Terminator: Resistance Announced for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

>Publisher Reef Entertainment and developer Teyon have announced Terminator: Resistance, a single-player first-person shooter based on the Terminator movie franchise for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will launch on November 15 in Europe and Australia and December 3 in North America.

youtube.com/watch?v=yguiiqU7Kys

>Terminator: Resistance is a single player first-person shooter developed by Teyon. It features an original story based on the film rights for legendary motion-pictures The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, nearly 30 years after Judgment Day, and expands upon the Future War glimpsed at in the iconic films from James Cameron, The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

>Terminator: Resistance introduces a new hero, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance Pacific Division. Despite the fact that Jacob is just a private, he’ll soon discover that he’s been targeted by the latest threat from Skynet and marked for termination!

>Skynet may be destined to lose this war, but at what cost to Jacob? Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle, smash Skynet’s Defence Grid and help decide the fate of mankind in the war against the machines!

gematsu.com/2019/09/terminator-resistance-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

Attached: Terminator Resistance.jpg (600x337, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5zi9y8r_M
youtube.com/watch?v=NB8nDwH3gY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terminator Salvation would be a good movie if they kept the original ending of Kyle Reese being an undercover terminator

That guy that says "Jacob Rivers marked for Termination" sounds like Not Important

looks like shit
fuck off shill

It looks like a COD campaign, I’ll have to see more. Also why couldn’t they just keep the Salvation aesthetic for the post apocalypse parts? I know the movie flopped but it looked way better as a western with robots and shit.

Cope.

>billion dollar franchise
>hires literal who indie team with garbage backlog to make a game

Attached: tenor (1).gif (380x284, 2.81M)

None of the Terminator movies have flopped.

Really? I thought Salvation was a flop. Everyone saw the twist from a mile away

>120 views
so Yea Forums is the first place you came to to advertise this shit?

Looks like shit.

Hyped as fuck.

the retro futuristic look fom the early films was kino. why would you replace that with a generic post apocalyptic world?

UE4 looks so fucking garbage bros, when will devs start ignoring it like they should have

This is just going to turn into another western developer oppression olympics game trashing white Christian men. I'm sure it'll be another get woke go broke title standing shoulder to shoulder with such hits as:

>mirror's edge 2
>watch_dogs 2
>Deus Ex: White Guilt
>mafia 3
>dishonored 2
>battlefield 5 which was forgotten a month after release
>mass effect andromeda
>captain awesome
>wolfenstein the new cucklossus
>unsharted: the lost legacy
>detroit: become human
>wolfenstein: the youngblood
>lawbreakers
>battleborn
>where the water tastes like wine
>mortal kombat 11
>gears of woke 5

Even the movie trailer looks retarded. The main characters are Sarah Connor who is now a caricature of a strong woman, the Trans69000, and a Mexican girl. The movie trailer starts with a wall being plowed through by a truck driven by a Mexican terminator because #fuckbadorangeman™, the new terminator is a joke because he gets blown up or punked in every clip of the trailer he appears in. He's not even a threat.

Why would I play a reskinned Gears of Woke 5? This is exactly why Sarah Connor is a DLC character in the new Gears of Woke 5 anyway.

Hard pass.

Attached: 1504464204249.png (1240x785, 755K)

fucking laser guns have recoil. i knew it. pure garbage

Whats-his-name being a terminator? It was even shown in the trailer for some strange reason

>they're deleting youtube comments
oof, another trash incoming

This is so cheap looking
It's just being sent out to die and make a quick buck

Awesome, i'll get it

no

If that's true, it's always one of the biggest red flags.

Is this pasta?

>My backlog is so long I just hate on everything to convince myself I don't want it

Delicious farfalle

Is it going to be an actual game or some arcade light gun shit?

Nah it just looks like a shit game mate

Eh, it works out sometimes, the same guys who made nothing but shovelware and fucking Silent Hill Homecoming made the KI reboot which was really good. Though this does look like shit.

Anyone else getting Aliens Colonial Marines flashbacks?

>da oozie nein milla metah

Attached: mil.jpg (675x695, 41K)

>None of the Terminator movies have flopped.
Fuck your Hollywood accounting, everything after 2 flopped, don't even try to count that chink money.

Attached: garbage of the resistance.png (808x1173, 133K)

Who haven't seen shit from the game, mate

Looks terrible.

No one cares about linear singleplayer FPS games anymore.

>400 million against a budget of 200 million

That's good though.

Where were the POC in the trailer? I guess only white people survived in los angeles after judgement day...*sigh*

Ey let's make another shitty movie game it's not like Terminator Salvation on Xbox 360 was bad or anything right?

I don't really understand your logic.

is it 2009 again?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5zi9y8r_M

Robots are known to hate non-whites.

Attached: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (200x200, 18K)

That's the thought process of the devs

>Resistance
Here's that word again.

Why would one game being bad 10 years ago on Xbox 360 have anything to do with anything?

Terminator Salvation did fairly good numbers

Whatever happened to that Future War fan game someone was making so many years ago?

It’s really not. That budget doesn’t take into account marketing.

>Dedicated One Liner button
Give me one good reason why this wasn't GOAT.

Attached: 510145-terminator-3-the-redemption-playstation-2-manual.jpg (800x1267, 210K)

I just saw in the comments, these are the Rambo developers lol this game is gonna be on rails

Hey Pal, just what ya see.

/thread

Attached: 1559567575932.png (640x360, 173K)

are you the developer?

For reference the rambo trailer, its apparent looking but on first viewing you couldn't fault someone for not figuring it was an on rails game
youtube.com/watch?v=NB8nDwH3gY0

Oh my sweet fuck they actually made the game from Future Man holy shit oh fuck

So you think the game is going to be good? Alright then let's wait until it releases, I can guarantee you that it's going to be absolute garbage just like it's predecessor.

This really does look like dogshit. It's pretty bad when you can see the jank ass shooting through all the trailer fluff.

Look at op image, if thats not a screen from an on rails game i dont know what is

>sexual content
Well this has my attention at least.

The trailer makes it look like generic bottom of the barrel licensed shit, sorry shill
Maybe if they didn’t rush it out, had a real budget, and some creative ideas it would have been decent

Switch?

>rush it out
Its been in development for 7 years

Doesn’t look like it, and the fact they announced it 2 months before release shows they have no confidence in it

I miss you

>reef entertainment
>a bunch of wii ports and the awful Rambo the on-rails video game

Ok thanks for the warning I've learned the hard way these seemingly crazy /pol/ tier predictions have been relatively accurate.
I'll save my cash money and not get this one thanks fren.

>deus ex
>white guilt
>implying bob page is a christian

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

The voices are Terrible, the pewpewpew is nice but sounds like it'd get old fast, and the guns just appear to be regular ass machine guns but pewpewpew

Looks fine I'll get it too

Based

>No Switch
I guess gyro aiming is not appeal to western Dev anymore