What the hell went wrong?

What the hell went wrong?

Attached: 25af6887-9ed4-4ce2-9c72-d23b3aae26d7.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Aeris has big feet and I think I'm okay with that?

Some people unironically have this opinion and think The Lego Movie 1997 looks better than this remake, lmao. Such is the schizophrenia of Yea Forums.

The filter is horrible. Nu square is the worst

But where the duck is the SOUUUUUL?!

>Aerith

Explain how.

Barry, this spam is getting sad

they completely killed the dystopian feeling. the quiet subway section was great worldbuilding in the original

Fuck off with your censored game.

With all those people around Cloud is gonna look like an autist more than ever.

Nomura thought people just want to watch the game play itself
Nomura did direct advent children after all

Attached: FF7R don't even press anything to win.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And yet Barry has held O for 3 years and is showing no signs of letting go.

Are you honestly telling the bottom pic isn't dystopian too? Fuck off

>new gud becuz graphix huhueeeee fuck world building and game feel

Attached: brain hurrr.png (396x559, 95K)

I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here. Its always pointed out what classic most is. Are you really planning to spend the next several years of your life posting the exact same webm on here?

And yet Nathan is still watching trailers for over 5 years just like he'll be watching 7R play itself.

And it invalidates any other mode by existing

I've never played an FF nor do I plan to, and especially not this remake, but while the original objectively has shittier graphics it looks like it has a better atmosphere. Also if the train is empty in the original then why does it have so many people on it in the new one? Assuming this is the same scene.

>unironically shilling for a game in which you dont have to do anything and it plays for you
Who the fuck cares if this is a difficulty setting, IT SHOULDNT BE IN THE GAME AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS IS THE WORST KIND OF FANBOY AND DESERVES TO BE GASSED

I fucking hate Nomura
How can you look at the retarded cosplayer with spiky hair and a huge animu sword walking among normal looking people and not cringe to death

All the modern, urban apparel on the npc's look really out of place next to Cloud.

Making that boring ugly piece of storyshit garbage in the first fucking place.

You seem upset.
Is there something you want to talk about?

this
it is literally more casual than og ff7

Why isn't Barret running around firing off his gun in a crowded train car?

Attached: barret.jpg (1400x784, 213K)

Original: Guard is a special case action to protect against especially dangerous attacks.
Remake: Character automatically guards everything. Might as well be the default damage.