Archeage Unchained

We're coming home, brehs...

Attached: ArcheAge-Unchained-image.png (1200x593, 1.17M)

>still pay2win

How

>still no news on costumes being bind on equip
>last 2 streams were atrocious with no news
>PTS is 1 week before launch. the same shit that Trion did
If you fall for this "no p2w" bullshit then you're a retard, how many times do they need to "Release" the game before you realize this game is nothing but a shitty cashgrab, especially since gamigo is just as shitty as trion

meant "bind on pickup"

can't wait to get disappointed for the nth time

Cash shop items are already character bound my dude.
People brought up the basic costume trading loophole and they announced that they're in discussions with XL to determine whether they should make basic costumes bind on image application or just be flat bound on pickup in general, but it is literally the case that one of those two things will happen.
The last two streams were perfectly fine, the most recent one was missing an important participant who couldn't make it, but he gave a fair bit of news on twitter following the thing and overall they're consistent with this weekly correspondence thing that they promised.
>PTS for patch 6.0 is coming next week and that means the game is still pay to win
Ok kid

>direct official promises from representatives of the company regarding the changes that will be made to the product
>company is based in Germany and subject to EU law, basically forcing them to keep the concrete promises that they have advertised the game with
If they don't do what they've said they'll do, the company won't exist anymore.

>Cash shop items are already character bound my dude.
no shit retard, i'm talking about the costumes you from the archepass.
>People brought up the basic costume trading loophole and they announced that they're in discussions with XL to determine whether they should make basic costumes bind on image application or just be flat bound on pickup in general, but it is literally the case that one of those two things will happen.
The main PR guy said on twitter that they couldn't do anything about it, but had to backtrack because the discord manager corrected him, if that doesn't tell you anything on how unprofessional this shitty company is then i don't know what to say. imagine having to correct your own boss, lmao.
>The last two streams were perfectly fine, the most recent one was missing an important participant who couldn't make it, but he gave a fair bit of news on twitter following the thing and overall they're consistent with this weekly correspondence thing that they promised.
>fine
>a stream about having your questions answered, except no questions were answered
>implying Krulin just doesn't didn't call in "Sick" because they had no news
not only are they unprofessional, but they clearly don't know what the fuck they're doing. keep being a retard sheep though, i'm going to laugh at you retard redditors when the game is shit again

I never played or got into Archeage back then and I feel like now is the time to try it. If you guys from Yea Forums are going to play it/start a guild I'd love to join because I'm completely new and have been looking for a new MMO to play.

Btw there are a shit ton of MMO stuff happening for the month of September

Blade & Soul Archer Class/Event - Release Sept 18
Eternal Magic - Beta Sept 5th - 20th
Astellia Online - Release Sept 20th
Dauntless - Release Sept 26th
Archeage Unchained - Release Sept 30th

>WE PROMISE IT’ll BE GOOD THIS TIME

still going to buy it because i wanna go back... brehs.

I thought releasing a MMO so close to the release of WoW Classic was a suicide, but now that you post that list, it must be deliberate.
Maybe they think people will realize Classic wasn't the unicorn they expected but are now striving for a MMO?

nice try shill

>archepass costumes
Yes, those too, those are included in the phrase cash shop costumes you absolute fucking dunce. The costumes you get from the archepass will be from the same pool as costumes on the cash shop, they're literally the same type of item, you're an idiot.
>had to backtrack
He said they can't do anything themselves because that's literally true, they have to talk to XL about making the change to basic costumes (which are not inherently a cash shop thing but currently can be used to sell transmogs of costumes). They have been very clear, both the actual unchained team and the community managers, that the discussion is happening currently and right now is specifically a question of whether bind on image application or bind on pickup in general is a better idea.
You are absolutely full of shit.
>weekly information stream is mostly just information about the new patch because Q&A guy couldn't make it
>still does Q&A after the stream, answering important questions people have been wanting answers for
Waaah it isn't good enough waah it's still pay to win somehow waah
I'm gonna go into their discord and spam twitch emotes until the community managers time me out, so much for the tolerant gamigo

The people interested in WoW and the people interested in Korean MMOs aren't the same community. People play Korean MMOs because they DON'T like WoW. Otherwise they wouldn't have played Koren MMOs and would have been playing WoW like everyone else.

At the least this is what I believe. Why play a "WoW clone" when you can play the original, right?

It comes out right at the end of the month, there's probably going to be a big audience of people who are burned out on classic and aren't going to renew for October.

>He said they can't do anything themselves because that's literally true, they have to talk to XL about making the change to basic costumes (which are not inherently a cash shop thing but currently can be used to sell transmogs of costumes).
no, shit you fucking dumb bitch, and XLgames is obviously telling "no" considering it's almost fucking launch time.
>costumes). They have been very clear, both the actual unchained team and the community managers, that the discussion is happening currently and right now is specifically a question of whether bind on image application or bind on pickup in general is a better idea.
yeah i know, except they're clearly no on the same page, implying they're a shit company, thank you.
>You are absolutely full of shit.
>i'm full of shit because i'm just calling them out for being shitty
lmao, howmuch are they paying you?
>Q&A guy couldn't make it
yeah you know instead of being a retard company and wasting everyone's time on waiting for the stream you could idk, just say all the questions will be answered on twitter or facebook
>Waaah it isn't good enough waah it's still pay to win somehow waah
who are you quoting, lmao i don't give a shit if this game is pay to win or not, i'm not buying this heap of trash, because I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE P2W.
>imagine defending this shitty company so hard LOL
i hope they're giving you a free unchained account
>I'm gonna go into their discord and spam twitch emotes until the community managers time me out, so much for the tolerant gamigo
again, who are you quoting, you think i would waste my time chatting with a butch of drones who all have battered woman syndrome? you're a blatant shill and it's so fucking obvious.

>XL games is obviously telling no
You are pulling this out of your ass and it's exactly the opposite of what gamigo has been saying about the issue. I already told you where they said the talks are at, feel free to keep pulling speculative denial out of your ass though.
>yeah I know they've been clear and cooperative with the community, and that the statements made are literally true and not inconsistent
>they're still not on the same page though, because I said so
Nice
>I'm calling them out for being shitty
Being shitty in ways you're straight up manufacturing in your own head?

>it's going to be pay to win again even though I have no evidence that it's gonna be pay to win again and all of my statements thus far "proving" it'll be pay to win again are factually incorrect and totally unrelated to whether or not the game is gonna be pay to win
>if you use your eyeballs to read publicly accessible statements made by gamigo employees regarding the videogame they're launching, that means you're a shill, you must be getting paid to tell the truth about the things you read
Ok retard

Attached: Smooth.png (387x289, 107K)

>You are pulling this out of your ass and it's exactly the opposite of what gamigo has been saying about the issue. I already told you where they said the talks are at, feel free to keep pulling speculative denial out of your ass though.
>They are at talks when it's so close to launch
say it with me D E N I A L

>yeah I know they've been clear and cooperative with the community, and that the statements made are literally true and not inconsistent
>they're still not on the same page though, because I said so
they're clearly not though, like i said the discord manager how to correct krullin, are you pretending to be retarded?

>Being shitty in ways you're straight up manufacturing in your own head?
>No, you!!
lmao, i admit you're defeat buddy.

>have no evidence
oh, yeah because gamigo is such a good company that hasn't published games in the past that aren't full with p2w bullshit, goddamn, i forgot they're a new company. thank you for reminding me mr paid shill

Absolutely loved arch age when it first released . i stood in 3 hours queue in the first week just to be ones of the first to play.
The combat system was amazing , much MUCH better than WoW ever was , plus the class system is the best I have ever seen in an MMO even if just a few combinations were "meta" just having the possibility of that choice was bliss .
Plus its more sandbox aspects were great too , player houses taking actual space in the world, vehicles you can upgrade to trade and make more money, consistent pvp events in high level zones . That and also some naval combat and events.
Fuck Trion for what they did to this game.

Nigger you can't even write coherent sentences, why should anybody believe something you pulled out of your asshole over direct statements from company representatives to the contrary?
I think you might have the downs

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 68K)

Unchained is the version with all of the pay to win taken out of the game. It sounds too good to be true but so far it's looking pretty promising.
We'll know for sure next week when the PTS launches, people can get on and scrub every corner of the game to see if there's even a single instance if pay to win left in there.

Personally I'm waiting to see the results of that before I actually pre-order the game, but I'm pretty excited.

>NOOOO YOU'RE RETARDED BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DEFENDING A COMPANY THAT'S BEEN SHIT IN THE PAST

Lmao, if i'm the one with down syndrome then you're clearly a subhuman nigger because all the shit that i've been talking about are on twitter and discord, but keep saying they don't exist because it goes against your narrative you retard shill. Please use a trip so i can point and laugh at your retarded nigger face when the game is dead again after 1 week.

Attached: 9769769696.jpg (203x248, 7K)

Why does this one user care so much about shitty on Archeage Unchained, calling it P2W and such? Are you a paid hit? Archeage is literally the one MMO that has been P2W since it's debut, got worst, and even all all that it's still striving. Your efforts are wasted. How about you let people spend their money there way.

And the other user is clearly paid to shill Archeage since he's defending it so hard as if the game was never P2W and Unchained wont revert back to P2W if things go badly. You are delusional as fuck dude.

Honestly both of you need to kill yourselves and restart with some common sense.

coming home to what? another cash grabbing server reboot?

>they're not on the same page even though none of their statements have been contradictory
>it's gonna be pay to win even though they're taken all of the pay to win stuff out
>they haven't said anything about the costumes even though they literally did
>XL obviously won't change anything even though they said they're at the point of discussing how exactly the change should happen, not whether it should
>they're keeping up with the weekly streams that they promised even if important people can't make it (but still go on to answer questions), somehow that means they're gonna make the game pay to win again
>if you read and pay attention to statements made by gamigo about unchained, you must be a paid shill
>I'm gonna call you a shill but proceed to use a reaction image of the omega jew
Keep walking backwards my man, you're digging your own retard grave.

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Autism. Autism makes you obsess about things like that.

>correcting basic misinformation means you're a shill
Literally don't buy the game until people go onto the PTS and demonstrate the lack of pay to win or the presence of pay to win.
Wait to spend your money until you see if the product is good or not.
If they fuck up and try to sneak some pay to win in there, call them out for it. Don't buy the game if they do that.

In the meantime, though, don't pull misinformation straight out of your asshole and pretend it's the truth.

>T-THEY'RE TOTALLY ON THE SAME PAGE
LMAO
>denies being a shill
>defending gamigo this hard
OH LORDY

Attached: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.png (1093x336, 251K)

>we can't do anything ourselves
>he's right we can't do anything ourselves, but I personally just made a direct request to XL
>our producer told me he made a direct request about this issue
Evidence for pay to win... So much for the tolerant gamogo...
I can't believe it's so pay to win again...
Based Reddit!

Attached: F170523YS033-2.jpg (724x407, 97K)

>T-THAT DOESN'T COUNT, THEY'RE NOT COMPETENT AT ALL!
>only 2 weeks left, still no news on something so simple to do
>Evidence for pay to win... So much for the tolerant gamogo
wow, mr shill, still in denial mode, huh...
>Based Reddit
i mean you're probably from there, since redditors are the only fucks that gives a shit about this game LMAO

Attached: 1568085932099.jpg (265x258, 14K)

So how is this not going to be a huge failure like the last time?

>I can't come up with any more blatant misinformation so I'm gonna continue to call you a shill for believing official statements that the company can be legally held to over some retard on Yea Forums pulling nonsense from his asshole
lol, a little too much sand in your vagina today?

Attached: terry.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Don't get your hopes up. The company behind it is pure p2w garbage and will shit down your throat in some way.

Companies don't have change of hearts

Supposedly all of the pay to win stuff is gone, and there's not going to be any official way to pay more money beyond the initial purchase of the game to get an in-game advantage.
It could totally end up a huge failure, but any game could.

PTS starts next week, actual launch is on the 30th. If you're interested but don't want to get your hopes up, look into it a bit more when people are on and actually examining the PTS, they'll be able to tell you conclusively if gamigo is keeping their promises.

If this does somehow end up not being terrible, which I doubt, because they're not even shutting down the "legacy" servers when they launch it, and this is likely just an attempt to milk some money out of people who buy into hype, what faction and class would be the best to roll for an open world PvPer?

>NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE OFFICIAL STATEMENTS ON TWITTER AND DISCORD DOESN'T COUNT, THEY DON'T FOLLOW MY NARRATIVE! THIS COMPANY IS VERY COMPETENT AND GAMIGO IS A GOOD COMPANY
i'm pretty sure the only one that is seething here is you

Attached: 97696969ghk.jpg (710x450, 46K)

Attached: redditors.jpg (3276x3493, 1.29M)

>things I didn't say accompanied by a picture of the lying omega jew
it's pottery

>unironically defending micro transaction/gacha shit
>using wojak edits
well at least the shills are getting smarter now, maybe a few retarded underages might think this is funny, also i didn't know archeage unchained was going to be f2p

>come up with blaant misinformation
okay buddy, official statements are apparently "fake news" to you now,
>getting upset over orange man
yep, that's why i post him.

These threads remind me to much of Bless to not be concerned. I'll just wait until it launches and see how it goes.

Will the market still be dominated by goldfarming asian assholes making any attempt at having fun with a ship or any trade in general useless?

Depends on what role you want to play. The 6.0 patch introduces a new melee skill tree, if that sounds like something you want to try out. Some important stuff to know about the "meta" is that archers are strong early game but really gear dependent later on. Mages are always good. For faction it's really up to what you like more aesthetically, traditional western fantasy vs traditional eastern fantasy.
They're not shutting down legacy servers because they can continue to milk the established whales there for as long as they're willing to keep paying money.
Hopefully they keep their promises about Unchained, if they do it'll end up being pretty good.

Well you have to actually pay money to get an account, so probably not as much.
Every MMO has that problem, though. When are we going to finally nuke China?

>official statements such as "we are going to remove the pay to win from Archeage" prove that they're going to put pay to win in the game again
Smart
>orange jew good
Based redditor, trigger those libtards who don't support (((ourguy)))

cant see how that is a problem in any way. All the worthwhile trade routes go trough pvp zones and contested areas where even those of the same faction can flag you

Tell me where all the people trading labor cross-region are.

>official statements to show how incompetent and shitty the company is, thinking they'll make the game non p2w because i say so.

>Based redditor, trigger those libtards who don't support (((ourguy)))
who are you quoting? it looks like you're just getting upset over smugness.

>the company is incompetent because the PR guy said something on twitter and another guy said the same thing on discord but with extra information
>this means they secretly plan to inject pay to win into the game they've advertised as not having pay to win features
>they've listed highly specific and comprehensive changes they will make to the game to remove pay to win, and are legally accountable for these promises because they're a European company
>but believe ME instead

Attached: IMG_20181030_112720-1.jpg (1024x976, 85K)

>tfw this was the only thing I've been looking forward to
>tfw dont have time anymore to play

Attached: 1563376658533.jpg (492x491, 38K)

>play eastern faction
>horned succubus sluts
>play western faction
>dwarves that can be made into lolis, shortstacks, and gobburins
my penis can't decide

>the end of my last semester was ruined by an MMO
>it's going to happen again, but earlier this time
tell them to delay it until break so I can nolife the first few weeks

Attached: 1455742576717.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

>the company is incompetent because the PR guy said something on twitter and another guy said the same thing on discord but with extra information
yep. this is true, thanks for agreeing.
>this means they secretly plan to inject pay to win into the game they've advertised as not having pay to win features
yeah because gamigo didn't get canned by a game developer before because they couldn't be trusted.. oh wait.. bless online...
yeah, because the company isn't just going to come out and say "technically costumes aren't p2w because it doesn't add any advantage"

Don't forget the races that might end up being added.
The KR devs have said in the past that they plan on adding fairies to the west and the returned to the east, so the west will be getting literal onahole potatos and the east will be getting smelly undead.

>We're coming home, brehs...

Honestly when I see 80bucks preorder packages I already lose interest.
>b-but its not p2w
Sounds like they want to take the money and run.
That's the problem, the moment you buy it they have your money and don't owe you anything.

Monthly fee means they have to deliver monthly, not trick you into buying and run.

Attached: ArcheAge-Unchained-pre-order-packages.png (1000x2200, 2.79M)

>this is true
Thanks for confirming your sub room temperature IQ
>cosmetics that you can't sell for gold on the auction house are pay to win because I say so
Good to know

The basic edition is worth it even if it lasts a few months before they start releasing shady shit.

Those aren't exclusively pre-order packages. Notice that they list the items that are pre-order exclusive. Those packages will more or less still exist after launch, just minus the starred items.
It seems like they're going for a guild wars style business model but with a lot of direct promises not to add gameplay affecting content in a way such that it can be purchased with real money.

I don't recommend anybody buy into it yet, though.
Wait to hear from people trying the PTS next week, if you're still not convinced give it a few days after launch to hear more. There's a land lock until the weekend after launch, so you can wait a few days to see how it looks and still not be too far behind if you were looking to try to secure a good plot of land easily.

>IT WILL NOT BE PAY 2 WIN THIS TIME GUYS
yeah sure

They've promised a lot but we'll find out for certain next week.

>Thanks for confirming your sub room temperature IQ
didn't know i was going to buy a game that has failed 4 times already, LMAO.

>cosmetics that you can't sell for gold on the auction house are pay to win because I say so
according to some shills defending it's not p2w, your community, not mines.

>he doesn't even have a coherent argument anymore

Attached: 1567311554917.png (960x939, 447K)

>seething so hard that, he actually thinks it's smart to buy a game after it has failed multiple times even with a paid subscribtion
>he thinks paying $30 for a game will all of sudden make the game non pay to win, when a subscription model couldn't even save it.
the state of your dopamine level

Are you still angry that you got fired before trion was bought out? Is that why you're so obsessed with spreading misinformation about this game? Dilate, tranny.
I think you forgot these.

Attached: Clown-shoes.jpg (615x409, 61K)

Every iteration of this garbage has been shit, why do you expect otherwise.

Archeage never had a subscription model dude. It was always free to play with optional patron.
What are you even talking about?

European company promised highly specific changes to make it not pay to win. So far it looks pretty good, next week when the PTS rolls out we find out for sure if they intend to keep those promises, rather than just taking their word for it.

>doesn't even have a coherent argument anymore that he goes for the "le dilate tranny meme"
>even tho the archeage community is literally on discord and reddit
lmao, i think i broke this shills thinking.

sorry, meant patron, but yes, if a game with an optional sub won't save the game, buying a game for $30 definitely will not.

>if a have with an optional sub won't save the game, buying a game for $30 definitely will not
Do you refuse to read your posts before you hit submit or are you actually retarded enough to think what you said makes sense?

Attached: dt9RU9qd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>if a have with an optional sub won't save the game, buying a game for $30 definitely will not
are you pretending to be retarded on purpose? i mean i think you might just be a braindead nigger, considering you took the time to write down whatever i said, instead of just copying and pasting. also the fact that you keep trying to change the subject. you are pretty pathetic mr shill

>random company buys MMO
>makes it purely b2p with "no p2w"
>makes a bunch of promises
>people hype it for free because MMOs are a dead genre and therefore every new launch is the second coming of christ
I want this to be good, but this really does seem like Bless Online 2: Electric Boogaloo

>a bunch of words that end up saying nothing
>ur a shill
Ok thanks for the concession

Attached: blistwske8421.png (685x408, 495K)

The promises they've made are really specific on this one so they're opening themselves up to legal trouble if they fuck it up.

Wasn't Bless a half finished early access dumpster fire? There's been a lot of mention of it in this thread, but if I'm not mistaken the problems Bless went through are completely unrelated to the concerns people have over Unchained.

>refusing to rebuttal anything i said
>okay i win
thank you for admitting that a shit game that has failed multiple times is shit. I mean i'm just trying to save your retarded ass from wasting money but you're obviously a paid shill or just plain retarded considering you're rewriting everything i type instead of copy and paste

Attached: 1567572955534.jpg (1002x564, 30K)

You stopped making actual points that require refutation a while ago. I don't know how you think
>unchained is gonna be pay to win because you have to pay $30 for it now
constitutes an argument, but it really doesn't.

Also nobody wants to see your unsolicited nudes, dude, fuck off with that.

The point was that it was the third or fourth revival of an MMO, backed by people no one knew, made buy to play with tiered preorder packs, and the whole point was to cash in and drop it.

Why would you give them another chance when you could just play Archrage? I don't understand. You've always had this option but you want to touch the stove again with no benefits?

>unchained is gonna be pay to win because you have to pay $30 for it now
not what i said, what i said was, why do you think it won't be p2w, just because you're buying the game now, all the P2W bull shit will go away? if you don't think this is nothing but a cashgrab then i feel sorry for you.

>Also nobody wants to see your unsolicited nudes, dude, fuck off with that.
i'm just posting the archeage community, aka your people, what's wrong, are you upset discord tranny?

because the MMO community are like drug addicts they want that first high back, since WoW, FF14, ESO isn't supplying them with that feel.

It's a definite possibility that they'll drop it if the game doesn't take off, but the buy to play with cosmetic cash shop and season pass business model isn't exactly ineffective.
If they do it right they'll make a lot of money

>why do you think it won't be pay to win
Because the publishing group is a European company subject to EU consumer protection laws, and they have made legally actionable highly specific promises about what they plan to do differently in this version.
They've been pretty active and transparent so far, the only potential worry is that they're lying through their teeth despite the possibility that they'll get sued for that, and we're less than a week away from concrete confirmation that they keeping their word.
For those of us living in the real world where facts are more important than the made up feelings of retards like you, things are looking pretty solid for Unchained.
I'm almost ready to actually buy it, just waiting on information from people trying out the PTS.

>what's wrong
I don't need to see pictures of your favorite eceleb hormone goblins, guy. I came to this board for videogames not to vomit.

>archeRage
I don't like playing on pay to win free to play private servers exclusively populated by BRs and chinks, thank you very much.

What proof is there that they are even competent developers? Do they know how to work with ArcheAge? Can they even make new content?

>Because the publishing group is a European company subject to EU consumer protection laws, and they have made legally actionable highly specific promises about what they plan to do differently in this version
there's going to be loopholes you do know that right?

>For those of us living in the real world where facts are more important than the made up feelings of retards like you, things are looking pretty solid for Unchained.
yeah, people in the real world aren't going to buy a game that has failed 4times already you stupid kike nigger.

>I'm almost ready to actually buy it, just waiting on information from people trying out the PTS.
don't you mean you already have an account you stupid shill fuck.

>I don't need to see pictures of your favorite eceleb hormone goblins, guy. I came to this board for videogames not to vomit.
you mean you came here to shill this dead game, because no one gives a fuck about it.

>same company
>trying a new monetization system
>but they're leaving the old shit one up
>both will receive the same content updates and run in unison
>preorder now, up to $80!
>this isn't just a way to get a quick lump sum out of lesser paypigs

Attached: 1537580562080.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

>coming from a decade where extra items and costumes were unlocked from actually playing the game instead of opening your wallet

>There is literally people who will defend this shit for corporations who laugh at you all the way to the bank

Yea naw fag. I don't give these fags money

They're a publisher not a developer.
They're not going to make particularly new content, Archeage Unchained is not going to have any new content that the Koreans don't have, it's literally just Archeage but with the monetization strategy changed.
All they are doing is taking the pay to win features that the community has railed against for years and making them not available for purchase with the help of the actual Korean developers.

>same company
Trion doesn't exist anymore, dude. It's literally just a name only now. They got sued out the ass, downsized to bankruptcy and effective dissolution, and then one or two of the decent employees was picked up when this other company bought up trion's publishing rights.

>"Going Home" part 2
SURELY IT WILL WORK THIS TIME

>there's going to be loopholes
Feel free to point them out to me in specific, then, friend. Show me the loopholes in European consumer protection laws that gamigo is obviously intending to abuse here, with their unambiguous specific promises regarding the changes they'll make.
Otherwise fuck right off.
>don't you mean you already have an account
No because I'm not retarded and I only buy products when I know they're going to be what I expect. I literally have not even once advocated that anybody buy this game until they get a good long look at the PTS and even the launch version to be sure there's no bullshit going on.
Sheep like you probably don't have that degree of impulse control though, so you have to lie to yourself and to other people and pretend the game that hasn't launched yet is dead on arrival.
>shill shill shill shill shill
You're a schizoid.

Attached: 1568435594048.jpg (746x691, 82K)

I'm hoping for the best, but not expecting much. I'm guessing I'll get more playtime for my $25 than i did with legends of ultima.
Still, I do hope I can have my ranch and shit all cozy and unihibited buy THUNDERSTRUCK LOOTBOXES

Attached: 1470458887862.jpg (935x1024, 292K)

Just buy this shit on paypal and chargeback when they add pay to win.
It's a free game.

Where's the best places to put your house?

Solzreed coast.
Villanelle.

Just to load up boats?

That, but also they're really pretty coasts to live on.
Sanddeep, too.