Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190615_152536_1bdionpl63.png (347x209, 78K)

Magic isn't real

BUT WTC 5 IS
NEXT MONTH NIGGER
WHY IS THERE SO FEW THREADS
WHY DID THIS SITE GO TO SHIT

Attached: 1564096468206.png (341x331, 51K)

UWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Simply because
>male

Attached: pain in the ass.png (456x497, 301K)

I'm hype tho. We even get an english release at the same time

You may not like it, but this is what peak masculine performance looks like.

Attached: miyao.jpg (1000x1200, 182K)

That should make it more popular though, everyone on Yea Forums is a self-loathing homo

what did she mean by this bros

Attached: allthosepeplo.png (1281x959, 783K)

Based filename

Attached: 1455836486827.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Witches did 9/11
This has been a well known fact for a decade, user.

>male
more like
>manlet

Wait what

Wait. That's a man?

user, I...

there is a small chance "he" is actually a reverse trap, but it's very small and relies completely on cliche'd dialogue

Yeah it really snuck up on me.
I completely forgot it comes out soon, seems it was even delayed..

From what I've seen other say, it's not a mystery like higu and seacats.
Makes me wonder what R07's gonna do with it.

Attached: This makes anon flipping his chessboard.png (1980x1080, 900K)

It's coming out on the 4/5th of October if I remember correctly, again I'm blown away by the lack of threads. Are people still SEETHEing from Shkanontrice to this very day?

Attached: screech.png (808x805, 423K)

WHAT IT'S A GUY???????

Not really i'm just not interested enough, you know how many good games coming out soon right?
I will wait for you fags to review it for me

Attached: this kills the goatbrains.png (1226x686, 252K)

It's been years since I've been baited by a trap. What a nostalgic feeling

RYUKISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The thing I liked the most about Umineko and Higurashi was the mystery. The Ciconia prologue shows promise, so I'm hopeful. I wonder where R07 will go with Saku, on the other hand, it's weird that he decided to reopen that story in particular.

Attached: PC_Ange.Sprite_1.png (359x466, 120K)

I never actually heard of WTC,is it any good?

Yeah
Get the first part of Higurashi, onikakushi and read through it all. If you liked the last 1/2 half then play the rest of arcs in order.
Umineko is slightly more flawed, but albeit more interesting as a piece of fiction. Still worth reading even if the solution has minor plotholes.

Also LEAVE THE THREAD NOW so you don't get spoiled. Have fun newfag.

I read through umineko already and watched higurashi anime if that says anything

>watched higurashi anime
You poor fucking nigger
Read the goddamn VN
The anime butchers it

It was actually one of the first ones I ever watched so I got soft spot for it,is it actually that bad?

Yeah, it is. The questions arcs especially since they cut all the fucking tips, and much more like the whole greatness that is DANCERS 7.

Nice hands, shrek.

I just finished Higurashi. Pretty good. Is there a non-magical explanation as to how there were so many loops? It made sense in Umineko because the games were just stories written by "Beatrice" and other people. If I'm supposed to sit back and enjoy it that's fine too. Also, is there some canon supplemental stuff to read that's actually good? I see that there are the console arcs but I don't think I'll read that shit. I'm reading Saikoroshi-hen, but it's kinda sad and I'm not sure if it was written by R07.

OH DESIRE

1 and 2 went down in flames but 7 was an emigma

Rudolf's penis

Out of all the crazy things that happened in Umineko, what happened in that hospital is the most unbelievable of them all.

what's the fucking deal with Okonogi
why is he the only constant character in this franchise?

Battle for losing against a fucking tranny

>he doesn't know

Attached: okonogi truth.jpg (2894x2176, 2.16M)

Maybe he's like Patches in From games. Just one of those universal constants.

What Battler game has him throwing himself through the ropes and turning his neck to sawdust when he hits a wall?

What's episode 9 going to be about

All the murders were so elaborate, how come there doesn't exist a fragment where the culprit slipped up during a crime and most of the Ushiromiyas survived?

Because the island explodes.

I love the mental gymnastics of this fanbase, really one of my favourite things on the internet are fans piecing shit together.

I love the Battler and Beatrice posters (or poster?)

Attached: Screenshot_20190401072341.png (160x444, 105K)

please i need pictures of Bern being smug and/or incredibly condescending i need it i cannot find anything pixiv has nothing

Attached: 12979867_p0.jpg (500x500, 177K)

Attached: 44-umineko-twilight-battler-punches-punching-bernkastel-ttgl.jpg (584x382, 154K)

Bern isn't smug nor condescending!!

Attached: Rika chan.png (640x480, 126K)

that's a cool image bruh but seriously there's only like three out there and it drives me mad and i don't know how to draw

Attached: 25248911_p0.jpg (640x400, 77K)

the demo wasn´t that interesting, probably won´t have mystery elements at all

It´s like RGD again, couldn´t get past the first episode

The demo was just to test the engine. It's not like the first several hours of Umineko or Higurashi had anything interesting happening either.

>OOOOOOH BATTLER-SAN, YOU'VE GROWN SO TALL

>let's play after class!
yeah, it always was a slow burn. thats what made it so great in my opinion

The Witch of Peace is mentioned. There's an arc on the fan disc of Higurashi called Saikoroshi which details a world where none of the curses happened in the first place and the village is going to get flooded. I bet Chapter 9 will be something like that if you catch my drift.

What was their problem?

Attached: IMG_4045.jpg (210x582, 78K)

typical tsundere anime romance shit

For some reason I started reading seacats.
I'm really fucking sad that I was avoiding it until it was done, and I'm even more mad that all the bitching around the ending made me delay it for so much more. I'm glad my boomer brain cannot remember why everyone just turned against it. After finishing it I hope that I will find some archived threads that will make me regret my slowness even more.

these big heads are so fucking stupid I love them

Inbreeding

>Only realize the entire twist around mid episode 6

Attached: Battler sweat.png (209x189, 40K)

>don't realize it until the start of ep7
I am so fucking stupid

Bros, I didn't even realize Shannon and Kanon were the same people even after finishing chapter 8. I understood that Sayo = Shannon = Beatrice, but man. I had to read the manga version of chapter 8 to spell things out for me. I didn't think it was possible for a mutilated baby to crossdress so perfectly so my mind refused to put the pieces together.

DIE THE DEATH

What's the red herring in Ciconia?

The Takano and Okonogi of this world are going to be super suspicious but they were actually supporting the MC the whole time and come to save him at some point.

Miyao being a man. In no way someone this cute is an XY chromosome. Impossible

Attached: two genders.jpg (1200x811, 151K)

It's not actually a shonen fights story just like how Higurashi wasn't about SoL
The second Miyao tries a gauntlet outside the VR training program he will lose an eye and some limb, maybe even die

SENTENCE TO DEATH