.73M)

the diference is that valve only wants my money,
i dont know what the fuck the chinese governament want my info for

>I get the free games they give and the free games Tim buys for me.

Based.

weak bait user

But I already have them all, why would I want them again? Next time try giving away a game that's not 10 years old and irrelevant

better not be using win10 then or youve already given more data away then egs will ever colect

they did something. Current hardware just overpowers shitty mutant version of UE3 with overhead.

>for free

You know that Valve literally works hand-in-hand with Chinese companies like PW right? They're making a new version of Steam for them and backported a lot of "necessary" changes to the regular version of Steam that the government mandates that allows them to sell games there. There's a shit ton of chinese on there, it's why that taiwanese spooky game got review bombed and deleted for being anti-chinese.

no it doesnt you fucking incel. linux drivers for AMD don't even support PCIe 3.0, it runs at 2.0 speeds

I got the lego games but honestly the ones on the left would make my library ugly so I'll pass

Attached: JPR83Pk.jpg (480x492, 35K)

Completely different. Try again.

I dunno, I just collect them because hey, free shit. Have yet to install a single game as I own them all on steam.

>separates the chinese and the non chinse steam do we dotn have to deal with those subhumans

>somehow this is bad

I'm so FUCKING tired of it, EPICBVLLS keep making fun of us. Why the FUCK do they keep getting free shit ITS NOT FAAAAAAAAAIR.....

I don't know why I went thought the trouble of making an account for getting all these free games, I'm never going to install the launcher anyways because that would just add ANOTHER third party snooper sending all of my info to who knows where.

Attached: 1566066593423.jpg (711x528, 241K)

They went from one to six games. At this rate they'll be giving away every game in existance in a couple of years.

>win10
Any version of Windows since XP has been massive spyware, and even ones before that do some spying.
>I'm a fucking paid Wintroll lying about shit

youre not very smart user

That sucks. I remember when ATI was around they pushed to support linux while nvidia had their heads up their asses. Seems the tables have turned.

is the first real game epic gets for free user
we got dirt 4 last month

I already got them for free
>Video card comes with free copy of Arkham Knight
>play it, don't have much problem with it
>apparently other people do though
>they give away all the other games for free as an apology
>"nice"

Attached: source.gif (500x420, 360K)

AK confirmed denuvoless, exe is drm free.

>How can they do this?
It's called marketing. Believe it or not, but giving games for free is actually making Epic more money.

Do you only get to choose one pack or can you get both? Every time they offer two games I've always only got one of them.

Attached: 10019062159.jpg (500x669, 55K)

>paid wintroll replying to paid wintroll
Shit just works yo, stop spreading misinformation to prop up your fucking shit spyware Windows.

wait, can I install epic launcher, download the games, uninstall the launcher and keep the games?

>LEGO Batman Trilogy Pack
>Batman: Arkham Collection
>Conarium
>The End is Nigh
>ABZÛ
>Celeste
>Inside
>Fez
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
>GNOG
>Alan Wake
>For Honor
>This War of Mine
>Moonlighter
>LIMBO
>Torchlight
>Overcooked
>Last Day of June
>Rebel Galaxy
>Enter the Gungeon
>Kingdom New Lands
>World of Goo
>Stories Untold
>Rime
>City of Brass
>Transistor
>The Witness
>Oxenfree
>Slime Rancher
>Thimbleweed Park
>Axiom Verge
>The Jackbox Party Pack
>What Remains of Edith Finch
>Super Meat Boy
>Subnautica
>Shadow Complex
how can the fat gabe even compete?

based retard

Say what you want about epic store but the free games they give are always fucking bangers

There's a big difference between working with Chinese companies and working directly with the communist Chinese government.

N-NOOOOOOOOOOO IT CANT BE REAL BROS THEY ONLY GOT ONE GOOD FREE GAME NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DO THE EPIC CHADS KEEP MAKING FUN OF US NECKBEARDS....

new rocksteady game confirmed epic exclusive

>tfw got every single one but missed Celeste.

It just annoys me now, hell I have the game pirated and honestly didn't even care about it until then(turns out its not bad) but I just want it in there.

>Every time they offer two games I've always only got one of them.
Why?

>There's a big difference between working with Chinese companies and working directly with the communist Chinese government.
No, there isn't. That's a major reason why China sucks so much.

You don't realize how right you are. They're trying to slowly get westerners used to the idea of Communism by getting them used to things not costing anything.

Everything being free IS their end goal.

>ebin games actually updated library to be lines instead of huge pictures
Now we just need to be able to see how big a game is before downloading and we're getting somewhere.

this offer ends Dec 31. and i really doubt they can top this, unless in Xmas they decide to give all users every game they didnt catch from all other freebies.

Valve collects and processes Personal Data for the following reasons:

a) where it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you to provide a full-featured gaming service and deliver associated Content and Services;
b) where it is necessary for compliance with legal obligations that we are subject to (e.g. our obligations to keep certain information under tax laws);
c) where it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and legal interests of Valve or a third party (e.g. the interests of our other customers), except where such interests are overridden by your prevailing legitimate interests and rights; or
d) where you have given consent to it.

That's the thing, they're not separate. All the changes are in regular steam right now, it's why the government allows them to sell games in China. Did you not read the post?

The problem is, if you have been playing videogames for a while you have likely already amassed collection that has all these games. Sweeney needs to step his game up and give away one of games he stole from other storefronts, like Cage's movies or that new Metro.

Tencent and PW are both Chinese corporations that are owned by the government. Epic works with Tencent and Steam works with PW. State ownership is how communism works, user.

why would you do that kek

I agree with you that Tencent is a Chinese government puppet but PW is fine. I've heard nothing bad about them.

>egs making so much money that they're giving games away for free

Attached: 687.png (241x230, 20K)

You don't even need to install the launcher.

I wish they would give Steam keys instead. Can't be asked to make yet another account.

A lot of those games are games that are pretty good but never seemed up my alley so I never tried them. I wouldn't have ever played Subnautica if I didn't get it on Epic desu but the game is incredible.

lmao

>100€ worth of games
Niggah the batman games are like 5€ for the complete edition each. Is like 12€ worth of games, assuming they are not giving away the dlcs too.

>Sony: Gives you 2 games a month for a subscription
>Epic: Gives you 6 games in one week for free

Is Arkham Knight fixed now?

It's fucking brutal, they're completely dominating the gaming industry just by making a few good choices. Why the fuck are low-tier clients like Origin and Steam unable to do the same, why can't they keep up?

meant for

Attached: 1564268236600.jpg (544x544, 136K)

DLCs are included.

As good of an excuse as any to complete Arkham Asylum and City again

SOMEONE DOWNLOAD KNIGHT AND REPORT BACK
DOES IT INCLUDE DENUVO?
FUCK

Attached: IMG_20190919_072737.jpg (1440x1800, 495K)

Free games are cool, but who the fuck still needs to be informed every week that there's a new giveaway on Epic? Everyone who wants free games, and isn't retarded, has been getting them since December. And all of those people, having logged in to Epic every week or two, knew since a week ago that there was a Batman giveaway coming.

Basically, fuck stupid people; anyone who needed to be told about this doesn't deserve to get it.

store.steampowered.com/sub/320795/ assuming it's the same collection as this, all games come with the dlcs

PS+ games of the month were also much better before PS4 release with its mandatory PS+ for online play.

>make fortnite, nothing special
>turns retarded popular
>literally why can't i hold all this money from microtransactions
>dude let's make our own game launcher lmao
>how do we make people use it?
>give people some dirt cheap games

don't bother I'm sure it does

Go fuck yourself Epic, that's a shitty move. Why should I be screwed out of all these free games and DLC just because I refuse to install their shitty launcher?

All this is doing is making us even more resentful because we're missing out on all of this stuff.

I think i was hacked i woke up this morning to claim the free games to find out i could not log in i have not checked my email for a while and found this message i did not request a password change or changed it myself. i reset my password to a new one a little while ago has anybody gotten a email like this before?

Attached: epic email.jpg (890x510, 44K)

A few steamshills still haven't given in, they refuse to accept that gaming is mainstream now and easily accessible/cheap on Epic Store they want to remain neckbeards and play their shitty mancave literal who games. Gotta try to get them to snap out of inceldom.

DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS, BRO
PLS

Attached: IMG_20190919_073004.jpg (1638x2048, 664K)

In my steam library next to the rest of the bamham games
Still gonna get them on epic though