Where did DR go to the shitter?

Attached: hvzBm4g.jpg (1926x3501, 626K)

V3
1 was okay
2 and UDG were amazing

>lmao everything was pointless, it was just TV lol
I get that they wanted to say 'we're done with this," but did they really have to fuck over the entire franchise to do it?

Fun fact: its always been shit

Danganronpa 35 is when I had to drop out.

i came to this conclusion while playing V3

What game do I start with?
And when should I stop?

2 was 1 with more anime shit, but i liked the characters more despite of it
>lmao everything was pointless, it was just TV lol
thats quite the oposite of v3 ending message though
true

How does it ruin the franchise?

By making a sequel, franchise lost its meaning by making more than one game

2 then 1, then v3
it doesnt

It's falseflagging, ignore it.

1 was bad with potential
2 and UDG were great
V3 is really good video game but I understand the hate for it.

The writing has always had bad and good moments. Its a shame the choices for the ultimates went downhill with every entry though.

Season 20 was the last good season
Everything after was shit, especially 53. Glad they cancelled it

Ultra Danganronpa XXX was way too much for me.

Lol, fag. Watching the ultimate hooker get literally fucked to death was the highlight of that season.

>1 was bad with potential
agreed, had nice moments
>2 and UDG were great
idk about udg, but 2 had more "good" moments but also more bullshit
>V3 is really good video game but I understand the hate for it.
v3 had STRONG start and ending but the middle was kind of disapoinnting and some characters were too anooying

With V3.

Both 1 and 2 were excellent. V3 was subpar. Wouldn't call any of them bad, though.

i never expected the zombie giggolo to use the tip as a murderr weapon

Attached: 47176E16-E795-47D2-923A-9D923B9D3AE6.png (965x837, 584K)

1&2 are hope vs despire
v3 is truth vs lies
what other conceps could have the series tackled?

Attached: large.jpg (500x348, 65K)

>2 teased UDG
>we got UDG
>V3 teased UDG2
>we never got UDG2
it's not fair

Attached: 040.gif (478x360, 1.36M)

fuck i thought that was the reversed gif

1 was good, 2 was shi, UDG was good, 3 (the anime) and V3 shit all over the franchise.

Realistically speaking it was the spinoff prequel about how Junko got the memory wipe machine.

1+2 are the only good parts of the franchise. V3 came close to joining them but the ending can't redeem everything that preceeded it.

ass vs tits

>UDG
>great
I honestly cannot understan how can anyone say this.

2 > 3 > UDG > 1

I really liked V3. I now just have to watch those 2 anime "future" and hope arcs or whatever, but everytime I searched for them, there was never BDRips.

Why would you watch the anime after playing V3? You already know how it ends

>Classic Era
That run of DR 6-9 was amazing
>Mid Era
Definitely DR 19
>Late Era
DR 33 was kino

>not liking DR XXX
Thights vs tummies are the true debate

12-24 was the golden era, they went way too wacky after that.

Attached: 65938560_364079114275930_2475801744602126260_n.jpg (484x484, 59K)

MILFs vs Lolis.

>That time they had to cancel an episode of DR 17 because someone got raped on screen
Truly a different time

>STILL being butthurt they allowed more than 2 kills per blackened
Bloodbath DR was fantastic, 36 was such a disappointment in comparison.

Feet vs Oral.

white or black

Attached: d5e64df4e34db819bd07aca4db468238.jpg (2004x1374, 338K)

thats not even a debate mate

I like this post because it implies there's an obvious correct position, and that is what you hold, but you don't say what it is
Truly marvelous rhetoric

you know there is only one right answer

Attached: 1568237648863.jpg (1200x853, 134K)

Attached: 4B5D6D3A-6647-47DF-8176-D14E0FAD9578.jpg (252x415, 22K)

I get it, but I wanna know the full story of the charas from 2. Or thats what Ive heard, I dont know what the 2 seasons are about.

When it first started development.

Shin

Why?

Which are each of these supposed to be parodying? I’m pretty sure 4 is supposed to be Killer7, 5 is obviously FF, and 9 is Char’s Counterattack, I guess.

This

6 is kimi no na wa

DR1 is ok
>Cases were terrible
>cast for the most part are cunts while the good one died and the only cunts survived, except for best girl Hina who lucked out
>story was fucking AWFUL and the charatacrrs weren't consistent at all
DR2 is great
>much better cases
>cast was much better, but they recycled the same case structure of the first game
>2-5
>story is still ass though
UDG isnt even worth playing, I chapter into it and I dropped it for how awful the controls were
DR3 is awful and completely ruined DR2
>terrible cast
>changed the biggest plot twist in DR2 to lol mind control
>turned Chiaki into a real character
>turned Hajime into a little bitch
>worst story than 1 and 2 combined
V3 is meh
>better cast than 1
>better case than 1, BUT THEY REUSED THE SAME CASE STRUCTURE A-FUCKING-GAIN
>but both MCs are the worst so far
>didnt even both to finish it after 3-4 since the last two characters I liked died there
DR is a series i wished i never got into and I picked up PW much sooner.

Attached: B94F2686-F7BB-4473-945A-067593432EA7.jpg (874x935, 315K)

You might not think this, but the entire series is shit. DR has always been shit. Awful characters, awful writing, and the same exact plot structure in all 3 main entires. Kodaka is a hack and I hope his new company’s upcoming project is a failure.

1 was okay for shit and giggles. 2 made everyone with a brain dump the series forever. V3 made the rest (vast majority) finally realize.

>All these people who don't get it

Fuck off user for the last time Tusmugi wasn’t lying about everything being fake. The game would not of wasted 2 hours of everyone’s precious time during the last case to do so

>Tusmugi
Who?

Excuse me, Tsumugi.

What is this?
This, they should have ended it at UDG as a spin-off and as experiment. Series is normie shit now

2’s history is way worse and the cast sucks hardcore since literally all the likeable chars get killed. Only Hopeman is truly a good char, and probably the unconscious reason why so many people repeat the same thing you said.

>became a space NEET
What a waste of a character

>What is this?
Danganronpa 4-10, have you not played them?

V3. It's impressive they kept up the quality 52 times, but that ending was a fucking shitshow.

>THAT SCENE IN DANGANRONPA 20 THAT INVOLVED THAT BLACK KID AND THE CUCUMBER

Still not okay.

Attached: 4000 YEARS OF CHINESE ANGER.png (486x568, 433K)

with the first one, then second then third
stop when you start disliking it

ultra despair girls is a spinoff of danganronpa 1 and is a third person shooter. i haven't played it but people said it's okay

Thoughts on The New Danganronpa 52 reboot?

The difference between DR1 and DR2 are that must murders in DR2 were done out of desperation for the group.
>chef killed fatman because he wanted to stop hope man from killing anyone
>Peko killed red head to stop baby gangster from killing her
>Gundam and robot both decided to sacrifice themselves to save the group
>Hopeman killed himself to kill the traitor, and even though it was a different outcome from what he wanted, it was the outcome they needed
Meanwhile in DR1
>Idol tried to kill Leon and frame Makoto but fucked up and got herself killed
>Biker killed the trap because he was a jealous faggot
>Celest tricked the fat guy to kill best boy, and then she killed him because she wanted out
>Hina wanted to kill everyone was the only case that had any emotional weight to it
>Case 5 could have been good if they had the balls to kill bacon hands

straight or gay

It did go to shit when they decided to develop Zanki Zero instead

The gameplay is a lot of fun and It's interesting, however, the universe of the game and the overall plot is so fucking retarded It's unbearable. All 3 games were good but they all had retarded endings.

Brainlet detected
Just because it was all a lie doesn't mean anything. It still affected you and the people in the world who loved Danganronpa so much. Shuichi spells it out to you after he crawls out of the rubble dude. The whole game is revolved around it.

I think the series started to really go downhill in Danganronpa 6 specifically the part where you accuse the botanist girl and she gets raped to death by a massive mecha all while Monokuma is inside of it jacking off

It was never as good as people said it was, it was just a bunch of interesting ideas lumped into poor writing, v3 was no different in that regard, where the ending and even a fair bit of stuff before it was interesting it was written like shit so a lot of it was just lost

>When the direct sequel decided to reference that bit as if it was a masterful piece of writing

>Trail 36-6
>It's revealed Junko was the ultimate detective all along
Kino stuff right there, shame they ended it with 53. It ended way too soon if you ask me. My little bro keeps on whining about how he'll never be in Danganronpa now

Honestly the entire series had gotten a bit stale. They had out-edge UDG at some point.

No, seriously
Are they planning to make 6 sequels??? All VN? Or a manga?

>Gundam and robot both decided
Mechamaru did not consent

4-5-6 will be traditional sequels
7 will be a JRPG
8 and 9 will be supposedly a mix inbetween
And 10 will be a battle royale including all characters from the series
There's also rumours of a "Danganronpa Distortion" game being co-developed by Anime Lilith and Illusion

Kodaka is a hack anyway. They just have to bring a new guy in with fresh ideas. Let him seethe while SC takes the series to dizzying new heights.
Have you been living under a rock?

v3 was a different universe.
Does disappoint me a little bit over the backstories from that game, though. Kokichi loses a little bit of his charm without the pacifist prankster clown squad backstory, imo.

Y-You have to be kidding... No way they will announce so many sequels at the same time
Well, after Danganronpa 3 animes or V3. I stopped being into the series. UDG was my last danganronpa and I didn't really care about looking more about it

DREAM Danganronpa 6 is by far the best in the series, kys Shinfags

the Meat on the Bone reference during that trial was top fucking tier.

Another Danganronpa would need to be a reboot anyway desu.

They aren't developing all sequels simultaneously they haven't even given any plot details these are mostly long-term concepts they will develop
SC said the franchise had been selling incredibly well all around the globe and they were organizing a "DR Studio" specifically for the series with official support from SEGA hoping to turn the franchise into a moneymaker similar to Yakuza and Ryo Ga Gotoku Studios

Fuck you, 9 is absolutely kino and peak Danganronpa

is that a jojo reference?

Attached: IMG_5895-576x1024.png (576x1024, 489K)

Holy shit, the series seems to be worse than I thought...
Worried about its fate

wait fuck meant to reply to

But they haven't shown anything relevant yet
All we know is that it takes place during the Showa Period and will have an occult-oriented plot plus the ability to form bonds similar to S. Links

Maybe he can be in the Death March Club sequels instead?

so why was Danganronpa 7 exclusive to Switch anyway?

Attached: 2019-09-12 08_59_18-Lucky Star - Episode 1 - mpv.jpg (1169x1080, 108K)

>DR 19 was exclusive to Ouya
Didn't see that coming

Yes.

>he watched season 53 of the show but hasn't even played the 4th game
Nigger what the hell are you doing?

Would Yea Forums be "gentle" with Kotoko?

STOP SAYING THAT WORD

Sorry, I expressed me bad
I mean that with the release of those things was when I lost interest, I didn't watch the animes besides the first one

Wait, there’s 10 fucking Dugan Grandpa games?

Attached: 617C2D5B-1728-4304-9D0F-D609885E97E4.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

I still think Chiaki shouldnt have been a real character.
Should've just stayed a perfect AI waifubot or something based off some classmates or whatever.

Gentle

>late era
>33
zoom zoom

>did they really have to fuck over the entire franchise to do it
Games are fictional to begin with.
A game saying other games are fictional within that setting doesn't make them more or less real than they already were.
Why do people have trouble with this?

10 games
Some anime seasons
Then a bunch of live action seasons, are you new to Danganronpa? My favorite game was 8 but my favorite season was 36

>All those losers who kept calling the Danganronpa 15 Ultimate Fighting trash cause they cant play.

Get good, assholes.
YOU CANT STOP THE JUZOBOYS

Attached: Juzo.png (362x379, 76K)

No, retard.

>all that gay newtype shit in DR9
Of course the blonde faggot with the mask ended up being the traitor, fucking Char clones.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>all the losers pick LUCC characters to cheese Juzo's manly brawling skills

>practice all day just so I can use Juzo online
>FUCKING NAGITOFAGS KEEP DOING I-FRAME BULLSHIT

Pick a character that requires skill.

>Learn Nagito for patch 1
>He gets nerfed into the ground after complaints

get on my level scrub

Attached: ss_9f61d9858ff9fb00df81483d171fc0c3bcae7519.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

Motivation vs conditioning vs obsession could be an interesting theme, are you doing something because you truly want to or did someone tricked you into thinking that? Or maybe you're just an autist and you keep on going because of brain damage? Is there truly a difference between each of these?

7 is Shin Godzilla and 8 is Return of Ultraman

i can smell the metal gear

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 Colonel JD AI Codec Conversation MGS2 HD - YouTube.png (824x1204, 360K)

Why aren't you playing Next Danganronpa 4 right now?

Attached: 1544452984573.jpg (623x478, 90K)

I've gotta go with Danganrona 24. The twist 23 was beautiful but after that they kept trying too hard to recreate it

might be fun. I hope to see Yea Forums get an existential crisis over it.
>Do you waifu her because you like her or because she was specifically written for you to like her?
>waifufags cant even answer that themselves.

2 > 1 > POWER GAP > UDG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> V3

So all the Danganronpa killing games were just a TV show? Were all the characters aware and just acting?

1 2, UDG, 3 are all games V3 is a reality tv show

Having to play as a pedophile in DR17 was a nice change of pace.

>that hair
what were they thinking

Attached: 6B40B296-6152-479A-BA16-7B4BC7732E8C.png (1116x1116, 415K)

LMAO 1 was dogshit

V3 > 2 > 1
They're all kino, but especially V3

Not it wasn’t.

Do you remember when V3 was rumoured to be on the Switch?

Attached: 5a6df298be7ccf.jpg (640x585, 98K)

Attached: 326A9E25-CCAD-4B8D-BCE7-280ED7646E58.jpg (1000x678, 329K)

GAAAAAY

Why'd they have to die, Yea Forumsros?

Attached: file.png (800x386, 538K)

Greeny did nothing wrong

He was wasted potential. Kodaka came up with the Monokubs after they wrote the plot, which is why they have no meaning or impact in the game.

Never 4get

Attached: file.png (480x360, 229K)

Attached: 5E2294D6-9FF5-42E5-9B66-5709AD4A138B.jpg (302x891, 81K)