What are some underrated let's play channels to watch while you're bored at work?

What are some underrated let's play channels to watch while you're bored at work?

Attached: 1506334750615.jpg (648x590, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G8nvqXw_Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8V16Vj8Oio
youtu.be/vPMXGFbz9rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nyancave

I really like Galm, he puta out a large amount of content from many different titles and finishs almost every single one. I don't care for his multiplayer videoa but for single player stuff he's supee good.

Materwelonz. I'll just link you a random video youtube.com/watch?v=9G8nvqXw_Hc

200 part Witcher 3 playthrough is about to be finished.

Attached: Materwelonz.jpg (900x900, 107K)

I dont work but oneyplays when phsyicpebbles is on the episode is great. I usually listen to them while i work out.

limmy

youtube.com/watch?v=m8V16Vj8Oio

Do your job or give it to me instead.

Northernlion

UnPlayedAThing.

Not him but my job for example has a fuck ton of downtime, sometimes there's literally nothing to do but while away the hours

Marshall Dyer
Kind of a homo, but he has nice, deep voice and calm demeanor and good taste in games.

Listen to a book or a good podcast instead, watching people playing video games is like watching someone having sex instead of you.

It's cuck behavior.

oneyplays
long episodes and fun cast

Listening to a podcast is like pretending to have friends.

Listening to a book is like living someone else's life

For me, it's droolbatz.

>17 year old girl.
>QT3.14
>Wears pigtails.

youtu.be/vPMXGFbz9rY

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-162621_YouTube.jpg (1080x2280, 732K)

>her being underage and having shitty haircut is the reason he watcher her

>Able to breed

>Underage

Feminists have ruined this country

>he fell for the breeding meme

Sex is for procreating only you coombrain

Do zoomers really do this?

My boss has to force me to take breaks, sometimes I just want to work and work but he has to tell me it's required by law that I get at least 30 min off for lunch and to pace myself during the day.

Coryxkenshin

Digi Bros

There is no such thing as an "underrated" let's play channel because they are all of the exact same low quality trash. It's filler content for people without friends.

Attached: D N A.jpg (455x340, 19K)

Do what?