Outer worlds

>outer worlds
>VTMB2
>dying light 2
>cyberpunk
2020 is shaping up to be an amazing rpg for rpgs, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1567351148348.jpg (600x900, 109K)

>cyberpunk
>rpg
OH NONONONO

you must be living in an alternate universe cause the last time i check cybercuck is a first person shooter. Having minor rpg mechanics doesn't make it an rpg.

dying light is another far cry gameplay copy paste type of boring AAA game.

Vampire, meh, i've played the 1st so long ago i cant even remember if it was good or not.

Outer worlds could be somewhat enjoyable because its obsidian, let's hope they dont fuck up.

>could be somewhat enjoyable because its obsidian

Attached: 1562784556246.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

they made 2 games that i enjoyed.

its 99,999999999% more that i can say about all other game devs still in the industry.

Who is they? Are they still at Obsidian? Obsidian is not a person, user, and people made those games you enjoy.

It plays the exact same as NV, gonna be shit.

so in other words all other game devs still in the industry each made 3.99999999998 games that you enjoyed

>rpgs

>plays like the only good action rpg ever made
Neat

>autoaim and clunkyness is good
oh no no no no

Combat is not the reason you play rpg

>good gameplay is not the reason you play a game
i'd much rather play skyrim if it had souls combat instead of 1 button to win

Souls is literally two buttons to win

kek if you say so kotaku

>obshitian
>literal who dev with only one writer from the original and trigger warnings, and only 5 clans in comparison to the original
>Potentially decent zombie game that might have good reactivity to choices based on some other shit Avellone worked on (namely Alpha Protocol)
>CDPR who have made "RPG's" in name only and not a good game at all, full of pandering
1/4 isn't a good start.

Roll and attack

>far cry gameplay copy paste type of boring AAA game
>could be somewhat enjoyable because its obsidian
Seething obsidiot still mad about Avellone dabbing on them

>dodge
>punish
>repeat till think is dead
>or just use magic
Kino gameplay

>ds
roll, run, light attack, and strong attack, all do different things and need to be used correctly to win a fight
>skyrim
attack block shout or let your invincible companion do all the work

>implying you can do that in pvp, the only place where souls combat shines, and get away with it

>n-no its 4 buttons not 2

You seem to have espoused a very loose definition of what a RPG is. Cuck.

You actually need to do something movement wise. Come on, you are not suggesting that gamebryo clunk has better gameplay than Souls, right?