Pull this out

>pull this out
>pyro panics and backpedals
Every time. I also love just completely ignoring airblast baiting pyros while they just stand there and get shot by the rest of my team. That's what you get for playing a class that exists based on gimmicks.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (637x358, 20K)

>he also pulls out the shotgun and we duke it out at midrange
cozy feeling

Attached: catspaghetti.jpg (437x437, 66K)

based
fuck pyro mains

>class mains you hate the most

Attached: file.png (600x339, 326K)

Soldier
Pyro, really. If you play any other class, sure, I respect it.

>spy
>spy
surreal kind of feel

Attached: 20190916185135_1.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Pyro, deal with it.
Sniper I guess

Scout/Soldier
decent Sniper mains turn a winning game into a steamroll and I resent that no matter which side of it I'm on

Attached: full life neck.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>Pyro pulls out his shotgun
Lel

Engineer
Scout

Pyro
Demoman

>see demoknight
>stop and pull my sword out
>we have a duel

I need to play TF2 again

>I also love just completely ignoring airblast baiting pyros while they just stand there and get shot by the rest of my team.
they deserve it for not realizing reflect is a defensive tactic

Heavy/Engineer
Engineer/Medic mains

>spy
>sniper
literally only play spy to fuck snipers

>Switches to Shotgun as well
What now, bitch?

Pyro/Medic
Sniper

>try to shoot Pyro with LITERALLY ANY hitscan
>the post jungle inferno flame textures blind me and obscure fucking everything
Even friendly pyros are annoying now. They're like walking flashbangs.

I uninstalled this game yesterday after encountering 7 spinbotting cheaters in the course of 3 matches

You die cause you have less health or he flys away with his rockets

>That's what you get for playing a class that exists based on gimmicks.
This
Its why Soldier and Demo mains are such scrubs too
>Muh rocket jumps
>must splash damage
>muh just aim vaguely near their legs or into large groups
>muh high skill fastest class in the game with large high damage explosions that has been undeniably broken since launch but we won't let Valve nerf us without throwing huge fucking fits because the game isn't fun without our crutch classes

Attached: e10.jpg (960x599, 94K)

soldier
sniper
All sniper mains are human garbage.

Chances are, if he's in range to do decent damage with the shotgun, I've already lit him up. He may have more health, but I'm doing more damage.

t. heavy main moving revved across the whole map

I swap between Heavy/Engineer/Medic depending on what the team needs

Widowmaker/Funslinger/Stock Wrench is the most fun combo btw, basically infinite ammo and sentries if you don't miss

Soldier is the easiest class in the game to be "good" at, there's no doubt about that.

In most games with rockets, the splash damage has a small radius, and it does 10-40% of the damage of a direct hit. In TF2, the splash damage radius is ENORMOUS and rockets do 70-90% of their damage on splash.

>disguise self as own team medic
>soldier rounds corner
>get behind him and spy check with knife
>lel he was a spy
>get kicked from server
>reason: that's not how you play spy

If anything the splash should work mostly as a disruptive blast, not just AoE damage.
Have the bulk of the damage be within a very small radius and have everyone else take a bit of damage and get blasted around like a small airblast.

Soldier should be more disruptive than straight up dominant and destructive.

>pull out my scorch shot
>knock you around while burning you
>switch fast back to my degreaser
>reflect your rocket back

ez

Attached: pyro.webm (640x360, 380K)

Soldier/Pyro
Heavy/Spy

"Literally just look in your direction with my primary and secondary weapons"
Nice skillful gameplay there buddy

Attached: E3BE96D4-43E9-4166-9475-BC16D3067BC3.jpg (1356x755, 549K)

Rocket damage is a linear function along the radius, with 100% at the center and 50% at the outer edge.
It seems balanced enough to me, unless you aim well or the enemies position poorly you probably will not kill two people without reloading, and the reloads are pretty slow.

medic/soldier
sniper but spy that are good with the revolver and don't even bother with the knife are a close second

>Spy
>"""Spy Mains"""

I'm the spy with the CnD+Leetranger combo hiding on top of props and in spaces taking my time to get proper kills and saps without waking a hornet's nest.

"""Spy Mains""" are either doing fail trick stabs in expensive ugly outfits, or noobs who see me doing good, switch to that class and die as well, making the enemy team Paranoid, and checking everything, and either making me do one of the following.

A. Wait out the Paranoia and strike as soon as they relax
B. Switch off Spy

I played over 10 games yesterday and only 1 was free of bots, hackers or cl_interp abusers, this game is really dying

Attached: gaseous snake.jpg (189x197, 16K)

>valve servers are all that’s left
>90% of matches are one-sided
>STILL no !votescramble available to help make matches an even challenge

Attached: 9CA04DD0-CFA8-42B9-A042-510AA60B1062.jpg (485x491, 23K)

Pyro and Medic

I played a bunch yesterday and only encountered really shitty matchmaking.

>CnD
Playing vanilla (or w/ Amby) leads to a much more active and effective spy

No you're not wrong, but I'm paranoid of running out of cloak at the worst moment. Plus the CnD allows me to basically crouch shit on platforms and map parts above walking paths of other people ,allowing me to rarely be caught.

Because if you're trying to get around and make a slight casual bump, the spot you were standing on becomes a fucking crater.

>I'm the spy with the CnD+Leetranger combo hiding on top of props and in spaces

>"""Spy Mains""" are either doing fail trick stabs in expensive ugly outfits, or noobs who see me doing good

if you can't stab at any point in time and then evade the combined fury of the whole team, you're the waste of spy slot my friend

Attached: 1557630552444.gif (300x165, 1.35M)

>use shotgun on close range class
>they don’t like it
Wow
You’re smart as fuck, OP. Next thing you’ll tell me is snipers kill heavies?

>be spy
>go gibus, pyro goggles and merc badge
>arrive at 2fort
>get cheap kills and default taunt every time
>watch the salt roll in

Attached: A07DE92A-66F0-423F-94EF-29850971CBEE.jpg (360x339, 17K)

Play Degroot. Best matchmaking because every shitter is on 2fort

Attached: 413E28A8-AFF3-465C-A87B-23DCD43E8477.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

I'm honestly amazed at how good the default taunts are at making people butthurt.
Killed a soldier as an engie and did the wrench laugh and he tunneled me the entire match, couldn't stop shittalking too

This
Bonus points if you kill a friendly and they scream at you in chat

>he plays harvest

This can lead to some of the best feelings in TF2
>kill someone and default taunt
>they rage and play the counter to your class
>you kill them again despite the objective disadvantage
>they get even angrier
>you kill them again for a domination
>they either spam rage and quit or are so livid their game sense is ruined for the rest of the match

Attached: 58913006-F683-4430-8A3B-B41AD12E7CAE.png (1306x823, 1.57M)

Can you blacklist maps for competitive play

I'm tired of these shit community maps that give me 100 FPS

People seem to get really mad when you unload full stock revolver clips into them, and even more if it's a random crit. This is how I play spy, I just cloak around looking at people's health and shoot low health foes with 21 damage revolver hits.

Attached: facehead.jpg (600x746, 43K)

Demo
Engineer because all the new players gravitate towards him for some fucked up inexplicable reason and they end up not helping the team in the slightest

True, I really had my fun with said soldier
>equip jag
>shit out lv1 and 2s in retarded spots
>somehow he dies to them every time because he's scouring the entire map looking for me in his fuming rage
>keeps insulting and shittalking
>I just default taunt and say thanks!

Attached: 1345504975164.png (368x355, 228K)

>new players gravitate towards him
That’s because they watched Grandpa Dane The Engineer Queer and went battle engi because they think they know everything after watching his random crits video

>some fucked up inexplicable reason
It's the class that least punishes shit aim.

>Engineer because all the new players gravitate towards him
gibus loves sniper and spy far more that enginear

Attached: no more.jpg (473x480, 18K)

Whenever I bodyshot someone as sniper I make sure to give them a wave. Gets them fuming every time.

This is a legitimate strategy, you destroy the enemies composure and prevent them from focusing on the objective

I have noticed that, if I'm having a good game, the enemy team will start getting a bunch of snipers and spies solely trying to kill me and not focusing on the objective.

post tiers

Attached: TF2 taunt tierlist.png (500x950, 367K)

What's with the sudden influx of TF2 threads lately? Not complaining, it's just unexpected.

It's been a few years since I played against bots that frequently, where are you guys playing from? Either way, try Engineer with the Frontier Justice if you can help it, especially on defense. Some friends and I anally violated two spinbots on Borneo, one of which had about 5 bot-pocket-Medics by getting everyone to build level 3s and repai from outside sniper sightlines.

Soldier
I don’t really hate any specific mains but I think the most frustrating thing to fight is a good Sniper or Spy.

But that would be pyro. My guess is that it's his design
I fucking wish, at least gibus snipers know where the fighting is. I silently seethe every time I respawn and see a full nest (minus teleporter) outline 2 steps away from the spawn at the start of the map

Conga and Mannrobics>Kazotsky
There, I said it

>Bucket of chicken
>D tier
K

>not tiering Schadenfreude for every class
>buy a life in C

people that don't even have fucking gibuses yet always seem to be engineers

Scout
Don't really hate anything

I would rather simply play a game where fighting cheaters is not a daily reality.

luxemburg
Most of the time people can't even overcome regular defenses, do you really expect a bunch of randoms to muster the coordination to deal with this literal bullshit?

>proletariat posedown that low
there is nothing more kino than posing and flexing after a kill

>noobs who see me doing good, switch to that class and die as well, making the enemy team Paranoid
This is really annoying, then the enemy team just switches to 50% pyro and sprays everywhere, forcing you to switch

>Demoknight
>Soldier because fuck explosion knockback

Blizzard is mass banning Overwatch players even in unranked games now

We're all coming home

Attached: virginwatch vs chad fortress 2.jpg (2386x990, 820K)

Engineer
Sniper

I just hate that the community make more and more open maps who buff the sniper by leaving him a free headshot aera

Now if you only camp next to a sentry next, nothing except other snipers can kill you

That’s the fate of all old multiplayer games. Eventually, the veterans stop giving a shit and just teamstack leaving the late ones and new players to the shit team. It happened with Red Orchestra 2. You couldn’t get into a fair game because all the older players stayed on one team and pretty much raped all the new players over and over till they left the game.

Having everyone go Engi at last doesn't take too much coordination, the previous plan definitely wasn't going as well when we tried to organize Vac Med and Battalion's Backup Soldier pairs. The worst though is when the enemy team realizes they have a hacker and are going out of their way to support him. At that point the only option is to quit.

Fair enough. Back in 2016 I ran into them so often I started seeing them as a challenge, and would try to come up with tricks, builds and methods to fuck them up. My favorite was Bonk + Sandman Scout.

Only blizzard would ban you for doing something that’s built into the game as an intended feature.

scout
other scouts
having to strafe at 500 apm against other scouts it not fun desu

I've seen no outrage so I doubt that.

Engie
Sniper

Imagine playing a wacky game like TF2 in order to main le generic headshot man

>shoots you with flare gun
>crits you
shotgun BTFO

based and redpilled
finishing off low health scrubs in low gravity servers gets so much salt

I mean he’s the only game sniper that lets you piss on your enemies so he’s got that going for him

>class you main
Soldier, Medic and Scout in that particular order I guess.
demos who can't aim while using the pill launcher so they resort to just spamming stickies and Engies that somehow sneak past my team and build a fucking nest near spawn so that anyone who comes out of spawn is going to getting fucking blasted once they open the door.

>pyro
>sniper/scout
Snipers are annoying only when i'm playing medic/demo.
As for scouts,fuck them.They get me from the back even more than spies

>keep getting disconnected due to a VAC error after the latest Winblows 10 update

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (315x400, 12K)

That soldier is a MEEDDIIIIIICC!

I had that problem when trying to switch back from the beta Steam UI. Restarting my computer fixed it.

Fuck that must be exactly it because that's what I did but it still didn't work after rebooting my PC. I'm not fucking reinstalling Steam

Well, I did also switch back to the beta UI before restarting. I didn't figure that would have changed anything, but it could have.

why the fuck is windows 10 so shit
every update thats coming out of their assholes fucks up my computer even more
bill gates should be executed for releasing this fucking hobo pile of shit cumguzzling os

Attached: 1568858865396.png (291x269, 70K)

>be huntsman sniper
>shoot an arrow into the open
>it headshots a scout midair
>he is impaled on a wall
>he is wearing green
Share yoor magical TF2 moments

Attached: 597BC4F3-95E4-4874-B750-DD65905935E6.png (107x150, 15K)

soldier/demo

spy of course. Either they wreck the whole team or are try hard morons. There no such thing as an average spy.

Scout and Heavy
Snipers and soldier mains

PUT ARENA MODE INTO THE FUCKING CASUAL SELECTION VALVE YOU FUCKING CUNTS

Care to elaborate what's the problem? I updated recently and it fucked my steam desktop shortcuts for a while, I also installed the beta library. I haven't played since that.
Will I get dc'd from servers?

>be huntsman sniper
>hit absolutely nothing, ever

Attached: 1473090783635.jpg (640x636, 48K)

tf2 comes from a time when rockets were a primary weapon in single player and it's not fun to shoot baddies with babby rockets. also explosions are for blocking choke points and area denial. Something that is non-existent in contemporary "warfare" shooters.

To be fair, the stock shotty is one of the best weapons in the game, it's a crime so many people choose gimmick weapons with one really specific use instead of just stock shotty 90% of the time except for when they know there's a really specific use.

It's only real downside is the random spread, but I've almost never had that bite me in the ass as much as not having it does.

>class you main
Scout
Spy

Not enemy spies, mind you; friendly spies. Enemy spies are great because most of the time they're a waste of a slot, friendly spies are shit for the same reason.
Not to mention a disproportionate number of them immediately start blaming me for 'blowing their cover' when I go to cap and they've been sitting in the same corner for about an hour waiting for someone to walk by.

Did you try steam beta by any chance?

>Arena is the best mode in the whole game
>It's not on the casual rotation
Why is this?

Attached: fagit.jpg (236x314, 11K)

>>pyro panics and backpedals
>Every time.
this has never happened
the pyro always keeps bum rushing you

Because it's actually the worst mode in the whole game.

It's the only time people actually take the game seriously so you're objectively wrong

Heavy
sniper
Yes, I know he's there to counter me, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating to see one in the killcam as they interrupt my killing spree. I would also say spy, but at least pub spies always seem to knock their shit off when i bust out the heater.

Attached: 1564367089398.jpg (480x243, 15K)

>class mained
Scout, Sniper, Soldier
>class I hate
Not really that I hate dealing against any, barring DR Spies, but Pyro is the fucking worst out of the bunch.
Spy is at the very least fun to play and novel. Pyro is just mindnumbingly boring and poorly designed
>yo we made a class that gets entirely neutered by pressing S
>dude just make 70% of his unlocks related to free crit mechanics
I feel like the update should have done more to rework him or just outright remove him, but this is what we're stuck with

>be a pyro main
>my shotgun is the highest kill Strange I have
>my secondary classes don’t have a shotgun
Niggy what bs servers do you play on? The shotgun is pyros best friend if you need to drop someone fast after igniting them

Clearly I'm not objectively wrong, or arena would be in the casual rotation.

Attached: 26a970114feea2967aa1720f7fcaa515.png (638x363, 266K)

I'm going to change
>Spy
as most hated to
>Pyro

Yeah I know, that's because they shut down scouts and have four different tools to do so, but bad spies aren't as effective as a bad pyro. One of them pulls out a det, and unless milk is charged; I'm fucked.

>Teammate feigns death
>scout now has first blood crits and kills 2 of us without needing to even get close
>last player alive on both teams is a cnd spy as they play an eternal game of hide and hide
>you need a medic or you lose harder than any other game mode
Yeah fun

>pyro
>engineer
Pyros can’t really attack a well placed nest, essentially creating a wall I have to depend on my team to deal with for me

Still better than shit like koth or payload

>tfw sold off my Gibus YEARS ago before it became a thing to troll players

Attached: 07DDD7F1-8A3C-4316-9984-80AD47C2B14B.png (576x552, 676K)

Go back to playing counter strike

>he doesn't know the command to disable flame effects
Sucks to be you

Attached: 159e32da6a01402aa0b430fc945617cddd379a203ca870337a317c235e52644f.jpg (785x768, 106K)

- with.

Is it impossible to get a new one?

>Implying you won't be dead by the time you pull the trigger

Pyro/Medic
Sniper
I don't want to switch to sniper to counter-snipe for the rest of the match pls

Idk I haven’t bothered I guess, so idk why I’m complaining. I can always just go Cosmetic-less but I think that’s actually less effective than wearing Gibus

>not only liking arena, but disliking koth, the best gamemode
You have terrible taste, and are a terrible person.

Attached: 1498777529546.png (201x314, 109K)