I have just finished Bloodborne. Here's what I think

>A handful of weapons. Seriously, I was only using the Axe all the way until I received the Pizza Cutter later on DLC
>The clothes doesnt matter at all here. Why? Might as well go full commando in this
>Instead of having an estus flask, this game has consumable health potions that can be gathered through farming. Fuck this.
>Why do I always have to go through Hunter's Nightmare when I want to travel from one lamp to another?
>The bosses have a ridiculous amount of health and can one shot you with some attacks. Cheap af, considering you cant see shit sometimes due to bad camera angle/boss fast and messy attacks
>This game has the most erratic camera in the whole souls series. Its your main enemy in this game
>Some levels are crammed with unnecessary decorative assets(like too many statues) that makes them look the same and confusing to navigate through
>The chalice dungeons are boring and repetitive, and the bosses/items dont really worth the effort
>Only one core play style. You cant dual weld guns/swords
>Unnecessary weapon wearing down from use. Serves no purpose
>Orphan of Kos is an extra NIGGER
>For a game that won BAFTA awards, it barely has any cutscenes. I dont mean long kojimbo-like cutscenes, but come on, the ending cutscene is barely a minute

Why did you meme me into playing this shit? I would rather stick to superior Dark Souls

Attached: fuq.jpg (820x750, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utLWiscq8d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wojack
Opinion discarded, simpleton.

cool blog faggot

Idk I had fun man

Git gud

>clothes don't matter
Stopped reading. You're a retard

The truth hurts, doesnt it bloodborne fags?

sounds like someone is shit at parry timings

>jap crap
>is crap
Oh wow

Yet another victim fooled by brainless shilling of vee

I got gud dude I have finished the whole game with its dlc, cant you read?

Git gud

Attached: 1567363285683.jpg (473x501, 78K)

Lurk 2 years before trying to greentext again retard.

Attached: 1565168010230.png (1381x1055, 1.13M)

Other than resistances, they barely matter

Soulsfags in general are insufferable as fuck, buying a console for 1 single game is not worth it especially not for Bloodborne

>Seriously, I was only using the Axe all the way until I received the Pizza Cutter later on DLC
This is literally entirely on you. The axe is not the only weapon you could use, but you chose to do so.

I wish I could kiss Kosm on her beautiful mouth.

Attached: Kos_(Mother)_Face.png (1126x859, 970K)

Welcome to 2015. Game is still great.

>handful of weapons
>because I chose to only use a handful
You could say the same thing about Dark Souls but it would be way more apparent that you are talking out of your ass.
I know this is a bait thread but once you start attacking Dark Souls with your shitty bait thread then that's where I draw the line.

It has so little variety in everything it's mind numbing. Easy as fuck since they throw healing items at u constantly but 0 replay value

BB is overrated among souls games but I can respect why. All of them are good for different reasons and all of them are shit for different reasons.

You have to understand. Snoys literally, and I mean LITERALLY have only this game they are so proud of that they put it on a pedestal. But to people who played any more that 5 games in their life know that bloodborne is nothing special. It runs like shit at 20fps and is even worse that dark souls 3 (the worst souls game yet)

>Can't dual wield guns or swords
>What is Reiterpallasch
>What is Blades of Mercy/Rakugo

You can turn into a squid person and tentacle rape enemies losers, the game has options.

Dark Souls 3 is the best souls game.

Compare the dark souls 1 weapon list with bloodbornes weapon list and come back again

t. weebnigger

Bloodborne has better movesets, weapons, enemies, bosses, level design, music, etc.
Dark Souls 1 has dogshit balance, combat, weapons, enemies, bosses, and retarded mechanics like poise, hidden hit-stun mechanics, midi music, etc. It's a dogshit game and easily the most overrated in the series.

>i only used two weapons and this is the game's problem somehow
Stopped reading right there.
>if you ignore this thing that matters then it doesnt matter
lol

Not even you can take your own pathetic shitpost seriously

Parrying bosses was the only way to win them fast. Otherwise you will stuck with them for a terribly long time. I got gud at parrying as well but shit, the game doesnt give that much of options to win bosses

It's 100% true.

>Otherwise you will stuck with them for a terribly long time
Lmao git gud

Demon's Souls is the only good game in the series

Attached: 1557013523267.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>lets look at weapons list now
Nice moving the goal post back to where it belongs.
Bloodborne doesn't have "no weapons" it has less than Dark Souls.
I refuse to accept that because no one uses a weapon that it doesn't count.
That's the best part of Dark Souls. Weapons that no one uses that you can use for fun runs.

>better movesets
yeah dodging like a faggot all the time
>level design
Literally dark souls1 has the most memorable places. I think the technological limitations of the last gen actually benefited the DS1 level design, and prevented the devs to fill them with unessesary crap, like they did with BB and DS3

stupid bait

>The chalice dungeons are boring and repetitive, and the bosses/items dont really worth the effort
More or less everybody agrees with that one

I would say
DS1>DS3>BB>DS2

Havent played sekiro yet

what if i dislike anime because of how obnoxious most weebs are and because of how loud the characters in them usually are?

The actual attacks are more useful, you dumb faggot. Dark Souls reinforces mashing R1, while BB doesn't since there are no stunlocks and changed r2s have hyper armor and L1 is the high dps attack.
>Subjective garbage about level design.
For starters, you don't get decide what's memorable. It also has the absolute worst dogshit levels in the series, from Demon Ruins, to Izalith, to Crystal Caves, to Hear Hollow, to Valley of the Drakes, to Ash Lake, etc. Some truly terrible level design.

>DS3 betrer than BB
instantly puts you into subhuman tier

>implying i've read your wall of text
haha gud one m8

Turn down the volume and watch anime without being a complete weeaboo.

It is better, since they have took some of BB's positive elements and incorporated in DS3

>axe
go arcane build next time and have fun

Desu the blood vials make it the worst fromsoft game.

They're equally good except for that one massive
Annoyance

Alright then nigga I will bait. Give me a more iconic level from BB that can surpass DS1 anor londo

No, they shoved them into Dark Souls where theu don't fit

Stopped reading at axe lol

?
Are you retarded? "Level atmosphere," is purely subjective. I'm talking about level design, not level atmosphere. I can just as easily say, "Well, they're all better," and you have no choice but to disagree. Here goes:
The worst level in BB, Nightmare Frontier.

Attached: Research_Hall_Concept.png (1280x914, 1.71M)

you will never be japanese

>Also why the game auto sends you to NG+? Coulnt it let you finish the game story, then allow you to explore and whenever you are ready let you go to NG+?

>watch anime without being a complete weeaboo.
just because i don't act like a faggot doesn't mean others won't
what if i wanted to discuss a series i've watched?
>Turn down the volume
>character does something
>EHHHH?!?!?! ANIME-KUN, W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!!??
>character gives cringey 2 minute speech about some gay shit
>other character does something funi xd
>WHAT THE HELL YOU WEREN'T LISTENING >:(((((
i guarantee even series that aren't slice of life have this kinda shit

Attached: 1546434634467.jpg (1400x2015, 1.21M)

Literally an alternative version of DS1 Library lvl design

But done infinitely better than the Duke's Archives

Eww, that's disgusting

Because you turn into a fucking squid at the end lmao

It's a shittier Dark Souls 3. Fuck paper-thin walls that you can kill things through.

>people come here to talk about anime
back to Yea Forums with you, weebbrain

That's easy:
Hamlet.
Also, Upper Cathedral Ward.

So to put it short,
>I tried to play this game exactly like a different game
>It was inefficient, how could this be?

what a weak bait

>Hamlet
Hell no, this place is just bad. It had potential though
>Upper Cathedral Ward
Close enough, but since it is a part of the Cathedral, it looks the same like the previous levels and it is not a big transition like Anor Londo was

>Clothes don't matter
Found the havel flipper

Seeing the ending on YouTube because your platform can't play BB natively doesn't count as finishing it

Wrong. Both are better and more iconic. I'll wait for you to present evidence to indicate otherwise

You must have missed 90% of the weapons if you think there's a handful

That could just as well be her asshole user.
>Oh fuck that would be even better

SHUT UP STEVE
This is MY chinese forum

Anor Londo was so iconic, that they have brought back in DS3. There, happy now? This this a personal taste subject, but the majority online thinks Anor Londo is better. Just check the souls forums or souls yt channels

That's not evidence.

>or souls yt channels
Jesus fucking christ lmao

I still havent beat it, it feels like a mega chore

Not him but it kind of is
And its subjective so youre both retarded

The funny thing is that you say this as a Dark Souls player, despite the fact that basically every problem DS1 had was fixed in Bloodborne. DS3 was a boring rehash of DS1, so that leaves BB in the perfect sweet spot. I've literally never met someone who disliked BB but liked DS. The only valid opinions are liking them both or just liking BB

The levels being iconic has nothing to do with their quality. Ash Lake is iconic, but it's also a linear dogshit level with nothing in it.

My point is that the measuring of something being iconic has nothing to do with its quality. Way to read between the lines brainiac.

The city of Yarnham itself.

Attached: bc0ccd929c28c755adcd4c6f25ce2e8a.jpg (848x464, 62K)

>A handful of weapons. Seriously, I was only using the Axe all the way until I received the Pizza Cutter later on DLC
But every single one is 100% viable and useful. Compare this to Dark Souls where the Mailbreaker exists only to keep track of which NG+ you're on.
>The clothes doesnt matter at all here. Why? Might as well go full commando in this
They're not for PHYSICAL defense, they're for status and elemental defense.
>Instead of having an estus flask, this game has consumable health potions that can be gathered through farming. Fuck this.
It's fine, since there is no option to block, this allows the player to decide the difficulty level.
>Why do I always have to go through Hunter's Nightmare when I want to travel from one lamp to another?
Because PS4.
>The bosses have a ridiculous amount of health and can one shot you with some attacks. Cheap af, considering you cant see shit sometimes due to bad camera angle/boss fast and messy attacks
Literally git gud. It has some of the best hitboxes in the series.
>This game has the most erratic camera in the whole souls series. Its your main enemy in this game
It's no different than Demon's Souls.
>Some levels are crammed with unnecessary decorative assets(like too many statues) that makes them look the same and confusing to navigate through
Git gud. The decorations are amazing.
The top tier gems are very much worth it, as are the secret cut-content dungeons.
Yes you can. Reiterpalache in one hand, any other gun in the left. Stack bloodtinge.
>Unnecessary weapon wearing down from use. Serves no purpose
Then why are you complaining?
>Orphan of Kos is an extra NIGGER
Git gud.
>For a game that won BAFTA awards, it barely has any cutscenes. I dont mean long kojimbo-like cutscenes, but come on, the ending cutscene is barely a minute
The story is shown, not told

You asked for evidence and I gave it to you, yet you reject everything. Support your opinion then contrarian cowards if you want to change my mind. Oh wait you cant

All of that is valid to a certain point, and yet it's still the only reason to own a PS4 even today, and still one of the best games of the decade, much better than literally everything else. Inferior to Dark Souls 1 in every aspect, but if you need more Souls because you find that everything else is dogshit, it's still worth it to get a dirt cheap PS4 just for Bloodborne today.

Here's my opinion bro.

You're delusional if you think a game that's 1/2 shit is better than the consistently fun gameplay of Bloodborne and DS3.

You didn't give me anything. You said, "Look for evidence! It's out there." Try again.
I'm not being contrarian, I just disagree with your opinion. You're the one making claims about dogshit like "level iconography," like a weirdo.

I don't want to change your mind
Neither I nor anyone cares what you think at any time
You are irrelevant you attention whore faggot zoomer

Because PS4.

lmao even (You) cant find words to defend this lousy mechanic. Truly pathetic

I finished it, bought it 2 times, 1 regular, then the 2018 version with the additional dynamic theme.

It was ok. I find the switching attacks really pointless. there's no point in the game where a switching weapon style would actually be useful, if the enemy is resistant to the weapon style, instead of switching weapon style, its far more useful to switch to another weapon, and switching weapon style sometimes even make the moveset even worse. like, there's no point in using the club mode of the pizza cutter.

Also, weapon degradation is useless. Ever since Dark Souls introduced unlimited carry-all your fucking inventory, there's no point in weapon degradation. Demons Souls got it right with weight, so you have to be mindfull on what you carry and equip.

The chalice dungeons are ok, but really gets fucky just to get the good gems

Other than that, I didn't find any weapon for PVE that is better than the Saw Cleaver other than the Moonlight Greatsword, since it deals so much damage.

Demons Souls is still the best for me

Very specific point, I like it. My bad

Why would anyone play this over Dark Souls?
Because superior enemies, bosses, combat, levels, music, atmosphere, etc.
Dark Souls 1 has more variety, and better world design. Nearly everything about BB is vastly improved over the game.

WHERE ARE MY CUTSCENES THIS ISNT LIKE GOD OF WAR WTF

Attached: 43234523.png (217x232, 9K)

It's the limitations of the hardware. It doesn't require justification, It's just the way it is.

How's framerate on Pro compared to Slim?

>I find the switching attacks really pointless
They do ridiculous poise damage and break boss limbs much faster than spamming attacks. They also do more damage.

Then why in the rest of the souls you can travel in every bonfire you want? Just give up lmao its shitty mechanic whether its ps4 hardware or by their fault

The half of the game looks like the city of Yarnham lmao. Nothing dazzling

I would have no problem with chalice dungeons if my options for gem farming weren't 1. save scum or 2. remake and replay.
If I could just repeatedly fight one boss without needing to get all the materials and replay the entire dungeon just to fight one or two fucking enemies or needing to savescum then I wouldn't be nearly as mad at chalice dungeons.

More stable. It's still 30, but it rarely will dip below that except in highly specific scenes.
IE, at the big gathering area in Yarnham at the beginning, if you look at it from far away while ALL the enemies in the area are in your field of vision, the framerate can slow down, but not much. It's far better than standard.

Just remember to enable boost mode.

Because bloodbourne is more technically demanding, and it's a limitation of the hardware. The PS4 needed time to unload assets and pre-load assets for new areas.
The Hunter's Dream is basically a loading screen.

That's the point: a big chunk of the game is literally an upgraded Anor London

should have rolled kirkhammer

Bloodborne had limited playstyles compared to Souls, but I still think it offered a decent enough variety with the tunes and hunter’s tools and whatnot.

Sekiro just went full casualized.

>tunes
*runes

>casualized
Uhh?

That's like saying using a Straight Sword in DS3 the entire time is entirely your choice.

then you dislike weebs not anime retard

based

Cool, I'd have bought Pro anyway because it's barely more expensive than Slim but it's nice to know it's worth the extra eurobucks

>no need to worry about having to make decisions! just use the same weeb blade all game, kind sir!

>WHERE ARE MY LONG, SLOW BURN, BONE CHILLING CUTSCENES

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

It had very limited playstyles, but what was available within a playstyle was much better.
Usually using 6 attacks in two stances (R1, charged R2, and L1 in each stance) instead of 1 attack in 1 stance. You could parry while 2 handing, instant stance swaps, tools >>>> catalyst garbage. Charged attacks were awesome. Bosses had multiples ways of dying instead of, "slash until dead."

Clearly you're too low IQ for bloodborne.

Attached: I did not care for the great ones.png (2315x1449, 1.19M)

Not what casualization means redditor

theres animes that arent cringy like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=utLWiscq8d4

It doesnt makes sense. The hunters dream is still a loadable map. They could have extented the loading times and allow us to travel from one lamp to another. Going there is just a major inconvenience.
>Also why cant you sit on a lamp and reset the area enemies? And dont blame this on PS4 as well

>good scene
>instead they all sound like they're masturbating
???

how much of a brainlet do you have to be to think this? dukes archives was about navigating hallways, being sent into a prison after a fake boss fight, and then leaving out a back door to go to the caves. research hall is about learning the story of the patients while ascending upwards until you hit the living failures.
>DURRR IT HAS ROTATING STAIRCASES SO ITS THE SAME
brainlet honestly

Cry all you want, it was based on Duke's Archives

you were based on a retard

Yes it is, just look at the achievement percentages compared to other games.

>Bosses had multiples ways of dying
2 is not multiple

sword saint isshin is far harder than any boss in dark souls except maybe defiled watchdog

>>A handful of weapons. Seriously, I was only using the Axe all the way until I received the Pizza Cutter later on DLC
Picrelated
>>The clothes doesnt matter at all here.
This is a good thing. Gearfaggotry is retarded and clothes should only be cosmetic. Besides, there's sets that give you massive resistance to magic attacks and debuffs, so your point isn't even accurate
>>blood vials
Sure, whatever, stop bitching about a minor issue and stop getting hit
>>No lamp to lamp travel
Fair point but it makes the lore better for people that aren't drooling retards so fuck you
>>bosses have a ridiculous amount of health and can one shot you with some attacks. Cheap af, considering you cant see shit sometimes due to bad camera angle/boss fast and messy attacks
You're just shit at the game. Laurence is the only boss with a stupidly large health pool compared to his damage output
>>most erratic camera in the whole souls series. Its your main enemy in this game
You just suck dick at the game. If you want to bitch about unoptimized cameras go play the Arkham games
>>Some levels are crammed with unnecessary decorative assets(like too many statues) that makes them look the same and confusing to navigate through
Yeah, you're just mentally deficient
>>The chalice dungeons boring and repetitive, bosses/items dont really worth the effort
Dungeons are boring and repetitive, yes. The bosses are some of the best in the game, stop being retarded and ESL
>>Only one core play style. You cant dual weld guns/swords
Ah bloo bloo. The trick weapons in bloodborne are one of the best weapon pools out there
>>Unnecessary weapon wearing down
This literally never affects anything
>>Orphan
Never got why people bitched so much about Orphan. It's a tough but fair fight, and I think I beat him on my fourth try. Stop being shit at the game.
>>Needed more cutscenes
You're just a retard

You could've bitched about framerates, cut content, any number of valid things but you chose to be a retard

Attached: EDM0XydU0AIHDbH.jpg (972x1024, 155K)

Old Yharnam. Central Yharnam. Cathedral Ward. Research Hall.

>Here's what I think

Attached: kekdee.gif (320x240, 1.89M)

imagine being this much of a bitch

Attached: baito.jpg (252x256, 10K)

Real question, why Yea Forums defends this game so much even though it has it fair share of issues? There are better games out there

how funny of you to assume he could even find three umbilical cords

Cainhurst

Attached: bb cain.jpg (960x540, 103K)

Name 3 better games that came out after 2010

Actually even if I have noticed some framedrops, I had no issue with the framerate whatsoever. Its sure has no smooth 60fps, but its not as bad as they say

you're correct but you forgot to mention that the game runs horribly and the chromatic aberration looks bad
also the multiplayer is terrible and blood gems/chalice dungeon grinding makes player interaction impossibly imbalanced
I made the grind and got objectively superior blood gems so I know this for sure

The witcher 3
Undertale
Red dead redemption 2

I can name more if you want

Because you can like a game despite not liking parts of it or some of it being bad.
All shit.

name me better games then

>The witcher 3
>Undertale

Attached: man of laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Nier Automata
Red Dead 2
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Devil May Cry 5
Breath of the Wild

Attached: 3c3e54ed49b9136f008d2403054a6e2f.jpg (832x772, 360K)

Lmao, I knew you would say 2 of those 3 games, don't forget to include BoTW next time

>chromatic aberration looks bad
Eh it was weird at first when I noticed it, but I got used to it. They overdid it to be honest.

>bait thread has over 100 posts

Bloodborne is game of the century. Only a sequel will dethrone it.
Most shit.

I'd rather talk about BB in a bait thread than have another smash or wojak spam thread

You mean how less than half can get past Gacoigne and Cleric? The first bosses? kek

>tfw its not bait and these are legit arguments

Attached: κατάλογος.png (214x236, 6K)

>Bloodborne is game of the century

In what world lmao

Attached: 1568318205129.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

I thought you were talking about Bloodborne... this isn't over...

its a mixture of the fact that
>lots of people played it as their first souls game
>it's one of the few worthwhile PS4 exclusives
>people invested lots of time into grinding and finding all the secrets because it's a souls game
>trying to get a rise out of people who don't own a PS4

I've completed every game in the series starting at DS1 and I reckon BB only makes the top 4

>Bloodborne is game of the century
Look buddy, I love bloodborne its literally one of my all time favorite games but it doesnt deserve the title its a really fucking good game but it does nothing new that hasnt been done before or hasnt revolutionized gaming in the slightest. if there was a game worthy of the title so far this century it would be minecraft

Attached: 1515507930461.jpg (700x700, 206K)

>minecraft
Dogshit. Bloodborne reigns supreme.

Attached: 1551475883335.png (715x501, 237K)

I have played all the DS games and Demons souls and all I can say BB is just like DS2 and Demons Souls, a hit and miss game. It has some really great ideas and great art style, but it has some big issues. Its the best hit and miss game from Hidetaka Miyazaki

Yeah. Despite all the hate and the memes, Minecraft is the most important game that came out this decade.

Attached: unnamed.png (212x429, 33K)

If you raise non-issues and act like they're reasonable criticisms, don't be surprised when you get slapped down. This retard could've bitched about the framerate and that would've been 100% accurate but he chose to be retarded instead.

>Game of the century
>Minecraft
Oh look, a sane person on Yea Forums. BB is still my personal favorite though.

No, no, no, and no. The first 2 look the same

And they're better than anything in Dark Souls.

Clothes reduce your damage taken by like 25% compared to being naked. The difference between wearing church clothes and wearing hunter clothes is like +/-12% physical damage taken

Also you're a retard about the weapons, BB has some of the best weapons of any ARPG ever. I've played for like 1000 hours and it's seriously hard to pick a favorite

You think they are because you suck that bloody BB cock, but in reality they are not

>The bosses have a ridiculous amount of health and can one shot you with some attacks.
Have you considered not running around with base Vitality?
Of course you can dual wield. The Blades of Mercy, the Beast Claws and the Rakuyo all transform into dual wielded weapons.

>>For a game that won BAFTA awards, it barely has any cutscenes. I dont mean long kojimbo-like cutscenes, but come on, the ending cutscene is barely a minute
Fuck off

git gud the thread

You could have used a different weapon if you wanted to. What are you scared of, hitting the enemies a couple more times to kill them? Don't play games if you aren't having fun.

Quit tonguing your prostate and get your head out your ass fag. Then slit your wrists and dive off a cliff, worthless boomer.

Attached: 1568771438237.jpg (1059x1033, 98K)

I used the axe, the shotgun spear, the hammer and the pizza cutter but the upgrade gems dont leave room to maximize the potential of a weapon. Also there are no style variation weapons in BB like in darksouls. Its like for every style there is only one weapon that represents it

cope harder nigger

What's there to cope? The game was a smash hit still beloved to this day and you're objectively a tastelet for disliking it.

Why were weapons so fucking good in bloodborne? Is it just because they trimmed all the fat and only left the minimum amount of weapons to support various playstyles instead of padding shit out with straight upgrades?

It was mostly a hit because it had a great art style and music score and made sales because it rode on Dark souls success. Technically, it has flaws and only brainlets like you deny their existence

But I don't? The game has a hilariously bad framerate, the loading times, particularly at launch, were insufferably long and the lack of shield, while understandable, still makes dogs annoying as shit to deal with. And the camera is shit in every souls game, not just Bloodborne. In fact I thought BB's camera was better because the lock on is less wonky. And yes, having to warp to Hunter's Dream is annoying. But too high boss health is literally only an issue if you refuse to use Beastblood Pellets and the one-shotting is only an issue if you don't level Vitality. Every other complaint on the list is either bogus or entirely subjective.
I agree about Orphan being a piece of shit though. Miyazaki must have felt pretty fucking smug when he designed that piece of shit.

I do agree that with the pellets and the parry you can win a boss faster. But when it comes to the camera I still think BB has the worst. It is because here you have to fight big and fast bosses and the camera has hard time to keep up with the action.
About the Orphan, I had not that much of an issue in the first stage, but when he gets his wings he is impossible to target lock him. Also he tends to fake his attacks. No other boss does that

Neck yourself, Jamal. It beats spending your worthless life hating yourself.

Attached: EEv7w8hW4AE_394.jpg (719x874, 130K)