Total War: Troy

Total War: Troy

discuss

Attached: header[1].jpg_t=1568902165.jpg (460x215, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaSkIVpp_mI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)
youtu.be/_ygRholyh5g
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-faq/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Ny5M4LdiJao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems cool. Might check out

Oh great another half-baked expansion masquerading as a full game

We could have had a kino Alexander or Diadochi campaign but no, we just get a wrath of sparta reskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaSkIVpp_mI

HECTOOOOOOOOOR!

I can already see it.

Attached: blachilles.jpg (1000x665, 104K)

dammit now I want Age of Mythology: Total War

Chad Hector will win this time

doesn't even have Gods so it's a shitty hollywood Troy adaptation.

they could have made it like Warhammer and given the heroes magic abilities that represent the intervention of the Gods, and made them summonable for a short duration.

Troy was a great movie.

Not like this historybros.

if you thought Troy was good, The Iliad would blow your socks off

>blachilles
Great pun

But retard for not watching the trailer. Hollywood does always get it wrong that everyone in these movies are way. too. fucking pale. Like as if they're not mediterranean and haven't been outside in the sun like you usually were in ancient times type of pale.

Will they try to faggot it up with the myth of patroclus and achilles being lovers?

>Myth
Patroculs was Achilles lover in many versions of the myth faggot. Alot of Greek Mythical figures were bisexual.

tanned doesnt mean nigger

Have you read the book? Do you need it spelled out for you?
They lived together. Achilles did not violate his female slaves. And it was only after Patroclus died that he went berserk and entered the war.

This

>a Total War Saga
Not interested.

Attached: 1526330710111.jpg (600x600, 88K)

Attached: 34345436.gif (400x206, 3.32M)

Does anyone honestly root for Paris and Helen? I never fucking liked them ever, the movie does not help the fact with gay ass Orlando.

>Achilles did not violate his female slaves

he was pissed at Agamemnon because he was all up inside Achilles' new favourite walls

No but I rooted for Hector, who was so based even later Medieval Scholars said he was great and named him one of the 'Worthies', Pagans worthy of respect

Based

in the poem Paris is a coward and everyone hates him and Helen. everyone is fucking resentful that they have to die for that cunt.

>Hector
>doing any damage to Achilles
>not running from him until he got tired and got rekt

Attached: 1539444681551.jpg (189x288, 16K)

Fuck Paris, everyone just rooted for Hector, even Homer

Don't much give a shit. I know their next big project is WH3 and that'll be crazy. These Saga games are just filler.

>Saga
Please, no. Not the Saga.

>Alot of Greek Mythical figures were bisexual.
Greek mythology and history is very dependent on interpretation. But what is not open for interpretation is the fact that Greek societies were not openly promoting homosexuality. The survived texts condone faggotry. Same thing with artwork, people like to point towards painted vases that show men "fucking", but none seems to find it necessary to note these make up around 3% of total vases in existence. If this is enough evidence for some to believe that Greeks were raging homosex, then I wonder what aliens might think about us when just watching regular television.

Not denying that "relationships" between men might have been closer in ancient times (which also applies to all kinds of people btw) might have been normal social behavior back then, just because we would see it as gay today, doesn't mean it had the same meaning in their time.

We will probably never know for sure what it was like back then, but just looking at how pretty much all the world during all of civilized history treated homosexuals, I find it very hard to believe that Greeks were somehow a unique gay heaven. Too many people seem to believe that.

What was the deal again? The twink hero sniped the fucked out of Achilles like a bitch right? Get over it.

CA are Hectorfags, that's why they made Achilles look like a drunk brit instead of the blonde Chad he actually is: >«ξανθῆς δὲ kόμης ἕλε Πηλεΐωνα» = "she (Athena) grabbed Achilles by his blonde hair"; Iliad, 1.197

Attached: 10193874901234.jpg (1024x1280, 242K)

Never cared for Three ching-chongs and due to my disdain for fantasy I don't think I'll ever play/buy any of the warhammer games but this one actually looks kinda interesting even if it'll most likely be 100% historical fantasy

Attached: 1537933742975.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Same, now it will probably be Wrath of Sparta but with heroes.

Looks cool desu

Attached: ss_16ee38bc88ec0db58b534343c88eefb8b8c31880.jpg (1920x1080, 962K)

>No Ancient Mesopotamian Total War that starts with Hammurabi and ends at Cyrus The Great
>Hittites and Egyptians constantly fighting each other
>Philistines harass the Israelites
Maybe some day.

People try to paint Hector as the underdog but he was propped up by Zeus and dominating the Achaeans until Patroclus was sent to die so Achilles could get angry and join the battle

med2 was the last good total war game
prove me wrong

. According to Homer[10] his wife Andromache, carrying in her arms her son Astyanax, intercepts Hector at the gate, pleading with him not to go out for her sake as well as his son's. Hector knows that Troy and the house of Priam are doomed to fall and that the gloomy fate of his wife and infant son will be to die or go into slavery in a foreign land. With understanding, compassion, and tenderness he explains that he cannot personally refuse to fight, and comforts her with the idea that no one can take him until it is his time to go. The gleaming bronze helmet frightens Astyanax and makes him cry.[11] Hector takes it off, embraces his wife and son, and for his sake prays aloud to Zeus that his son might be chief after him, become more glorious in battle than he, to bring home the blood of his enemies, and make his mother proud. Once he left for battle, those in the house began to mourn as they knew he would not return.

Why are they white in the Cinematic trailer? They should look middle eastern or greek.

which of these is the correct way to hold a spear in melee combat?

historically they would've fought with the spears overhand so they could thrust over their own shields, down at the face and neck of the enemy

>they can't call us historically inaccurate if we portray events that can't even be confirmed to have actually happened

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Have you read the Illiad? Achilles stopped fighting because Agamemnon stole his slave waifu. And Agamemnon in order to make peace with him tried giving him 7 of the most beautiful slave girls outhere, alonside his own daughter in marriage and then even being named him as his own heir. Achilles rejected it all since he was still butthurt that Agamemnon stole and fucked his girl. There was one night where Achilles gave one of his favorite slave girls to Patroclus, and he himself had a threesome with two slave girls, and both of them had sex in their respective tents.
And Achilles wrath for Patroclus death was justified without being a homo, he was killed because Hector cheated, because the God Apollo helped him remove Patroclus shield and undid his armor, thus allowing Hector to deal the final blow. He knew all of this because Patroclus soul came back to see Achilles and told him about the fight.

is this just Total War: Greek edition with minor mythological inspirations or are we getting armies with Minotaur, harpies and other crazy shit?

Looks like chinkdoms in greece.

Welp, at least its something. I've been fascinated by the works of Homer for a long time, particularly The Iliad, but theres not a lot of games about it.
I liked it. Maybe I had the benefit of not having read The Iliad before I watched the movie, so I didnt know how the story actually goes, but I dont thats it because im not one of those braindead retards. The real shit movie was Helen of Troy that released like a year before Troy or something.

Attached: 1568426110493.gif (500x425, 951K)

>We want the Assassin's Creed Odyssey audience
Why else would they pick this setting?

Attached: 1559528000028.jpg (226x199, 16K)

The destruction of Troy would've been avoided if the Trojans just handed over Helen after Paris lost the duel against Menelaus

pretty much all wars started because of a butthurt few

kinda depressing that history shows how much of sheep people are

Hector was such a bitch that needed Apollo's help to defeat Patroclus, by removing his shield and undoing his armor and stunning him in place for Hector to deal the final blow. And because of this Achilles went mad, knowing how is best friend and cousin (the movie got it right since their grandmothers were sisters) was killed in such a manner.

Yeah, they explicitely states that they'll try to go to "the truth behind the myth" or something like that, same for the gods that will just work as a religious fervour.

So 3K with greeks.

>Getting Greeks larping as bullpeople

I was going to say I only want another warhammer tw but then i thought I don't want to spend like $400 on the games and dlc again

>truth behind the myth
>gods are just buffs
>creatures are just guys in weird armor
I'm interested to see what they do, but I wouldn't have turned down a full fantasy game either

It better have my boi Diomedes in it. Hollywood did him dirty

Attached: 300px-Athéna_et_Diomède.jpg (300x328, 31K)

So what women can we shoehorn in this time? The Amazons perhaps? Not these amazons but whatever their modelers appoximate as "historical" amazons.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

They had already been besieging Troy for 10 years at that point, so there was going to be no peace. Troy was going to be destroyed.

Oh come on, even Homer knew Agamemnon would take any casus belli to attack Troy. Every record we have of that time most of greek tragedy remarked on how much of a warmongering asshole he was.

Attached: MaskOfAgamemnon.jpg (1748x1748, 509K)

CAPTAIN - D I O M E D E S

YES T-THIS IS C-COMMANDER BOREALE

THIS IS A SUITABLE FORCE

Attached: diomedes.png (112x112, 32K)

STEADY YOURSELF BROTHER

Either go full mythic or full realism. Half-assing it with 3K was part of why the game felt like a flop compared to WHTW and Attila.

BOLD ACHEAENS.

MAKE READY THIS IS IT

SPEEEK! LEEEED US TO VICTOREEEEE

Attached: Dow3diomedes.png (142x140, 35K)

BROTHEER I AM PIIIINED HEEERE

OGRYNS?! AGAINST ME?!

NO

smol benis :DDD

They have a 'truth behind the myth' approach so mythological shit will likely be implemented on more plausible and secular reasons. The minotaur will just be a fucking jacked chad wearing a bullskull on his head like some Germanic Barbarian.
Sacrificing to a certain God or whatever will give you bonuses because you're pop will reason more things towards that deity, rather than Zeus ripping down from Olympus and tossing lightning bolts at niggers. That's what it sounds like to me anyways.

I AM PIIIIIIINED HEEEERE

NO

BROTHER I AM HIT
BROTHER I WILL TAKE IT

YES

TO GLOOORY AND VICTORY
(THE EMPEROR)

PREPARE TO DEEP STRIKE
(YES STEEL RAIN)

stop with this reddit shit

Attached: 1568867837629.jpg (1500x1800, 2.08M)

based

>no cavalry
They're just going to keep cutting features until Total War is a MOBA.

they made moba Total War
its awful and dead

You would be correct.

Attached: Minotaur.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

Total War Onions

What the fuck? Was this an actual thing?

Yeah check the steam page, this is most likely their representation of the Minotaur Gigachad unit

There were no fucking cavalry in Homeric Greece. Just men with fucking flying sandles from Hermes, or a mad lad that ran 26 miles in a single day.

Attached: perseus-flying-sandals.jpg (1680x2048, 363K)

I really don't get it. There was a fucking black guy in the Illiad, Memnon.

>Realistic and "truth behind the myth" approach
>but superhuman heroes duel and solo an infantry unit
>infantry vs infantry combat, because "muh historical realism"
>but a furry cosplayer on steroids calling himself the minotaur is in
>no naval-battles
>Gods and Goddesses are in!
>but they're just "+ *numbers* % to *something*" buffs than can happen to your city, army or hero
Typical CA. Hard pass.

are they going to shoehorn cunts?

maybe
but the point is that they're explaining fantastic parts of Greek myth with mundane things
which could be good or could be them cutting costs because they don't want to model a chimera or whatever

>greece with no naval battles

Attached: 1568472210805.jpg (545x520, 202K)

Also
>advertise your game as based on The Iliad.
>cut everything mythic about the story and try to shoehorn "realism" bs (except for superhuman heroes of course, got to have a selling point after all!)
enjoy your "the Trojan Horse was acshually an earthquake/natural disaster!"

>I really don't get it.
I too wonder if there is any agenda at play, I can't imagine what it could be.

Attached: d748e7kzcyj31.jpg (740x910, 158K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)

They don't even have to look far to find a black guy, and yet we get Blachilles.

>>Realistic and "truth behind the myth" approach
>>but superhuman heroes duel and solo an infantry unit
this is the funniest part, which also occurred in the movie
having gods and myths is too "farfetched" but having the heroes solo entire armies and fighting with each other in matrix style it's considered ok

you fucking idiots. they didn't have cavalry. horses were rare, reserved for chariots and supply.

wtf mythology bros it was our time

LegendofTotalWar here

>>no naval-battles
>>greece with no naval battles
there are naval battles tards. god, you fucking faggots, especially you for trusting him

coming here to call us a faggot and do another top 10 video

>Legend of "Why are less people viewing my stream today, you cunts, ffs. Right, not streaming then" Total War here
God he's such a miserable bastard

Ethiopia meant anything from Africa to India during those times.

can I suck and fuck the younger men if I play as grease ?

I'm fine with the monsters being "realistic" units but the fact that the gods aren't real sort of defeats the entire backdrop of it, so now it just boils down to the cuckening heard 'round the world.

There are no naval battles, read their FAQ. You get a tiny island battle instead of autoresolve though.

Attached: BRONZE AGE.png (1013x789, 1.07M)

The Iliad is a great piece of literature faggot.

Reminder true chads play WRE in attila and keep it christian

>there are naval battles tards
they have released a FAQ
if you're counting Vampire Coast "naval battles" where both armies agree to land on a nearby island to slap it out a naval battle than sure
you go ahead and do that

>king solomon

Attached: oy vey.gif (476x354, 504K)

>Ethiopia meant anything from Africa to India during those times.

Attached: 1518985415141.png (645x773, 21K)

>burn troy to the ground
>they get a free city in italy
wtf sega

Why not? The Trojan war is loosely historical and would make a great setting for this new game.

>>There are no naval battles, read their FAQ. You get a tiny island battle instead of autoresolve though.
>implying that's not ten times better than naval battles

youtu.be/_ygRholyh5g
hopefully better than britannia

>>>totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-faq/
>>"Will there be naval battles?
>There is little documentation of Trojan naval warfare – but we know how important it is to our players. As a result, we’ve used Total War: WARHAMMER II – Curse of the Vampire Coast as our main inspiration for the naval combat in TROY. When two fleets clash at sea, they will disembark on a nearby island and settle the score in a land battle. As hinted above, armies dedicated in Poseidon’s favour will receive appropriate bonuses."
Nice naval-battle dick-muncher.

Doesn't that game run like shit?

what was wrong with it?

Idiot. The game is lite fantasy.

Just because ToB sucked doesn’t mean this will as well. Fall of the Samurai was a Saga game.

Byzantium is the only true successor of Rome though.

Oh, I don't disagree. I'm just pointing out that naval battles are deconfirmed.

>Just because ToB sucked doesn’t mean this will as well
I liked ToB...

But Greeks are white

I would put a basedjak here but basedjak fags ruin this board to be honest, but Byzantium is just for 12 year olds.

T. Swarthy mutt

fuck off, illiterate spermbrain.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Ny5M4LdiJao
Unironically the best map they've done

Greece would only become what we would think of it over 500 years after the fall of the Bronze Age and the Trojan war. This will (or at least should) be a completely different style of battle than all other TW games.

Fantasy vs history faggotry shouldn't even be a thing when you can choose between historical or mythical campaign like in 3k

I never played a TW game and lately I had this obsession to read about greek and roman culture and battles, I was seriously considering to buy a bunch of these games to try them out, but..

>>no naval-battles

are you kidding me? that's like paradox in ck2 with their "only transport ships" in the medieval.

Oh right like in Romance mode in 3k were you occasionally make stupid shit happen in the same fucking game.
I was hoping for dynasty warrior shit, not just the same game with balance thrown out for the sake of making certain heroes look good.

Attached: dynastywarriors9-screenshot09-1494507953902_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

it has nothing to do with the actual myth, other than the names. armors are wrong, the weapon are wrong, how they look like is wrong, their personalities are wrong, Gods are completely absent. actual Iliad was 10 times more kino.

t. swarthy mutt

Moron. Troy would be the obvious choice if they what to re-use the 3 kingdoms mechanics since the Trojan war and the Iliad is the western counterpart of Romance of the Three kingdoms. The hero and champion system just makes sense with the setting.

Should but not likely will since this is the studio which ostensibly made the same game for over 20 years now.

Attached: 34_greek_infantry_hoplites_militia_screen.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Essentially it's much less grand then the Illiad, it feels like a low budget TV adaptation when you know how grand and bombastic the source material is.

>What are chariots?
They were no Calvary in the Bronze age. We hadn’t dared horses to be big enough yet.

>>We want the Assassin's Creed Odyssey audience
>he seriously thinks shitty rpg buyers are also buying startegy games
god you're delusional

best total war

Dilate

These niggers better make Ajax the great the best motherfucker in the world, that guy got shafted in the story and the movie.

How the fuck could they even justify doing the Trojan war with no naval battles? Did no one of these people hear of Odysseus?

So they'll put in amazons right?

Modern amazons mind you, the stronk kind.

Attached: Odyssey-Of-The-Amazons-1-Review.jpg (750x1153, 222K)

My girlfriend is always daring my penis to get bigger, but it never seems to work. She fucks horses now instead.

>Should but not likely will since this is the studio which ostensibly made the same game for over 20 years now.
Piranha Bytes?

The fact you have wojak folder says all about (You)

Fools. This is modern CA developing. The best unit is going to be Penthesilea, and she will be manfaced and totally armored while having the best stats and best abilities.

You saw how much of a jobber they made Achillies, I now know for a fact their director hates the hero that killed the queen of the amazons.

Attached: Penthesilea_Dubray_cour_Carree_Louvre.jpg (1600x3555, 2.91M)

>are you kidding me?
Straight from their blog, second paragraph to the end:
>totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-faq/

Then why not make a full fledge mythological mode with actual gods, an actual trojan horse, and all the myths surrounding Achilles and the centaurs, Odysseus, the amazons?
They went the easy route, copy-pasted 3K romance mode, developed assets to represent the global era and characters and done. CA are hacks.

If there were naval battles, you would play them three or four times before getting bored at subsequent opportunities and then hit 'autoresolve' every time after. The few times they were ever good (Shogun 2) they were still not particularly outstanding. There's a good reason as to why CA doesn't invest the large amount of resources required to add them to every title when barely anyone plays them.

It's a Saga title, user. It's basically expansion-pack tier. Doesn't mean it'll be bad.

Saga titles I imagine is supposed to be small conversions. Thrones was a shittier version of Attila with some tweaks. Shogun 2 had more gunpowder/missile units and arty ontop of vanilla S2. Troy will have 3Ks mechanics, but a Greek paintjob. Its obvious they aren't putting a massive amount of effort to create new mechanics and shit you see in mainstream titles like Warhammer's magic and hero units or 3Ks duelling.

>battles will only feature different tiers of infantry, a little bit of chariots and superhuman heroes
If it wasn't developed by CA, I'd say it could be interesting to see how this works. It's going to suck hard.

I'm sure some fags will like it but fuck this kikery. No idea why CA is playing so safe and conservative with their game and DLC considering they have a near monoploy on this niche. Did 3K or WH2 flop that badly?

While naval battles were always lukewarm, at least it gives you a break from the monotony of hammering and anviling since at very least R1, because the AI can barely think to do much else than the typical skirmish-inf-arty/missile with cav on the flanks formation.

W2 didnt sell as well as W1, but still at satisfactory levels. 3K did great thanks to the Chinese demographic.

Its a smaller scale release anyways. I think it'll be fun if it goes for a decent 30-40 buck price range.

Both 3K and WH are very successful. I think the issue is that they're spreading themselves too thin with how many games they're working on at once.
>WH3
>Troy
>Arena re-release (but only for chink mainlanders)
>WH2 DLC
>3K DLC
>one or two unannounced projects
>possibly the early pre-production of their next major historical release

T. Berlusconi

I can't wait for to the mods to change the look to the film aesthetic. That film had beautiful visuals

Hector v Achilles is essentially chad v chad

Hector
>great warrior and leader
>loved by all
>honourable
>family man
>a paragon for manliness

Achilles
>greatest warrior of all
>feared and respected for his ability
>does what he likes how he likes
>fears nothing
>is a bit of a cunt though

Looks gay as fuck.

I'm disappointed it is being wasted on a SAGA game. I had hoped that after Warhammer, the fantasy team would do a world mythology series, with fantasy elements from ancient babylon, sumeria, greece, egypt, rome, and vikings all sort of rolled up into one.

total war needs a FTL like campign where the army is the 'ship' that moves through different territory and acquires or loses units and abilities and must deal with many RNG style problems.

Their saga studio needed to make something, I guess, and three kangs worked out pretty well thanks to all the chinks buying it without a second thought.

>Hector
>chad
>leaves the gates to duel Achilles, pisses himself immediately
>gets chased around the entire city of Troy by Achilles four times while everyone else watches
>has to get talked into fighting Achilles
>dies two spear-throws in

>Fears nothing
Not true. He fears not leaving a legacy and being respected. A central them to the Illiad is the competing demands of family, state, and religion. Achilles shuns all of these things and seeks glory to fill the void. He dies with no sons, hated by state, and detested by the Gods.

Sure, but now would have been time for a revolutionary war or civil war total war.

>game is set in ancient times
Oh fuck yeah, yes ple-
>all about war and has zero historical accuracy
wow why bother

I like history not hollywood mutt shit

is this on tree chinkdoms engine ?t

Thats basically any horde faction from Attila on.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING SAY IT JUST BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SHILLS LOVE EVERY NEW SHIT THAT COMES FROM CA ASSES

This shit looks like a horseshit it's like 3 chinks and warhammer had an autistic son and this game it's the fucking retarded son not only that the game looks gay these models looks like some kind of homosexual models in fact i think this game was designated by a women, women love these kind of retarded shit in fact 3 chinks was designed by a woman and i'm calling it if you buy this piece of shit it means you like to eat shit everyday and you are a cuck bastard, that's it total war is dead stop having high hopes from now own you will only receive shitty total war games.

CA is probably still wary of committing to an all out gunpowder TW again after Empire.

It's not gay enough because Achilles looks like a unibrowed gymbro and not a lusciously-haired femman

>let's port Rome 2 assets to Three Chinkdoms engine
>bravo

>Release Date: 27 Nov, 2020

The series peaked at Shogun 2.

How come so many people suck his dick? And I'm talking way before the movie, centuries in fact.

>Why do people admire famous chads?

Empire sucked balls for 1000 reasons, and none of them had anything to do with gunpowder. Napeoleon was a big improvement already, and Fall of the Samurai is one of the best TW campaigns.

I thought you guys hate fantasy shit?

Yeah napoleon feels cool and all but what the shit with that boring campaign it's just so fucking small it makes you bored really fats we need a new empire game instead of these shitty fantasy warhammer clones.

They prefer to pander to the insectoids obviously. First they release a chink history game and then they release TW Arena and some TW card game in China before the west on top of bringing out most of the TW series as if chinks can appreciate western history anyway

>fantasy

We do, but CA shills are working right now.

>Is another general combat dueling game episode

How would this work as a campaign? I can't see it as being anything other than a handful of scenario maps

Imagine CIV VI but more gayer and retarded.

There is a good likelihood that this is it.

The armor is very fantastical.

Also depends if there is cavalry or not. By that point in time all cavalry used war carts since horses weren't bred strong enough yet to carry a soldier + equipment all on their own. It needed at least two.

It's the worst of both worlds. They haven't gone historical and haven't gone full mythos either. It's a disgusting blend of nothing.

Not Paris. Helen just got fucked over by the Gods though. She did nothing wrong.

>muh hero units and special abilities
>campaign will inevitably have the depth of a teaspoon given the setting
>strategy and tactics will be non-existant
>assets clearly ripped from Rome 2 and slightly polished
>no naval battles (granted, they were only fun and functional in the gunpowder games and Shogun 2)
>probably going to strip out more features from previous titles for no fucking reason, like they always do
Who else hype for Battle for Middle-Earth 3: Homeric Edition?

Sadly with only 8 lords on release Diomedes, Nestor, Ajax and my boy Sarpedon on the Trojan side will be omitted. I can pretty much tell you who the 4 will be right away:

Agamemnon
Menelaos
Achilles
Odysseus

v

Hektor
Paris (Who should be folded into Hektor like Xiahou Dun with Cao Cao)
Penthesilea
Aeneas of Dardania

Sarpedon of Lycia SHOULD be playable, but I expect they'll make Paris his own lord instead.

Penthesilea and the Amazons is literally a valid fit and not a diversity hire like the retarded bandit bitch. Behind Aeneas and Sarpedon she and the Amazons are in the extended Iliadic canon probably the most relevant Trojan allies next to or behind or ahead of Memnon and his Asiatic or African horde. The only other Trojan ally who even slightly stands out is the ambidexterous Thracian who manages to make Achilles bleed but I sure as shit don't remember his name

>detested by the Gods
Source? He is pretty loved in the Iliad, and there is no mention of this in the Odyssey.

Damn, when i saw Troy i was hoping we will see a full Bronze age game with "Greeks", Egypt, Babylon, Hittites and the Sea Peoples. Instead we get only this shit focused entirely on one war. I hate nu-CA so god damn much. They could have milked this setting as much as warhammer, but now its going to flop and we will have to listen to fantasy fags screeching how historical TW is over. Which it probably is.

It's fucking shameless now. Charging double price for what should be an expansion to another game

Didn't Three Kingdoms perform well? They've been saying that historical TW is over since TW Warhammer 1 came out, but they're just in a standstill where they seem to make one decent thing followed up by a fuckup, then decent thing again, etc

It's a Saga title, dummy. FotS was so successful that they decided to do more small-scale games in between larger titles.

Fuck that. Gimme Warhammer 3

>flick
i want to like him but he is a pateron jew

fucking this

Athena thinks he is vain, and Apollo is outright hostile towards him. Zeus has a soft spot for him initially, but even Zeus turns against him after he defiles Hektors body

>implying the idea came around with FotS
ToB was clearly envisioned as an expansion to Attila like FotS was to Shogun 2 but since Attila sold like shit they decided to pretend it was always a stand-alone game despite clearly just being Attila.
Troy will just be a smaller, shittier repackaging of 3K with nothing really different about it.