Bruhs

bruhs....

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-174858.jpg (1440x1218, 246K)

>all graphics, no game

This retard said he doesnt know why people would want to play old games when the grapics look so bad.

>game is only game when has shit graphics
bros...

Why isn't the main character a black female? This game needs to be more inclusive.

>Japanese gamers say that the game is racist because the main character looks Asian

Attached: 1556658886422.png (171x172, 43K)

We live in a world were Graphics = Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gameplay

And there is nothing we can do about it because normies control the market and buy everything and anything that looks graphically detailed.

Attached: 329580924301.jpg (2774x1993, 714K)

PlayStation Boss? Does he drop good loot?

Yawn. Another white male killing fantasy game.
And people wonder why the industry is on life support.

Shame it looks like an inferior Arkham clone.

Ok but is it fun? Wouldn't want another RDR2. All style no substance

This.

Walking simulators are more likely to emphasize highly detailed and ornate environments to make up for the gameplay they're foregoing.

This, shit graphics make the game better and improves gameplay. Fucking normies.

I mean he’s the PlayStation boss he gets paid to say that

You don't remember the anti gamer movement of 2014, when devs collectively decided games should cater to people who don't like video games? Well now you do.

Attached: 1529183795999.jpg (593x979, 168K)

>if game has non shit graphics it's walking simulator
dudes...

>when devs collectively decided
>devs
You mean journalists who were furious that their corruption was being exposed.

seething

cope

dilate

have sex

That was jim ryan head of global sales and marketing not Worldwide Studios president Shuhei

What do they call the sensation when you forget an awful game in development exists and suddenly remember it, kusoge vu?

early onset dementia

Nope. Devs. The industry is now filled with college graduates who don't like video games. That's everything now is a story-driven cutscene simulator with segments where you can push buttons.

Attached: g2Gu4.png (959x438, 44K)

>Graphics are so beautiful that hopefully the normalfags will ignore the gameplay

> implying you can't buy games that don't give a shit about visuals or story
literally the entire indie scene doesn't have the budget to make their games look good

who are you quoting spergboy?

>The industry is now filled with college graduates who don't like video games
this is the worst that could have ever happened to video games,i have an internal laugh whenever i see someone mention you need to know physics and math to make video games,i remember even a physics teacher said this once, it's like they're trying their hardest to not be irrelevant

Amen

>implying that I don't buy the games I like which don't give a fuck about having the best visual or story

You really think that there are a lot of video games with good stories?