ITT: The most important scenes that NEED to be in Remake

ITT: The most important scenes that NEED to be in Remake

Attached: tumblr_od5js1821N1r7sijxo1_400.gif (400x400, 977K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hN-fENM7yL4
exhentai.org/s/a81ca99e5a/1288856-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotobagari
youtu.be/lrI8bHs6Qvk?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=jlVFrktbcG0
youtu.be/LKu_vxfbTpo
youtu.be/NzFh9GuE0rA
youtu.be/mRtopyUBoLA
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=red_xiii&commit=Search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Mr Dolphin.jpg (540x467, 56K)

While I agree with you, OP, how much of FFVII are we actually getting in part one of the remake? There's no way we're making it to costa del sol in this first part

Thank you Mr. Dolphin.

Bro, is this the "ITT: Bitch about what Square Enix might do" or the "ITT: The most important scenes that NEED to be in Remake irregardless of Jew Enix"

You're right, how retarded of me, and with that being said, I will need all accompanying scenes to pic related, including peeking in on cait sith and the president shinra's fetishes

Attached: thebaradreamteam.png (480x470, 377K)

Remake part 5 you mean?

Hojo trying to mate Aeris and Red XIII and unironically thinking that it will result in a child.

Speaking of Hojo, can't wait to see him chillin on the beach in a lab coat with some bitches at Costa del Sol

>how much of FFVII are we actually getting in part one of the remake?
Everything until leaving Midgar for the first time.

>there is a AAA video game not rated mature that has a scene where a scientist tries to have a male canine have sexual intercourse with a human female in front of an audience
>in the main story
>it's the introduction of a new party member

I mean, it's nonfiction. Real world genetics don't necessarily need to apply to it.

>it's nonfiction
I don't think you know what words mean.

How much were they paying him anyway

Hojo is a fucking genius. Two endangered species. Why not kill two birds with one stone and let them save each individual species together by BANGING? What could go wrong?

I wonder how much they're gonna change storywise in Midgar though, cos being able to summon Shiva and Ifrit in Midgar is way too early from the original

>Hojo the mastermind genius
>Not able to implement gene modifications to Aeris' egg cells to recieve puppy-spooge, or make RED XIII's sperm to be able to attach onto human eggs resulting in offspring.
Pick one.

Yes, and the best way for this procedure to work is by having the lion wolf thing physically mount the human female. He definitely wouldn't eat her.

Aeris isn't human and Red isn't a dog so comparing it to real life genetics is meaningless to begin with.

How do you know something will work or not unless you test it? That's what science is all about.

It's not bestiality if it's for science.
t. welshman

>censored tifa
>censored honeybee
>ethics department
yeah, none of your favourite weird shit is getting in

For all we know it could actually work.
He did knock up Lucrecia with cells from an ancient female alien after all.

I never understood what the fuck Red was supposed to be, Seto was clearly a wolf monster hybrid, but when Red calls Bugenhagen his grandpa, does he literally mean his grandfather? Or more of a, this old man took care of me so I'll call him grandpa

Also seeing Bugenhagen float around Cosmo Canyon will be weird as fuck in remake

He had sex with her, and then he injected Jenova cells into the fetus during pregnancy. Letting a dog fuck a human with ancient genetics is the worst way to get them crossbred. We'd see some weird-ass people in Cosmo Canyon if it actually worked.

That scene in the Nibelheim basement where you run into "Sephiroth" and he beans Cloud with a materia and then does a flip and flies away like Superman, it always cracked me up

Attached: lol.jpg (800x600, 178K)

It was scientific curiosity and empiric research. Human/Red XIII doesn't work, but Human/Cetra does. We don't yet know if Red XIII/Cetra works, so let's get to it. Maybe Cetra are even compatible with everything, so Aerith's gonna have a busy breeding life for the next four decades for more subjects.

Superman and Sephiroth had same voice actor. Coincidence?

its literally the name of the song so

>Hojo will be voiced by Paul "Colonel Campbell" Eiding like in Dirge of Cerberus
>he'll continue to employ his Kang the Mad voice from Jade Empire
>and it fits Hojo perfectly
Based.

I think grandpa isn't mean literally in Bugenhagen's case.

It was a weird scene and I still can barely comprehend it.

All those weird funny NPC on liners. The Sector 7 training room. The kind of secret training room in Junon where the ghosts from sector 7 roam.

No, it really doesn't. Everything after Midgar is a slow slogging mess with a handful of memorable moments scattered throughout hours upon hours of boring generic trash.

If the devs know what they're doing they'll stop at Midgar.

Cetra is just a race, not a species. It's like saying Africans from 2000 years ago could breed with lions.

But they are different species. The humans are Spirans.

youtu.be/hN-fENM7yL4

This. In its entirety.

>Flashback was kino
>Mythril mines was kino
>Gold saucer was kino
>Barrets backstory was kino
>Costa de sol was comedy kino
Could do this all day

I don't know what you are on about but you sound like someone who just is not into slow paced games maybe.

>tfw because it's only midgar we almost certainly won't see my nigga Vincent Valentine
reeeeeEEEEEEE

Nope, the Cetra are literally just a shamanic people on the FF7 planet. There is zero canon connection between X-2 and VII. They've even said it was a massive coincidence. Stop pushing this retarded theory. It's almost as stupid as Ultimecia = Rinoa and Squall's Dead. Almost.

Pretty sure SquareEnix will be out of money before we even get to see the flashback with Vincent lurking in the coffin.

I want to see an HD sex scene

>tfw missed the honeybee inn entirely
what did I miss

They are probably going to put him and Yuffie showing up in Midgard rather than in an out of the way, optional area. They have a game dedicated entirely to themselves, it would be weird for them to suddenly forego that.

>nooo the connection made in the literal fanfic tier sequel to a game that came out 4 years after ff7 is now the canon in ff7
Try selling this to FF7R players. Tidus' HAHAHAHA'd in the same universe Aeris dies in.

I love how they made it the exact same set of triplets.

hopin we get to see my nigga Don try and take his revenge in wutai, also always found it funny how yuffie and elena would spin around ontop of the statue/mountain

Attached: sidequestwutai.jpg (1024x716, 89K)

You're actually underaged if you have a problem with the laughing scene

If I can't let Cloud get assraped by a bunch of muscly dudes or go on a "date" with Barret then I'm not buying the remake full stop

>They've even said it was a massive coincidence
Really? I'd like a source, since even last year Kitase said in that interview with those two strange guys that according to Nojima the connection true, and they are acting as though maybe it is, but it doesn't really come up as an important thing.

This. I better get that Barret date scene in the gondola ride

Attached: FFVII_ClAerisDate.jpg (496x291, 42K)

Depends on how far they take the SJW push. Apparently gay scenes or jokes where the outcome isn't actual gay sex/intended gay undertones is considered "gay baiting anti-consumer tactics" now so who knows where that ship will dock.

>Hojo trying to get Red to fuck Aerith
>The option to say Barret is your BF during the Don Cornello interview
>Every one in disguises on the Shinra boat
>Let's Moesy
>Cloud teaching Yufie how to use squats to cure motion sickness
>The fight with the fat guy when you're recruiting Cid
>The Turks even Elena, checking their watches before running away every time you fight

Attached: 1556809159864.gif (200x150, 2.13M)

Cant wait for SLAP FIGHT kino in 2035

>That option where Cloud picks the dragon instead of the date and the dragon turns into a hot chick

Attached: 1405270739097.webm (900x630, 535K)

So are they gonna keep having Vincent worship the ground she walks on or are they gonna actually portray her as the piece of shit that she is along with Hojo

>Can pick up and suplex monsters the size of houses
>Has a slap fight instead of just punching Scarlet in the soul and knocking her thot ass off the cannon.
I so want a BEGONE THOT punch in the remake for that scene.

>BEGONE THOT
Head right on back to facebook

I'm sure they'll still have Vincent in the cuckshed

Vincent is a cuck. He'll hopefully stay in his cuck shed in the Shinra Mansion basement this time.

t resetera tranny

The only two explanations I can give for that was either she was too weak from the gas to throw a proper punch or she was just in the moment and went along with a soap opera tier slap fight

Been awhile, how's she a piece of shit? I don't remember her much from ffvii unless it was Vincent jizzing at the thought of her and never played Dirge of Cerberus

This desu
I get it was for the joke minigame effect, but it felt pretty weird to see Tifa engage in random slap fighting for no actual reason. Had it been Aeris or Yuffie it'd be a bit more sensible.
Not for any other reason than I imagine a single slap from Tifa would already send Scarlet propelling down to her death.

>Barrets backstory was kino
The duel with Dyne is what I'm most excited for, an underrated moment from the game

She cucked Vincent with Hojo and then just stood there and let Hojo shoot him, then helped with experimenting on him, while Hojo injected alien cells into the NTR baby in her womb.

>Mythril mines was kino
a generic dungeon with like 4 screens
>Costa de sol was comedy kino
disagree

the rest i'll give you were some of the engaging moments i mentioned before. and what happens between all those moments?

fucking nothing

the well-paced story progression comes to a grinding halt and every major plot point is separated by hours of boredom that would completely kill fast & flashy aesthetic the remake appears to be going for

I think the point of that scene was the soap opera tier slap fight, the thought being you want to be a bitch, so I'll slap you like the cunt you are

We will!

Pc version will have those new models used to FINALLY give us that sex scene we always wanted.

>cuckshed
They didn't even afford him that dignity, it was more of a cuckcage, a cuckcoffin?

Even his own game just shows how much of a bitch he was.
>"at least she is happy"
Vincent is a bigger cuck than Maddox and that is saying something.

Attached: vincent-valentine.jpg (902x508, 57K)

I hope there will be impregnation!

For all we know red had repeatedly tried to mount other speciments in the past. Hojo never letting him release his pent up frustration.

The time finally came and he picked a 2 legger which does nothing for red.

I mean in the end at least he got the cunny.
If there is a god in the FFVII universe then he must really fucking hate Vincent.

>A cuckprison

Attached: 5-rememberthatonetime14.jpg (640x480, 38K)

I will err on the safe side and ask you to yiff in hell furfag.

I get that but I also kinda want an option for Tiffa to just yeet her off the cannon

That scene where Cloud performs a cavity search on Yuffie after she rejoins the party.

Attached: Yuffie materia.jpg (467x700, 42K)

BASED

Attached: pupandgang.jpg (960x1200, 277K)

Are we getting hell house in remake?

Attached: hellhome.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Hojo looked fucking greasy as fuck in this shit

they really went all out for the models in remake, didn't they?

The ugly shirtless ginger died from silicone poisoning from repeated body modification instructed by the dude in the middle because it was his "master" and he told him to keep on doing it past sensible safeties.

Attached: The_more_you_know_banner[1].jpg (600x150, 14K)

Always better to be cautious.

I like Paul Eiding, but you do realize that everyone has been recast? We actually got an emotive Cloud for the first time since 2004.

Considering how fast Spyro got SFM-ed on e621, can't wait for RedXIII and Aerith/Tifa.

>claude
>10/10 hp
B A S E D

1000%

If they're faithful about one thing it's the enemy designs and he's an iconic enemy in Midgard.

Jesus fuck user

Obvious answer

Attached: dt4ts6K.jpg (600x450, 79K)

>he
Did you just assume that Hell House's gender?

>oh boy i can't wait for this scene to be in the remake
yeah? well once the well paced storytelling and action of midgar is over i hope you can't wait to..
>slog across the world map to junon
>walk around mythril mines
>avoid fort condor because it's boring
>walk around junon
>talk to every single person on a boat
>walk around costa del sol
>walk around on some roller coaster tracks
>talk to everyone in cosmo canyon
>slog through the boring cosmo canyon dungeon
>watch a furry cry about his dad
>slog through mt. nibel
etc etc

there's so much boring shit crammed between the good parts in this game that is not going to work at all with the fast paced action-packed gameplay the remake is trying to achieve

wasn't this a mistranslation? in retrospect I think it was implied he was going to merge them.

Sad part is that it's true.

Came here to post this.

Attached: 077c2bdd7b1e1f6c023100f1fec672a5.png (300x300, 113K)

>this ugly bastard impregnated this hot bitch while you're basically a 100 year old virgin,click here to learn how

Attached: Final Fantasy VII (Disc 1)-190615-140645.png (1280x960, 93K)

I also want to see the magic of how 8 buff as fuck muscleheads cram into that tiny tub

>If there is a god in the FFVII universe then he must really fucking hate Vincent.
There is now and she seems to hate all the heroes and let the villains get away with everything.

Attached: Minerva_is_the_greatest_Compilation_mistake.png (765x434, 453K)

What makes you think they gonna 1:1 the world map in remake instead of hallways with maybe optional and secret routes and locations?

she was half human as professor Gast was her dad

yes it's a tranny,he literally is casting Suicide Drop in the pic:

That's why hell house is so angry he wishes he was a real house woman instead

they can hallway-ify it all they want, it's still going to be incredibly boring compared to midgar. enjoy walking down 100 hallways taking every side path to collect items while you wait for the next storyline progression.

what's wrong with your BAAAALLS?

Attached: 1356305055116.jpg (625x552, 86K)

Hell House is actually a mobile home controlled by a raging housewife who's had enough of this shit.

They clearly added stuff in Midgar. What makes you think they wont add and change stuff in rest of the game?

Let me guess... California?

They will. The question is what the second game will cover, because Kalm - Forgotten City is like 70% of the entire game.

based and truthpilled

I really hope they keep this scene in. Was definitely the most fun scene in the game.

Hell house is just a really pissed off Land Lady

Attached: landlady.jpg (750x396, 51K)

Attached: mail bomb.png (433x161, 80K)

>Sephiroth is my wife's son
At least I'm not Vincent

Reminder that Cid wont scream at his wife anymore because thats PROBLEMATIC

>got Grenade!
everytime

Canda would be my guess but California sounds pretty plausible too.

midgar is already exiting and pretty well written, the stuff they added is probably just to lengthen that section of the game and honestly i'm not crazy about the shit they seem to be adding like the new SOLDIER guy, but we'll see if they pull it off

the shit i mentioned is already boring as fuck with really spotty writing. you can add as much fluff as you want, it's still going to be shit compared to midgar

Maybe locationwise, but time- and eventwise it's 30%.

Leave that for future doujins.

Did they say remake is going to be in three parts? Now that you mention it I'm curious to know how they're going to break everything up

>irregardless

Thas it mane

I like all the things you listed as a negative. Costa Del Sol is really fun if you switch out your party members and see what they do in their spare time. Hojo at the beach is also a great moment in the game. Mt. Corel is one of the most memorable locations in the entire game, and Cosmo Canyon is great for the same reason as Costa Del Sol.

But Costa del Sol is in the beginning of disc 1 user

>silly little short scene with some anime-tier humor
>best scene in the game
yeah, truly a masterpiece in comedy & writing

first one midgar to kalm second on kalm to aeris's death third one chasing sephiroth

Nice.

Attached: thumbs-up-guy.jpg (384x277, 171K)

It wasn't about just beating her, it was about beating her at the only thing she was good at.

Pretty sure we're only getting to the end of Midgar, MAYBE we'll get to see Kalm, but I think that's a stretch

The main issue I see is that a game focused on Midgar is too dark/cyberpunk and part 2 will feel like an entirely different game.

Attached: 8C290380-DF15-4860-BCC7-0D7776426F9F.png (500x350, 245K)

I guess that would make most sense for story

As a boss, hopefully.

>game must be serious 24/7 to be good

This is ableist

Why is Hojo the only asian person in FF7? Is he from Wutai?

That happened in the original too though, maybe to a lesser extent than what we seem to be getting in remake, but that was the point to see how Shinra, a massive corporation, drains the smaller more quaint towns of their livelihood

Best thing in the game was leaving Midgar and realizing that was just the beginning. In this game leaving Midgar will be the end

>i liked switching out the party members and searching all over the town to talk to see what they were doing and read their one or two lines of text
great, and maybe that worked for the original, but can you imagine going from the fast paced cinematic action and drama we've seen of midgar from the trailers to that?
it would not work. at all.

Why is Shiva in the new trailer? Is there a way to get summons before you leave Midgar that I don’t remember?

It's a vacation resort. It'll happen, and it'll work.

best thing was leaving midgar and realizing that was just the beginning
worst thing was realizing that the pacing comes to a grinding halt and more plot development had already happened in midgar than what will happen in the entire rest of the game

No, the first summon you get is Choco/Mog at the Chocobo Farm. Midgar is a full-sized game this time, so obviously you'll get summons there instead.

There shouldn't be, Shiva is given to you by Priscilla after you rescue her, I don't know why they would change that

>worst thing was realizing that the pacing comes to a grinding halt and more plot development had already happened in midgar than what will happen in the entire rest of the game

Uh, the Kalm section right after that starts the REAL plot baout Seph and Jenova. Before that the game could have been a totally separate story about Shinra.

>leave Midgar
>it's a generic fantasyland with anime trope subplots for 40 hours
Christ I hope they retain the episodic nature and save me some money

the guy in the lower right, his sack looks like the red orbs in dmc

Most of the world is just as bleak as Midgar. Mt. Corel, North Corel, Gongaga, Nibelheim and Rocket Town are all fucked by Shinra. Maybe play the game.

>Before that the game could have been a totally separate story about Shinra.
A whole game about AVALANCHE wouldn’t be so bad

i need to see Rufus, my favorite character in the game

did you learn this from the dick show?

Midgar was anime trope subplots. But it was all 80's anime tropes humor and cyberpunk.

Midgar and anything with Shinra is basically taking 80 mecha anime and putting it into a blender.

Cloud getting a bike isn't random, it's taken from Akira.

Attached: Akira+Wallpapers+04[1].jpg (1600x1200, 197K)

>he thinks red xiii isn't getting cut

>generic fantasyland with anime tropes
What tropes would those be?

I actually think that a full game about Shinra would be better. But this is FINAL FANTASy rmeember. I think they were afraid of moving away from fantasy elements and such. so we get Kefka 2.0.

kalm blueballs you because it makes you think things are going to keep getting interesting then you realize the plot points of cloud's past progress one centimeter every 3 hours from this point onward

>past sensible safeties
kek
But yeah apparantly the alfa fag in the group is some psycho furry, read a bit about it some time ago,

>i enjoyed scouring every single town to read every piece of spottily written flavor text
>that's totally going to translate into exciting gameplay in the action focused remake
those are some thick nostalgia goggles you have on, user

the game pretty much blows it's load in Midgar all but 2 main characters are picked up there.
TBF cait sith was only used to advance the plot twice.

Most of the game is about Shinra. Did you forget the entire second half of the game where you go up against them to get all the Huge Materia, and then later invade Midgar? Only the very last events of the game are devoid of Shinra, and that's after you see the "death" of Rufus and basically the destruction/end of Midgar.

Sephiroth literally impaling Zoloth somehow because this time there is no build up to him.

Attached: FFVII-MidgarZolom_Death.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Vincent will probably still be in the basement but Yuffie could show up at any point they wanted really. She could be the 6th party member for the game through that’s pretty unlikely.

Cloud's past sets up the entire narrative psat that. Then you get one of the best gaming twists EVER. Cloud failed in his quest to join Soldier to impress Tifa. I mean, damn making your hero fail and be a loser? It's so much more typical to make the hero THE CHOSEN ONE!

The COMBAT is action focused. That doesn't mean that it won't have the character interactions of an RPG, dumb dumb.

tfw you killed the Midgar Zolom on your way there and the game expects you be impressed that Sephiroth (Jenova) did the same

Yeah, like in XV

>crossing the marshes on chocobo is turned into an all out arena race to get to safety while dodging and evading zolom strikes and dives

>things that never happened : The Post
You couldnt kill the zolom unless you grinded your fucking balls out in midgar and in world map

I wouldn't mind if we got hints of yuffie, like maybe she's putting up the turtle paradise posters in midgar or something or trying to steal stuff in wall market

But the Sephiroth shenanigans just take precedence over it.

XV is an original abomination. FFVIIR is a remake of a game with all of these things. Nothing indicates it'll have less character interactions. If anything, there will be MORE since each part will be a full game.

Don't talk about XV. You'll summon Barry and ruin the thread.

I felt sorry for the snake

>sucking at FF7: the reaction
You can be lvl 13-14 ish and take him down, requiring very little grind. Don't be an idiot and get Beta early next time, fag.

i think this is in CC instead but I just randomly remembered one of my favorite things was Cloud spilling his spaghetti asking Zack to come over to his house for dinner when he was in nibelheim

Red XIII is too fantasy-ish, they don’t want him in their serious business game

>Then you get one of the best gaming twists EVER
sure, if you think so, but that twist doesn't happen for like 8 hours after kalm. like i said, the pacing comes to a grinding fucking halt.

I don't know why you're lying on an internet chinese basket weaving forum user, but okay

Shit, only now I realize the Zolom was there just as a plot device to further show how powerful he is.

This wtf why didnt they just tell the whole story in Kalm and go right to the last boss?????

I just hope it keeps the humor intact.
FF7 is a pretty silly game

>i watched a youtube video where one guy got lucky and survived beta with 100hp so I'm good at ff the shitpost
Just mcfukkin kill yourself lol, no one cares about your internet fake muscles

Nah, there's actually very little Sephiroth events in the game, and they're all tied to Shinra each time.
>first sephiroth mention is by president shinra
>first sephiroth appearance is in the shinra building where he slaughters everyone including the president
>first flashback is of cloud and sephiroth employed by shinra, investigating a shinra reactor and discovering that shinra is researching jenova, and later that sephiroth is a product of said research
>next encounter is on a shinra boat with rufus and heidegger on it
>next one is in the shinra mansion in a shinra rebuilt nibelheim filled with shinra stand-ins
>everything leading up to the temple of the ancients is tied in with shinra and the turks tricking you and stealing the keystone
>shinra is on your trail all the way up until the reunion and then continue to be involved until diamond weapon destroys the shinra building and you stop hojo
The game IS focused on Shinra, even during Sephiroth shenanigans. I've never heard anyone ask for the game to be more focused on Shinra, because it already it literally every step of the way.

Nope. They’re cutting Red and Yuffie as well as Cait Sith

Retarded Cloud drooling on himself in the wheelchair

Some of the dialogue in the first boss right reveal gave me hope that the game won't be all somber and dark like they tried to make advent children, at least

character interactions are only interesting when the characters and the story that binds them is interesting. character interactions in midgar are interesting because there's a lot of shit going on. new characters are getting introduced, old characters are dying, people get separated, reunited, etc etc.

>Seething fags who died to Midgar Zolom multitude of times trying to cross the swamp like retards

Not happening. The plot needs Red XII. Cosmo Canyon is inherently tied to him and his species. Bugenhagen has an integral part in the story, and Nanaki himself is an iconic character from the game. Yuffie is 100% going to be in the game, because they're not making Wutai optional this time, as it's a waste of resources.

Source? Where are you getting this? Red and Cait Sith at the very least are important plot wise, and Yuffie offers a way into Wutai

>tfw learned Beta on my first playthrough and managed to survive
>obliterates random encounters until the end of disc 1

What kind of dick would Red have?

red rocket

Maybe if you're a retard. I actually struggled to get Beta from the Zolom because it would either kill me or I would kill the Zolom before it could use Beta.

knotted

Human-like and uncut

the pacing of the story comes to a grinding halt
>oh so you just want to skip to the end?
no you fucking idiot

I did the soft reset cheat whenever I didn't want to grind out money for a lure or catch a chocobo, but that still doesn't matter when Zolom would knock a party member out of battle and either beta you or just destroy you through a normal attack, I'm sure you can get super lucky in that fight, but don't act like he's a cake walk first time around without putting hours upon hours into unnecessary grinding at that point in the game

Canine dongs are superior. Can stay hard for 40 minutes and ejaculates the whole time. Aeris would have to stay tied for the full duration. Haha...

>cutting Cait Sith
who collects the black materia from the pyramid?
who gives the black materia to Tseng
who is the inside man at Shinra?
Yuffie adds nothing but a pointless side quest but Cait Sith?

Giving you time to have Cloud's version of events soak in as the "truth" is part of the pacing you dumb fucking nigger.

The game is not all about Cloud. Everything outside Midgar is foreshadowing and/or backstory for something else.
Kalm has Kalm Traveler.
Chocobo Stable has chocobos.
Marshes have Midgar Zolom/Sephiroth's strength.
Mythril Mines has some Turks cameo (least interesting)
Fort Condor and its minigames.
Junon and Sister Ray.
Corel and Barret.
I could go on. Stop being myopic. Interest doesn't solely hinge on MC's progress.

hey look this user has a master's degree in dog dick!

There's a very specific and complex setup to do it right without relying 90% on rng for luck to survive
All dem fags are larping niggers who think flexing their imaginary iq on a mongolian arrow tip making board amounts up to something

JUST FOR SCIENCE BRO

I didn't say it was a fucking cakewalk but if you put in a little effort, it's doable even at low level. Have to put the party in back row, inflict sadness and inflict poison on the Zolom for starters. So yes, it's a fight where you can't just "attack to win" and since a lot of retards here feel that is the way to beat FF games I shouldn't be surprised at their incompetence.

exhentai.org/s/a81ca99e5a/1288856-3

You literally need to tweak your ATB to be Active in the menu and put the battle speed on highest to do the fight you fucking larping ass nigger
That's not a little effort

The twist is the emotional climax of the game. It has to be near the end.

Attached: 67A66004-927B-41EB-A74E-0617B486C392.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

what are those 4 girls meant to represent?

They hump for like 30 seconds and just sit there, they're shit.

>time to soak in
>cloud tells his story
>6 hours later
>get to nibelheim
>oh that's weird i thought this place burned down, sure is fishy!
>another 6 hours go by
>hmm actually maybe i wasn't in soldier
>4 hours more
>oh but i was actually there i just had a helmet on
yeah the intricacies of this twist really wouldn't have soaked in if every tiny little plot point wasn't separated by hours and hours of filler

>need to put ATB to active and battle speed on the highest
Literally the first thing I even do when I start up a new game, for every FF. Why do you play your games extra slow user?

Have you considered that it's a fucking video game and not an interactive cutscene you dumb faggot? How about the fact that there are other characters you spend time learning about?

>he didn't shed a tear as Red howls for Seto at all the lost years and undeserved hatred spent on his father
Heartless if you didn't

Red introducing them to his adoptive tribe/Bugenhagen who store the huge materia, gives insight into the signifigance and relevancy of what previously was poorly defined as power plant/magic juice and Red resolving his daddy issues.

What the fuck did they do to their balls? Jesus fuck, man.

>there's an old guy in kalm with a couple sentences of foreshadowing
>you catch a chocobo
>sephiroth makes a monster kebab and we say a few sentences about how strong he must be
>the turks show up and do nothing
>fort condor's awful fucking minigame that is impossible to lose
these are all pretty fucking weak examples of "backstory" and they're all separated by nothing but tedious random encounters
more plot development happens in midgar than the entire rest of the game combined

because you don't. virtually all of the character development is extremely sparse post-midgar and separated by hours of random encounters. in general, after you escape midgar you get maybe one dozen lines of backstory/development for every hour of slogging through random encounters you do.

The location with the RTS minigame and Junon help with that I think.

>this underage STILL going on about post-midgar
Cringe. What games do you consider good then

>virtually all of the character development is extremely sparse post-midgar
Everywhere you stop after Midgar has character development. Have you even played this game? Barret in Corel, Red XIII in Cosmo, the Turks in Gongaga, Yuffie, everything in Nibelheim, Cid in Rocket Town.
>separated by hours of random encounters
Again, it's a FUCKING VIDEO GAME

Dog dicks are gross. I am convinced that dog dicks are enjoyed by gorefags because they literally look like a big finger that's had the skin flayed off and left all bloody and raw.

horsecock is where it's at.

>dog dicks are gross
GAY

Gongaga and Corel too, both towns were literally destroyed because of the Reactors there, most places that Shinra touches end up a shithole, that's why only Midgar really has a sleek cyberpunk feel to it, and even then Midgar is still a shithole to show how corrupt Shinra is

>Barret in Corel, Red XIII in Cosmo, the Turks in Gongaga, Yuffie, everything in Nibelheim, Cid in Rocket Town
again, a dozen lines of development here and there separated by at least an hour of walking and random encounters. more happens in midgar than everything you just mentioned and in 1/10th of the time. that's called good pacing. the rest of the game has very poor pacing.

>WHY ISN'T THE GAME JUST MOVING YOU FROM CUTSCENE TO CUTSCENE

Attached: 1564664294896.png (310x456, 329K)

midgar doesn't just "move from cutscene to cutscene". that's not what good plot pacing means.

>I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I JUST WANT THE CUTSCENES I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I'M SUPPOSED TO WATCH NETFLIX WITH MY WIFE'S SON IN AN HOUR

Attached: 1541443167973.jpg (785x731, 101K)

midgar doesn't even have very many cutscenes, not sure what you're talking about

You sound like you haven't played the game. Each main character gets a lot of progression in the main story alone. Complaining about dungeons and gameplay taking up too much time between dialog is pants on head retarded.

>implying he wasnt doing it for the sake of entertainment

>there's way too much gameplay in between people talking about their feelings
Peak zoomer post

The original game forces you to stay in Junon while Kalm and Condor are decidedly more open in terms of accessability, because Kalm and Condor are breaks from the completed plot thread in Midgar.

>Complaining about dungeons and gameplay taking up too much time between dialog
that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that everything drags after midgar. development happens at a snail's pace and a large portion of what the characters are saying/doing is entirely inconsequential.
contrast this to midgar where every single scene has immense impact and character development and every single screen you walk through adds a lot to the world and setting. there's plenty of random encounters and dungeons but its interlaced with dialogue, character development, and worldbuilding.

What did you think it was for?

Gate keeping.

There's a lot of good stupid hit but the remake already has some new ones by itself.

>Cloud having a brain freakout
>Sephiroth shows up to taunt him
>He tries to attack Sephiroth but his fucking stupid huge anime sword actually gets stuck
>Sephiroth just looks at him with a shit-eating grin like "haha faggot you fucking idiot".

That one made me laugh for some reason.

Here's a scene that will never ever get in even though it was the real translation. 2020 remake of a 1990s game is going to be completely ruined by whiney activist mentality.

Attached: 12561.jpg (865x733, 115K)

>tifa probably won't call barret a retard
>the game is completely ruined
back to /pol/ with you

i think film might be a better format for you

>even though it was the real translation

Attached: touchme.gif (226x224, 182K)

dilate

Is switching "retard" for "idiot" really that odd of a thing to do when Tifa doesn't really use that kind of language in the game beyond that specific part?

It is. In Japan the term retard is used commonly.

>i'm saying that everything drags after midgar
It really doesn't. It sounds more like you grew tired of the game after 4 hours. Most of the game is outside of Midgar, and it feels like a long and memorable journey. Only a few locations have nothing of importance happening, like Costa Del Sol, but it still has character interaction and progression for people without ADHD to discover. You get to see what Shinra has done to the world in virtually every location you visit. There's worldbuilding at all times. Just because you don't get plot twist after plot twist or revelation after revelation doesn't mean nothing's happening.

proofs

>where every single scene has immense impact and character development
*blocks your path*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>the plot needs

no it doesn't

i suggest you look up the "watchmen of fate"

Yes it would completely ruin the scene. It would no longer be funny, which was the intent of the dialogue. Enjoy defending your censored trash.

proofs

So you are basing the claim on your personal sense of humor. I didn't share it then, don't share it now, therefore not an issue desu.

>I can't understand the original intent because im a retard so im happy it got changed
Okay brainlet

nah, i liked midgar though. they did a great job on that part. it was one exciting turn of events after another.

I suggest you stop shitposting about things that will never happen, and additionally play the game.

I don't care about the intent though.

>its only funny because she uses the word "retard" and that tickles me the right way because it's a naughty word in 2019
back to /pol/

>this cope

Nomura is going to butcher the fuck out of this game. Reminder he was only a CO-creator of FF7 and that there were people to reign in his stupid ideas, like the 'Watchmen of Fate'.

She was his mom you retards

2nd sentence on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotobagari
It's a word commonly used by people but not media, it's usage in FF7 was for shock value/humor. Removing the word retard or replacing it with 'idiot' completely neuters the scene.

Replay the game you dumb faggot. She was Sephiroth's mom, and Vincent's girlfriend.

>when the tear falls from the statue and this part of the song hits the feels
youtu.be/lrI8bHs6Qvk?t=34

what if she called him a cuck instead wouldn't that be based

Wishful thinking, doomer. Red XIII will never be removed from the game in any way. Go seethe somewhere people will listen.

no that would just be retarded and worse than censorship or even accidental mistranslation , go back to /pol/

not proofs

show me game

youtube.com/watch?v=jlVFrktbcG0

>kotaku
Yikes

yeah nah red ix's daddy story is fucking stupid
>i hate my dad he's a coward he ran away
>ho ho hoo actually your dad was a brave hero and i just let you think otherwise for fun
>omg i can't believe it my dad was the best thanks grandpappy
>cue tears
holy FUUCK get me out of this boring ass fucking dungeon

I know, I know. But we agreed back then that this one series gets a pass because it's actually decent and informative.

>kotaku

Attached: 1555533548649.png (576x574, 263K)

I hope you know that there is no such thing as a direct translation of Japanese to English. That video is subjective too.

So how will the be handled in the remake? Say that Red XIII is the team mascot? Convince everybody that he's a hardcore furry who's in the suit 24/7?

not proofs

damage control

When you think about it, this line is pretty deep.

Stop saying proofs you cringey fuck

Big FOSSA dick.

stop pretending you know a damn thing and lurk more you dumb fucking newfag

Attached: Emerald Peapon.jpg (960x640, 189K)

(You)

>there's no such thing as a direct translation between japanese and english
>PROVE IT
lol

screencap'd

Stop linking me Kotaku videos and calling it 'proofs' you fucking retard.

I bet this will be even more over the top in the remake.

Poor Little Bubby.

Calm down, kids. It's okay to admit you were wrong. You can't even mistake what Tifa said in the Japanese version for retard even if you tried really hard. You were fed misinformation by someone and you should follow up the topic with them instead of venting your anger here.

Red XIII will be Yuffie's emotional support dog needed to help her overcome her motion sickness on the boat

I think there's an enemy that drops a Gravi Ball that can take off most of its HP.

That said, killing it is liable to be a thing you can probably only do once by that point in the game.

What about the cross dressing and implied gay butt sex?

I love this part with fake memories and this scene is maximum kino.

Attached: 1546878239411.jpg (800x600, 110K)

never played ff7 before, should I play it?

absolutely should dude

Remember to post it and say you were wrong when the Red XIII footage is shown.

Gonna need to see Mukki rub down Cloud with a big ol' grin on his face in that tub

You can kill it easily if you have the elemental materia combined with fire in your armour.
It's one of the best ways to get the early secondary limit breaks for characters you didn't use much.

this but with hd boob jiggle when they get slapped

>Vincent's Girlfriend
He wishes

Lucretia was never his girlfriend. He was obssed with her but they were never a couple or lovers.

I'm very much looking forward to the cross dressing, whore house with bdsm basement, and gay butt sex user, I will be very upset if those aren't heavily featured in game

I don't think you get Hojo. He's not really a scientist. He's just some weirdo that owned a lab coat and got up to unethical shit. He just joined up with Shinra because he can be blatantly evil full-time now.

Alot of FF7 is taken from Akira. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

Didn't she kill his father, too?

He should be considered an honourary space pirate.
Just replace Phazon with Jenova cells and he's practically one of them.

You really don't get it, do you?

Just imagine how fucking long the flashbacks and dream scenes are going to be in the new cinematic remake. Any bets they'll still all be unskippable too?

Attached: yuffie gets to the lifestream part in disc 2.png (1602x900, 476K)

literally just press start my dude

Man, I never felt the depth you get into with FF7 in FF8 or any newer Final Fantasy. There's something about FF7 that was a culmination of the Best of the Best working to their full potential with that game.

Attached: 56657376.png (174x225, 18K)

i just want to see cloud in a wheel chair making..................that noise...whatever it was.....

Yuffie reporter outfit when?

Attached: reporter.png (1600x901, 440K)

9 out of 10 will be changed into "I'm locking them up in separate containers and extracting their respective DNA so i can combine it".

Attached: nosmiles.jpg (280x330, 58K)

Still felt it with 9 personally but otherwise agree. FF lost its magic touch over time.
That drowning puppy noise

Attached: 1461015993077.jpg (1366x768, 129K)

>dog-girl Aeris
Is Hojo actually a genius?

Attached: 1499199769353.png (383x447, 263K)

You just got older. FF7's writing was pretty damn spotty, especially towards the end.

I can't believe I almost completely forgot about this and now I want nothing more than Barret to have an alternate outfit as a sailor

No, just a furfag.

God please no, the amount of times I would rage trying to make that fucking jump

how the FUCK were you supposed to know about the batteries
it took me YEARS to find those as a kid
and then i got stuck again cause i didint see the cave past the swamp and grinded till i could kill the zolom.......who then respawns

Attached: buy-batteries-from-the-junk-collector-in.jpg (1600x558, 88K)

That could be true. I havent played FF games in quite some years so I may have to re-experience them with a fresh outlook to see if my admittedly probably nostalgic views are still the same afterward, lol.

But this isn't about the time Red IX got pranked by Bugenhagendass, its about Red XII

that wasn't Sephiroth

>Red XII
You mean XIII?
It was Sephiroth controlling Jenova. Indirectly still him.

being kinda smart is knowing that it wasn't Sephiroth, being gigabrained is knowing that it was indeed Sephiroth

More like it was Jenova impersonating Sephiroth.

Ginger was an Aussie who fell for his masters shitposts.

Jenova is a shapeshifting being, she can be whatever it wants to, or in this case, what Sephiroth wants her to be.

Does anyone know what any of this really means or what it would look like? Jenova's headless body is kept in a vat and Sephiroth breaks it out and runs away with it. Is he just carrying a slimy naked headless body around over his shoulder?

If the party hadnt showed up, you think Red would have gone through with the breeding shit?

n-no way haha

And that ties in directly to loli cpr!

its quite possilble really, though a little hard and grindy.
Basic steps are:
1- Grind your enemy skiller untill above 700hp
2- Equip that character with a elemental materia junctioned to a fire materia on your armor for that sweet fire protection.
3- Start battle with Zolom and keep your enemy skiller always above 650hp
4- When Zolom "stands up" don't attack it with your enemy skiller otherwise Zolom might remove him/her from the battle.
5- Zolom will use beta when around 1/4hp left for about 600 damage to your enemy skiller if you used the elemental materia, allowing him/her to survive.
6- Don't bother healing, just Beta the Zolom back for over 1000 damage and victory for you.

Sephiroth doesn't physically exit the North Crater in the game at all. He mind controls headless Jenova and has it shapeshift into himself and uses that as vessel to lure the "clones" to follow his path.

They're adding OC shit now.

>Tifa in the background wondering why Cloud used his tongue when it was supposed to be cpr

they called him that several times during his vacation there.

So long as it's not Genesis it could be ok.

Could go either way in quality depending on what OC shit they're adding, I'm fine with more Midgar content as long as it's not like

Considering how XV turned out, I'd bet it's something at least on par with it.

Attached: 1566402104391.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

This SOLDIER dude worries me so much about what sort of things will be added to the story.

Say hello to your Red XIII replacement.

The scene in temple of the ancients where sephiroth mind controls cloud and you have to futilely mash buttons to try and prevent cloud from attacking aeris

everyone forgets that before aeris gets stabbed cloud decks her one and takes the black materia from her

The remake isn't separated by the old game disc contents.
Part 1 is literally all Midgar.

This was such a stupid fucking addition

>being this sjw

God, i hope not.

don't reply to me trannymind

Well he managed to pass his consciousness into a young and powerful twink after death, so yeah, I think he is.

You don't know that he didn't. Red never actually managed to impregnate her and even if he had she died less than 9 months later. It's entirely possible that Hojo had already inseminated her and she was already pregnant, but died before she began to show.

Not exactly AAA but Wild Arms 2 is from around the same time and hoo boy the shit that game gets into towards the end is nuts but since its all in text the ESRB let it coast by rated T

The very best scenes don't really involve Shinra personnel, so he'll either be inoffensive, be relegated to entirely OC content or be shoved into scenes for no reason and ruin them.
I can't really see any middle ground

>let Hojo have sex with her
>let Hojo shoot Jenova Juice into the fetus
>ditched the baby when it was born to go live in a cave

Man, fuck that jump.

Do you even golden wire of hope?

You forgot the part where she killed Vincent's dad.

imagine being cucked so hard that you spend 30 years hiding in the basement of the dude who cucked you, pretending to be a vampire

>Remake is a multi-disc RPG and you'll transfer save files over
It really is the 90s all over again. Also it confirms backwards compatibility with PS5 because your PS4 Part 1 save file will have to work with Part 2.

>You mean XIII?

Shitfuck.

Attached: 1561042306244.jpg (418x444, 45K)

ive read somewhere that she did some things out of guilt for that, which makes it worse, I guess
>Sorry your dad is dead because of me Vincent, thats why, im letting my own child become a guinea pig, experiment with you, put you in a coffin and then fuck off forever into solitude instead of taking responsibility, im so sorry.
How many times does her ghost/hologram in DoC says "im so sorry?"

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the kind of "people" responsible for Episode 1 being Midgar-only.
If you ever see one of them, remember to shame and persecute them wherever they go.

Attached: your opinions.jpg (605x395, 33K)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK when I found out that this is yet another translation fuckup. The only way to make it is when it's at the apex of the swing. But of course the retarded translators decided it would make more sense to tell you to push the button at a point that will kill you, so the only way through is trial and error.
This is just as bad as the fucking scorpion, jesus.

>is basically the sole cause of everything fucked up in FF7
>yeah, sorry... lol
Biggest bitch in JRPG history

Sure, bend over faggot.

>translators will whitewash the story into boring safe bullshit

>a generic dungeon
Yeah, as opposed to Midgar's soulful and awe-inspiring........ umm...... err......... ...sewers, I guess...?

>the well-paced story progression
Lmao, what "story"? Just because there's a lot of stuff happening doesn't mean there's "story progression" of any sort. 80% of everything that matters happens OUTSIDE Midgar.

I bet you hated Fort Condor and running around the multiple levels of Junon too.

Attached: 1560828145978.jpg (1012x2470, 1.53M)

> the well paced storytelling and action of midgar
ROTFLMAO: >slog across the world map to junon
This is *EXACTLY* what I want from a faithful remake you tasteless dumbass: PLOT, EXPLORATION and VARIETY! If you don't like it and want to pass the entire game in a generic modern city, go play Bioshock or GTA, not Final Fantasy

>walk around mythril mines
>avoid fort condor because it's boring
>walk around junon
>talk to every single person on a boat
>walk around costa del sol
>walk around on some roller coaster tracks
>talk to everyone in cosmo canyon
>slog through the boring cosmo canyon dungeon
>watch a furry cry about his dad
>slog through mt. nibel
Yeah, as opposed to:
-walk around reactor No.1
-walk around reactor No.2
-avoid fort condor because it's boring
-walk around a literal garbage dump
-talk to every single person on said garbage dump
-walk around another portion of the same garbage dump
-talk to every single person on the other portion of said garbage dump
-slog through Shinra Bldg.
WOoOoOoOW! So much better amiright!?

Attached: signlaughing.gif (360x202, 1.18M)

anyone who didn't hate fort condor is mentally handicapped

youtu.be/LKu_vxfbTpo

Elena is weak...

>What makes you think they gonna 1:1 the world map
God I fucking wish.
That's what I ALWAYS wanted since I first step out of Midgar, and what was clearly always supposed to be if they had modern technology.
Unfortunately it won't ever happen because of "HURRR DURRR BIG = EMBDY! EMBDY = BAAAAAD!!" drones devoid of autonomous thought

Attached: Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE Open Worldmap.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>knows that Tseng is after Sephiroth
>thinks Tseng is super strong and cool
>when Tseng is hurt with an obvious sword wound, she decides that the ragtag band of misfits did it, not the genetically engineered sword-wielding super soldier he was chasing after in the first place
Yeah, she's retarded too.

The fact that they want to pad out the game as much as possible.
>part 1 - midgar
>part 2 - kalm - junon - jenova on boat
Part 2 will cover the first continent on a FFXV scale. WATCH IT HAPPEN

open world fags GET OUT

She is weaker than Sakura from Naruto

>walking around reactor no1
the first reactor you blow up, changing the city forever, setting the stage for the fight against shinra. and introducing all of the characters
>walking around reactor no2
here shinra strikes back and cloud is separated from the party in dramatic fashion while leading into the introduction of yet another major character
>walk around a garbage dump
you visit some of the most iconic places in ff7, introduce the turks and how they've been after aerith, and begin to establish the very beginnings of a romantic relationship between two main characters
>talk to every single person on said garbage dump
you don't have to talk to anyone but aerith and her mother
>walk around another portion of the same garbage dump
wall market is probably the single most memorable and iconic place in the entire game, with many of the games most entertaining scenes. it also has a ton of character development between cloud, aerith, and tifa
>talk to everyone
again, you don't have to. but if you want to talk to everyone, there is the crossdressing miniquest which makes it fun to do so with a lot of amusing scripted events.

compare this with shit like
>mythril mines
walk around and collect items, turks show up say a few lines and do nothing
>costa del sol
walk around and talk to your party members who tell you things like "i'm resting in the shade because it's hot"

yeah pretty much all of the character development happens in midgar and then from there it inches along at a snail's pace

I don't doubt SE when it comes to big areas.

He said it was the most fun scene not the best scene. Guess all that anime seethe causes brain damage.

XV proved that they can make huge swathes of landscape, it's the putting shit inside those big swathes that's the issue.

>midgar where every single scene has immense impact and character development

>every single screen you walk through adds a lot to the world and setting.

Holy shit I can't believe what I'm reading!
This post HAS to be satire!

Attached: my sides.jpg (900x665, 136K)

Except all of Barret's character development happens in Corel and the Gold Saucer. All of Cid's character development happens in Rocket Town. All of Yuffie's character development happens in Wutai. All of Red XIII's character development happens in Cosmo Canyon. Tifa and Cloud have their character development happen through flashbacks, visits to Nibelheim and during the Lifestream section. The only character with the only meaningful character progression happening in Midgar is Aeris. She becomes irrelevant until she leaves the party after the Temple of the Ancients.

The actual fight against Shinra happens throughout the game, and accumulative, the least happens in Midgar. It is just the introduction to the game's world and plot.

You're talking out of your ass if you think Midgar is the one and only location for story and character progression. Replay the game.

>that noise...whatever it was.....

Attached: hff.jpg (220x232, 9K)

I replayed the game like two months ago and more happens in two hours in midgar than what happens in 12 hours after midgar.
All the instances of character development you've been talking about are essentially about a dozen lines of dialogue occasionally padded with 30 minutes of random encounters. They're all set up in a very contrived way where they spend 5 minutes on the character's development and backstory before wrapping it up and never developing them any further until 8 hours later when everyone reunites on the highwind and says one or two lines about why they're going to fight the good fight.

They will fuck up the gondola ride, maybe even make Aeris the only option.

And I will never fucking forgive them

>Implying I didn't already lose complete faith in them from PS2 ONWARD

Attached: Round_Square_with_Tifa.jpg (640x417, 67K)

But he did it without any setup at all and all by himself. He didn't need to look at Gamefaqs to copy a setup either

Chocobos dancing

If I don't get a Barret date scene in the gondola I will riot

How dirty do you think they're gonna do Ester?

Attached: chocochick.jpg (750x422, 19K)

They're going to turn her into a literal whore.
Instead of chocobo racing you have a fapping competition, whoever cums on her face first gets to escape the Corel Prison.

Just like the rest of the game in Midgar, then. That's literally how FF7 is written, dumb dumb. I can break down the entire section for you.
>get off the train, barret and cloud fight through the reactor and nuke it, barely any dialog
>get on train, get scene with jessie that shows how midgar is structured, i.e, heavyhanded exposition
>get to 7th heaven, short flashback that shows tifa and cloud as kids, cloud argues with barret over pay
>back on train and jump off in tunnels an trek through nondescript clone of reactor 1 with no dialog
>meet president shinra and fall off the platform
>meet aeris in church, protect her from turks
>talk to elmyra, she tells you to leave
>leave and get stopped by aeris, go to wall market, spot tifa on the way after a scene about zack
>go to coreno's manor, need to crossdress
>get in and confront corneo, get booted into sewers
>fight aps, then go to train graveyard which is padding with no dialog
>sector 7 under attack, see dying avalanche, go fight reno and watch aeris get kidnapped (she's had less than 50 lines of dialog at this point)
>escape sector 7 and go back to elmyra
>climb the wall to shinra hq
>make your way to the top and get arrested by the turks
>jenova breaks out and kills everyone and transforms into sephiroth, kills president shinra and then you fight rufus
>steal car and motorcycle after boss fights in elevator
>highway minigame
>leave midgar
There's barely any dialog throughout the whole thing. Aside from some info dumps, barely anything happens compared to the rest of the game. It's LITERALLY just the intro. Aeris barely speaks after you get her back from Shinra, by the way. The visual worldbuilding you see in Midgar is tenfold outside of it, especially where there are reactors and other impacts of Shinra.

>not playing fast
Underage out. Can't even call you a zoomer with that slow shit.

It's a fucking world map, not everything is going to be related to the plot right away.

If you play on active with the highest ATB speed, enemies get 3 attacks before you select a single spell. Wait is the way to go for regular play. At least you actually get the time to select spells and abilities without getting nuked.

God, I hope the scene with tifa and Johnny cucking cloud will be kept. Imagine leaving the room after Tifa tells you to fuck off, then hear the door lock. If you check back later all you can hear is Tifas moans of pleasure.. Maybe you could sneak a peek from a window for a shameful fap too.. that would be the ultimate intellectual kino

Will Tifa get alternate costumes that you can see during battle/world map/cutscenes? They're putting so much effort on the visuals, customizable Tifa should be a thing. Think of the possibilties!

Attached: Girl.png (960x1920, 543K)

As I was autistic enough to talk to everyone batteries weren't an issue but it's total bullshit that there is like no indication for it. Still better to get stuck there I got stuck with no valid excuses getting from floor 68 to 69 in the Shinra building. DESPITE a guy running in a door below me AND there being a bloody trail. My excuses are weird prerendered graphics but the real reason is I may as well be an actual retard and I am livid about this shit to this day.

Attached: 68.png (740x516, 405K)

t-that's not tifa

Bugen took care of Red when his parents died, because Red was even younger than he was in the original FF7 and probably couldn't fair on his own, so Red calls him that because it's just an emotional thing not a literal grandfather

Why didn't barret just walk away when dyne attacked if he really cared about his old friend?

Japanese "humor"

>you can beat an enemy that you're supposed to lose to
oh cool i love when games do this, how do you do it?
>you just actually use a little strategy instead of just holding down circle to attack like you do with every other enemy in the game
oh.. well then.. that's turn based jrpgs for you i guess.

Is this shooped? Or did some guy actually go this far for an overused joke?

Yes, and also give sauce on those titfas.

Good thing you can do it in real life instead. Teach that bitch

Hardly, FFVII isn't a hard game, stop pretending it is.
Lol well yeah, that's the reality of jrpg's. You can either play it by pressing attack and healing now and then or you can actually be effective and have some fun with it and try out different things.

>make Aeris the only option.

Attached: 1525920554755.jpg (495x462, 16K)

I read a scientific article online. It works. Tifa often gets pregnant with reds litter

Maybe she shouldn't take 3 years to make some fucking tea if she didn't want to get yelled at. It's brewing some leaves, not fucking rocket science.

>changing the city forever
a broken door and a couple cars displaced aren't "changing the city forever"

>wall market is probably the single most memorable and iconic place in the entire game,
lmao imagine actually believing this

>again, you don't have to.
you mean exactly like every other area in the game?

>but if you want to talk to everyone, there is the crossdressing miniquest which makes it fun to do so with a lot of amusing scripted events.
lmao it's literally the worst miniquest in the entire fucking game and what's more fun is that the epitome of everything wrong you said about the rest of the game!

>mythril mines
>costa del sol
Wow talk about cherrypicking!
How about mentioning Kalm (Cloud's past), Corel (Barret's past), Gold Saucer (Cait Sith & Aeris development), Cosmo Canyon (Red XIII's past), Rocket Town (Cid's introduction and past), etc. etc. etc.?

>yeah pretty much all of the character development happens in midgar
I bet you agree this feels stupid right now, huh?

Wtf this wasnt in ff7 was it

Is it just me or are her breasts kind of... large?

are you implying that 2000 years ago africans could speak to the plant or had magical reality warping powers?

they definitely wuzn't

Who is Tseng, Yuffie and everyone else from Wutai

Based, I can't wait for Chapter 9!

fpbp
If there's no dolphin jump then it's trash.

I'm sure they can fit everything in this screen in UE4

Attached: kalm.png (640x480, 694K)

Unsure my dude, found it online, would be pretty funny tho

Also, what the fuck is he gonna look like? If they nerf his 3ft tall mane I'm out

Attached: nanaki_by_lhuneart_dd3gyp0-pre.jpg (894x894, 86K)

SOUL:
youtu.be/NzFh9GuE0rA
soulless:
youtu.be/mRtopyUBoLA

Attached: DirgeofCerberusConceptKalm_1.jpg (1372x981, 821K)

I always thought it was implying that Sephiroth was experimenting with some sort of sorcery including flight.
Makes me fucking wonder why the fuck he didn't use any of that experimental magic in the game outside of him turning into a giant mutated half angel thingy (unless that was a part of Jenova)

Attached: Installing Japanese Ero Games.jpg (1000x719, 433K)

Literally just a different race of the human species. No way they can breed with a lion thing. They're just the generic spiritual people who died out for plot purposes. No less human.

That's post-FF7 though after Meteor fucked up the single largest city in the game and displaced millions of citizens

They better fucking show it this time

Attached: 1568851596266.png (494x700, 468K)

I remember Square saying time and time again he was a pain in the ass to render due to the fur. And combined with how absolutely ugly current-gen hairdos/beards look i dread how he will look like.

You just know they won't. They might show them kissing at most.

Costa del sol. Johnny and Tifa sits on the bed cuddling at the inn, and Tifa tells you to leave them alone "For a while"

It's gonna be T for Teen.

You mean sitting on separate beds and talking. You take Tifa with you immediately afterwards, his girlfriend will be in the bathroom, you NTRfag.

>Johnny fucking another bitch
JOHNNY CHADS RISE THE FUCK UP

Barret told Dyne Dyne's daughter Marlene was still alive. Dyne had thought Marlene was dead. Learning she's alive, Dyne claims he wants to bring Marlene to her mother in afterlife. Barret sees Dyne is beyond help and leaving him alive would risk Marlene.

It will be a miracle if they even hint at a kiss. The original pitch for your pic was proposed by Motomu "God i can't stop thinking about childern's panties and Lightning" Toriyama and was supposed to be more like Xenogears' sex scene, but Kitase and his goons interveened at the last second and toned it down.

>if you aren't careful Johnny can take Cloud's place during the Golden Saucer date

When I think about it it's probably shooped. Cloud will have a few levels no matter how little you grind due bosses before meeting hell houses.
Might have been funny just for the effort if it was legit

>You better take good care of Tifa!
Yeah he sure cucked Cloud good huh?

Attached: 1567862664020.jpg (818x503, 163K)

>Just walk away from someone shooting you

>Still being triggered by a supreme alpha chad
There is no shame in losing your girl to a supreme being, in fact Tifa got upgraded after she received his seed. Cloud should be thankful

Attached: 1566891268278.gif (222x300, 135K)

He knows cloud is a beta orbiter. So he's just telling cloud to keep his sloppy seconds in shape for next time

Of course, between his bouts of shitting himself in fear of Cloud and suicidal thoughts Johnny was THE alpha chad in the FFVII universe. He even breathed the same air as Tifa!

You get off on literal cuck porn, NTRfag.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1566509124033.png (726x1448, 752K)

>been hit by missiles, lasers, bombs, gas, everything
>LITERALLY just walk it off every time
He'll manage

That was back in 2004, the fur tech is here now so it should be easy to make, especially with UE4 having dedicated fur tools.
I do fear they try to animate every fur on his body and fuck it up like in Advent Children instead of just focusing of where fluff congregates on an actual animal like most devs do. I feel it's a 50/50 they pull it off

The flashbacks you get when going to the mansion the second time with Zack are great , I feel like it'll be weird to have that with voice acting and highly detailed models

Smart move. Or some otaku shipperfag would nuke SE

Toriyama is a man with deep issues

My experience with FF7 series is unusual. First time I seen it was at uncles house back when it came out. I didnt play it I just watched him played the first hour or so. Then when Advent Children came out I watched that on dvd then I played crisis core on psp and only then after that did I actually play actual FF7 on PS3.

There's a good reason he has been chained in the mobile game basement. Wich to be fair seems to have been for the better, i have been told Mobius' story isn't too bad.

filthy fucking secondary

Attached: disgust.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

It'll also be cross generational. By that point, I doubt you'll even be able to transfer your relationship score between games. There won't even be an alternate scene, and the default will be the one that plays out if you didn't get her points that high.

How is Tifa so strong?

Please please please is there a non-panda link? I’m begging you all

There's nothing wrong with walking away from fight you have nothing to earn from but Dyne was a liability and their only way out from the prison. Either Dyne needed to agree to let Cloud and co. race chocobos to earn freedom or they needed to off him.

Honestly the whole setup is pretty over gamefied but it had stakes. Barret's ex-best friend happening to be the boss of the prison having lost his mind and threatening to kill his own daughter Barret had been raising AND being the one to decide whether Cloud is allowed to race chocobos to try earn their freedom. Very jrpgish.

she does a lot of push ups and sit ups

Attached: Tifa.webm (639x458, 984K)

My parents wouldn't buy me FF7. They only let me get like 3 games a year back then.

lots off good proteins and exercise

Nah, that's some ultra shitty art with a really cringy joke about how anal sex doesn't lead to offspring. Instead browse here.
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=red_xiii&commit=Search

Ackchyually, it's called ludonarrative dissonance.

But every other character has to use weapons and she only needs her fists. How the fuck she strong as fuck?

She drinks lots of milk.

Tifa uses fists and is best character in FF7.
Zell uses fists and is best character in FF8.

Coincidence?

monks are always best

>Black Belt uses fists and is best character in FF1

Attached: 1564063910457.jpg (2560x1600, 621K)

She learned karate

She is not using her fists, she's wearing gauntlets and other battle gloves. They give her the sweet sweet damage. Without wearing them, she's your average 50kg woman trying to slap you.

Tifa's not even close to the best in VII, though. Barret and Cloud are the ones who wreck shit in gameplay. Omnislash/Catastrophe/Ungarmax rape bosses.

I faintly recall that Tifas master made an appearance. Was I dreaming?

You see him 1 time in a flashback. He doesn't even make a return to give Tifa her best ability like Sabin's master does. Her's shit. S H I T

He's in the Kalm flashback.

Is it in boys? (when we get part 2)

Attached: duxjRZJq1rlqnklo1_500.png (500x600, 154K)

>Without wearing them, she's your average 50kg woman trying to slap you.
user, why did you have to say that.

Attached: 1523400717210.png (691x597, 16K)

he leaves it as a note in her piano saying he's too old to even jump anymore

Did anyone ever use caith, red, yuffie or Vincent as main party members? I seem to recall them being shit, especially their limit breaks, and only Cid was ok

>oh yeah here's a letter with a technique
>meanwhile based duncan trains sabin later on

He left Tifa's final limit break with the letter hidden in Tifa's piano

>tifa losing her gloves
>tries to come at you
>you can bully her without worry

Attached: 1564950272893.jpg (426x341, 31K)

Yuffie is good. Strong, long range and her ultimate weapon deals max damage while morphing

It's in.

I used Yuffie in my last playthrough, her limit breaks are actually really good and reliable, at least the later ones. She crits a lot too.

lmfao

Just imagine ultra high poly Red XIII with visible fur standing around in a MP suit.
S O U L

Red XIII was always in my party, Yuffie was always there when a second character wasn't forced into the party for a mission.
Vincent I'm sure someone out there used.

I recall you seeing him in Nibelheim at some point

Yuffie is the strongest character in the game assuming you're too lazy to grind. The Conformer's scaling gives her ridiculous damage at low levels and you don't even need special materia setups. Red is pretty decent early on, Cait has the strongest limit break in the game, and Vincent has the mug glitch and death penalty overflow.

Auron existing on the same planet as Sephiroth would not be a hard sell.

>Yuffie
Hell yeah dude, she's awesome

Cid needs to be as much of a dick to Shera as the original.

I rotate every character. I always pick the lowest lvled ones to my party

I never get tired of the RNG factor that Cait Sith brings, never got the hate.

My final party when I replayed recently was Yuffie and Red XIII, I like the classic knight/rogue/mage and XIII seemed like the closest thing to a magic user aesthetically. Without even trying i beat Sephiroth before he even had a chance to use supernova, Yuffie was way too busted with 4x cut

Red XIII with the Seraph comb was meta through the middle part of the game, his physical attacks are extremely strong until the other party members get their better weapons. Then disc 2 hits, Cloud gets a decent sword, and Red becomes a dedicated party buffer.

I mean, Cid is kind of an asshole to everyone when you first meet him.

Fuck you buddy. The Fort Condor minigame was fun. I only hope they expand on it a bit and make it replayable.

>kalm
kalm is fine
>corel
spend 20 minutes walking along a railroad and you get one or two lines of people insulting barret and him not wanting to talk about it
>gold saucer
this part is good
>cosmo canyon
walking around the canyon is a pain and the dungeon is a huge slog. also red xiii's backstory is fucking stupid.
>rocket town
cid says a few sentences about an old rocket, yells at his lover/partner/whatever then you steal a plane. it's actually pretty lame how little development there is to cid by the time he joins your team. it really doesn't feel like he has much motive to do so
>etc etc etc
i could cherrypick even more boring parts, too. there are definitely good parts after midgar it's just that midgar in its entirety is excellent whereas the good parts in the rest of the game are separated by long sections of tedium and boredom.

Jesus.

No wonder their balls are so fucking swollen.
No doubt the rest will follow suit.

the only fun minigame was G-Bike

Umm...

You can play the minigame like what, 15 times in the game? From the very first time visiting the place and after that everytime you progress the story until the final go that gives you the Phoenix summon. The final battle is the only one mandatory. Other battles before that gives you semi decent rewards

One good thin about the FC minigame is you can just use the speedstrat to get through it in like a minute if you want to.

The WEAPONs awakening, and Sapphire Weapon getting it's face blown off (I bet they change this to give us more super boss content). Most of all I can't wait to hear the new WEAPON raid theme, shit always reminded me of the Destroy all Monsters theme.

Attached: 157a.jpg (750x721, 229K)

Cid was originally meant to be introduced at Disc 2 when shinra launched the rocket towards the meteor

Damn really? I've played the game maybe once or twice full through and I've only figured out you could play it twice. Never liked that shit about JRPGs. I don't go check every single location again after every story plot point.

Still, I'd like it to be replayable even after getting the summon. Maybe turn it into a golden saucer game.

Cloud, Barret and Cid is objectively the most powerful party.
Angermax/Ungarmax and Highwind hit enemies 18 times for 9,999 damage. Omnislash hits enemies 15 times with 100% crit. The rest are temporarily useful, except for Cat Shit who sucks and Tifa who has RNG.

Attached: 1460124250719.jpg (400x399, 43K)

I will never understand synthol fags. Just take roids if you're that lazy holy shit.

>Tifa
>rng

When did Yea Forums become this casual that they lose to slots you can stop yourself?

Was there ever any actual clues on how to get the black materia in the rocket without guides or someone's big bro knowing how?

Pumping Cid full of hero potions then making him mime Highwind over and over is by far the fastest way to kill anything in that game (other than Cait Sith's Game Over)

>forgetting about surplex master Sabine

Attached: FUCKTRAINS.png (680x453, 467K)

Cid tells you hints as you try and you are allowed to make notes of them

Vincent mug glitch KotR would like a word with you.

the upskirt joke immediately after this is getting cut because it simply won't make sense with her new outfit

Honestly the main scene that needs to be preserved is the one where Cloud beats the shit out of Aeris.

Aeris' mom could mate across species (Human x Cetra).
It's not far-fetched that Aeris could do so too.

This scene would be so much better in the remake if they had her canon breast size.

Attached: 1560317905366.jpg (1450x2048, 1.04M)

Nobody can stop him

Attached: Johnny Blanco.png (160x259, 19K)

Think we'll see FF7R at the State of Play on the 24th?

You know what this thread makes me realize? All the things I liked about FF7 are things that are going to be removed from the remake.

really now

And someone will still whine censorship

You can't get all her attacks 100% of the time, mong. It's a shit mechanic for a fighter. Zell's Duel limit is infinitely better.

the night before the final battle

Attached: 1532781793746.jpg (1440x1744, 197K)

It literally is censorship, bootlicker.

>Imlying Tifa's spats aren't hot as fuck
Shit taste.

At least you realized it before wasting money on that travesty.

Again, when did Yea Forums become this casual?

>not enjoying RNG that doesn't let you do all her attacks 100% of the time is being a casual
This is why you opt to use superior characters, sperg.

I like the way Aerith runs.

I hope you're wrong but I share this skepticism.
In part one we are getting a talking dog best friend, frog transformations, crossdressing, etc. So there's still hope, but I'm waiting to make sure it's still similarly wacky to the original before buying

Even when it makes sense in context?