ITT: Digital games that you can't buy anymore

ITT: Digital games that you can't buy anymore.

>Wolfenstein (2009)

Attached: maxresdefault-min-4.jpg (626x352, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-tXRiQ-ckA
delistedgames.com/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=english&id=645862676
youtube.com/watch?v=R1ua54YTuc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prey.
The good one of course.

Deadpool on Steam.
I regret it a lot for not buying it when I got the opportunity.

Attached: 233333333.png (220x256, 103K)

Thanks God I still have my 360 copy of that game.
Same as Marvel UA but the best version the Gold Edition for 360.

Duck Tales remastered

Attached: ducktales-remastered-featured-image-990x556.jpg (990x556, 141K)

both are good. prey (06) is max comfy. shame prey 2 looked like hot ass aside from the setting.

The Deadpool game was shit though.

I have a physical copy for PS4 but damn I really miss the opportunity of having on Steam.
I can buy an overpriced key for Deadpool on G2A btw but it doesn't worth it.
Isn't that bad I played on PS4 and it was decent.

The original Metro 2033 yup that one with X-Ray Engine leftovers inside the “4A Engine” code.

It’s on sale on xbox one store though

i can download all of them no problem, dont see why you would want to buy old shit whos devs may not even exist anymore?

Steam ps4 and xbone?

Is that the one with the original lighting and light and heavy armor? Fuck Redux, even though it’s the only version I played,

Just watch the cutscenes on yt and you'll have the same experience without the shitty gameplay.

I still have it from a giveaway long time ago.

I got from g2a since it's one of my favourite games ever. Guess you can still find stuff there

One of the Driver games is all but impossible to find nowadays, and it's a shame since it's got a great gimmick

I remember when Mafia 1 was missing from Steam for about 4 years o so. I also remember the kiketry about some keys around 200 - 500 bucks each one and suddenly the game was available again for everybody.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 80K)

Cringe

The devs couldn't pay the fee for Unreal engine, so Epic ate their ass. Nothing lost since the game was bad, but it has a long history. It was in a development for years and at first supposed to be polish Fallout, but somehow the idea of isometric rpg evolved into fps survival-horror.

Attached: afterfall.jpg (925x1294, 298K)

pirates do not have this problem. I legit just realise that some games may become unpurchasable after some time because of some retarded reason...

cryostasis i think? i remember i had to get it through GoD because it wasn't available for purchase

Great game.
I have to wonder if Bethesda don't sell it because of legal reasons or simply out of spite.

I own a Physical Copy of this game though.

Oh is this just literally games taken off the Digital Market, but may still exist physically?

Same, some humble bundle from 2012 iirc.

Bunny Must Die

>Epic cares for developers

Does localisation counts too?
I wish I could buy this game in Polish. Had a CD from a magazine from 2003, threw it away while moving. Regret it to this day.

Attached: SacrificeIngame2.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

The fuck do you want to imply? The devs didn't pay for the use of their engine so Epic naturally took the matter to court. It's not a case of Epic attacking completely innocent studio.
btw it was long before Epic Store was even a thing.

But you know english now, so what the matter? Was the polish translation specia in some wayl?

Good thing the physical copies of the xbox 360 still exist

It might be because it contained licensed music...

It went from Polish Fallout to Polish Dead Space, yeah, but I actually enjoyed it despite the jank animations.

It's probably just my nostalgia acting up since I've played the shit out of this game as a kid. However, I find Polish voices more appealing, especially for the MC, Pyro and Charnel.
youtube.com/watch?v=7-tXRiQ-ckA

I regret not getting Scott Pilgrim vs the World on 360 because I was waiting for a PC version

I love brawlers and the demo was fun

Both are good. You being bitter about the name doesn't make it a bad game

Bayonetta 2

Just arr matie the PS3 version and emulate it.

I picked this up on steam just before it went away but haven't been able to play it yet since my controller is broken and I keep forgetting to buy a new one.

It was awful. And yes I actually played it.

I thought unreal fee was just a percentage of sales, how could they not afford it?

Keep this thread going guys, this is interesting game history. It's a shame games dissapear from sale like this, there is a specific one I'm trying too remember.

You know there's an entire site for this shit, right? delistedgames.com/

Alice: Madness Returns on Steam it was removed due EA autism.

Is available on Origin but the version with American McGee's Alice HD is missing from Origin and Steam keys it was a kind of pre-order DLC for Alice: Madness Returns.
Anyways you can still play that version of American McGee's Alice HD using the Steam Version of Alice: Madness Returns following this guide: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=english&id=645862676

Attached: 645862676_preview_ama.jpg (640x480, 147K)

Why don't you buy used copy on allegro? I checked and there are some copies of Sacrifice in polish version, tho Hellblade spams the searching a bit. Most of the examples there are collection editions for around 300 pln, but there are also some cds from old magazines for even 10 pln.

I think that's how it goes nowadays, after Unity and such became a thing. Previously, you had to pay a license for using the engine and receiving support + the sale percentage

>I have to wonder if Bethesda don't sell it because of legal reasons or simply out of spite.
Prey was pulled by 2K, not Bethesda. Apparently 2K are the only ones that can generate the keys for the game and, for whatever reason, they aren't doing it. Might be a music licensing issue. Might be an IP ownership limbo issue. The people who know aren't talking.

Call of Juarez: The Cartel
You can't buy it anymore because Techland was ashamed of how shitty it was. Anyone knows if there were more cases like that?

>Anyone knows if there were more cases like that?
Postal 3

You can activate that game's CD-key on Steam to get an additional copy there. Physical versions that include one are still widely available as well.

Attached: ööööööh.png (970x856, 842K)

After Burner Climax and Out Run 2006, because Sega lost the licenses to the planes and cars.

Attached: 414139-after-burner-climax-arcade-front-cover.png.jpg (800x1035, 170K)

Oh wait, I just checked: the Android version of After Burner Climax, at least, is available again.

unreal 3 licensing was different

The current versions of GTA SA and VC on Steam have less songs, downgraded graphics and removed content for their original versions on PC/Steam.
So basically you can't buy the real GTA SA and VC anymore.

Attached: D37.jpg (715x467, 102K)

The original GTA SA is the PS2 version btw PC version was and still is a poorly made port.

Just emulate them brah, that's what I do

Attached: gta.jpg (2992x1280, 1.41M)

I know it, even so the version is shittier than ever.
You need the downgrader to play because the missing songs and the changed/removed features are not negotiable.

Oh, I browsed Allegro from time to time looking for this game, but usually couldn't find it (except for those collector's editions for a few hundred).
Wonder if there are any major differences between the 2003 version and the one on GOG.

Attached: not bad.gif (213x199, 339K)

I wanted to get castlevania lord of shadows on the ps3 store but you can only buy the DLCs, 2 and mirror or fate are still available though
I'll just play them on pc I guess

What. I still can buy it from the Xbox marketplace. I literally looked through it on my 360 yesterday and saw it with a price tag.

But who tf buys overpriced games LMAO.

That wolverine game was awesome, when will we get a sequel?

And here the same again, I saw it on the 360 marketplace.

Any point in playing Alice HD instead of the original release? Does it even add anything?

There's patches called "Silent" that restore the lost content. Same patches apply if you're playing with the censored German version.

Alice HD have native 1080p and controller support.
Basically it's the same Alice HD for PS3/X360 youtube.com/watch?v=R1ua54YTuc4

I don't know whether there's a legal way to obtain Escape from Butcher Bay anymore.

DARK SOULS: Prepare To Die (Steam).
Not available anymore.

Attached: d2s.jpg (460x215, 33K)

>Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Bound in blood was great. But, this really seemed like their were going after the CoD money.

>ITT: Digital games that you can't buy anymore.

the original DXHR, with better patches, fewer bugs, and no censored content

Attached: dilz.jpg (1280x1024, 161K)

>better patches

er, better textures i meant

what was censored?

Gearcrack Arena
Bone Telltale
Duke Nukem Megaton
Legend of Korra
Transformers games
Alpha Protocol
Second Sight
>no censored content
Explain, I fixed the stutter of the rerelease with a regedit and haven't noticed any texture problems.

Wasn't it a dildo or something like that?