We're all constantly fighting over stupid shit...

We're all constantly fighting over stupid shit, but can we at least all come together and agree that this fucking turd is the most disappointing game of all time?

Attached: 1557036712923.jpg (1202x1500, 296K)

It can't be disappointing because nobody expected from it in the first place. It was just another shit game.

>because nobody expected from it in the first place
I did. Especially when it was still called Versus XIII

That was a different game.

Nah.
13 was worse, to say nothing of other major failures like NiGHTs 2, Castlevania 64, Mega Man X7, etc.

Nah its objectively the best FF SE ever made.

KH3 is the worst game ever.

Attached: kh3 do nothing and literally win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

honestly you have to have real autism if you think FFXV is the best FF

Versus was cancelled because it was trash and barely even 20% of a game after 7 years of Nomura failing to make it.

Based Tabata made based XV in 3 years and its the best selling FF ever when comparing release timespans and top 5 best FF overall.

Attached: noct06-noct16.jpg (1920x540, 421K)

Honestly you have real autism if you don't think XV is the best FF SE ever made.

Funny how nomura fags complained about hold to attack in xv and claimed nomura would never do that yet ff7r literally has hold to attack too for all characters

Attached: ff7r hold to attack.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

I don't care about sales numbers, they don't benefit me at all. I don't care about the developement time either, I'd have rather waited 10+ years for a good game than 3 years for the pile of garbage that was XV.

In addition FF7R has a do nothing to win mode, at least in XV you have to press buttons to do anything at all. Nomura and kitase really 7R the most casual game ever.

Attached: FF7R autobattle.webm (960x540, 2.73M)

Good thing you waited 3 years for the best FF SE ever made, too bad trash like KH3 and 7r that play themselves is all nomura is doing.

Attached: ardyn158.jpg (3840x2160, 857K)

10 years for this, by god it sucked

Attached: Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>Good thing you waited 3 years for the best FF SE ever made
Which one would that be? We're talking about FFXV, but that's the worst SE game I've ever played.

No one ever gives any valid criticism of this game that also isn't something in other praised FFs. It's always just mindless copy pasta shitposts and non arguments that are easily debunked by the game itself.

Yes XV the best FF game SE ever made.

You mean 3? And it's still the best FF SE ever made.

Meamwhile this nomura shit took 13 years to make

Attached: kh3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

How comes the best game they ever made is their worst game I played?

Except in that webm noctis did have everything to show for it after 10 years because he succeeded, thus by your own logic XV is great and a success.

Well obviously you never played it and must be confused because the worst game you played is KH3

Attached: kh3 inviswall2.webm (812x496, 2.78M)

I did play FFXV, I even preordered it. I never played KH3 though, so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. I can't comment on it, but I can with 100% certainty say that FFXV is the worst SE game I've ever played.

XV is pure kino, top 5 best FFs.

Nah we understand you never played it and are just seething because KH3 bombed and reviewed worse despite taking longer to make and directed by nomura.

Are you currently trying to fabricate an alternate reality to where you can escape from my opinion? That's... actually kinda sad.

>It's a Nathan/NeithOf thread
Some other terms and common posts nathan makes to help identify Nathan aka Neith Of here, he has frequently said these here and on gamefaqs
>Take your meds, variants of this
>Calm down, kid.
>Get help
>You're XV-kun, said to various different people both on Yea Forums and on gamefaqs
>repeatedly spamming old 2014 mistranslated and misinterpreted interview
>repeatedly spamming "hold O" webm from supereyepatchwolf furry vid even though R1+O is being held and its against some of the weakest grunts in the game while using durandal
>Calling everyone barry
>posting a list of other shitposters and namefags with himself included to try and distract from himself coming under fire, ignores they are all proven shitposters including himself and his various aliases
>Will try and hide behind other games just to attack XV and to try and turn fans of other games against XV by falseflagging as a fake XV fan shitting on other games then blaming it on "barry"
>Has done this with DMC, FF14, Persona, Xenoblade, Nier Automata, Sekiro and countless others
>The biggest Nomura defender in existence
>A huge KH shill and also a FF13 defender
>Defends FF7R nonstop and has been up for 56 hours straight defending it on Yea Forums and gamefaqs

Attached: neith aka nathan.jpg (810x1314, 455K)

This is precisely what I came here to post. Good job.

(It's the worst mainline Final Fantasy game though.)

Your opinion has no logical reasoning behind it and you are a transparent nomura shill now trying to desperately pretend you aren't just so you can shitpost against XV.

At least I've played and beaten the game and got the best weapon
Fallout 4 is more offensive in my eyes, fucking boring ass shit game

That's just the "classic mode". But it is retarded though. No one who wanted turn based is going to play that.

>Your opinion has no logical reasoning behind it
Yes. That's why it's an opinion and not a fact. Are you fucking retarded or something?

Attached: 1543127997731.png (1082x1200, 618K)

It's easily the best.

You can hold to attack in 7R by default on normal mode, and holding has a higher DPS and fills ATB quicker.

Sorry but XV is pretty bad and KH3 got nerfed by it
imagine if KH3 had more time to develop and didn't have XV's shitty engine wasting a year and also maybe it could have come out earlier too

>Be OP
>Make FF15 thread
>Not expecting Barry taking over the thread and sameposting
You're an idiot

Sorry, I haven't talked about the game since release. I just looked at my shelf and the physical copy I preordered was smiling at me. Then I got angry and made this thread. I didn't know there was some schizophrenic guy on Yea Forums.

Forget the final fantasy series for a second. XV is the worst game I have ever played. The characters are garbage and just sit around whining and fingering each other’s urethras. It’s beyond gay.

Except the REASONING behind your opinion has no logical merit as you are just shitposting with blanket statements and transparently made this thread the minute the FF7R thread was getting shat on, you made this thread to deflect and you're so transparent that you are even pretending to not be a nomura shill yet the only reason you'd make this thread and post the retarded shitposts you did is if you were.

XV has a better engine and it took less time to make than KH3 which restarted from scratch in 2014

Attached: TitanUE4_TitanLuminous.jpg (1920x2160, 1.42M)

Dawg, this was a Barry bait thread from the beginning. OP knows what he’s doing, he’s part of the conspiracy.

That desperate cope.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put that stupid little “for fans and new fans shit” really fucked up my 20 year run with final fantasy games. I forced myself to enjoy ff13

>Except the REASONING behind your opinion has no logical merit
I played the game and I didn't enjoy it. That makes it worse than any other SE game I played.
>the minute the FF7R thread was getting shat on
I literally started the thread with shitting on FFXV, you brought up other games as some meaning of defense. The game is not even out yet, I can't tell you how I felt playing it because I haven't played it yet.

XV is the best game you've ever played, you want gay you have KH3 right there where you're licking its ass hole.

Hell no, its comfy as fuck.

They should have waited some years before they had it come out. I hated what they did with magic and summons.

>barry instantly seething
(lol

Because it is the best FF for fans of FF and newcomers.

Attached: FF-goblins.jpg (3513x1701, 1.6M)

And you are just shitposting with no valid argument, you only made this thread to deflect from FF7R thread getting shat up you transparent nomura shill.

yeah ffxv sucked

Can Tabata do anything right? He almost killed Final Fantasy altogether with XIV 1.0, and then he fucks up XV.

Are you going to continue moving the goalpost and pretend that I'm not allowed a personal opinion because it's different from yours? You haven't presented me with a logical argument why it's not the worst SE game I played either, yet you somehow pretend your whole whining is legitimate.

But 13 was made years ago

You'll hate 7R summons more because them appearing at all is RNG and only usable against bosses/mini bosses in 7R and you have to fill up a bar after the RNG decides to let you summon before you even can.

It wasn't the masterpiece everyone was hoping for, but honestly it gets way more flak than it deserves. All in all it's just a great game, just not a perfect game. Expectations for FFXV were way too high to begin with and everyone with half a brain would've seen that it would end up a flawed game just from looking at its tortured development. But Final Fantasy fansbabies don't even have half a brain so even years later they're STILL shitting their pants in rage over getting a good game instead of a perfect game.

I expect a lot from it when I saw the first trailer back in high school

>fujoshit roadtrip the video game

gee I wonder why it totally failed

>2019
>nathan still watching trailers just like he watches 7r play itself

mastery of the combat system allows for some flash moves, only retards hold down attack

Attached: 1519824854875.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Nah its kino.

13 was one of the worst games I've evwr played, let alone the worst FF. FF14 was a shitty mmo, i didn't have high hopes

Fuck you I liked it

The only kino thing about it was to see how they managed to create such a giant pile of shit from what they've shown.

I’ve never played KH because I’m an adult, but I know for a fact that you only like XV because of the husbando bait.
Also are you pretending to be an ESL now?

He made the best FF SE ever has made and its the best selling FF ever when comparing release timespans

nomura keeps making bombs and flops and he was why versus was cancelled

tabata has nothing to do with xiv let alone 1.0 you tard

Attached: TetsuyaNomuravsHajimeTabata.jpg (1920x2005, 1.22M)

You made no goalposts to even move, you're a transparent Nomura shill who made this thread just to deflect from the 7r thread getting shat on.

A smash thread died for this garbage

it is the most successful single player FF ever.

>cg concept trailer full of chuuni placeholder shit
>good

this and based

nah it's kino

>the most disappointing game of all time
There's half your problem right there. You're using hyperbole in place of emphasis. That's what causes disagreements.

I think we can all basically agree that yes, the game was very disappointing, but I for one still found some enjoyment in it, so it certainly wasn't the MOST DISSAPOINTING OF ALL TIME for me personally.

It's unironically the best Final Fantasy in almost 20 years. I got it recently on PC. I'm 76 hours in on chapter 6, and I've loved every minute.

t. someone whose has played through every mainline Final Fantasy game

Attached: 637650_screenshots_20190908154113_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

I don't even know what games nomura made. I'm not some fangirl for SE that follows their every step. I played some SE games and FFXV is the worst one that I played. Why the fuck do you keep bringing up some irrelevant shit to defend the game?

>responding to Barry ever

Fucking newfags

Oh no look at the ESL nomura shill nathan cope

Attached: neithof5e.jpg (1080x1690, 571K)

BARRY'S IN THE HOUSE BOYS

Yes you are.

>le berry boogeyman
A smash thread died for this..

based

But the best FF is Tactics. Anyone who argues this is a smooth brained degenerate tranny that should be shot in the street like the subhuman they are.

I’m not talking about ff7r.

What are Barry’s limit breaks and which FF character would make the best husband for Barry?
I’m going to say
1) Autistic Tantrum
2) Kimahri because Barry needs a big strong furry daddy

I was in high school.

This, disappointing implies that there were high expectations from Final Fantasy at that time.

MGSV you could call disappointing, or at least oversold on promise.

The only saving grace to this game was the graphics, even the music was utterly disappointing and underwhelming.

FFXV was a big disappointment. The setting was wonderful, the mechanics were great, the fighting was ok (I liked the Duscae demo more) but the story and consistency just wasn't there. Also, not nearly enough summons.

Truly shit indeed. Still i really did not expect it to be good at all after X-2, XII and XIII.

>fags hate this

Attached: 637650_screenshots_20190915133213_1.jpg (2560x1440, 553K)

Look how upset those 2 poofters are to have a girl around. This is peak gay.

>that this fucking turd is the most disappointing game of all time?
No, that would be pic related.

Attached: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (220x312, 23K)

>It's unironically the best Final Fantasy in almost 20 years.

I will agree to this, only on the agreement that we amend the statement to
>Best SINGLE PLAYER Final Fantasy in 20 years
As FF14 is the best FF overall, in that time.

Also, as there's only really been, what, three mainline FFs in the last two decades, 15 only really wins the title by default.

Well, now you're just being silly.

Nah its comfy and kino

And I'm telling you 7R is worse

is that dude wearing cat ears? ahahah holy shit thats gay as fuck

wouldn't that be yours nathan? also spinning around like an autist because you spin everything Nomura or kitase says to make it sound positive and spin everything tabata says to make it sound negative

Kys shit taste nigger

Come over here and kill me yourself, coward

its just kh fags triggered that xv had more females relevant to the story than kh ever has

that's literally a ff14 outfit you retard

>putting outfits from a tranny simulator somehow makes it less gay
???

except she's his brother and she's underage while noct already has a fiance who's older than him

Attached: irisgladio1.jpg (3840x2130, 1.05M)

Yep, this. Persona games are the definition of filler padding to artificially legnthen a game

seeing as you're the one defending a tranny simulator that's rich coming from you

Personally speaking I was more disappointed in KH3, but that's only because I had a higher personal stake in that series. But just like ME3 I absolutely understand why fans were disappointed in this shit too despite not caring myself.

>seeing as you're the one defending a tranny
What? Where?

Bruh you're clearly arguing with either A. Barry or B. A literal retard
Either way you'd be better off not

Everywhere on Yea Forums and on /vg/

t. nathan the literal retard.

Barry it is.

I don't understand you. I'm not defending the game anywhere.

it delivered a great game and is based
dissapointing is kh3

t. Nathan.

>it delivered a great game and is based

Attached: 1549584526044.jpg (1112x800, 129K)

t. ff14 tranny lying and coping

Yes it did, the ending was really emotional because the bros relationship was well developed, the only ff to make me cry from emotional investment.

How the fuck did we ever get to this point? I called ff14 a tranny game and now you are claiming that I'm secretly a ff14 tranny shitting on the game to achieve what exactly?

this

and you're projecting you liar

What? What the fuck am I projecting now?

you're projecting your tranny cope while trying to pretend you aren't the same fag defending ff14 against 15 in every thread

I literally called the game a tranny simulator. I don't know how you got the idea that I'm defending that irredeemable pile of a garbage?

it's good

Cope tranny

Okay tranny, you clearly lost the plot. Go play your fucking tranny simulator and dress up like a slut since you're apparently so fond of it.

XV started from scratch in 2006 bud

Final fantasy as a franchise has peaked long ago. It's not even fun anymore. it's time has passed in the spotlight and it's torch has been passed to other JRPG series. Things change and things get worse.

Nothing that an adult isn't used to. You just have to move on. FFXIII and FFXV simply split the fanbase so hard that they moved to other series and made them more popular

Atelier
Neptunia
Persona
SMT in general
Dragon Quest
Tales

All have sold more now than ever before.

Attached: 1522343174115.jpg (640x640, 85K)

I liked it

this
I can relate more to the ME3 fiasco despite having only played 2 to completion, thanks to KH3.
Imagine having all these games and years of waiting for something so mediocre

ff13 was better than 15
and 13 was bad

>Because it is the best FF for fans of FF and newcomers.
FFIX, FFVII, FFIV, FFVI, and even FFX would disagree with you

Looks cool.

No it was rather enjoyable.

Seethe.

Attached: 637650_screenshots_20190914180244_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1004K)

Not the user you were replying to, but
>FFIX
Formulaic, predictable, and boring
>FFVII
The best FF.
>FFIV, FFVI
Thes best 2D FF, but in no way approachable by newbie zoomers who never played an RPG of that era.
>FFX
Peak cringe. That was really the free fall drop in FF.

FF15 is the best mainline FF since VII.

Attached: 637650_screenshots_20190915110613_1.jpg (2560x1440, 794K)

not the point dumbass
all those games are easy for newbies to get into and beloved by all the fans