2 months left before Terry Bogard release in Smash

2 months left before Terry Bogard release in Smash.
Who's gonna be the last DLC fighter for the pass?
And what characters are you looking for after the Season?

Attached: Smash Season + .png (1920x2160, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/24/super-smash-bros-ultimate-has-16-dummy-character-slots-set-aside-world-light-according-data-miner/
youtube.com/watch?v=k4DdhWZLRc8
gematsu.com/2018/09/digimon-producer-reconfirms-new-digimon-story-game-in-development
gematsu.com/2019/08/media-vision-hiring-3d-character-modeler-for-ps4-rpg-to-create-new-monster-models-and-upgrade-existing-monsters
unilad.co.uk/gaming/geralt-in-super-smash-bros-backed-by-cd-projekt-red-producer/
youtube.com/watch?v=37eDcj0ALq4&t=49m24s
discord.gg/trxeYxq
youtube.com/watch?v=FgMIlAYrXGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Template

Attached: 1567885917628.png (1920x2160, 3.32M)

Is there anything backing up Ryu at this point since that trailer leak was proven false?

Attached: D5AFDDE3-071B-421D-8834-6EDE56D427C8.jpg (918x1024, 197K)

Geno is the last character in the pass

The final DLC characters are:
Isaac
Shadow
Mach Rider
Skull Kid
Steve

Screencap this

Can't wait for Byleth.

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-CE-5.jpg (820x297, 121K)

you mean to tell me they top out the fucking Grinch leak and then add Steve?
fuck that lmaoooo

It's just the unrepresented rep.

He has a chance because of never being a Smash rep before, just like other reps, and I'm pretty sure the other reps will be different third party companies.

>dante
>reimu
>doomguy
>2b
WE ARE

THE REDDIT FOUR

If Dante somehow gets in I'd much rather have his design from 5, at least as the default yes, with the DSD as his weapon instead of the Rebellion

Have fun waiting.
At this point, and with your SEVEN Fire Emblem characters in, you deserve absolutely nothing.

Kys secondary faggot

Get ready, I want my eight. You got your Banjo, you can't complain anymore.

Attached: 8d22eabc94519d4788a6dbd2e3fb0c64.jpg (580x410, 68K)

I cringe every time some retard suggests the fucking yokai watch cat. People would hate that shit way more than terry, deserved or not. What fucking lowlifes actually have the yokai watch franchise on their consciousness? Has to be under 18

Attached: 1444446267651.gif (1024x576, 499K)

>Reimu
>Reddit

>everything I don't like is reddit!
That's not how it works user

Attached: 4chan_banner_carlito.jpg (300x100, 34K)

>Shitty ghost cat
>Another even more generic fighting game character
You're getting Agumon whether you like it or not.

Attached: Agumon_b.jpg (320x320, 49K)

Could you make a new template to include the 6 missing spaces, since we now know there are 10 character reveals left, not counting the fifth one for pass 1?

>another rosterfag thread that devolves into people calling each other retards and redditors over their picks.

Attached: A10B0119-2E1C-4D82-B66A-D3DE3B820C40.jpg (561x469, 82K)

You deserve a beating, and a bullet between the eyes, piece of shit.

>Fish Hooks
Surprised people remember that show. It fucking sucked

You got Banjo, fuck off mate. What happens from here you just need to suck it up.

Attached: 1875f0475fb3fec6790090a225cdb4a4.jpg (800x800, 127K)

>An actually popular legitimately requested character like Doomguy.
>Reddit?

There was a recent poll in Yea Forums where Doomguy was systematically stomping everyone by double the points.

Hell, I guess everyone came from Reddit, then, lmao.

Obvious-ness.
Started back before Smash 4.
Before Smash 4, people were speculating on the next third party characters to join Smash. Some did say Megaman, but were promptly ignored because of how he had been getting treated at that time, with no games and being entirely ignored.
Then Smash 4 started getting news and he was in.
Then people discovered that Bandai Namco were developing the game, so people started speculating for Pacman. But those people were ignored because a majority of people thought he didn't have a moveset that could be made.
Then Pacman got revealed.
Then, this started people looking back a long running franchises and seeing if they were on the NES. Two came up then, Castlevania, and Ninja Gaiden.
A small minority of people thought we would never get Castlevania stuff because it seemed either too generic, or with how Konami ignores the franchise and makes it into pachinko machines, Konami wouldn't care enough to do it.
Flashforward to now, and we have Castlevania in Smash.
All that remains really is Ninja Gaiden.

Last fighter is going to be either Doomguy or Hayabusa, I think. Doomguy's got more going for him though.
My most wanted characters are Doomguy, Leon Kennedy, and Crash. Crash is probably my MOST most wanted, and I think I'll be incredibly disappointed if he doesn't get in.
First party wise I'm absolutely expecting either a Three Houses shill pick or a SwSh shill pick. I am absolutely expecting Byleth.

Yes Yea Forumseddit is mostly redditors. Doomguy was originally forced and shilled in the smash discord

I got Banjo, but I want more variety in characters, unlike Anime Swordwaifu.
>B-B-But it's different...
And that's why you deserve no human rights, scum.

You're delusional if you think they aren't coming.

Attached: frisk.png (470x389, 49K)

Proof? I like to be redirected to actual proof of that happening... Your word means absolutely nothing to me without anything to back you up, I am sorry.

Considering the fact that due to the leaked slots we know for a fact that we have ten characters left, essentially two whole fighters passes left, I cannot see Crash not getting into the game. If he isn't in the second pass, he will be in the third one.

You seem to know a lot about reddit and discord. Do you want to tell us something?

You sacrificed all of your wish energy on getting Banjo in the game, you get nothing else for the rest of your life.

Get ready for Byleth because I need muh new FE character.

Attached: 16c05b07e66cb086b85d22c4d55389d3.jpg (1000x1165, 136K)

Totally understand but im actually too busy right now. Leave me your email and ill get back to you as soon as possible

You already have a mii outfit fuck off

I was not delusional at first, but then after seeing Sans, I thought
>Welp, this is all we're getting about UT in the game. At least I predicted a Mii Outfit

>Digishit
>relevant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>leaked slots
Source? I'm very interested.

Attached: 198C3DDC-811E-49BE-BC3F-325113E1A8F1.jpg (1536x1536, 471K)

I did tell you. The reddit 4. Youre welcome

>unironically wanting even more anime swordsmen

ok retard

Email? Nah, bud... Just post your proof here for everybody to see.

Doom Slayer as the big hype send-off to the first Fighters Pass. Reveal would break the internet. He also gets an alternative Doomguy skin which changes his name too.
Rest are everything else that I want that I feel still have a reasonable chance. Rayman and Ryu Hayabusa should have gotten in for a while now and KOS-MOS definitely should have gotten in instead of Shulk.
Phoenix Wright has the history but he's thrown in for the random what-the-fuck factor since he's so out of place in a fighting game.

Attached: Super Smash Bros Fighter Pass I and II.jpg (1920x2160, 2.04M)

>sans outfit undoubtedly going to outsell multiple DLC characters
>arguably the biggest smash reveal since Everyone is Here, stole BK and Terry's spotlight despite being a fucking mii costume
>toby fox gets special treatment and is shout-outed in the BK presentation
>sans outfit the only costume to ever bring music along with it
>undertale's taken the entire fucking modern world by storm and is popular both in the west and japan
>toby fox is technically now on Nintendo's payroll with Little Town Hero
You're actually delusional. Nintendo is going to see how much money and coverage Sans brought them and they will scramble to get together an Undertale DLC pack. I guarantee it.

Google "World of Light dummied slots"
This came up:
eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/24/super-smash-bros-ultimate-has-16-dummy-character-slots-set-aside-world-light-according-data-miner/

A total of 15 playable character slots are left in World of Light. This was discovered around when Joker was first announced. So 5 go to the current fighter's pass. But what about the 10 left over? People had doubts before, but now with Sakurai saying "this will be his biggest Smash ever" and "don't expect the next one to be this size" I think its obvious we are getting two more passes of 5 characters each.

People should start making 10 character lists.

If I were to make you a list of all characters I'd want in I'd lose count since I usually like all of the picks. I'll just name the ones mentioned in the thread that I like
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Jibanyan
>Doom Slayer/Doomguy
>Dante
>Jin Kazama
>Everyone except for probably Alucard since he is deconfirmed but I wouldn't mind him
All of these, it should be best timeline
>All picks mentioned by this guy except for Byleth

>Everyone except Byleth

Enough FE, I'm sorry for Bylethfags. Fem!Byleth is the only advantage we'd get from having them in

>le anime swordman
As opposed to what? Another mascot fister?

This isn't about anime swordsmen, this is about Fire Emblem. I would gladly take a whole fighting game of nothing but them and be completely satisfied but until I get that, Smash will do. Can't help that FE is popular and Banjo and his bird whore are dead in the water. Hell I would love Travis Touchdown or Chris Redfield in the slot as well.

>rayman over crash
Gay. Other picks are good though.

Fucking based taste except for reddit and tesr man. So close.

The ones in denial over Megaman and Pacman were the most ridiculous. Capcom flat out said they had thought Nintendo would call them for Megaman in Brawl which confirmed it was just a matter of time and Pacman is fucking Pacman. Everyone knows who he is.

>Jibanyan
>After Yokai Watch 4 flopped and Yokai Watch in general burning out in popularity in Japan
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What's up with the constant seething over Reddit in this thread?

I'm not delusional, I just lost slightly hopes and dreams. I really want 'em in, but I am prepared to take the L in case that does not happen

This lines up with that weird leak that appeared a few hours ago on the board, that said Dante, 2B, Gex, Doom Slayer, Geno, a Dark Souls rep, Paper Mario, Dixie, Skull Kid, Mach Rider and Porky would be in. It's the same fighters from that leak that said Terry was in

>Klonoa getting a remaster

WAHOO

>stole BK and Terry's spotlight despite being a fucking mii costume
Delusional.

If I had to pick for the 10 characters, assuming the fifth one is Ryu Hayabusa:

Pass 2:
Bethesda rep
Bandai Namco rep
Resident Evil rep
Dante
Someone from either Tekken or Mortal Kombat

Pass 3:
Sora
Crash Bandicoot
Master Chief
Monster Hunter
A Ubisoft rep

Nigga, imagine the outage from yet another fucking Fire Emblem shit.

Dont give a fuck. Im an FE fan so it makes me laugh

Rayman's older and has more history with Nintendo.
Also his games are better

I know Alucard's deconfirmed but that doesn't stop me from wanting him in

Attached: Smash Ultimate future DLC.png (1586x1787, 3.91M)

You are actually braindead if you seriously don't believe that. A 75 cent Mii Costume was number one trending on Twitter when it was revealed. It was a gigantic reveal and got way more popularity and coverage than any other reveal from that presentation.
Literally the only Smash Ultimate reveals I can think of that surpassed Sans is Everyone is Here and maybe Ridley.

Everyone calls Reddit when their shit characters aren't the ones being represented.
Not my problem if they are unpopular choices when the masses have better tastes than them, lol.

FEbro here, you got Banjo so I don't give a fuck. Give me ten FE characters to make that shit up to me.

Attached: d9e9d4dd21da106cc494e627e7114c7e.jpg (1365x2048, 195K)

People really need to give up on first parties already. We have spirits. We have mii costumes. We have assist trophies. Sakurai states that he will bring in more video game worlds to Smash bros. And people respond with "Waluigi still has a chance!" Its just pathetic. Sakurai wants this game to be the biggest crossover yet, and people are just wanting him to upgrade assist trophies.

Oh, I apologize for calling you delusional then. I hope Fallen Human gets in so we're both happy.

With 10 slots left, expect both of them honestly. Its dumb to see a activision character, and a ubisoft character, and think we can only get one or the other.

Man, the only reason I want Byleth is so we get some Three Houses music.
If they'd just fucking update the game with music packs I wouldn't give a shit about Byleth.

Spirits don't deconfirm shit though, and I seriously doubt that with upwards of like 10 DLC characters that we won't get at least a couple of first parties.
Really hoping for Dark Matter and Fawful.

Nice try Reddit

So if we got a Byleth mii costume that comes with Three Houses music, you would be ok with that?

That little gayboy will never be in

>Final: Doomguy
Second pass
>Capcom rep (probably RE)
>Travis
>Koei Tecmo rep (either Ryu or Ayane)
>Bandai Namco rep (no clue which, Chosen Indead and Kosmos in the lead)
>Level-5 rep maybe
I's be surprised if the characters aren't on this list

Attached: 1568385069599m.jpg (1024x1024, 239K)

The fuck? I don't fucking support Banjo!

You aren't even close, nigger. Either you have issues with the Banjokes, or you tried to guess who I want. Isn't that thing, chief.

HE'S FUCKING IN

Attached: borderlands_claptrap_action_figure.jpg (700x525, 35K)

Absolutely. I'd be even more okay with only a Three Houses music pack and no other content, but I'll take what I can get. I don't want more FE characters, I just think Smash should get updated with more music as new games are released.

Im gonna fucking shitpost doom niggers so hard when that redditor faggot isnt in

So you are a Terry fuck, go home and get your washed up faggot out of my roster.

Attached: 085ff5bd384b5402f9c4230e11b7a1cb.jpg (2400x1800, 400K)

Op here.
Actually, yes.
First, there is some spirits from Fatal Frame, that mean Koei Tecmo, the same of Ninja Gaiden saga, are in some kind of way working on smash, maybe just the spirits or more.
Also i heard that there was some data in the Mexican Datamining of smash about Jet force gemini and Blast corpes from Rare, and Devil's Third of Valhalla Game Studios, the interesting part, is that Devil's Third and Ninja Gaiden are connected, director Tomonobu Itagaki of Devil'sThird also did the reboot of Ninja Gaiden in the 2004 with Team Ninja, who also does Dead or Alive saga and many Hack and Slash for Nintendo Console
It's pretty strange but possible for me at this point.

Attached: Mr. Itagaki .jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

From that list the four I want are
>KOS-MOS
>Amaterasu
>Professor Layton
>Travis Touchdown

>and I seriously doubt that with upwards of like 10 DLC characters that we won't get at least a couple of first parties.

But why though? I mean, its not just Nintendo, its video games throughout history. Are you saying, seriously, that you do not think they could find 10 historic, or iconic, video game characters that are not in the game yet to put into the game? It seems like the perfect number too, I can think of at least around 11 or 12 third party characters that could make it, and when you think of it in terms of either old long running franchises such as Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, or in terms of companies that just don't have anything yet such as Bethesda, Activision, and Ubisoft, it seems pretty easy.

Questions for the fellow bro
Do you think they'd call them "The Human" or Frisk when they get in?
Do you think Chara will be an alt?
Moveset ideas?
Stage? Music?
Anythingggggg?

Eat dicks, at least he's getting a remaster now

Why are platinum faggots so obsessed with getting their shitty characters in smash
>the fucking wolf from Okami
>V Joe
>that other faggot from the 101 game
>Akira now too
Literally WHOs. We got Bayo shes the only one that mattered. These other retarded shill picks dont

Remaster of getting fucked in the ass.

Is there any proof that datamine is not fake?
Some datamined stuff from Crash Team Racing featuring Mario was proven yet another fake.

Pretty good list. But I still feel like Monster Hunter is likely. I don't see RE and MH competing for a spot, more like, they are both strong enough to get in. Its clear to me by looking at the number of third parties per company, that Sakurai isn't focusing on trying to keep it even. For example, we didn't get Ken to increase the number of Capcom reps, we got Ken because he is iconic. That's how I feel about it at least.

Please remove Bayonetta and add literally anyone else

If Beth gets a rep id rather get DB over Doomguy just to see anime sword niggers cry over a Western Swordsman

The first three are Yea Forums approved games cause cuhrayzee fags

10 slots = all you can do is hope Dragonborn gets in over him if you hate him so much, because Bethesda is DEFINITELY getting a character.

Does Nintendo own Devil's Third? They published it worldwide. Also, very doubtful that KT is doing anything on Smash, they might not even have had to approve the spirits since Nintendo co-owns Fatal Frame.
Amaterasu was fun in TvC, but I feel very indifferent towards her getting into Smash. Okami is pretty, but kind of a slog and it's hardly a franchise.

i know firsthand of youkai watchs popularity burning out
but do you have a source for saying 4 flopped?

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-004028__01.jpg (1013x1124, 341K)

You are completely fucking wrong, Platinum has a lot of very popular and iconic characters in their company, you would be a fool to think we are not getting another Platinum character at some time.

I think Rathalos is the MH rep and if we were getting a Hunter it would have been revealed already unless Monster Hunter Portable 5 is coming early next year and they were saving him for the additional fighters
This.

>because Bethesda is DEFINITELY getting a character.
Retard

Sakurai please save me from these shitty threads

Attached: Doomguy.png (414x600, 491K)

>Platinum has a lot of very popular and iconic characters
Lol

10 slots means that Bethesda, Activision, and likely even Ubisoft, are each getting a character into the game.

Pacman and Kirby are running around the PacMaze trying desperately to eat the fruit before the other one does.

Pacman tries to cut Kirby off with a bunch of ghosts in tow.

After running a little while longer he slows to look behind him to see if his dastardly plan worked and Kirby was out of the picture.. only to have the ghosts float up to pacman encased in bubbles.

Pacman suddenly gets stuck in a bubble and starts to float above the maze and sees Kirby in a bubble too looking very flustered down at the maze.

Bub and Bob are sitting next to a pile of fruit snacking on them blowing bubbles in an antagonistic manner

gameplay ensues

sneak some blue and green yoshis looking confused at them in there

Ending has them all sharing fruit together

Attached: unknown.jpg (1000x925, 93K)

Yeah, that seems fair.

Why are you trying to guess, nigga?
I will not tell you who I want, it could be SpongeBob for all I care, you dumb fucker.

ah bugger, i forgot to spoiler the image. All well.

Hoes fatally furious

>source: my ass
Ok retard

Why not? Is there a special rule of special motive that disallows Bethesda to have a character in that I don't know about?

Please enlighten us.

I do agree that Sakurai isn't trying to keep it even though. I just think RE is the bigger franchise. We'd certainly get the Hunter over a lot of other characters even if Capcom already had Megaman, Ryu, RE and DMC already in the game

>washed up
>he doesn't know SNK is in the middle of coming back with a bang
Samsho was only the start

It's just another weebcuck seething because Banjo got in over whatever waifu he cooms to

Attached: megatexture.png (309x385, 248K)

Toby still takes non-Sans spoilers seriously. My money is that the character will be called Fallen Human, with Frisk as the default look and Chara as a skin. In Undertale you're led to believe you're naming yourself, when in reality you're naming Chara - therefore I think, to avoid spoilers, they'll just use the Fallen Human name.
I've seen multiple ideas for a moveset. One of my ideas is that for the majority of Fallen Human's attacks, Undertale characters will help out for attacks - i.e. a side tilt being a leg sweep from Mettaton, Papyrus throwing a bone, Undyne thrusting her spear. Undertale's key theme is friendship and that would be a neat way to represent it.
In particular, I think the Spare mechanic could be great potential for a final smash. Press B and you bring the fighter in front of you to the Undertale battle screen, complete with unique sprites for each fighter; from there a cutscene plays where you select the Flatter option, and custom text plays for each fighter, such as:
>You tell Mario his mustache is very hairy. He's blushing!
>You tell King K. Rool his crown fits him well. He gives a sheepish grumble.
Then they're "spared" and they lose a stock.
The stage would be Ruins or nothing. I personally don't think an Undertale DLC would come with a stage.

Here's your source
Double retard eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/24/super-smash-bros-ultimate-has-16-dummy-character-slots-set-aside-world-light-according-data-miner/

Literal who's. They won't make it.

That doesn't prove shit for Beth you idiot.

The absolute most likely of candidates

Attached: smash possabilities.jpg (1920x2160, 1.22M)

>Waluigi
Cringe
>Gordon Freeman
Based

Not the bethshit, the slots thing, you scummedbrain of Rubber bands.

>Cringe
The second hottest meme character for smash right behind Ridley, he has a legitimate chance.

Attached: Smash DLC.png (948x1080, 1.5M)

Although I don’t want him in, considering Ubisoft & Nintendo’s strong relationship and Rayman being deconfirmed, I’m surprised Ezio isn’t discussed in these threads more often.

this is good but replace jibanyan and dante with crash and steve minecraft so it's a balance of favorable and not-favorable characters

The lass

Attached: 1568598515698.png (750x900, 325K)

Hate Bethesda all you want, but it's a valid third party (More like Zenimax/ID) with an even more popular character being highly requested. If you either wanted more Sword Fighters or your cartoony characters, good for you, then. It might happen.

>DIgishit
>unrelevant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also the factor that Banjo-Kazooie got in and they haven't been relevant since that shitty 2008 game that ruined their franchise.

Attached: Digimon_Survive_artwork.jpg (435x228, 40K)

>Neps your spot
But really, both are likely to just be Mii outfits due to their IPs being too niche.

Attached: 1601748787_preview_smug-nep-57e57315c93ce.png (585x585, 478K)

So when will ArcSys be commissioned to make a Fire Emblem fighting game so I can separate myself from the Banjo and Terry fucks?

Attached: 3b653209d948c4a718b349fc0ff34244.jpg (1806x2660, 1.19M)

I'd love her as she would represent japanese PC gaming, but I hardly think a doujin character will ever get in. I just don't think Nintendo wanna get involved with the subculture surrounding it.

Fuck characters. Let's say Smash starts releasing music packs for a dollar a pop, for first party series only. What would you want?
>DK Music Pack
>Aquatic Ambiance
>Fear Factory
>Flight of the Zinger
>Forest Interlude
>Nuts and Bolts
>Vs. Baron K. Roolenstein
>Tiki Tong Song
>Homecoming Hijinx
>Volcano Dome

I would eat my own ass if 2hu got in at all.

Puyo Puyo's Arle. A huge, long running Sega franchise in Japan that's been getting a lot of western exposure lately. She's a big contender that many are sleeping on like they did with Isabelle.

Attached: 20180612185339_TwvkrYlX.jpg (1000x700, 356K)

>Crash AND Spyro
Fucking based

The Otaku crowd is very profitable, there is a reason why companies pander to them so much. Even Nintendo did it with Fire Emblem, so adding a character who is already huge with them isn't that unbelievable.

Honestly I'd accept a Three Houses music pack.

>Crash is revealed
>"Crash Charges In!"
>it's obvious who comes next

Profitable yes, but don't forget we're talking about hte mainstream vein of nintendo here. They don't need the otaku market for smash to sell, which is why they might keep those publics separated. That being said, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. A gensokyo stage would by hype, and having a bunch of ZUN's bangers in the game would make me nut.

>s-s-spirits don't disconfirm!
>a-a-assists don't disconfirm!
>m-m-mii costumes don't disconfirm!
>all my favorite rejected characters are going to join post-pass! Hat Goomba! Funny Purple Luigi! Fapbait Genie! One Game Puppet! They're all in because all bets are totally off after the Pass!
>you'll see! y-y-you'll all see!

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 50K)

y-yeah... i know.

For me this would be the best timeline.

Attached: smash DLC 2.png (1744x1884, 3.45M)

Whatever we would get would be tame when shit like Bayonetta and Metal Gear get a free pass. As far as canon goes 2hu is tame as fuck and is cartoonish enough to fit right in with the bing bing wahoos.

If we are talking about fanbases, I doubt they give a shit. Franchises like Pokemon and Splatoon have lots of degenerates but they don't need to acknowledge that in the games.

Nintendo co-owns Fatal Frame and published the fifth game, it’s the same reason there’s characters from other IP they don’t own like Culdcept and Rayman

Doesnt Reimu canonically have side boob?

THEY'RE IN

Attached: New Doc 2019-09-19 12.31.21_1.jpg (2944x1968, 708K)

Xenoblade Chronicles X music pack
>Black Tar
>Manon Ship Day
>In the Forest
>In the forest
>Raokimerateresia
>NLA Day
>Wir Fliegen
>THEMEX
>RE:ARR.X
>Uncontrollable
>Noctilum Day
>Cauldros Night
>Oblivia Day
>Sylvalum Night
>Primordia Day
>z29ba2t0t1l301e17 (Ganglion Skell Battle)
>Melancholia
>Your Voice
>The Key We've Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=k4DdhWZLRc8

Attached: Xenoblade X Nagi pacha.jpg (557x605, 207K)

>Smash logo.
>Cut to the 1990s. A truck pulls up to Nintendo headquarters, and Mascot Crash jumps out, showing off the first Crash Bandicoot game.
>As the security escorts him away, he sees in the distance Mario, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, and Pikachu fighting in the original Smash Bros. commercial.
>Cut to a training montage.
>Crash is practicing jumping on boxes, punching a Mario lookalike punching bag, spinning into it and muttering under his breath.
>In short bursts, cut to letters Crash has received with the Smash logo on them, from Melee, Brawl and Smash 4: APPLICATION DENIED.
>Rocky Balboa ripoff music stops, and it cuts to 2019.
>Crash Bandicoot walks up to Nintendo HQ. "Plumber boy, mustache man, your worst nightmare is back."
>CRASH SPINS IN
>Gameplay montage.
>Cuts back to Nintendo HQ, and Crash has a cage in the back of his truck. "That's not all, wahoo man."
>Pulls tarp off cage, opens it.
>A Doberman in a Spyro Mascot costume charges out, and the trailer ends.
Best possible outcome.

can't wait for his reveal later this year

Attached: 67654577.jpg (1417x884, 45K)

>BUT DUDE
>DUDE
>THEIR SWORD IS ALSO A WHIP, SORT OF

That's actually fair. I don't think she will close the fighter's pass tho, she seems more like a 3rd out of 5 characters in a pass, so normies just buy her because the pass is cheaper anyways.

Would be boring as fuck.

>Spirits don't deconfirm shit though
There is no evidence for or against this. However, characters in franchises that are already in the game are at an inherent disadvantage because of Sakurai's statements. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

No.

>FEfags still seething after Terry blew them out
>implying FE is big enough for a Fighting Game

Except that we know there are 10 slots reserved for characters.
Except that we know for a FACT that Sakurai talked to Bethesda.

So I don't know where you are coming from.

did you just post a fucking fish hooks meme

>boring

ok fag

Kino

This. It feels like a lot of anons here discredit and gave up on Ubisoft when Rayman got spirit-ed. I can understand the reasoning though, he was the first Ubisoft pick people thought of, and without him, it feels impossible.

>We get a Bethesda character
>It's Todd

Hate to break it to ya but FE has taken its spot as a top Nintendo series.

Attached: f4d3c35576cd72b7fa9d58c6257afc25.jpg (2227x2475, 255K)

Hey guys.
They're in.

Attached: they're in smash.png (1822x706, 1.5M)

what does it feel to be a tasteless cunt? boring shit picks would be lloyd, arle, kasumi, monster hunter, spyro, amaterasu, etc.

Attached: 1566631857075.png (231x181, 70K)

Attached: 2E2ED985-07D9-4FBB-8DEC-F8E39F8BBEE2.png (662x602, 299K)

Iconic reps remaining:
>Hayabusa, NES era titan
>Doomguy, FPS genre origin
>Crash, Nintendo-Sony rivalry mascot
>Leon Kennedy, RE rep / horror genre rep

Characters with some clout that seem to have pull:
>Dante, because Japs and DMC is popular
>Rayman, because somehow people find this franchise exciting

Who is not getting in:
>Characters from existing franchises
>Yes, that includes that spirit you want as a character
>Yes, that means no assist trophies
>Indieshit, that includes the literally who main character of Undertale
>Any of your other literally who picks

Attached: 1554330987329.jpg (614x500, 29K)

That is assuming there is an indie spot at all. As far as fan rules go she is a no brainer but there is just too much competition with third parties.

I get the anime people, but what would be boring about Spyro or Amaterasu?

>Super Mario Bros Z
Why did you have to remind me?

>I'm a boring person that plays fe and literally nothing else

rent free

3H isn't going even going to end in the top 10 best selling switch games, if it's ever there at all.

>Dante isn't an iconic rep
>Sora isn't an iconic rep

I play a lot of shit, including your Banjo shit and your decent SNK bullshit.

Most of the list will be Zelda and Pokemon. Pokemon will take four spots, Zelda will take three, and Mario and Animal Crossing will take the rest.

spyro is bland as fuck, the discount nostalgia character after crash

Amaterasu is a fucking dog with muh magic powers

Nope

Attached: reimu_th14.png (190x340, 63K)

Here's mine

Attached: mydlc.png (2376x1137, 2.37M)

yes they are, cunt

There is evidence for it. Lucas and Mewtwo had trophies in Smash 4 before being released as DLC, and Mewtwo had been revealed as DLC before fucking Smash Wii U even came out.
I really don't think Nintendo would look at potential great DLC characters like Geno, Shantae, or Rayman, and then decide against it solely because their spirits are already in the game.

Sora should be in iconic. He's the most often used protagonist of the largest JRPG company in the industry.

I don't like any of those characters. I want Crash, Doomguy, and Leon.
Fucking based, Leon's the only RE rep worth a shit.

>gunvolt

Literally a faggot. Pick a real man.

Attached: Copen_Line_Sticker_(2).png (370x320, 97K)

>we're 5 characters into the DLC and you're STILL trying to fucking argue that a spirit will be added

Attached: XDedede2.png (380x350, 295K)

Not trying to pick a fight with Doomguy, but, I would argue that Dragonborn is iconic as well. He might even be the most well known aspect of the Elder Scrolls series. You ask a normie about Elder Scrolls, and they won't know what it is, but if you tell a normie FUS ROH DAHH, they will typically be like "oh yeah Skyrim, I remember that". I am sure it disgusts some of us, thinking that normies are nostalgic for Skyrim, but you know some of them are.

Also for Iconic reps, and this is another one I don't want in the game but know it has a chance, Master Chief. He is practically the mascot of Microsoft. Well was, I cannot tell if he still is or not. Anyways I think he would be a dull, boring, character to play as, but I won't deny that he is iconic, because he is.

Dunno why you feel confused how Rayman's series isn't exciting. Go play the first game, its a lot of fun, and a great platformer. Also while I would like Rayman, it would open the floodgates by having a spirit turn playable, and I dunno if that is worth it.

Nice rebuttal, dipshit.

>Most of the list will be Zelda and Pokemon. Pokemon will take four spots, Zelda will take three, and Mario and Animal Crossing will take the rest

Because those are nintendos bigger franchises, unlike fe.

Just got the physical version of the striker pack because the price is going to rise up soon and because I liked the first one on 3ds. Haven't played 2 so I dont have opinions on COPEn. Isn't GV the main character anyway?

Leon S. Kennedy and Sora
>The last two GIANT icons of japanese gaming

Crash Bandicoot
>The only classic cereal box mascot they need to add that anyone gives a fuck about

DOOM Guy
>Iconic but is actually a zoomer meme. He can get in if there's time left over I guess

Gunvolt is the main character of one game and Copen is the main of two, you be the judge.

Attached: 0000013c_(1).png (128x128, 11K)

don

Attached: 1541983994171.gif (370x300, 193K)

Yes they are, doesn't mean FE isn't huge too. You have Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon at the top, Fire Emblem and the like in the middle and shit like Kirby and Metroid at the bottom.

Attached: 2eac4883ff0162a7f725e4b8bb31483b.jpg (581x387, 35K)

>cereal box mascot

You are letting your hatred bias you from possibilities.

Reminder that if your character is somewhat of a platformer, their chances are high, but if said character is mostly purple and no sign of blue in the design, it's dropped.

Attached: 1557008316903.gif (581x440, 52K)

at least you want good characters

If Kirbys in the bottom so is FE

You should eat mine if reimu gets in.

Kirby is so garbage they are giving out the game for free now.

Attached: f3dda79dec4c0f72f03beecfb1086f15.jpg (840x1020, 281K)

>Digishit Shitvive
>relevant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doom Slayer is pretty imminent.

Kirby still sells more than Fire Emblem

Digimon has 4 games coming to Switch. That's most likely cause he's in smash

>heroes

>deoxys
>alucard
>Nightmare

Would cum buckets

Here's hoping for Leon getting in.

Attached: SmashXResidentEvil4.png (1828x832, 458K)

>muh NES
Fuck IT, 80s Nostalgia is dead, 90s Nostalgia is what's in, more N64 baby! or PS1 in Crash's case

Can i please have the font ty

No it doesn't stop pretending.

>Heroes has sold more shit then Kirby's entire history of existing.

Attached: 9918794bd481f253f09d02dbe70da817.jpg (1200x1371, 183K)

>Last fighter in Pass 1
Doomguy

>Pass 2
Crash Bandicoot
Deltarune Susie
Geno
Heihachi
Waluigi

Feel free to screencap this faggots
If you're a youtuber reading this and you bleep out faggots then you're a faggot, too
Except my nigga Papageno's
Don't bleep out nigga either faggot

>That's most likely cause he's in smash
>this autism again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DoomguyRanking.png (1080x1080, 361K)

>>Heroes has sold more shit then Kirby's entire history of existing

Nope.

Terry and Banjo fit with an agumon announcement

>478583148
You truly are retarded

Sans is the pick though. Nobody gives a fuck about frisk. Any actual character would just be a downgrade from having Sans in. And they want as much general coverage as they can get

Probably Reimu.
After that, I don't even care if her enemies and rivals also get in.

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.2663662.jpg (1505x1250, 684K)

Agumon reps V-Pets, and he, like terry and furfag mario, was much mor famous in the 90's. Except Agumon was and still is much bigger then both of them

>Doomguy
>Implying they'd add a literal who western character to Japs
There's a power gap between Dark Samus (Nintendo-owned clone character), Banjo (heavily Nintendo-associated western character who was requested forever) and Doomguy (purely for western fans, has only been discussed recently). A Bethesda character would be boring ol Dovakhiin, anyway. Doomguy isn't as much of a slam dunk as Yea Forums thinks.

Attached: okay_this_is_epic.jpg (498x400, 46K)

>has played with sakurai
>is the most powerful furfag in existance
>has literally made a remake of a song from an actual nintendo game official
>completely blown a 8k+ panel 10 year old webcomic out of the fucking universe
>takes all the time he needs to make another second game which has the same fucking characters in it
>shows no signs of stopping

Attached: Toby.png (367x437, 261K)

>Banjo
>MS character that nobody remembers

>Doom guy
>The face of the FPS genre, and has all of his games on Switch

Yeah, he's in.

>47883480 is being retarded again
Here's your V-Pets rep, now eat shit

Attached: Mametchi_ballet.png (240x240, 56K)

Strider pls

Agumon would be cool, they're more iconic than Terry. You'd also get
>Pikachu vs Agumon
>Charizard vs Greymon

These guys tearing themselves apart while there's 10 more spots for them.

I just can't, lmao.

Attached: IMG_20190919_112318.jpg (1080x921, 294K)

this is the worst one yet

>There was recently a Digimon X Miku crossover
YEAH I'M THINKING HE'S IN

Attached: Miku and Agumon.jpg (1256x1776, 400K)

Attached: 6435746344.png (960x715, 917K)

p based

>478583836
>Agumon
>more iconic than Terry
This retard is really going all out with his shit bait

Just kinda averaged the values of how I'd evaluate Byleth and the three other retards.

Attached: FETHRanking.png (720x720, 182K)

Nigger, if any Bethesda rep is getting in Smash it's the one to market Doom Eternal. If they want they can just throw in a Dovahkin mii costume. Not that hard to please both sides.

Attached: gplus1713316994.jpg (1062x1591, 789K)

Assuming you're counting the Cyber Sleuth collection as 2 what's the 4th one?

Digimon is one of the highest grossing media franchises in gaming. Terry has never had a game that sold more then 100k.

Cyber Sleuth alone seems to have outsold the entire Fatal Fury franchise

based as fuck
the SNES thing has basically made her a lock for me

Dread it, run from it... Skyrim dude still arrives. And with only nord alts.

Attached: 006.jpg (1024x1024, 209K)

Cyber Sleuth
Hacker's Memory
Digimon Survive
The brand new mainline Digimon Story game

>unique moveset potential and design
>not at e
>blatant shillness not at A

>478584186
The more retarded you act, the less likely you'll get a (You)

based as fuck and nice art user

Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't make it bait.

>someone else that wants Jibanyan in Smash
Finally and OP with great taste. Anyways...

Attached: 25FB963B-2C78-4839-8D7F-55A563816BD4.jpg (1920x2160, 3.09M)

Attached: Rin is IN.png (1351x1405, 2.61M)

As other mentioned, is not about believing a leak, is more about fans wanting him (a minority in the midst of other wanted characters, true) plus being a NES icon like Mega Man and Simon, and that the season pass is picking characters from different companies. Of all the Japanese companies still not represented Koei Tecmo is the one with the most close ties with Nintendo, they developed Metroid Other M, Hyrule Warriors, FE Warriors, helped with Three Houses, co-owns the Fatal Frame franchise. Nintendo even let them have a Metroid stage in DOA for 3DS and in there Hayabusa already met Ridley.

Attached: ultimateninja.jpg (1000x1414, 313K)

Come get some, Steve 2.0.

Attached: 1564079387121.png (900x696, 804K)

>arle
>boring
ok retard

>478584350
Just because you have autism doesn't mean I should be nice to your retarded thoughts

There's a new mainline game coming for the PS4 and presumably Switch

gematsu.com/2018/09/digimon-producer-reconfirms-new-digimon-story-game-in-development

They're also going out of their way to hire more people on for the game since it's been said that this will be a MUCH larger scale Digimon project

gematsu.com/2019/08/media-vision-hiring-3d-character-modeler-for-ps4-rpg-to-create-new-monster-models-and-upgrade-existing-monsters

Attached: 1568421886772.png (1562x1000, 1.74M)

t.

Attached: rod boward.jpg (1000x1143, 290K)

Ah, the story game, well it's gonna be a few more years until that one, and we don't even know which platforms it'll go on, though i hope they keep everything multiplat from now on.

Except your favorite character is getting in because there are 10 slots open.

How the fuck is a 3d fighter going to work without sidestepping, juggling, and all that shit

Considering Cyber Sluts and Survive are both coming to Switch and PC I'd say it's a lock for multiplat

It better be, but Bandai isn't exactly known for it's great decision making.

I don't see why people can't understand how unbelivably likely it is for Doom to be repped

>The most iconic and probably well known FPS of all time, the grandfather of one of the biggest genres of video games
>Debuted in the 90s and has retro value
>Also modernized with new DOOM games which are incredibly well received and sell well
>Literally every single mainline DOOM game is going to be on the switch
>Bethesda and Nintendo have been very good partners to one another with Thesda pushing the 3rd party value with Skyrim on Switch early on
>In an interview, the vice president of Bethesda's PR and marketing confirms they and Nintendo talked about Smash
>It's the 25th anniversay of DOOM this year, with DOOM 64 coming out in November
>November: the month Terry comes out and they inevitable show off the teaser for the next guy

I'm not saying he's in, but all evidence points to it being so incredibly absurdly likely that I'll be surprised if he doesnt get in.

Bill Rizer

Attached: 49567301_1256181144547326_7408106982533496832_n.jpg (414x736, 69K)

Read the star disclaimers.

This. The question is, are they going to properly rep both nu and classic Doom? I sure hope so. I really hope the stage, whatever it is, is skinned to Classic Doom if classic music plays.
I want to fight to both new and classic music.

>Except your favorite character is getting in
Nah, my favorite character is Amaterasu.

>November: the month Terry comes out and they inevitable show off the teaser for the next guy

More likely is they wait for the video game awards and reveal them there, maybe with some gameplay due to the extra time.

Attached: stage.png (1920x1853, 2.48M)

Both. Besides Doom 2016 and Eternal are canon. So they need to be represented.

I am against Jibanyan personally. I want Shogunyan or one of the other cool nyans like warunyan.
T. 23 years old

Attached: 1559043229942.jpg (560x544, 59K)

Funnily enough, people just hate the idea Doomguy is getting in, and their characters not being talked about.

That's why Doombros get so much shit thrown. But all you have to do is point and laugh at them as they self-implode.

I mostly think he wont happen cause FPS characters don't make for good movesets.
People always like to go "B-but Bayo/Joker" when it comes to guns, but compare how they shoot them to how your average FPS protag shoots them.
Iimagine it'd be hard to build an entire moveset around that, or atleast i feel it's unlikely they would.
I don't know if retro value really matters all that much, relevancy certainly doesn't, as only one DLC so far has been a shill pick, that being the Hero, and as we know SE is pretty greedy when it comes to Smash, so it's understandable (No they didn't add Joker cause of the musou).
Other than that, Bethesda saying "yeah" is far from meaning anything, let alone Doomguy specifically, and anniversaries, well, i don't see Porky anywhere.

I don't think he's impossible, but i also don't see him happening.

Come on user, you can like Terry but don't ignore actual facts and call people retarded.

Attached: sans.jpg (336x101, 3K)

Attached: ReimuRanking.png (720x720, 183K)

>Demons jump onto the platform and try to fight you if you're in Hazards On
>bunny hops in the background sometimes if you're very observant

you forgot
>literal who in japan, where it matters

Pyro, Spy, Scout or Demoman would be better.

Your diagram is missing
>music: ss+

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Friendly reminder Sakurai made a moveset for a toy robot, a fitness trainer, a dog and his duck friend, and a plant with dick sucking lips and shark teeth.

I'm pretty sure he can handle Doomguy just fine.

Attached: D-El58aWsAA6nt0.jpg (1200x492, 101K)

FP #5 - Crash Bandicoot / Coco Bandicoot
Bonus - Geno
FP 2 #1 - Dante
FP 2 #2 - Lara Croft
FP 2 #3 - Shantae
FP 2 #4 - Siegfried / Nightmare
FP 2 #5 - Vault Boy
Bonus - Waluigi
FP 3 - Leon Kennedy / Claire Redfield
FP 3 - Sora
FP 3 - Rayman
FP 3 - Ryu Hayabusa
FP 3 - Master Chief

I'm pretty sure it was even stated that Sans outsold the fighter pass.

Based
Cringe

Extreme cringe if true and I like Undertale

I don't believe Nintendo would say that, but it's highly likely since he costs little and is incredibly popular.

2 characters too many, there is not 13 WoL slots, there are 11 including the fifth character. Only 10 not counting it. There will be no bonus fighters, just two passes with five each.

He also made a moveset for a character who also primarily uses guns and had to make huge compromises to even remotely have him work.
And that's with that character having the added CQC, with Doomguy at best i'd see him ending up as Ganondorf with a gun.

>Ganondorf with a gun.
I see this as the most likely outcome. Ganondorf + Samus + Simon.

If Crash didn't get in but he got a Mii outfit based on this, would you buy it?

Attached: D85ejmNUEAA2U87.jpg (1200x800, 222K)

>Bethesda and Nintendo have been very good partners to one another with Bethesda pushing the 3rd party value with Skyrim on Switch early on
Nintendo and Ubisoft have a solid relationship
Where's the Ubisoft character?
>In an interview, the vice president of Bethesda's PR and marketing confirms they and Nintendo talked about Smash
We don't know the context of it
If Nintendo approached, it means something
If Bethesda approached, it could've been them arriving too late or being rejected

You're characterfags, so you get shat on,
like all characterfags, it's nothing special.

He would need to be faster though.

But that was during Brawl where Nintendo was scared of big bad guns in Smash.
Meanwhile Bayonetta shoots the everliving fuck out of angels and she plays literally exactly like she does in her games.

I'd like source on that one.

Do it, user. And make related pic relevant!

Attached: 1567719831140.png (667x379, 288K)

The ONLY character Ubisoft would possibly bring that's remotely iconic is Rayman, and... well, I don't know. I could see him getting in MAYBE but it's a big maybe, I haven't seen nearly as much clamor for him as I have the other big ones. (not saying there arent fans for him but they seem to be pretty minor online)

Thanks. Here's a shitty King Boo moveset

Attached: 20190919_134737.jpg (3469x2529, 2.95M)

I'm happy as long as Dante and Ryu get in.

With hovernyan, baddinyan, and robanyan as alts hopefully

Granted, but she also flies through the air like a fucking spinning top while doing it, i feel there's a lack of realism that people like to ignore here.

>4 times more tweets

Attached: smink.jpg (250x250, 35K)

Absolute cringe shit tier excuses that aren't acceptable ever:
>"No moveset potential"
>"Not popular in Japan"
>"Not popular outside of Japan"
>"I do not recognize this character who has been in 5 or more video games since they first appeared, therefore they are a literally who"

Absolute based tier excuses that will always be acceptable:
>"Didn't originate from a video game"

>people still want Goku in

Attached: 1478224639260.jpg (459x690, 99K)

You can't hide from the truth.

Just ignore retards and their made up rules.

But here comes Sakurai telling them their character is shit and they'd be "So there's still a chance".

The absolute state of denial in the Smash community.

>While this was obviously something he couldn’t confirm or deny on behalf of the Nintendo or CDPR, after a slightly nervous laugh, he made it clear that personally, he’d love to see Geralt in the game, and would put the White Wolf “everywhere” if given the chance. Me too mate, me too.

unilad.co.uk/gaming/geralt-in-super-smash-bros-backed-by-cd-projekt-red-producer/

>Gave a non answer
He's in

Not vidya

I think the 5th character is gonna be either Ryu Hyabusa, or possibly Leon/Jill. As for a second fighter's pass, I'd like to see Frisk, Sora, Geno, Crash and Dante.

Attached: GenoRanking.png (720x720, 190K)

That actually begs the question, whether or not characters that aren't vidya, but noone gives a fuck about their non-vidya origins could make it in.

Based and truthpilled
Cope harder rulefag

This would only apply to like Geralt and fucking Turok or something. The margin is so small that it's pretty much a non-issue

Woah, Turok originated from a book? I always believed he came from Dinosaur Hunter from N64.

Attached: pass.png (640x720, 733K)

Doesn't that just go into the area with Dracula or Goemon where they are interpretations or another version of a already exsiting character whos origin is not vidya

He was kinda popular way back in the day, yeah

>Underestimating the amount of autism Undertale has behind it

You're taking these WoL slots too seriously and underestimating how easy it is just to add more

Those two are public domain though

Witnessed

The turok games have literally nothing to do with the comics but yes the IP started as books

They were discovered at the launch of Ultimate, and have remained the same through all of the patches. 10 characters left makes sense, as that is a lot. You want to see Piranha Plant as a incentive to buy the fighter's pass, but it was a preorder bonus. For the actual video game. Not the DLC. We aren't getting any more bonus characters, just the second and third pass of five each.

Embrace it.

Attached: 1568820148986.jpg (658x609, 113K)

I don't care that much since I got my number one and two picks, but here's a little wish list.

Attached: rosterfagging.jpg (1920x2160, 1.35M)

Here it is bros. Here's your DLC.

Attached: Smash_DLC_predictions.jpg (1920x2160, 1.29M)

On the other hand, it would mean an 8-Player Fire Emblem fight.

after banjo, I'm perfectly content with whoever they add, though I would be very happy if either of these two somehow made it in.

Attached: all i ask for.png (1543x1256, 667K)

Christ nigger, you embarrass me for liking both FE and Fatal Fury.

I don't understand. Why would you want Bandanna Dee in when Dark Matter is an infinitely better choice for a 4th Kirby rep?

>nobody remembers

Attached: F97D0182-8268-448C-9BD8-66BAD0390E05.png (630x758, 11K)

Ryu Hayabusa, Doom Slayer, Sol Badguy, Crash Bandicoot, and Travis Touchdown.

i've done this argument so many times i've grown tired of repeating it, and with the archive dead i'm just gonna say play ssf2 to understand

yea

Shut up fake fan

Here's your DLC bro.

Attached: 1568904566934567.jpg (1920x2160, 2.04M)

The last character of the fighter pass will be either Doomguy or Ryu. My most wanted are Master Chief and Marisa (I like her more than Reimu). I don't mind who else gets in after that, I generally like most people's requests.

Attached: smash ult fighter pass 2 wishlist.jpg (1920x2160, 1.1M)

Bandana Dee is one of the four main characters in modern Kirby, if people are talking a villain pick it will probably Magolor, although a move set built around Dark Matter Swordsmen would be cool, however, when it comes to how Kirby is represented in Smash it's lucky to not come from one of the four games Sakurai made

Bowser would be nice.

I don't fucking get it. Why do you think we NEED to like some random boss fight more then an actual character?

>Who's gonna be the last DLC fighter for the pass?
You know who it is though.

Attached: Chris WILL be the fifth fighter you fucking retards I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard when Leonfa (1800x1800, 1.62M)

Here's my most wanted that are left. Note that I already got Joker and Banjo, so these characters were never really at the top of my list.
>Sora
>Sol Badguy
>Travis Touchdown
>2B
>Arle Nadja
>Dante
>Prince of all Cosmos
I'm fine with almost anyone though, as long as it isn't Steve. I think he'd either have a really boring or really annoying moveset.

Attached: 13686220[1].png (886x1300, 1.42M)

Honestly? Dark Matter seems too tryhard. So tryhard that he's boring.

I like BD's simplicity. He's a Waddle Dee, He's Dedede's helper, he's got a spear. Nice and perfect for Kirby

Attached: Deelicious.jpg (192x192, 11K)

>not Leon
no way fag

Oh this is more of a wishlist than a prediction desu. I also wanted to add some echoes but I couldnt think of any. And I dunno much about the slots and stuff but I imagine it would be easy tobadd more to the game

>Thinks steve would be boring
>wants like 5 generic anime swords
???

Now that Klonoa Encore is a thing, they may want to add him into Smash to advertise his games! It's time for him to get the advertising he deserves, wahoo!

Attached: KlonoaSmash.jpg (1136x853, 311K)

Steve also uses a sword. Artstyle doesn't dictate moveset.

I want an SMT character.

>Steve also uses a sword
Steve uses like 50 different tools

Thought that was James Bond for a second.
Almost got excited.

Leon isn't the RE posterboy. It's Chris.
>canonical RE1 route (at the very least for CVX)
>so great he got added in as an extra character in RE2 in a rerelease
>has a song in RE2
>took over Claire's game midway through and got one of the most over the top reintroductions in the series
>Cuckboy Leon had to go find him in the background of CVX, because Claire knew he wasn't good enough
>protagonist of one of the most important games in the series, RE5
>added in MvC3, only human RE character kept around for MvCI
>him and Jake are the only characters with actual stories in their campaigns in RE6
>got the most love in the Japanese fandom following RE6
>used as the big reveal character at the end of RE7
>killed two incels
>will inevitably be in RE8 and/or REv3
Leon will make a fine costume for us Chrischads

Attached: DLC Fighter 5.png (1756x1668, 1.43M)

>Phoenix Wright
>Amaterasu
>2B
>Geralt
>Rex and Pyra
>Master Chief
>Shadow
Any of these characters get in, and I'll be cruising through the rest of the DLC.

Attached: cool_pikachu.png (259x335, 89K)

>NO LEON YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT SMASH INVITE YOU HAVE TO SMASH MY SISTER.

RE1 doesn't have a canon route. The actual "story" was some unseen mix of both Jill and Chris exploring the same mansion

The dark horse Namco pick nobody would see coming but makes a lot of sense in retrospect. I approve. Tons of move potential, too.

Swap out Geralt for Doomguy and we're clear.

Cool. I don't want him regardless.

Who cares, cant wait for this crap series to die.

Cool. You still can't call him boring.

Based and Eugenicspilled
Wesker despising Chris in CVX and 5 literally only makes sense with the Chris route in RE1, as Wesker's last moments before TOTALLY DYING ON PURPOSE YOU GAIZ was him being bullied by Chris in one of the greatest scenes in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=37eDcj0ALq4&t=49m24s
Timestamped the point in the video
>Chris..?
>Stop it!!

I can though. He's boring.

We've already confirmed that he isn't

Based

Speak for yourself.

Attached: 1553912250203.png (979x874, 584K)

>Steve is boring
>he says while asking for a bunch of no moveset anime sword characters

Attached: XD.png (1309x738, 1.1M)

You've already stated that he's not boring

I like how people assume that the next fighters outside of the challenger Packs is continue to be 3rd party characters and that there is going to another 5. characters.

>No moveset
Play video games, Stevie.

says the guy that self admitted to not actually playing video games
>smashboards insults
yikes

Which demographic will they cater to next?

Attached: wojak.png (1154x2652, 1.29M)

replace Banjo's wojak with Jotron zoomers

Can you fuckers be original for once.

What's the point of these threads? It's just people shouting "I WANT DIS" like a bunch of toddlers. I love Smash but you guys are fags

Who out of that list doesn't have a moveset? Maybe Prince of all Cosmos and Arle but neither of them use a sword.

I was most happy with Joker and Banjo. What am I?

>It's just people shouting "I WANT DIS" like a bunch of toddlers
Yeah pretty much.

It's not guaranteed but also not unreasonable to think that. Sakurais statement about wanting to add "more new worlds" to smash makes me lean more towards third party.

I really hope if not next year, then the following, they reveal fighters all in one shot- similar to the arcade edition of SFV. They won't ever do it, but damn I'm just too excited to know who's in.

>Bandana Dee supporter calling another Kirby choice fake
Kek.

Attached: 818512011914785551216931142021831208.png (652x950, 413K)

I already got everything I wanted so I'm just here to watch everyone tear each other apart over trivial things.

Attached: stig.gif (255x209, 691K)

Who were the ones you wanted out of curiosity?

>wojacks
Also all those series are much older than most of the people posting on this board

Attached: LISTEN YOU SKINNY LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER.png (817x549, 1.02M)

Some kind of idort I suppose

last in the season's probably ryu hayabusa. i really can't think of any other way they'd close out the season pass. it just fits too well.
after the season pass is wrapped up, literally all i'm missing is geno for this game to be complete for me. even if he gets an upgraded costume that looks like him with some music, i'll be beyond happy, because then i'll feel like i'm playing as my boy and not as a caricature of him. from the sound of things, we're getting one of those, so i'm very complacent with whatever happens now (unless they just straight port the costume from sm4sh, fuck that shit).
good luck Yea Forumsros, i hope your wishes get to come true, whether you're a dantefag or a reimufag or a stevefag or whatever else in-between.

Attached: D8P7A6rWkAITfTQ.png (720x900, 457K)

What the fuck does that mean?

>i really can't think of any other way they'd close out the season pass
RE rep
Chosen Undead
Doomguy

Well I was pretty mad that my boy Lucas was behind a paywall last time, so that's all better. All the third parties are back and Snake brought two vampire hunting chads with him. And most of all the Rare lads are back together. Plus minor things like short hopping and directional dodging. I don't need to ask for anything again.

Attached: 15677193260282901967639057831536.png (1024x576, 1.02M)

>i really can't think of any other way they'd close out the season pass.
doomguy

this is my wishlist
my approach to all this is people's childhood heroes having a big get-together, with all their worlds now able to be experienced anew by an audience looking for fun
if i had to give it a title, it'd be "simple, yet magical"

in terms of doomguy his games were definitely less kid-friendly than most but they were still taken largely out of fantastic settings, and had a fair amount of silly stuff to em as well

Attached: file.png (815x462, 442K)

Attached: ProZDMothersBasementGiggukDigibro.png (1600x900, 2.13M)

literally anyone else with actual fan demand similar to Banjo can end this pass, the majority don't give a shit about Hayabusa and he would get a response worse than Terry

Your taste is alright my dude

>i really can't think of any other way they'd close out the season pass.

Attached: D5_ymDrXkAE4LEg.jpg (680x482, 117K)

>one post is a fully fleshed out reasoning behind the inclusion of more third party reps
>the other is a mere based/cringe post

The Duality of Man.

Attached: 1549751602287.png (539x539, 607K)

He's in.

Attached: 600.png (663x373, 331K)

>obviousness
So that means him along with Doom Slayer, Dante, Master Chief, Klonoa, etc all have the same amount of chance of getting in.

>Klonoa
Come on user, let's not get too ridiculous here

He has the exact same chance everyone else does going by user's list there.

More people know of Megaman, Pac-man and Castlevania then they do of Ninja Gaiden user.

That user is a faggot but Klonoa's got nothing

>I can think of at least around 11 or 12 third party characters that could make it
They should have always been guests, what happened?

Super Mario Bros GT is it's spiritual successor and lives on. Episode 3 is dropping soon.

We've said that about every character wanted on Yea Forums since 2006.

anything that's not frogger is based

He’s an assist trophy

he's getting a collection/new game next year, it could happen in like pass 2 if they want to finally market that character

>The UK fucking loves Crash
>UK hasn't been catered to yet
He's in.

Attached: EEB_Re-VUAEm7NN.jpg (532x650, 53K)

>jill not worth anything
>leon isn’t even used for crossover shit ever

>the SwordShield Pokémon that literally wields both
>former standalone Smash mons already grounded in humanoid kits like monk/ninja/wrestler, with the knight fitting right in

He’s in

Attached: 6E804F73-286A-4D75-9AD2-EECD093B95AE.png (1174x1209, 392K)

Yes and Ridley is a boss, what's your point?

>List a bunch of old retro NES reps
>State people always denied them
>State they usually get in
>State that Ninja Gaiden is missing
>Response
>"SO MY LIST OF NEW AGE CHARACTERS CAN GET IN RIGHT?!"

Didn't listen to my post at all I see. Doomguy sure, he could work. None of the rest you named are old at all.

That Puyo Puyo chick would seem like a seamless fit. Really good breakup to the sausage fest too

Not the same user but
??? but ridley isn't a boss

Ridley is not a boss. Please show me in Smash Ultimate where Ridley is a boss.

Not in Ultimate, dipshit.

Ridley isn't a boss in Ultimate.

Namco still hasn't gotten a character, and with a second wave of DLC coming plus a new Klonoa remake/ports being trademarked, his chances are very real.

Attached: Klonoa3.png (349x302, 115K)

Show me gameplay of Smash Ultimate Boss Ridley please.
>b-but in Smash 4-
Not talking about Smash 4, we are talking about Ultimate.
>P-port
Its not.

When was Klonoa ever popular? He wasn't even popular when he was getting games

Shill picks still exist user.

People did vote for him in the ballot and literally the best way to advertise Klonoa Encore would be to add him in Smash, specially if Klonoa Encore will be available on the Switch, which it most likely will.

he was when the first game came out especially in Japan, its one of the reasons they built a series around him but the problem has always been the non existent marketing. So this could easily help and they probably want to bank in on the platformer nostalgia after seeing how much people care for Crash, Spyro, Banjo etc

Not that user, but I will state something you might be overlooking. Bandai Namco is the closest to the project, being directly involved in developing the game right? Then why wouldn't Klonoa be base roster? DLC with companies not involved makes the most sense, and DLC with companies that just have a character or two in the game makes sense only slightly less, but DLC for a company directly involved? Doesn't it feel less like a reward, and more like a punishment to the company? "Oh, you helped develop this game? As your reward, you won't be given a character in the game, but a character as DLC that people will have to buy seperately" Doesn't that feel a bit scummy of Sakurai to do?

>shilling a remaster
Bandai have a connection to Dark Souls which is much more likely

>he was when the first game came out especially
It sold like shit

because of bad advertising

Because Klonoa being in the base roster wouldn't have helped to advertise Klonoa Encore, seeing the considerable gap between Ultimate's release and Encore's trademark; heck, they haven't even showed the game officially. Seeing how Namco is involved with Smash Ultimate so closely, it would make sense for them to use this opportunity to advertise the upcoming game from one of their franchises which is notorious for having poor marketing. This time they could attempt to rectify that by using Smash as a platform.
It's exactly what they did with Luminary's inclusion for Dragon Quest XI.

because of no marketing but it sold/reviewed well for being a new ip

The reason doesn't matter
Luminary wasn't the only inclusion though

I know it reviewed well and I know it's a good game, but the fact is that it wasn't a successful franchise. It was relatively niche, and this was during the time when mascot Platformers were still the big thing

Alundra is getting in? Holy shit

Chosen Dead is Fromsoft.

>Luminary wasn't the only inclusion though
But it clearly was the main attraction of the inclusion and it certainly was a shill pick, if not he wouldn't be the standard alt and the stage would have been something from DQIII instead of the Yggdrasil Altar from DQXI.

shut the fuck up autist

Just like how Banjo is Rare, huh?

Yawn

It was a celebration of the whole franchise. If it was just Luminary you'd be onto something.

That really is just Namcos fault, they also region locked the spinoffs after the second game. its like they wanted it to stay niche

If it was they wouldn't have put so much emphasis on Dragon Quest XI; mind you, it wasn't just Dragon Quest XI, it was Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition.

It doesn't matter whose fault it is

it does when you expect over a million sales but only get a hundred thousand or less

>UK hasnt been catered to yet
what do you call this fucking slag then

Attached: Bayonetta_-_Bayo2_render.png (892x1115, 1.01M)

>anime swordsduck

They were not pandering to the UK with Bayonetta, they were pandering to my dick.

You don't even know her name

Attached: 18929234.jpg (213x237, 20K)

rate me

Attached: 1568767161163.png (821x461, 452K)

#5 or not, the only guarantee is a Resi character, preferably Leon.

Attached: 1559081570470.gif (968x981, 1.59M)

>3 mario reps
besides that, this art is fucking amazing

Attached: 1556660248273.jpg (365x365, 26K)

I'd say if the ballot was revealed after Cloud, Crash would've been through the roof. Also
>Smash 4 Newcomer
get with the times.

Yep, I'm thinking he's FUCKING IN

Attached: hero-char.png (893x891, 986K)

neat picks, user

Attached: dlcshit.png (821x461, 336K)

Ryu still has the bonus of being part of the NES Nintendo Squad. I think that sets him up as more favorable versus someone who Nintendo fans didn't even know existed.

"Epic Hype Final Reveals" never had any basis. Bayonetta was put after Cloud, and Incineroar was saved last even after K.Rool/Ridley. Only E3 tends to have the big reveals.

Banjo was UK catering since he’s a bong character.

>wojakfag saying "STOP WANTING SPIRITED CHARACTERS REEEEE"
eat shit

Attached: now i'm fucking ready.png (686x664, 301K)

neko miko reimu

>get with the times.
no

Attached: 1564337065238.jpg (555x563, 47K)

Anything I dislike is negated by picking Nemesis

Oh fuck that's right. She's british.

Same. I'm sick of seeing his 3 moveset. I want to see how they handle the bike.

Attached: 1534865777736.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

SHE'S IN

Attached: Night-Trap-retro-Full-Motion-Video-Sega-CD-Congress-Horror.jpg (424x300, 22K)

>The reason doesn't matter
Except it does.

if this ended up being the whole roster i'd be completely happy with it

Attached: 1537419219989.png (960x677, 778K)

I believe this might be the worst smazh thread ever created.
Its not even discussion, its just "MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS" or IM GONNA SUPPORT GENERALLY HATED CHARACTERS, SHIT ON OTHERS AND SPOUT CONTRARIAN OPINIONS BECAUSE IM AN EPIC TROLL"
Not even Grinch threads were this cancerous. Smash DLC was a mistake.

you must be new

pretty much, but there's also "LITERAL WHO??? SPIRIT!!! CEREAL MASCOT!!!!" to go in that shit flinging mess

Attached: 1555021414388.jpg (432x291, 47K)

The Smash Ballot was when things went south. After the ballot supporting your favorite character went from brainstorming ideas to have a fucking political rally.

>Does Nintendo own Devil's Third?
They own the single player mode.

After all the Suda 51 dicksucking for the past 2 years Travis better be one of the second Fighter's Pass.

I remember when the first No More Heroes came out and Suda said that Nintendo really didn't want to have much to do with him/the game because they didn't like the content of the game to the point where they would give him the runaround when trying to contact them to get the game approved.

That's a real flip when in 10 years their promoting his games heavily giving them spots in directs and even saving TSA as the big surprise in that one indie direct.

He's perfect for the game. And seeing as Nintendo has gotten more lax and less conservative I can see Suda cutting some of his more Lude elements for Smash (like the jerk off motion for the beam katana). Bayonetta is not exactly the most kid friendly thing and she got in. So why not.

He's not wrong though, Puyo/Arle is literally a perfect fit for Smash

Based. I’d replace Spike with Fawful but that’s just me. Spike is cool tho.

Based
Based
Based

Fucking BASED

This my Fighter Pass #2 Dream Roster

Attached: received_752153918561237.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

>He also made a moveset for a character who also primarily uses guns
If you actually played a Metal Gear game you'd know the intended gameplay is sneaking around and trying not to kill anybody. MGSV was the first game in the series where going loud was somewhat viable and that came out nearly a decade after Brawl did.

i want dante

>Fighter fighters pass
Heh

Some good picks, especially in bonus. But Chief and Heavy are gross

Based except Jibanyan and tekken meme

Puppet goomba will never be in. Cope

Attached: Geno.png (1071x977, 1.29M)

The joke doesn't work because Geno is not a generic enemy with a hat

>Geno is not a generic enemy with a hat
lol

Post what generic enemy Geno is

Pinocchio lmao

>Genopes still exist

Attached: FB8EDE65-755F-4A5A-9F00-0544113DB701.jpg (1024x741, 66K)

Based

yes please dear god

Geno is a generic Kingdom Hearts puppet wearing a different hat

Attached: Geno KH3.jpg (640x311, 30K)

>He is a hat enemy of an enemy that came decades after him
Nice shitpost tho

You joke but it is a intended reference to Geno

>The puppet's power is to literally take control of lifeless dolls
Geno is a generic heartless

>Fulgore
Based.

Attached: 3879450-4251069950-Fulgo.jpg (516x640, 82K)

>It literally is just Geno
holy fuck

Attached: Geno in KH3.jpg (464x366, 25K)

Let me in.

Attached: 735F8A57-62B5-4EF7-A26A-2D7624E5EE2E.jpg (731x1024, 73K)

I know which alt i'm using.also sora never fucking ever you weebshitters

Funny how all the anti-posting switched from Reimu and is now targetting Geno, almost as if it were some type of organized effort. Really activates the almonds.

Yeah it's a reference to him also
>next KH game is gonna have game worlds
Super Mario RPG world confirmed

Here’s your spirit to playable fighter, bros

Attached: B2253824-5384-4E58-BCEF-1C38B47CF304.jpg (1156x396, 134K)

Rayman can't join smash since he's already in Brawlhalla

Terry is in Fighting EX Layer and Smash tho

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/trxeYxq

discord.gg/trxeYxq

discord.gg/trxeYxq

Attached: terry.png (730x657, 680K)

I don't think that matters but I'd be disappointed as hell if you're right

>wanting/defending arle

no need to insult you

Attached: 46556445.jpg (206x245, 5K)

I'd rather Dimitri honestly.

>great character design
>would be unique
>would bring great music and a cool stage
>FPS rep
>valve rep
>pc rep
>goofy enough
>great moveset potential
>would attract a big quantity of new players
>face of his game

I really want this fatman to get in

Attached: 5565463.jpg (488x1293, 185K)

Attached: my nigger.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

I think you mean...

Attached: Papyrus_sprite.png (124x209, 15K)

I am loathe fight endless matches in 2Fort for another period in my life but I do like the idea.

>next KH game is gonna have game worlds
Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=FgMIlAYrXGE
I guess Terry can't join Smash

Its TWEWY and "Not" Versus 13 so yeah

There's a literal fucking generic enemy in that list but you ignore him to criticize Geno for being a generic enemy?

Attached: joerogan_icon.png (200x200, 8K)

Arle Nadja!

Attached: 1560904777866.jpg (354x678, 74K)

Reimu, Doomguy, Arle, Chosen Undead, Crash

Here's your 5th challenger pack

Attached: afa31564d28536061489b581eb9a43e09f37ba70v2_00.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Attached: 1565320730115.gif (200x150, 2.91M)

It's a Kingdom Hearts original world that was established in the Toy Box you moron. Square trash always hangs out in the OC worlds

Versus 13 is not a video game that exists.

See you in half a year

>Verum Rex, a KH created in-universe world, is somehow a cancelled Square Enix game and a garbage DS flop
nice bait

Context of pic?

L-Block, Stacks It Up!

You can't be this dense and retarded

says the bait poster thinking the Disney game will include fucking Square Enix worlds. You want Goku in smash as well right?

Its literally discount Versus right down to the Noctis clone

Things that never happened? It's literally just Riku

Yo Mama

Go argue about your gay Disney fanfic somewhere else

Attached: 1558120710510.jpg (228x223, 11K)

So I'm just hallucinating that we saw two Square worlds in a teaser, you dense motherfucker

But you didn't see that at all? You saw the new OC world Verum Rex

And thats based off of you guessed it
Versus fucking 13, call it Square or original whatever its not a Disney world for sure