Did they learn a lesson, Yea Forums?

Did they learn a lesson, Yea Forums?
>Try to push agenda
>Try to push females are strong shenanigans
>Told the masses not to buy it if they cant handle it
>Literally no one bought it that i know, and neither did i despite waiting years for another WW2 game from DICE
>Millions lost in revenue
>Game was dead on release

Attached: 20181123160126_img.jpg (500x700, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/28773abe-e620-4d36-9512-c6f4b128f0ad/AAA-1-Bestest-Conquestest/
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/
youtu.be/T3zwEyFAmDQ?t=1639
youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
youtu.be/08-GLriR11k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic-tac-toe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no battlefield general thread on /vg/.

Attached: 4chan1979.png (1249x681, 131K)

whats that mean

post sales stats instead of anecdotes for a more successful thread

There is an unbelievably low number of people playing Firestorm squads on PS4.
the game is dead

If you found an agenda you're a pol fag who doesn't like video games

>Did they learn a lesson, Yea Forums?
they will eventualy

SJW GAMES THAT BOMBED:
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>far cry rage 2
>life is strange 2
>battleborn

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Mortal kombat 11

>ANTI SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Tekken 7
>Kingdom come deliverance
>Rinworld

.t roastie

Male who outperformed you in battlefield, post your stats casual

Do you consume copious amounts of s0I

>thinks i actually bought that agenda pushing pile of trash

lol

Post your stats in battlefield, it's OK you suck at games

BFV is still a shitshow, but these people never learn. They will continue, and when they are fired they will try to find another studio. Unless this was the B team making a gap game with BF1 assets, I have no faith in the battlefield brand if such a thing could even be released.

Attached: krystal_battlefield_4.jpg (682x654, 126K)

Post your stats in any battlefield

>internet tough guy

Attached: soygineer3.png (3840x2160, 1.43M)

Wait I’m retarded and have no idea how mortal kombat 11 is a she game. Can someone explain?

You suck at games and belong on pol, gaming isn't for you

>Tfw you get to see all the studios you love become a shadow of their former selves
I grew up on Valve, Blizzard, and DICE shit thinking it's impossible for them to do any wrong. It hurts.

Oh fuck sjw not she...

They just got the women to wear more clothes and reveal less of their skin. There's nothing SJW to that, user is just being retarded.

zoom zoom

Attached: pol boogeyman.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

There's also Horizon: Zero Dawn or whatever that broke 10 million on the SJW side.

The real problem with battlefield 5 was the shit marketing, lack of content updates, and that they completely missed the battle royale hype train by launching it seperately so late. Battlefield 1 is just the superior game with a more active player base. Women aren't what killed this game. It was DICE that killed this shit.

Literally this is a pol thread, you know how to read right, you have a low iq and are inferior to me

Theyve sold over 10 mil copies by now, probably far more. Massive success as always.
/pol/tards need to die and need to learn maths

Oh, yeah that sounds like a reasonable change lol. I guess I can see how someone could consider that sjw stuff. But I don’t think it is and that’s probably why that sold well instead of games like battlefield where you have lesbian black amputee soldiers on the front lines lol

It IS shitposting, EVEN if you're being ironic

Attached: good old wat.png (499x322, 28K)

All they learned is to be more deceptive next time.

Also as a huge battlefield fan it really fucking turned me off to the game when the deva and whatnot went to twitter spitting their bullshit. Like that one dude who was saying what was he supposed to say to his daughter when she asks why no women were in the game lol. What a fucking faggot lol. And they straight up we’re attacking fans and calling them bigots when they were being the actual bigots pushing their agenda.

The op is literally pol, you're an idiot with a low iq

It wasn't a big enough upgrade from Battlefield 1 to warrant not just being DLC and let's keep in mind that Black ops 4 and Red Dead came out that same month.

Women were supposed to be a shield from criticism of their shitty game, but ended up being the icing on the cake.

>Did they learn a lesson
No they didn't and it's still not worth a purchase. You can delete the thread now, thx bye.

Attached: 1479949196292.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I hope the next Battlefield game goes back to 3/4's style. The last couple games look too much like Battlefront.

are you really claiming they weren't trying to push an agenda with bfv?

it was funny when one of the devs was crying on resetera after it bombed

The agenda doesn't matter if you like shooting soldiers with ww2 guns in a ww2 setting

A few characters having slightly narrower shoulders fits the fact that half my team is a bunch of bitches that can't play

Kek

user, why do you do this? Where you not alive during the big wave of WWII shooters a decade ago? There were expectations for BFV to play like the old CODs and BF1942.

WWII guns in a WWII setting should mean bolt actions and semi-autos. BF1 felt more like a WWII shooter than BFV.

Why do you post memes you don't understand?

>shut up and swallow your gruel peasant

Attached: oh yeah bunny stalin kek.jpg (320x400, 39K)

Once again females in the game fits the fact that half my team can't play

Yea I was, and this game might have been great if pol cared more about ww2 guns and maps, than they do about twitter and female characters

Even reddit hates the fucking game, and they're like 80% brown and gay.

I hope they double down on the woke shit in the next one, thanks to DICE the world can see how fucking batshit insane these radical left loonies are.

Jesus Christ can you stop talking about /pol/? Their existence has no effect on DICE's output.

Reddit is mostly white, it's why they love social justice.

>Even reddit hates the fucking game

lol no they dont, reddit is a shit hole.

Except the fact they tanked the game's sales and popularity, because they don't care about games

reddit is full of weird ugly mutts

For me, it was Bethesda, Rockstar, DICE, and Treyarch that really jumped the shark this gen.

Whites use Twatter, fb, and Instagram, where they can show off how white they are, reddit is just browns ashamed of being mutants, just like Yea Forums

If they tanked the games sales, then they were the people buying the games the whole time, which is something I doubt either of us actually believe.

>the agenda doesn't matter if you like shooting soldiers with ww2 guns in a ww2 setting
You're a delusional cocksucker if you've played this game and don't realize how shit it is. I've played 80+ hours and regret every second of it. Theres nothing here that anybody wanted out of a WWII shooter, only a handful of iconic vehicles and weapons, and an absolute boatload of shit that nobody asked for. The shooting gameplay is 90% mediocre twitch shooter garbage, planes and tanks handle like cargo ships, and almost all of the cosmetics are ugly and totally ruin the WWII aesthetic. The dumb agenda is just icing on the cake and just goes to further ruin the illusion that you're playing a WWII game.

Attached: stats.png (964x338, 40K)

Play Forgotten Hope 2 instead.

Why do you let /pol/ live in your head rent-free?

We can't post stats because THE GAME IS DEAD

Attached: stare oggy.jpg (466x350, 22K)

Celeste is an SJW Game that sold well

Talking shit and tanking the game was bad for the post launch development of the game

Gamers valued female cosmetics and twitter politics over the potential of a truly great battlefield game

Half the players on my team are already bitches so women in the game wouldn't bother me

Pol cares more about twitter than games, bunch of dickless fags

What potential? A WWII game balanced around the assault rifle is not a WWII game I want to play. A WWII game where you only play as brits and krauts is not a WWII game I want to play. If your game doesn't have the features I want at launch, the only potential is what I already expected.

>tfw just want a cool WW2 fps campaign again with nowadays technology, but nobody is making games anymore and those who do are either busy making garbage or agendas

I fucking hate this timeline.

Attached: 1468778125688.jpg (766x960, 125K)

>shut up nazi if you dont like it dont buy it
>/pol/ doesnt buy the game
>wtf how dare you not buy the game
>fucking /pol/

The world actually ended in 2012 whatever you have now is not the world you once were in, this one's different and it sucks donkey cock with whipped cream on top.

See those are the issues that matter, and if pol already deems twitter as the reason for the game to not succeed, YOU CAN'T EVEN GET TO THAT POINT TO ADDRESS IT

>he blames /pol/
>not blaming the people who actually made the game

Attached: spidy look him and kek.gif (630x490, 182K)

You care more about twitter than video games, you don't belong here

>rerelease different skins of the same game every 2-3 years
>get surprised when people stop buying them
I mean they literally put reflex sights in WW1 and WW2 shooters just so they could use the same fucktarded formula.

We fail a lot. But the fact they told people if they don't like, don't buy and nobody did. Brilliant. If only wins like that were common

Stop blaming everything on /pol/ and letting them live in your head rent-free.

Don't buy the game.

You are trying too hard and this will be the last (you) you shall recieve in this thread
Have a good day and kill youself

Hey go back to pol if you don't like games, your brain can't handle this

Did they ever add the one armed nocscope girl from the trailer or what was that character about?
And what about factions, can you play as other countries than germany and bongs now?

Attached: 144965109485.jpg (736x717, 57K)

You care more about politics than video games, fucking loser

>mfw can't tell if is baiting or retarded
Either way he's a master baiter

Attached: silly aladdin kek.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

No, EA forcing the launch of an obviously unfinished game, and trying to handwave it as "Free DLC :^)" was bad for the post launch development of the game because, surprise, surprise, people bought it anyways, played it for an hour or two, got bored with like the 6 release maps and absolutely anorexic content, then never touched it again.

>Depression Quest bombed
Shit was free, it literally couldn't bomb

No and Not yet

>twitter
Where the company spoke their mind doesn't matter. But either way I played the game on beta and didn't think it was worth my time.

No.
Apparently Pacific is finally coming out a full year after launch, and I'd put money on that being shit too.

Twitter is more important to you than video games

I didn't buy it but I played it on my friends PS4
This game was hot garbage even before the shitskin and woman pandering
It looks like shit, everything is dark and bloom
The guns and classes were horrendously unbalanced, the netcode is awful and every match is a toss up between whether your shots will register on the head or on the wall 7 feet away
Oh and if you don't sit in a corner with a sniper the whole game, then you're not playing BF5
90% of your 32 person team will also be doing the exact same thing

i torrented it, played campaign a bit and multiple parts you have to play as a bitch...
uninstalled, glad i didn't give them fucks my money.

People forget launch sales don't mean as much nowadays. MK11 sold well at launch, but is anyone still playing it? BFV also sold millions but dropped quickly. Many terrible games sell but only at launch window. Sales shoot down quickly after that and retention is lost.

Attached: critic_reviews_vs_user_reviews.jpg (960x924, 189K)

>vidya thread on Yea Forums
>anti /pol/ faggots complaining about /pol/ non stop

>vidya thread on /pol/
>people talking about the game in between jew jokes

Attached: file.png (3800x3510, 3.94M)

What game do you think is next for the series?
>bad company 3, cold war action in the 80s
>2143, sci-fi action battlefront without lightsabers

Attached: 1445265672752.jpg (286x405, 54K)

prolly bc3 cause 2143 is covered by battlefront now

>agenda

It's just a market trick to gain a larger audience, you absolute braindead idiot. Also the game didn't do well, because nobody gives a shit about BF games anymore.

if is not 2143 is going to be shit

Attached: file.png (651x2000, 1.15M)

>inb4 female Japanese soldiers
>they weren't even allowed near a gun let alone join the military

Attached: shion.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Attached: BFVroadtosuccess.png (766x652, 289K)

A bunch of fags valued twitter over the fact we could have gotten a modern ww2 battlefield game, that's at least half the reason the game is in such a shit state,if a bunch of pursues weren't so sensitive that they literally are the female at the bottom of the scoreboard, then it wouldn't have been so shit at this point

The game is shit but sensitive pussies who can't accept that their role in game would be to be my medic bitch wearing a dress are half the reason the game failed.

>It's just a market trick to gain a larger audience, you absolute braindead idiot.
A market trick that makes even the blindest idiot fanboy to avoid buying your game is a shitty market trick.

I despise that they're calling anyone who criticized BF5 for the woman pandering as historically inept
>B-B-B-BUT THERE WERE WOMEN SOLDIERS BIGOT
And how many male soldiers were there? How many millions upon millions of men died so the less than 400,000 women who "served" could be propped up as badass super soldiers?

And whose fault is it?

Attached: file.png (1525x2025, 874K)

It did not fail because of women soldiers
The gameplay failure was the real reason nobody liked it

>There are still people on the planet who think that the vast majority of the audience ever actually gave a shit about muh wymyn
The game released between fucking Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and mother fucking god damn Red Dead Redemption 2, of COURSE it didn't fucking sell well.

The game is alive on pc. Lots or players.

that’s a valid reason

>Lots or players.

lol no

>lots of players
no there isnt

There's lots of full servers at all times. Don't know what you guys are talking about. The game is pretty good. Get over it

>alive
>PC
Nigga, you're retarded. No it isn't, it died just like BF1. Major reason I didn't buy it (along with it sucking shit): BF1 died within a month of launch and everyone went back to 4.

more people are playing BF4

This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAINT BELIEVE THIS!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! CALL OF DUTY 1 HAD HEALTH PACKS?!?!?!? THERE WERE NO HEALTHPACKS IN WW2!!!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! STOP SPITTING ON MY ANCESTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

>few full servers
>guys it's super busy game, it's super alive

no

>claim to make a historically accurate game
>pull BF5 shit
nigger

proof? Most BF4 servers are stat padded and dont have actual players
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/28773abe-e620-4d36-9512-c6f4b128f0ad/AAA-1-Bestest-Conquestest/
Right now there are 13 players playing but it says 62/64
And even with the stat padding if you sort by player numbers
theres barely any populated servers. Even more stat padded.

Those are not anti SJW games. They're just normal, good games like we've had for two decades.

Don't let a bunch of fags live in your head rent free and distort the way you see the world

Absolutely seething
>duh norwegians resisted the nazis all with the power and strength of two women YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY
Historical accuracy at work I see

for sjw's if you are not with them you are against then

so by definition of you dont bend the knee to those people you are a anti sjw

No, they'll sidestep controversy next time by having a modern or near-future fictional setting. No one will care that women are in it.

I know there is spoofed server info, but there's lots of full servers at all times.

KC:D was fun but honestly wasn't worth the money I spent on it
It played like an Oblivion that was really focused on survival and item management, and the combat felt clunky at best.
maybe the sequel will be better

that's what I'm saying. you let their worldview influence your own. you speak in their set terms.

Again... PROOF?
Link a full 64 player American server right now that isnt stat padded. There might be one if you look hard enough, i went through 6 just now that say 60~/64 and all of them have no players, 1 has about 14.

I had fun with it, but I also enjoyed watchdogs

You really underestimate how corporate EA is user. If its currently popular they are following it, if it doesnt work they blame the developers for doing it wrong. People rail on Dice for all this shit but its EA's vice grip that demands things like this.
>Dead Space 3
>Resident Evil and coop games are popular
>EA forces the development of Dead Space to make the game a coop game, mid way through production.
>game fails
>throw the corpse into a woodchipper and blame the franchise for just not being what people want
This is EA, as long as Fifa exists they will exist. Their staff is the most sterotypical "suit" you can imagine, going off developers descriptions of interactions with them. They would bring in cutouts and plaquards to do board meetings with the developers and show what they want, and its things like "a cardboard cutout of the Rock and some old man with grey hair and a tie explaining how they want their protagonist to be just like him, what does this even mean" and "they played footage from Fast and Furious and said, it needs to be action packed, but the game we are making is a horror game" and "you could tell none of these people actually played games or knew what they were about, they saw the charts and simply monitored what was successful and then would rally the team to make whatever the current trend was"
Check out the interview with the David Doak, once head of Free Radical, who was behind the Time Splitter games before their studio was shut down, despite making successful games, and get an unfiltered glimpse into just how out of touch EA are. I genuinely feel bad for developers working under them.

Attached: 1530811203973.png (277x263, 102K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT BELIEVE THEYVE DONE THIS!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KWAI WAS NOT ACCURATE!!! THATS NOW HOW IT HAPPENED!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I link you 3 full 64 player servers when I log on tonight.

Attached: D7gp9GcX4AAMOaL.jpg (899x1199, 185K)

Just like I thought.
You garbage propagandist narrative driven polshits have nothing to backup any claims you ever make.

Dilate tranny

Well, this is it guys, we are not allowed to depict historic events because if they are not the actually even itself it is dishonest.

STOP SPITTING ON MY ANCESTORS!!!!

>didn't buy

So you don't know what you're talking about. Got it.

Attached: autistic pepe.jpg (600x484, 25K)

Not enough weapons, too. I’m spoiled after 4. O and BR mode nty

Excuse me?

I said I was gonna do what you asked? I was gonna find you 3 servers when you asked for one.

wheres BFV stats?

There's usually 2 dozen 60 player full severs during peak times.

on a related note, give me one good reason that they couldnt just use generic WWII soldier guys as the characters. We just want to play army men

Attached: a.jpg (450x450, 33K)

Oh this happened, but the actual event involved a team of men, not two women. They took the actual event, changed the people involved and said "this is accurate". Why the fuck didnt they just tell the story how it happened, there WERE female fighters, but not in this instance, tell the story of the actual fucking women in the war instead of telling the mens story just with female actors, ignoring the actual women that did shit.
>tell the womens story!
>just telll the mens story but with female characters, and dont mention any of the actual female forces and their actions in the war
>this is as step forward for women!
What the fuck is this shit, its maddening that people think this was a good thing.

Attached: 1535688874381.jpg (420x420, 33K)

2 dozen spoofed servers

There's plenty of weapons
Too bad only 2 of them are viable for each class

Dont give him genuine responses
He just wants to shitpost and REEEEE about /pol/ even though he's the only one talking about /pol/

>A few characters having slightly narrower shoulders fits the fact that half my team is a bunch of bitches that can't play
yeah i loved how immersive it was that every match sounded like a maternity ward with a rabid raccoon running amok among the women

Is that why the game was bad? If it had nothing but white men in it it would have been more successful?

It involved a team of men fighting no one. Which they explain at the end of the mission you refer to. A team of men fighting no one would not be a fun mission.
youtu.be/T3zwEyFAmDQ?t=1639
27:19

ELLO GOVNA

I blame Zoomers
They got tired of only customizing their guns so they felt the need to have to RP and customize their characters too
>ugh why can i only play as a white man in a war game set during a time when most combatants in most armies were white
>fucking racists dont they know 500 black men fought for their country, we should have black characters too
>fucking bigots dont you know women fought too wheres my women characters?
And thus BF5 was born

>Playing a WW2 game as a fucking girl

fuck that, into the trash.

>wanting BC3
>from Nu-DICE
ISHYGDDT.jpg

Like they said, don't buy it. Means we get to play with less cretins.

So why not just make a fun mission based on history. Wouldn't be hard to find in WW2.

Hey dont forget about the Black Frenchies who heard mean things said about them who got to become kangs in the end and get the recognition from whitey they always wanted

Why not just make your own game? Make a game based on DDAY! Holy cow I bet thatll be fun

Those don’t count because I said so.

hardly sjw game, retard

Because i'm a consumer not a game dev.

>needing to buy the game when there is stat servers out there that will show the actual player count.
Google them, faggot. It's a known FACT that BF1 died within a month and BF5 died on the vine. There is more players playing BF4 than both COMBINED.

I don't need to buy the game to know this irrefutable fact when their third-party API's show it itself.

>Mortal kombat 11
>SJW

What

Play some Men of Honor to get your historical accuracy

>based on history
It was propaganda simply, just look at the portrayal of the characters in all the missions
>white british man is a convict who only fights so he can not be in jail and is good with explosives
>norwegian mom and daughter who singlehandedly destroy a heavy water facility and blow up their ships
>WE WUZ KANGS were treated so badly even though they were fighting for a country they were conscripted to fight for
>MUH EVIL GERMANS, LOOK AT THEM KILL THE DESERTERS, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT!

"white man bad" was literally the fucking campaign in a nutshell

boys i like bf4 i do but what must a man do when 7 unkillable tanks are being thrusted inside my asshole as i am the lone engineer surrounded by literally 30 recons

Medal of Honor, the game was so shit and arcadey i forgot what it was called. Play some of that to get your TRUE HISTORICAL ACCURACY.
Call of Duty is 1:1 simulation of ACTUAL HISTORICAL EVENTS!!!

SANITATER
>surrounded by 30 recons
leave and join another match
You're not going to win when your team is all recons anyway

>leave and join another match
Heheheh I'll join this 64 player full server... Oh it's spoofed. No ones actually playing.
But wait! Theres a Brazilian 24/7 metro servers! BF4 is alive and well!

The problem is the cycle will repeat itself. These companies are now full of SJWs who started at the bottom, wormed their way further up and then started hiring like minded people.

Videogame journalists repeat the same propaganda. And most of the online communities they consider acceptable repeat the same propaganda. They blame the consumer.

The big wigs are really confused by what is popular. Because soft financial numbers can't be seen during development and SJW ideas will be spread across all these videogame news sites. The online bubble is really bad.

So it will repeat itself. Another game will be made. Eventually it will have soft numbers. Someone else's head will quietly roll. Then to save face there will be another media blitz blaming the consumer.

I'm just telling you why i didn't like BF5 man, shill.

you conveniently forgot to rant about the white male soiboy avatar

Attached: bv.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I don't get why they just show the truth about 90% of soldiers fighting for the axis, especially the German ones or Austrian ones.

There was also a mission showing sympathy for a tiger commander who realizes the war isn't worth fighting anymore

I dont have BF4 I was just offering a solution
I played Sniperfield 5 for a little while on a roommates console, and just stopped when I realized every game was built around hiding behind rocks waiting for another snipers glint to give me something to shoot at

wasnt that post release content?
I dont remember that

Your telling me you want missions based on history, the heavy water mission is based on history.
>b-b-but thats not accurate!
Neither are the missions of any game ever made. You only care cause girls make you cry.

And he dies when he lays down his arms after being pinned down by enemies on all side
>muh deserters deserve to die da fuhrer ordered us to fight to the last breath!

>Could have just had strong Soviet women fighting against Nazis.
>Don't bother.

Attached: 736107.jpg (750x750, 195K)

it's either historically accurate
or based on history
it's one or the other, not both

Why did the team of men have to be replaced by women though is my issue. If they wanted to empower women and prove their value in the war, SHOW THE FUCKING WOMEN THAT WERE IN THE WAR, WHY MAKE IT UP AND REPLACE THE MEN, all this says is that "women really werent that important to the point were we have to take events that involved men and just change it to women" instead of actually telling anything about females during the war. Russian snipers, theres a whole campaign, French Partizans, theres another campaign. Why did they not show the actual fucking women that did real shit.

Unironically based and redpilled are you European?

We still dont even have other factions and the games been out almost a year now

Nothing had to happen. they didnt have to. it's a piece of art so they did it. Why is it so incomprehensible? It's no different than making you the hero of DDay singlehandedly capturing a beach.

Nope, American

Then it's not historic

Yea i agree, no game has ever been historic.

Bf1 is garbage tho
3 & 4 still hold up surprisingly well. Just need update and optimize graphics and they could re-release them both desu

The developers literally said they would be historically accurate and then weren't. Of course no one is going to be 100% accurate. You simply can't be. The issue always was: you want to talk about women involved in WW2, why not use a real life example? You kill two birds with one stone! Representation and you get to bring light to a real life example!

Instead they took an example of one of the major Norwegian operations and made it about women. Fuck, one of the men that did the operation even died just after it came out. If you want to show women of WW2. Show women of WW2. Have an SOE agent in France. Have a Soviet fighter. Have a French resistance member.

>imaginary stats

You're either talking to a baiter or someone who's been thoroughly indoctrinated. Stop wasting your time, you're never going to get through.

I am guessing you are a historian or studied that part of history because a lot people don't actually understand that time in the war.
Either way what you are saying is 100% accurate.

Then they need to quit saying it is, would save them and us from a giant fucking headache
>we know this isnt accurate but we're righting a story LOOSELY based on real events
Just a fucking disclaimer or something

Would you have lost your shit if they did the heavy water raid the same exact way but with 1 guy instead of a girl? Would you shit yourself cause they didnt include the commando team?

I would postpone my suicide for 2143 but i feel like it's never going to happen or it will and it will dissapoint immensely.

titan mode was the most fun i've had in any game ever atleast until everyone unlocked frags.

fuck,

As someone with knowledge on the matter, a few execs were seeing the success of Fortnite and wanted to replicate it for Battlefield. That's why the game follows that design for aesthetics and paid content.

There's a few other reasons why but I would like to point out that you only have to look at the reveal trailers for BF1 and BFV to see the stark contrast.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc

God i wish they kept more of that fun shit in the BFV trailer. Instead of listening to whiny cucks who dont even play the games.
Also 1 trailer is about singleplayer and the other is about multi.

Way to ignore every point I made!

bruh if you like that shit, just play fortnite, it's better then firestorm anyways

PUBG is better than both, but i only play Conquest on BF games.

Imagine if EA would stop being money hungry jews and make good games for a change. Imagine.
>brand new Jedi Knight/Republic Commando game on brand new tech while keeping the spirit of the original game.
>A competent Battlefield 2143 game on Frostbite that has 5 man squads, squad leaders, proper class identity, titan mode, and no lootboxes.

Attached: 42da72598478a0c3027dd443ba4379a4.jpg (657x1017, 95K)

I'd rather imagine a world where retards stopped giving them money, when they haven't made a good game in decades

I hope bc3 but then again I don’t... you just know they would ruin it. Maybe better to let it die in peace...

Probably never gonna happen considering the political climate and how we are going into post modernism which from studying past civilizations is when said civilizations collapse, and this doesn't only apply the video games, it applies to everything currently happening in our civilization. Also because of what said.

>post sales stats
Game sold 7.3 million copies in first 2 months, EA expected 8.5.

The problems isn't the game being dogshit at launch, that's par for the course for DICE, the problem is GAAS bullshit that has completely hamstrung development/post-launch support, as well as DICE having been steadily bleeding all of its talent in the past decade and the studio having the same retarded/distanced upper management that EA seems to love.

>post modernism
>past civilizations
what?

Yeah they all went through technology like we are going through now, specifically what we consider pyramid building civilizations and ones that built great structures in general. It's memed to death by consipitard and ancient aliems shit, but they were pretty much on average as smart as modern humans with geniuses like modern humans as well.
Cause by definition it just implies
>a departure from modernism and has at its heart a general distrust of grand theories and ideologies as well as a problematical relationship with any notion of “art.”.
But it extends beyond art, so really post modernism is forgetting the true and virtuous values of humans and humanity in general so you get a bunch of humans that are so far away from their "I" and what it means to be human, and what humanity is that it degrades into a complete degeneracy of the civilization.
There where many epochs in humanity since the first humans walked earth and even when we where sophisticated apes, and civilizations have always risen and fallen but it's always cause by the general idea of post modernism and how it influences humans.
Like you can show a bunch of people the Ouroboros, which is the most important symbol in humanity and perfectly describes what it means to be a human and what humans make and anything touched by humans but nobody now will understand it, especially now if you compare it to not that long ago.

>Ouroboros, which is the most important symbol in humanity
what?

Its the snake thats eating itself

Dice wanted to release it later, probably next year, but EA whipped them and said they had to finish it before Christmas. The game wasn't ready at launch and it showed.

Ya, whys it important? Who gives a shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
This is a good start.

Why no female polish resistance:c youtu.be/08-GLriR11k

Tic tac toe is the most important creation in humanity.
Heres a start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic-tac-toe

No they realized the arm prostetic was a bit too much. They would have to create a lot of new reload animations for someone using it. Americans and Japanese are coming later this year.

>pol
>not /pol/
you have to go back, newfag tourist

They guy who made all their BF3, BF4 and BF1 trailers was fired (or quit). That's why the BF5 announcement trailer was so shit.

>tfw Modern Warfare's ground war mode is my last chance at a decent Battlefield game

Attached: 1380998757643.jpg (232x197, 7K)

Actual issues with the game
>garbage map
>glacial content rate despite supposedly being a game as a service game

I still have the latest frostbiteengine they used since battlefront
Sure it look pretty but it just all ass to play

If you don't want to learn something its okay, no need to be condescending.

>Did Sweden learn to not be absolute cucks and make a mockery of history that isn't theirs
What do you think?

i don't think mk11 is actually that sjw, it's main costume designer is probably a gay dude though on account of 80% of the male costumes showing some variation of the male armpit/pec

Just tell me why you think its more important than sliced bread, i dont wanna real a wiki about a snake fellating itself.

It's not, it's just greedy as fuck. Probably why it got outsold by a AA game

If you read the wiki you'll find out.
You are gonna read what I'm going to write either way, why not just read what I sent.

Testing

It's just a shit game. No need to blame agendas and shit. Since bf3, it's been going downhill regardless of whatever agenda they tried to push.

Think ea acquired them around that time too. Its boring uninspired gameplay.

Tic tac toe is the pinnacle of the human race, your gay snake is nothing.

You can believe that if you want, but maybe obtain some introspection :)

It's a sign from God!

Attached: 12412323222.jpg (500x334, 27K)

DICE doesn't care. They will double-down in their next BF game.

You are under the impression that I fully believe in God or can understand something divine. At the end of the day if you had the attention span of more then 8 seconds you would just read a wiki instead of acting like a child.

then give us your stats schlomo
oh what's that? EA didn't give us the numbers because they're smart enough of the backlash?

Attached: Screenshot (345).png (1366x768, 531K)

Or you could have backed up your wacky statement 8 comments ago with a few words or given a convincing argument to do further research on the cocksucker symbol, other than my profound befuddlement at it.

I cant comment on BF1 stats but the BF4 stats are 100% fake as proven itt

I'm seeing >20 full servers right now

Or you can read the wiki.
I don't understand your thought process, if you don't want to read a wiki with an explanation because you are confused, why would me explaining it make anymore sense to you?
At the end of the day you'll get an explanation, I could explain it or you can read a wiki which would explain it.
Same outcome different process so I really don't understand your disregard for one process of getting the outcome.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x364, 157K)

u r 2 dum 2 explain it. You made a baseless absurdly irrational comment and can't back it up.

the only "SJW" thing about BFV is the fact that the cover is a woman. That's all there is to it.

Maybe the fact that you can play as women if that offends you.
The game isn't bombing because it's SJW, it's bombing because the gameplay is fucking terrible compared to bf1. Don't push your agenda.

You're an idiot.
The devs are pushing hard to put the game back in a good position.
The suits up top are the ones refusing.
"wuh wuh these people muh sjw devs" fucking moron lmao.

Or, maybe your responses are ironic to my original comment and its generally amusing.

Nah. Recognizing that you have power to influence young minds and then choosing to alter history because "history is bad" is probably the lowest form of cuckdom there is.

There is a wounded french girl you can buy for like $10 but she isn't exactly like the girl from the trailer. Kinda cute in the blown to bits and cut up sorta way.

I didnt mind the females in multiplayer
The scout spyglass was the best thing in the game
Its alternate history no matter what the devs say

Is it really dead? I wanted to buy it

Imagine trying this hard to fit in on an anonymous image board.

It's been like sub $20 during sales on pc and peobably get a used copy even cheaper if you play console. No dlc maps to buy and deluxe edition skins are a scam.

They are swedes, So no.

>bundled game

You can throw in Fallout 76 too, Although it might be accurate since its future muttland

That's what happens when you tell your fans not to buy the game

on witch one?

I caved in and bought t and I can safely say there are 5 main problems with this game:

-Clown customizations
-Bugs everywhere
-Vehicle balance is nonexistent
-Very little content
-Last but not least, CANNOT CHANGE SPECIALIZATIONS AND CAMO INGAME