It's happening!

It's happening!

Attached: stateofplay.png (733x685, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VykITD1M_Q
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/19/state-of-play-airs-live-tuesday-at-1pm-pacific/
youtube.com/watch?v=PhZstpVbWGs
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/03/the-secret-history-of-marvels-spider-man-suits-as-told-by-insomniac-artists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last of Us 2 media event is also happening on 24th

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PLAY

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-161306_Twitter.jpg (1439x1437, 596K)

No thanks. I have a movie theater in my town.

I'll catch the wraparound, they haven't earned my trust that these aren't a waste of time yet.

The absolute STATE of PLAY

What do you guys think about MediEvil, I’m still a little nervous, it may just be better to replay the original, but for $30 I’ll probably buy it if the reviews aren’t terrible.

>New state of play
Gross. Why are they still trying?

Attached: E55F2E8E-9554-450C-98D3-360DA156FBF5.png (1233x957, 206K)

>20 mins
Even the bing bing machine can manage a longer show. Why does the playstation have so little to show?

I am soooo Hyped boys. You can't believe how Hyped i am! My tits go crazy and i am 24/7 wet. So crazy i am. woooo woooo

finally, literally 2 years without anything.

smell my vagina, shitlord. This will blast all the nerds out of the video game society.

i sleep

Attached: b9a48dee-058d-11e6-94fc-ccdd7d0166f5.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Ghost of Tsushima and Elden Ring confirmed.

Because PS4 is over, obviously

We can't stop winning!

Attached: 1537388656589.jpg (223x226, 17K)

>less than 20 minutes
Why even bother?

>Lez of Us 2
lmao, imagine giving a shit

Attached: 1559368753370.jpg (700x658, 161K)

with discount directs?

i want to see psasbr2 just to see if the sonyfags are complete hypocrites and go full rosterfags themselves

sony knows competing with ultimate is suicide at this point

SLY

COOPER

Directs have new information though

Basically. Smash is a fucking monster franchise.

Ape Escape bay-bee

>pretty hefty show
>20 minutes
Pick 1.

Last two sucked shit. Who gives a fuck.

Unless they show Japanese Hog on camera, I can't give a fuck.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: EE1f5GfXoAAEn2S.jpg (931x1056, 88K)

Attached: 1568851232012.png (515x594, 344K)

Unbased and snoy pilled

Was Sly 4 even good? I never see anyone talk about it ever when people still discuss the original trilogy

Probably 10 to 12 minutes on this shit and some random indies to fill the rest. Ghost of Tsushima is late 2020 at best

We get release date trailer and media will have impressions ready

Zombieshit has been out of style for years now.
What exactly is this game about? A lesbian killing incels?

Now that you mentioned, did they even show a single zombie in the previous trailers? I only remember seeing human vs human

Why did Sony drop like three different events out in the span of 24hrs? Osaka, Fun Meeting, and State of Play.

We're back, bitches
youtube.com/watch?v=5VykITD1M_Q

thats because humans are the real monsters

Attached: 1507953927748.jpg (645x729, 69K)

these posts reek of fear

Attached: 1513198644956s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Who is ready for no sticky again? Yea Forums is nintendo central

The humans....we're the monsters after all....

One day after pic related's 17th anniversary

HAPPENING?

Attached: 186377-sly_cooper.jpg (463x640, 22K)

more like common sense, dumb groyperposter

Can't wait to watch this one fail just like the last 2, the fall out is going to be hilarious and I can't wait to see sony fags defend everything about it because they're starved as fuck for anything right now.

Not really. Writing was awful and Sly got most of the missions. Bentley and Murray's roles got flanderized so much that you barely do anything other than hack computers or punch stuff with them.
Carmelita might as well not be in the game because she doesn't even get a single regular mission to herself.
And the final boss was a fucking QTE

Attached: 1565679240937.png (853x480, 485K)

They don't have an action/platformer team anymore. Only capeshit ripoffs.

i'm sure xbox has the elden ring's advertisement

they'd better have a release date for tsushima, game is fucking vaporware at this point

woah...really fires up the old noggin'

I don't care. Look at them SEETHING right now over PlayStation news. Seeing this on top of the fact that mods suck Nintendo cock religiously is all the satisfaction I need.

playstation all star 2 incoming

more like STATE OF GAY!
LMAO

>Roughly 20 minutes long.
>New game reveals.
>New content from first party studios.
>Other updates.
>No next gen news.

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/19/state-of-play-airs-live-tuesday-at-1pm-pacific/

underated

You are wrong.

why? wasn't elden ring announced during microsoft's conference?

They will probably save PS5 news for PSX at the end of the year, or an expo next year. They arent going to waste a big announcement like that on a pre-recorded 20-minute internet show.

One more heist

Attached: EEb0b6hXoAEy3ME.jpg (500x711, 96K)

Where else would they announce it? Sony didnt have a conference.

Tokyo game show

So? Microsoft always shows a bunch of multiplat games on their conferences.

Sly 4 was shit. Ugly game, terrible boss fights, minigames have no soul, ruins Sly 3 Bentley's happiness, environments are unmemorable, anti-climactic ending. I don't like that the characters don't shut the fuck up with their one-liners while you're playing as them.

dat carmelita

Attached: d4f90d83607acb48f8afd0fcb4b1fa473b8fefd0a2fc362fc4c5a5f3a3367d95.jpg (399x399, 9K)

It's about that time for a new JAPAN Studio reveal.

Attached: ape-escape-2-saru-get-you-million-monkeys-ape-escape-3-ape-escape-on-the-loose-specter-others-thumbn (300x652, 51K)

like i said they have the commercial rights, so i don't think elden ring would be shown on the during this stream, i'm not trying to make this an exclusive shit because i don't give a shit, i'm going to be buying the game on PC anyways.

They don't have any commercial rights on Elden Ring you fucking retard.

nope sly 4 was fucking shit, it was a pale imitation, it's a shame because it dealt with the cooper ancestors we've been hearing about since Sly 1. I don't want any more Sly if it's sanzaru and we all know that SP is stuck making realistic games so Sly is pretty much dead to me.

>the absolute state

Attached: 1451503087937.png (550x535, 198K)

Why would want to sticky this thig? the last and only 2 of them were terrible, so terrible that even the Indies direct for switch was better (the one with zelda necrodancer), you know it's really bad when indieshit is better

Nintendo stickies are made to contain the massive amounts of autismos in the board, it's not something to brag about if you're a nintendofag.

We haven't seen the last of Sly Cooper. Far from it.

Attached: ECXgnYDVUAAk5Yv.jpg (1000x770, 79K)

Didn't they deconfirm it being there?

>New State of Play a day after Dunkey wrecked the shit out of Xbox
Pottery

>Nintendo directs are stupid!

>YES! Thank you Sony for the state of play!! E3 is dumb anyway!

lmao, why is this soni nigger so mad? saying "pc" literally makes the soni nigger shoot into a seethe LOL

furry trash should be deleted

They know their games will land on PC because of based Layden

>new content from PlayStation’s Worldwide Studios, and a host of other updates.

I really want this suit. Help me meme it into existence.

Attached: The-Amazing-Spiderman-2-ipad-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg (1024x1024, 1.08M)

>says some retarded shit
>yeah, no, retard
>LMAO WHY U SO MAD SNOY LOL HAHAHA
Are all mustards like this?

Attached: dbvig3m.png (798x1001, 491K)

>say retarded shit
how so? the game was advertised on microsoft's panel, keep seething s󠀀onynigger

>vaporware
it was announced less than 2 years ago, stop being retarded, you are just making up excuses to be mad at

Wow 20 minutes of ancient flute music and carnival lights.

Attached: 1568216467770.jpg (600x537, 38K)

I don't like to post wojak edits, but you sure act like one of them, retard.

OH SHIT
Will they finally announce videogames?

Attached: 1567960335617.jpg (165x178, 6K)

Don't expect anymore Spiderman stuff after the movie rights war

I have zero faith a new Sly or Ratchet game would be good after how shit their recent games have been

the contracts for the sequel were most likely in place before the first game even launched

>open thread
>Nintensoys are fuming
Why do they come to threads they clearly cannot stand?

Attached: 1527370105665.jpg (552x540, 37K)

Hope we get another Ghost of Tsushima trailer with no information on when it's coming out

Why can't Sony directs be as good as nintendo's?
It's mostly VR and shovelware.

>the equivalent of 4 miracles from jesus himself
not gonna happen

Accurate

I'm a simple man, just show me something that isn't "sad dad simulator"

The infection has stages with normal zombies (runners and stalkers) as early stages but they aren't around anymore because the fucking zombie apocalypse happened long ago and there aren't enough humans around to infect for new hordes. There should be mostly clickers and bloaters around now and all the day one zombies are already completely dead since that's the stage after bloater.

You'd know that if you played the first game.

This but unironically. Kino of Tsushima is the RDR of samurai.

>i'm going to say something clearly unrelated to the post, because i am defeated
damn, no wonder you can't afford a PC, cause you're a brain dead nigger, lol, btw i have a ps4 pro,pc, and a switch, but keep letting the pc chads live in your head rent free.

>We have made a special video showing off (almost all!) of the suits in the game:
youtube.com/watch?v=PhZstpVbWGs

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/03/the-secret-history-of-marvels-spider-man-suits-as-told-by-insomniac-artists/

They already confirmed more content earlier in the month.

I don't care, retard, here's one last (You) for your miserable needy personality.

Attached: 125128907.png (1726x1336, 2.07M)

i would love to see this kind of shit more often

>I-I don't care.. just don't talk about my beloved sony please...

Attached: 1567716453385.png (481x501, 287K)

Literary bo one says that

Not a Nintendo direct. Piss off

So i guess this is the last chance to have an anniversary Ape Escape game announced, but i'm not holding up my breath.

Attached: 1568481666073.png (376x438, 265K)

Anniversary lasts an entire year. There might not be any new Ape Escape reveals until 2020.

I have it on good authority (my ass) that ape escape trilogy is going to be announced.

A full remake like spyro and crash got.

>They don't have an action/platformer team anymore

I mean they literally just bought Insomniac but true enough their last game was capeshit

is bo one a nip name?

Ape Escape right??

>a pretty hefty show
>20 minutes

Attached: 1568738054197.jpg (1149x832, 71K)

des remake?
no, ok
ape escape?
no, ok
nothing good can be announced here but I do hope we get some footage of upcoming games like death stranding and medievil

>yfw it’s just going to be 20 mins of death stranding

>pretty hefty show
>20 mins

Attached: robin.png (350x350, 229K)

Why would this fag assume there's no PS5 news? 20 minutes is plenty of time to show off a handful of game trailers and then attach a 3 minute interview reel of spics and niggers and trannies and freaks with weird hair and piercings talking about some bullshit abstract concept like "what does it mean to play?" that ends with a PS5 announcement.

Attached: 1568839860873.jpg (610x592, 39K)

This. Gonna make shitposts where I laugh at sonyfags, and at the same time false flag shitpost where I make sonyfags look bad. Can't wait.
t. idort

What causes this?

Attached: 1562864890161.png (700x700, 432K)

>more walking

Guess Link's Awakening was shit after all. Why would Nintendofags willingly choose to make themselves seethe if Nintendo's lastest offering had any substance?

One and done $60 demake.

Games not even out yet nigger, just hoping Sony can do a direct that’s even good, last ones were dogshit unfortunately

I hope they announce Last of Us II Remastered for PS5.

Still trending on Twitter. Fail Spencer wishes he could command this much excitement for any of their shitbox one announcements.

Attached: oN010Y0.jpg (634x800, 69K)

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to bring up Xbox. Nintendo really has them shook.

Xgroids are constantly shitposting because they have no games.

Xbox hasn't a any good reveals since 2010.

First State of Play got stickied, the second one didn't

>They already confirmed more content earlier in the month.
Source?

Kek
You would trend too if everyone made fun of you online

Sony are actually so fucking desperate to copy the Nintendo Direct formula? How embarrassing.

Attached: The Nintendo Chad vs The virgin Sony.png (964x162, 11K)

>20 minutes
>"pretty hefty"

Attached: 1487734325962.jpg (478x463, 158K)

remember when nintendo was heavily criticized for dropping E3's live presentations in favor of Nintendo Directs?
with this year's E3 and the state of play directly ripping off the Directs formula i'm starting to see PS Move flashbacks again, Sonygros are truly the absolute fucking worse group of fanboys in this board, they will make fun of X and mock it for all ethernity until Sony does X, then its completely fine and "no one ever said X was bad"

Attached: 1559324745493.png (1004x1116, 567K)

Nindies was expected to be shit with just indies, you should compare it to the recent actual direct
not like that would change anything tho

Where is he? I miss his online bantz

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_06_23_at_1.19.52_PM.jpg (1400x1400, 193K)

>a brand new look
>after 2 shows they're already changing stuff
lmao

The context was different. Nintendo pulled back from E3 conderences during the WiiU era when their brand was at its lowest in terms of relevance and success. Of course people mocked them.
Sony decided to pull back from conferences at a time when they are basically uncontested in the console market.
Also conferences in general are less crucial nowadays. Nintendo does fine right now without conferences while Microsoft gets no real benefit from their arguably good shows.

That's less than 10 games worth of trailers.

Last time the show was over 20 minutes even though they said it was only 15 minutes in the pre-show blog post.

>Xgroids
>on Yea Forums
The absolute state of obsessed Sonyfags

I wish Nintrannies would stop eating Nintendo cock down

Live, breathe sleep, eat, and shit Nintendo all damn day. I really wonder what some of you look like irl.

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 7K)

context has literally nothing to do with ripping off somebody's else ideas
you're basically giving Sony a pass because they're "winning"

>Last 2 were fucking garbage
Why the fuck would I believe them that this one wont also be shit?

how ye niggers holding up?

Attached: 1564554262779.jpg (1280x1436, 727K)

Xfags were losing it when Queers of War came out.

Attached: edsdouzucaagz1a_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

Already forgetten and not even a month has gone by.

>20 minutes

Attached: 1552717712597.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Attached: SNOY.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

FIFA comes out tomorrow

more like gaystation lol

Losing what? They were busy playing the game while So(i)nybois were trying to shitpost over flags. Again obsessed pathetic little nigga.

Attached: 4vimo5f14l131.jpg (720x918, 232K)

jokes on you, i dont even like xbox

Attached: Axel F.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>all this seething
Let's have a reality check, shall we?

Nintendie
>Luigi's Mansion 3 YAHOOOO
Xbox
>...
PC
>... BUT MUH MULTIPLATS
PS4
>Catherine
>Medievil
>Death Stranding
>YS IX Monstrum Nox
>Concrete Genie
>Aegis Rim
>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
>Granblue Fantasy Relink
>Granblue Fantasy Versus
>Gungrave G.O.R.E

Seethe and cope, you've been dabbed out

Attached: 1561399235730.png (584x717, 306K)

What are you playing right now, my fellow sony chad?

The absolute state of playstation, holy shit, no E3, no TGS, no games all year, anti consumer out of the ass, PS5 already outdated

(S)hes still going lol. If only Sony was this dedicated to their fucking streams.

>Censored, remaster
>Bad remake
>PC
>PC
>??
>Censored
>Censored
>PC
>PC
>Shovelware

Nintendo Direct actually sometimes has news worth discussing, Sonygro.

Attached: 1497216489791.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Nice sources

>rip off Nintendo's Directs but with none of the content
>it has failed 2 times already

Attached: 1402656751315.png (327x316, 208K)

>all this misinfo
Stop using Twitter

>Sony does something
>Cue the horde of dilating Nintrannies
Every single time. Why are they so obsessed?

The first one got stickied and it was a complete fucking disaster only made worse with no games announced.

Just a reminder of how stupid (and obsessed) snoy niggers are.
>OP makes a fake leak saying that Sony will show a PS5 version of TLoU2 before the original version comes out on PS4
>call out said move
>snoy nigger instantly deflects to nintendo and lists ports announced much later after the original came out
>point this fallacy out
>other (?) snoy nigger sayd that TLoU2 for PS5 wouldn't be a remaster, while the Nintendo ones listed would be remasters, completely ignoring the point of "announcing an enhanced version of a game before launching the original"

Attached: (0)_v_-_Archived_-_PS5_GENERAL_-_Video_Games_-_4_opera_2019-09-17_21-59-47.png (1289x600, 55K)

add yakuza 4

>The context was different
Of course, Nintendo still had presentations at E3 (just not live), and introduced the Treehouse, with the return of World Championship, which made some of the best E3 for Nintendo.
Sony on the other hand... just quit E3 altogether.

>state of play thread
>sonyfags are seething
why?

if dubs sony won't even bother adding ps vita as a 2nd controller functionality into the ps5 until after the homebrew community made it work, and snoy steals that shit afterwards

Reminder that Inside Xbox has never been successful. Not once. Microsoft doesn't even have enough clout to get people excited for anything they have in store. State of Play won't reach the highs of a Nintendo Direct, but it sure as hell not as low as an Inside Xbox.

Yeah but Nintendo now a days does AA games so they can release one tittle per month. Sony takes forever to finish their games because the stakes are higher and they still compete with Microsoft like it or not.
Sony should do one of these every six months or return to E3.

Years of having fuck all shown will do that.
Glad I had the sense to keep my PS4 of 5.05 and wait for hacks.

snoys are dumb niggers what else is new?

Reminder that you're arguing with people who spam threads about cardboard, ports, and rosterfagging.

Attached: images.png (206x244, 9K)

let me look at my english to snoy nigger dictionary...
ok, I got it

SEETHING
COPE
STAY MAD
HAVE SEX
*dabs*

To be honest, I would be surprised If ps5 gets any functionality with Vita at all, the thing is just long forgotten for Sony.

PS4/Switch owner here. Honestly, I don't know what to even expect.
I want more games, but only 20 minutes?
Again, I want more games, but last time I tuned in they told me to go buy PSVR. Sorry if that is a exaggeration, but that's how it felt, I barely got any time with the PS4 games before they showed off what felt like 7+ PSVR games. I am excited for FF7RE, could they just show that off for 20 minutes instead? If I really do get new reveals to be excited for, and no I mean new IPs. Not remakes. Not sequels. New IPs. Then that would make me happy. And yes I know "hurr a nintendo fan against sequels and remakes?" but I honestly do not do that with them either. Even with Nintendo I only pick up a sequel if the previous game isn't on the Switch, and I avoid any and all remakes. But enough about Nintendo, I just want some new IPs from Sony for a change. I guess that is too much to ask huh?

>still bringing up Xbox
Damn literally living rent free.

Is this shit Sony fans get on this board justified?

Considering it's the only thing keeping gaming alive no lol

gamepass btfos anything on PS4 lmao

yes, just look at the thread or hop on over to any of the Links Awakening threads to see why

lol yes all the censorship sure is great

If you fling shit expect to have shit flung back at you, you guys started it

>still no rebuttals ouside of 'stop hurting Xbwak'
Xnogs everybody.

Ah yes they censored 2 seconds of ass in European Devil May Cry, this is literally the end of gaming

Schizos think everyone who talks bad about Nintendo or it's games are sonybros

first one was stickied. I don't think the second SoP was stickied, but after how dreadful the first one was I don't blame them.

That was patched out too

It feels like when Nintendo fucks up, people call them out on it only for fans to defend them, but when Nintendo really fucks up, like say, trying to rebrand a existing franchise to be supported by different people, even the fans turn on Nintendo for the disrespect to their loyal fanbase. But it feels like that's not the case with Sony. With Sony, as things get worse, the fans get worse by not trying to go against them. I like Sony, I enjoy Sony, and I play Sony games, but I outright BOYCOTT any and all of their games that got censored by them. I do not support the bad side of my company, and fans shouldn't either, fans should grow a fucking backbone.

>Pretty hefty
>20 minutes
Really?

yeah stupid nintendies
god i hate nintendo so much
we good boys we dindu nothin
it's not fair bros, why those nintndies hates us

I hope it's good

Attached: yiti7k.jpg (626x625, 112K)

What i want out of this but will probably never happen: Okage: Shadow King Remake, new MVC game, Playstation All Stars 2
What's probably gonna happen: 10 minutes of TLOU 2 followed by more VR shit, Indies, 3rd party games, & stuff we already know too much about.

Attached: Madotsuki.png (850x680, 279K)

The last two I watched were shit, I don't expect anything different

How far down your throat is Nintendo cock right now?

Beaides 3rd party stuff, literary playstation and sony heads have already said not to expect huge first party stuff, since they shifted development to new gen consoles. Its bot that fucking hard to understand
Because that will happen in proper event. Expect announcment spring next year and drop in fall

Nice job proving his point retard

The games Sony censored were games that 99,999999% of the people who browse this board didn't even to play, or never heard about. That's why there wasn't any "boycott".

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but nintendooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lmao

>"don't expect much we are working on the PS5"
>"btw no PS5 news lol"

So expect nothing?

Attached: 1568364505532.png (2604x2160, 595K)

Are you okay tranny?

Ok, but all companies are the same in that if you give them a inch, they take a mile.
Nintendo fans gave the Wii a inch. We now live in cardboard ring fit world.
Sony fans are giving this censorship a inch. The PS5 will show just how much they will take in kind.
All video game companies have one thing in common. They are not your friend, they are out to exploit you as much as possible, and only with outrage will they stop, and sometimes even that isn't enough.

Expect updates on titles we know about and some smaller 3rd party stuff. PS5 will have its own conference. Possibly psx next year

If you look at this thread. While no one cares they could keep this thread comfy and low profile, instead they got assblasted and ruined the thread with shitposting.
That's why nobody likes them.

Yes, that's all they've done ;)

Sly Cooper or we riot.

Attached: DkXzA8sX0AAgud6.jpg (680x826, 60K)

>when just going contrarian isn't enough to get a reaction, so you shift into maximum overdrive

>state of play thread
>sonyfags seething and bitching about nintendo
kek

you can't do that!

BASED blankchad

I agree that outrage is the only language these corporations understand. But I also think that both Nintendo and Sony improved over the years. Nintendo is no longer focused on the gimmick-loving casual market, and their ring fit stuff is marketed separately from their main business of games.
When it comes to Sony's censorship I don't know what will happen but I feel that Sony heard the outrage and that we won't see much of this in the future, either that they will reverse their policies or devs will get the memo and work around it.

>20 minutes dedicated to Deathstranding

Pass

but they said no PS5 news...

nnnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: raaa.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

PSASBR 2 soon.

Why does this fag expect fucking PS5 news over a year out from launch? I certainly hope none of you are like that as well?

Attached: 1550735752740.jpg (305x301, 10K)

>The Last Of Us Part II available now
I think they might stealth release the game before, or right on Outbreak day.

Sekiro DLC or Elden Ring gameplay, please

Check the Ape Escape website immediately after. They have always refresh the page after every SoP.

One day, my sweet.

Attached: 411full.jpg (411x314, 30K)

This would be the ballsiest move in video game history. It's just way too risky breh

If it's not MediEvil or Gravity Rush 3 then Sony can fuck off. I'm not gonna even bother asking for something like a Tearaway sequel, that just isn't happening.

...there was a second one?

The Final Fantasy 7 one

It's time.

Attached: Sly 5 Master Of Thieves 2.jpg (567x594, 75K)

The only way you can make 20 minutes "hefty" is if you don't fuck around with pointless explanations and long trailers. It'd have to be a demo reel and nothing else. Then again these hacks tried to hype up a Iron Man VR game so maybe I'm just not insane enough to understand Sony.

There was. No one else remembers it, either.

Whoa

Attached: EDFOTgzXsAI71N7.jpg (922x1200, 66K)

Aaaaaaghh

MediEvil is coming out next month dork lmao where have you been?

Can you read?

Still fuming over Sony I see.

Attached: uq8l0affnxq11.png (2848x1458, 1.78M)

>unironically defending State of Play

Will they finally give a fucking release date for bamham of tsushima?

Can YOU read?

Wait, there's a new Batman game? Since when?

This is just embarrassing at this point

Are you ready for more NO GAMES?

Attached: 1499634161936.jpg (308x418, 19K)

More suits would be nice.

Attached: EDJY6uGWsAATsG9.jpg (900x506, 103K)

I assumed that it was going to be TLOU2 focused but you'd think they'd spend more than 20 mins on that alone right?

Maybe they just tease something and do something else for Outbreak Day?

Attached: 1480981328020m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

I'm pleasantly surprised they didn't cave in and make some half baked standalone DLC. 13M sales, and yet they resist the urge to nickel and dime players unlike some insomniacs and dogs.

Attached: GOD-OF-WAR.jpg (896x504, 110K)

They were going to but decided to save stuff for the sequel

based

Another trash ass stream.

Attached: IMG_20190822_015616.jpg (750x380, 36K)

Sony has gradually driven away all of their fans, it's only natural they'd get shit on here. You think Nintendo fanboys are the ones hating Sony? They've got nothing on former Sony fanboys like myself.

Stop terril

Wants: Actual new games revealed that aren't more ports, remakes, or sequels
Expectations: Here's more PSVR games!
Actual Future: Here's more remakes of games you already played, trailers for PSVR games you already knew about, and repeated trailers you have already seen.

Just goes to show you, things rarely get better, but can always get worse. Always.

Why are you guys so FUCKING negative all the time?

>he didn't see the first State of Play, the most embarrassing first impression ever

You can still get infected by the fungus fumes so I think we’ll vet a couple of rummers.

1. Having lowered expectations means the damage of it being disappointed is lessened.
2. People have seen the first State of Play, and it set the tone for the events.
3. Sony's priorities are somewhere between a mess, and confusing.

Not only were the last 2 complete and utter shit but Sony has shown fuck all for a few years now.
I don't think we'll be seeing jack shit until at least next year when the next gen of consoles will probably be shown.

The second one was good tho

It's fucking Yea Forums.

Because it wasn't the first one.

>Yea Forumsnceldo already seething at this

Normally agree but but not only were the last 2 shit but Sony has shown us fuck all for a couple of years now.

>hefty
>20 minutes

wow

real hefty

shit i think nintendos indie showcases are longer than that

>20 minutes of VR garbage and indie games

Attached: Wow.jpg (204x247, 9K)

>Yea Forums gets triggered by something Sony yet again

Attached: 645645853456684787856.png (402x390, 355K)

>No E3
>No TGS
>first two SoP were awful
>Why are you guys so mean?

I see you are one of those Glass have full fags, even though you took two gulps of water.

the only thing that's going to be triggered are my sides

you niggers didnt even get a sticky for the second one

>all this “criticism” from seething nindies after Sony steals and makes their marketing campaigns better
More like the Failed State of Nintendo lmao

I cant tell if these are false flags, which is utterly pathetic, or delusional basednys.

>it ends up being cheap indie and VR shit

Attached: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (288x499, 24K)

The only way this'll be interesting is Ape Escape 4 that they've been hinting at.
So instead we'll get some garbage VR minigames collection and the series will die again.

All of their efforts are on the next gen console, but they're greed as fuck and don't want to just pull out of this gen completely, at least not when there is another 14 months before they release the new console.

Oh boy, another 20 minutes of absolutely nothing.

Attached: shiba.png (1280x720, 588K)

The multiplayer beta, yes maybe.

Nintendo still had a presentation during e3

Sony had literally nothing this year