What are the best games to come from Eastern Europe?

What are the best games to come from Eastern Europe?

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Inb4 Tetris

Serious Sam
Underrail
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Soldat

Witcher series
Arma
Metro
Kingdom Come

Is Underrail any good or is it just serb fallout?

Just Serbian Fallout with worse mechanics and no overworld. It will bring you no pleasure.

Damn, I keep hearing mixed reviews, some people love it to death and some hate it.

it's a pretty good throwback to oldschool crpgs, and I hate serbs.

As a classic Black Isle fan I never liked Underrail, but I respect those who like it. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me.

I already have a hard time with crpgs, I only seem to like about 1 out of 5 that get recommended here. Guess I will pass. Thanks though!

Mount & Blade

Is the witcher series worth playing in chronological order or just start with 3?

I never read the books, never played 1 and 2 and not planning to, 3 is perfectly fine on it's own. I would not be able to get past the jank of the first two.

Coolbeans

t.kara boga

ULAN!

Blitzkrieg
Cossacks
Knights of Honor

Attached: Europe1000AD.png (585x509, 358K)

It's good, starts slow but it's good

Witcher 1 and 2 don't have any jank, and they're overall better, more focused games. Witcher 3 is all over the place.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEXUS THE JUPITER INCIDENT SEQUEL HUNGARYKEKS

Attached: 1566418506573.jpg (2100x1525, 983K)

Silent Hunter 3 was made in Romania. One of the best sims ever.

Bump

>and I hate serbs.
That only makes the Serb penis harder.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

5 had so much potential but fucked everything up so hard. UBOAT looks a lot more arcadey but is the best bet for uboat shenanigans in the future.

There are made by enthusiasts rather than suits.

if you're a bigoted western degenerate and consider Czechia eastern europe

Mafia 2
Factorio

Pathologic

East Bloc = East Europe
And I don't want to hear a Czech call me a degenerate when it's the land of the sluts.

Tzar: The Burden of the Crown

Talos principle
Serious sam

Well for quality wise they go 1 > 2 > 3, but I can see shiteaters having he opposite ranking.