This will be announced in less than 2 hours. What can we expect?

This will be announced in less than 2 hours. What can we expect?

Attached: total-war-troy-leak.jpg (1280x720, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/totalwarofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another letdown

sounds cool
the "saga" part is the worrying bit. sounds like they want to milk you with 3 "parts" that are each 1/3 of the game for $30 each
or two games for $50 each or some other such thievery
I'm still playing through TW:Warhammer 1 so I have plenty of time to wait for it to get cheap

hope for lots of story, lots of second- and third- tier gods, all the wierdest monsters (not just the basic minotaurs and hydras and sphynx, the weird stuff)

Hype baby CAUSE IM FUCKING HYPED BABY. God i hope its actually good cause Rome 2 with DeI is starting to lose me

SPEARMANII

Troy won't be split up like that because that's not what the saga is. The Total War Saga is already an ongoing series that started with Thrones of Brittania and Troy appears to be the second in this series.

I am expecting it to be in the same vain as Brittania as that is the team who is making it and that is the series it will be in, so I recommend you shouldn't be setting yourself up for disappointment with very high expectations that the people who shat out Brittania don't deserve.

>aquiles will be a black tranny and devs will call anybody that complains about it a biggoted
No thank you

Another casualized cash grab that relies too much on skills with cooldowns and DLC factions.

God I hate nu-TW.

ETIMOS

I actually enjoy Brittania because of how they handled the recruitment but the crack is whack and I'm not keen to spend cash on it.

trying to put fantasy elements (that you can disable in a historic mode) into a historic setting like Minotaurs and Heroes and such.

Because adding flying units and monster type adds infinitely more strategic depth than the exact same "spearmen, archer, swordsmen, cavalry" setup that every fucking Total War game has.

They can do whatever they want, seeing as the Battle of Troy, how most know it, didn't happen that way at all. It got sacked, just like many other cities. The most we know about Troy is where it's located.

>Troy won't be split up like that because that's not what the saga is. The Total War Saga is already an ongoing series that started with Thrones of Brittania and Troy appears to be the second in this series.
This they're the more experimental smaller total wars focussing on smaller parts of history.

I Wonder what they'll do with Troy. I hope they keep the diplomacy changes from three kingdoms, give it a roster filled with mythological creatures and put in a bunch of experimental features

Chinkdoms with greek cities and kings/heroes. Which is a good thing.

>I hope they keep the diplomacy changes from three kingdoms, give it a roster filled with mythological creatures and put in a bunch of experimental features
Same but they already have a team working on Warhammer 3, Warhammer 2 content, and Chinkdoms so I don't see how they'll be able to put this out let alone have good quality control. I'm going to play it safe hype wise and expect it to be the dumbed down casual build that Brittania was on.

Actually, it would be the third.

They retroactively gave "Fall of the Samurai" the Saga label.

IT'S HAPPENING
twitch.tv/totalwarofficial

ODYSSEUS CHADS WHERE WE AT?

Attached: TheResilienceofOdysseus_635284138827749465_640.jpg (640x400, 87K)

But will Arkantos be in it?

It should be a full game instead of the boring chink crap

If it uses 3K's campaign and diplomacy improvements then it'll be good'

If its gonna be a WH2 remake but with greeks instead then its gonna be shit

Fuck fantasyfags.

Fantasy is the reason why TW is still relevant.

Please be good.