Modders can now create MAIN missions in MGS V. Will they redeem this cursed game?

Modders can now create MAIN missions in MGS V. Will they redeem this cursed game?

youtube.com/watch?v=yGqjLdndOGM

Attached: bossu.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqRAKwIKXQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain how this would work?

I dunno but let's just wait for somebody to do all the work that we want done.

I hope some autist takes notice and recreates all of MGS3

Probably likely. Something along the lines of the Elder Scrolls projects floating around

Although, that does depend on what amount of tinkering can be done

Yeah, recreate MGS3..... in that guy's vision.

>tfw I posted the wrong vid

here you have it fellas

youtube.com/watch?v=zqRAKwIKXQk

>7 hour longplay
Nigga, if you want us to see something, at least CLIP IT OUT.

check

Other people have been better at making Metal Gear than Kojima for a while now so I look forward to more.

>mods
>quality
lel, all 'modders' can do is spit out some garbage like their mod is a 7th grader's homework.

MGSV is already game of the decade to say the least.

Attached: 642004.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Chapter 3 when?

Still sounds better than the main game missions

it'll be hard to make the game any worse

No.
The complaints against MGSV are overwhelmingly about story and characters. Even the gameplay complaints usually revolve around lack of variety because the missions aren't as unique.
You can make gameplay more focused with designing your own levels, but you wouldn't be able to integrate storytelling and cutscenes into that, which is what the MGS storyfags really mean when they complain about gameplay.
The only character you can make more story stuff for is Quiet because she doesn't talk. Could also try to add a bit to Venom and Liquid since they have very little VA but even then you cant do much.

*hires David Hayter to voice some stuff for modded missions*
nothing personnel kid

Not sure if you were just memeing but this is realistic. Hayter whores his voice out for a few bucks at this point.

what a pity that Konami never put out mod tools for this game when they abandoned the unfinished mess.

Yes but then you have inconsistent voice work. Also good cutscenes are very time consuming

Just ignore the piece of shit V and male a mod story about Solid and Philanthropy

It's literally nothing, just a side op in an existing location with existing enemies. Woow

>more cookie cutter missions
>Will they redeem this cursed game?
no

The missions were not the problem, the awful story was

>"hey this level looks pretty cool"
>download level
>Guest Starring: The "SKULLS" Parasite Unit
>delete level

zoomers eat this """open""" world shit up, so of course it is hyped

Attached: 1568665765375.png (945x945, 406K)

Hideo Kojima isn't some flawless genius

>story in a videogame
lmao

Hideo Kojima isn't some flawless genius