Why does gamefreak ruin every single good pokemon from the first two gens with horribly designed evolutions 20 years...

Why does gamefreak ruin every single good pokemon from the first two gens with horribly designed evolutions 20 years later?

Attached: 1568822372043.jpg (1724x1452, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to your containment board pokechild

Only cucks could hate Sirfetch'd

kiddo

>why does gamefeak ruin everything
no idea

>its bad because it's not the same as it was before
>according to my personal feelings
Big brain opinion right there. Wew.

t. troglodyte

KANTOOOOOOOOOOO

I like Sirfetch'd more than most other pokemon revealed thus far but it doesn't come close to excusing the rest of the shitshow that Sword and Shield have presented themselves to be.

Friendly reminder that /vp/ is not /mlp/ and that pokemon is vidya. You don't tell every thread about a 30yo game to go to /vr/ so just hide the thread if you hate pokemon so much.

Attached: pikachokeabitch.jpg (1070x1078, 132K)

Sirfetch'd is honestly pretty based.

Meh, better than the design we almost got.

Attached: Lugia-Lite.jpg (900x571, 60K)

What's it like having shit taste, OP?

I don't mind him overall, I've seen much worse from nu-era Pokémon. However there are two things that kind of hurt the design:

1) Going for full-white feathers without the brown feathers Farfetch'd had. Looks more like a seagull now, almost as if it was a completely different Pokémon;
2) Going for this knight with shield and spear (well, not technically a spear) design when Farfetch'd implied a more japanese-y Samurai influence.

Said no on ever,

you dont seriously like that shit do you?

Hey sirfetch’d is one of the only good new designs
Not quite what I wanted from a farfetch’d evo but still, it’s alright

Why does everyone keep calling it a spear?
A spear doesn’t have a hilt.
It’s a fucking lance, like what knights would joust with.

Except this design is a lot better than the turd they made, with sir they threw away everything farfechtd had going for it and instead made a shitty joke mon no one will remember one year from now, fuck all the zoomers defending even the worst designs because they have their mind clowded by memes

>Japanese farfetch'd fights with Japanese style
>European farfetch'd fights with European style

It's a cash grab. Something tells me this a sun and moon 2. Linear track, not a lot of mon hunting and lots of "story"
i bet the dancing moves are still in

Madame was supposed for regular Farfecht'd, Sirfetch'd is for the ones in the Galar region unless both them and the Koffing ones looks the same as Kanto.

>>threw away everything farfechtd had going for it

>duck with stick becomes duck with bigger stick and shield
Retard typing random words and pretending they mean anything

Farfetch'd was already a shitty joke mon, but sure let's just pretend he was adored all these years.

Alolan versions of Raichu, Muk, Meowth, Marowak, Sandslash, Vulpix and Ninetales are decent alternate designs.

Looks a lot better than what we got now.

what is Yea Forumseddit's problem with this design?
it looks literally exactly the same as the old one, just white and with a longer stick.

Attached: 1510530754011.gif (800x450, 531K)

Obviously that design became Lugia (which wasn't in the proto), but I have a feeling that SIRfetch'd will be a gendered evolution, so we may yet see MADAMEfetch'd.

Attached: FARfetch'd.jpg (1024x1317, 194K)

that's the issue: it looks worse for no reason.

said everybody but the astroturffer faggot taht think 3 threads a day makes him the leader of a political party.

MODS WE NEED A FUCKING STICKY THAT DIRECTS NEWFAGS WANTING TO POST POKESHIT TO /vp/ PLEASE
POKEKIDS: /vp/ IS THE POKEMON CONTAINMENT BOARD. YES, EVEN FOR VIDEOGAMES. TAKE YOUR DISCUSSION THERE AND BE AMONG POKEFRIENDS.

Are you serious? It's rhyperior all over again, completely different style and design pattern, making it shit that doesn't look like a proper evolution, if you are too stupid to look at them more than two seconds it's not my problem

>stop discussing video games on a video game board!

I like it

what a clown

fuck off fag, sirfetch'd is great

looks good

too bad the games suck now though. I'll just go back to watching season 1 of the pokemon anime to get the feeling i want out of the universe to be frank

Because you're a pleb with shit taste.

see read the rules Yea Forums.org/rules
and fucking weep, faggot

Attached: 6a6c.png (860x885, 412K)

Found the underage

This. Looks less shit than all the fucking bobbleheaded terrible looking shit we've had in the past 15 or so years.

kill yourself cunt

Pokemon is a videogame. This is a videogames board. Read the rules before you vomit absolute drivel via your keyboard

Considering there's female Mr. Mimes and Machokes, I wouldn't bet on it.

do you only hate this because it's new? the original is just a duck with a leek

Mr. Mime only happened because, outside of Nidoran, Pokemon sex wasn't a thing in Generation I. Pretty sure the translator even wanted to change it in Generation II, but Nintendo forced it to keep it the same for compatibility reasons.